Perfect Night

Story Info
You enjoy the passion.
1k words
4.05
35.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SCENARIO: We have just come from a fun night out on the town and are headed for a secluded location with nobody around to hear or see what is going on. All evening we have been passing suggestive comments and looks back and forth and now are ready to act on them…

After we leave the nightclub, we jump in the car and head for our “secret” spot. I am very eager and impatient to feel your throbbing member deep inside of me but still I tell you to drive slowly. When you ask me why, I respond by sliding next to you and unzipping your pants. After I unzip your jeans, I feel inside of them to find you are hardening rapidly. While you desperately try to keep your eyes on the road and concentrate on your driving, I begin to stroke you very gently but deliberately until you are hard as a rock. I bend over and flick the tender tip of your cock and then run circles around it with the tip of my tongue.

I continue doing this until I begin to sense your urgency for more. Slowly – teasingly – I lower my mouth over the head and then further down until your entire length is buried in my throat. Hearing your moans, I begin to wonder how much more you can take and still keep driving. I begin to move deliberately up and down, ravishing every centimeter of your delicious cock, as your breathing grows more and more rapid. As I am sucking you, I notice that the car is not moving. I look up and notice that you have pulled the car to the side of the road, unable to safely concentrate on two things at once.

Taking advantage of my change in position, you move the seat back as far as it will go and then recline it so that you can turn sideways, facing me. I take the cue and pull your pants down further so that I can begin to nibble on your balls as well as your throbbing cock. I scoot down further on the seat and resume my sucking, concentrating on your balls, rubbing them tenderly with one hand while stroking you with the other, and then moving back to your shaft. You begin to thrust your hips upward, driving your cock deeper into my throat and silently begging me for more. All to happy to give you what you want, I begin to suck more ferociously – harder and faster, as the head jabs the back of my throat. I begin to taste the salty, sweet precum that is pouring from you. Looking into your eyes, I tell you to cum into my mouth and within seconds, I feel you shoot your load into my awaiting mouth.

After what seems like an eternity, we finally arrive back at the cabin and are half naked before we even get out of the car. As we walk into the building, I can’t help but to nibble and kiss on any part of skin that I am able to access. You circle your arms around me and place a very needy, hungry kiss on my open lips and I begin to think that the bulge in your pants cannot get any bigger. Somehow we manage to get inside and in warp speed, are fully undressed and sitting in front of a cozy fire.

I have you lie on your back on the floor and start to reenact what was started in the car. Beginning on your forehead, I trail sweet, wet kisses all over you - first your ears, then your face and neck, then slowly working my way further down, listening to your moans of ecstasy. When I get to your groin area, I begin to tease but do not take you into my mouth. Before I know it, however, we have changed positions and you are now in charge, as I lie on my back staring into your devilish face.

Before I have a chance to wonder what you are going to do next, you begin to return the sweet torture, placing sweet caresses in all the right spots. My body responds quickly and feels hot in every possible spot. Beginning at my toes, you lick, nibble, kiss and caress every inch of my body (yet missing the one, vital spot) making me squirm and yearn for more. Up one side of my body and then down the other – and always making me wait for my heart’s (and body’s) true desire. Putting all pride aside, I begin to beg and plead for you to put your talented tongue to proper use.

Sensing my urgency, you finally give in and the next thing that I know, you are using that tongue and mouth of yours to bring me to the brink of a much-needed orgasm. I grab your head and force your face deeper into me as the orgasm overtakes me and floods your face. I can’t help but scream out with the sensations that are pouring over me.

After the waves of passion subside slightly, I begin to want more. Reaching over to you, I begin to fondle your cock, noticing that it is once again oozing precum. I lick the head of it clean and then demand for you to fuck me and fuck me hard. I turn over and get on my hands and knees, looking over my shoulder in encouragement. Wasting no time, you get behind me and ram all you’ve got deep into me. Overcome with the awesome sensations running through me, I gasp and push back against you. You begin to thrust in and out of me – faster and faster - as I begin to feel another orgasm start to build. Yelling for you to go faster, I begin to slam my ass up against your hips. I begin to feel the throbbing in your cock and know that you are very close to shooting your wad deep inside of me and begin to gyrate still faster. Just as I start to feel your hot cum course through you, my orgasm begins to spill forth, pouring out of me, mixing with your juices, and spilling out onto yours and my legs…