Perfect Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if sensing my wish to change subjects, he reached over the table and grasped my hands, "You're beautiful. You're fiery and passionate. You have something about you that makes me feel good when I'm around you." I refused to address his comments.

"So what do you do?"

He sighed defeated, "I own some businesses." "What?" I sipped my drink.

"This place for one. The coffee shop within it is a family business that I acquired." I was dumbfounded.

"Didn't you know?" He tilted his head to the side confused.

"Ah, How would I?"

"I'm surprised your friends didn't say anything. The Wilder name has been a big name in the city for decades. We donate a lot of money to the hospital as well."

I felt dumb. "I'm new here remember?" I growled.

"Sophie, I'm sorry. For some reason I put my foot in my mouth when I'm with you."

"Tell me about it." He looked surprised. I laughed, "The business, I mean."

He told me about the appeal of high end apartments that offered amenities to fast paces individuals who want convenience and are willing to pay for it to keep from doing time consuming mundane things.

"Laundry, we can do that. We can press your underwear if you want." He explained.

I imagined his underwear and felt the heat creep across my cheeks, he noticed and smiled slyly at me.

"Grocery shopping, we can do that too. Everything you want we can do it. It comes at a high price but people are willing to pay for it. The coffee shop is our biggest perk though. They all love it. Whatever you want, we make it. Plus they can order it ahead, grab it and go to work without waiting at all."

I watched him talk, his face lit up when he spoke of his investment in the company. How he nurtured it from the start and saved up his money from when he was young, now he was successful and mostly happy.

"I had hoped to be younger, not 38, when I accomplished all this, but you can't have it all."

"Shit happens. I'm old too. My eggs are probably dry and shriveled up at 34." He almost spit out his drink laughing. "You're beautiful."

"Stop saying that." I stared at my empty cup, tapping my nails against it.

"Look at me." He commanded.

"Believe me when I say it."

I smiled weakly and whispered, "Get your eyes checked."

"What did you say?"

"You heard me." I sassed.

"When I saw you walk into my room and you said you were my nurse, I thought that I was dreaming. You were breathtaking and I don't respond to women like I did to you. It kinda freaked me out."

"Must have been the pain talking. I wear scrubs that look like pajamas, no makeup and my hair is stuffed into a hat! I'm nothing great. I'm pudgy in all the wrong spots, I jiggle like fucking jello. I'm not even close to your league, not by a long shot."

His hair swayed as he shook his head, "I want to devour your lips and suck on them til they are swollen and bury my face into your breasts. I don't mind jiggle. I care that you are passionate and wild. I want someone to want me and crave me, I see the desire in your eyes, you arouse me."

I chewed my bottom lip. My body craved him, desired his caresses, longed for his lips to touch everywhere. I wanted to tear off his clothes and let him take me on the floor of the lobby, I couldn't resist him.

"I want you." My admission came out barely above a whisper.

He jumped out of his seat pulling me up with him and pushed me towards the elevator. I waited for him to jump me in the elevator but he held my hand and just squeezed it. I could see though that he was holding back, and I desperately wanted to unleash him.

As we stepped off into his apartment I saw Hunter come barreling towards us.

"Hunter?" He stopped in front of us with a huge bone in his mouth, drool dripping out the side of his mouth onto the marble floor.

"How did he get here?"

Lukas was amused, "Didn't I tell you that Wild Woods is my company and that you are staying at one of my businesses?"

"Ah, no smart ass. You just said you owned some businesses. So is that where the doorman went?"

"Well, he's a jack of all trades, but yes he did. I had him look up your room to verify you room number and he has an all access key."

"Was I OK doing that? Or are you going to punch me?"

"Yes." I grabbed his face and kissed him hard. "Yes to the OK part," I clarified.

Hunter danced around and wiggled around our legs, the bone never leaving his mouth.

I moved out of the entry into the living area, while he walked to the kitchen to get two glasses and pour wine into them.

He strolled towards me, handing me a glass and nuzzled his face into my neck, "Mmm, you smell good."

We sat on the couch eachtaking a few sips of wine before Hunter came over and decided to push his head under Lukas's glass and spill some of it on him.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." Panicked I jumped up but he grabbed me pulling me back towards him. "Sophie it's ok. It's just wine."

Hunter decided he was done exploring and went back to laying down, unaware of his mishap.

I looked at Lukas still holding the wine glass and carefully extracted it from his hand placing it on the side table. Holding the wine soaked hand, I took my tongue and licked each finger and each side of his palm til the wine was gone, and his eye wide with excitement. "You taste good." I licked my lips

"You make me so hard Sophie."

I gave him a wicked look. "It works better when your nice and hard."

We collided, both of us desperately trying to tear the others clothes off. His lips tugged and pulled at mine, I took my teeth and bit his lower lip. He pulled my head back so I was looking right at him. "Naughty girl are we?"

"Maybe." I smiled.

My chest heaved, my breasts barely contained in the sweater. He released my head and moved his hands towards my hips, sliding them up underneath the sweater. I shuddered as the sweater come off, leaving me with just the bra.

I felt his hands unhook the back and the bra fell to the side. My breasts hung in front of him, my nipples hard from excitement. His hands covered them, kneading them, his thumbs brushing over my nipples. He leaned down and took one in his mouth, sucking gently on it, his tongue circling and flicking it. I moaned and tangled my fingers in his hair. He went to the other one, his tongue again circling it, teasing it to an even harder peak. I felt his teeth catch my nipple as he gave it a slight tug.

"Oh my god." I groaned and gripped his hair ready to pull it out from pleasure.

I straddled him as he sucked my breasts, my neck and wherever he could get his mouth. Grinding my pelvis against the hard bulge I had encouraged, I felt myself grow wetter.

"I can smell how much you want me." His lips ticked my ear as he spoke, "And it's driving me crazy."

"I need you." I clawed at his shirt trying to rip off all the damn buttons.

"Wait."

I about cried when he stopped and yanked me off the couch towards his room. We came to a sudden stop at the doorway. I looked at him silently questioning what was wrong, he nodded towards the bed.

I looked over and saw my furry ass 90 lb dog sprawled out snoring on Lukas's bed.

"Guest room. Now." He pulled me towards the other room pushing me back onto the bed.

"Your dog is something else Sophie."

I laughed. "I'm sorry. I will do whatever you want to make it right."

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes, Whatever."

"Take off the rest of your clothes." I obeyed and stripped the remaining pants, socks, shoes but leaving my panties in place. He tossed his shirt on the floor and sauntered towards me.

"I said everything Sophie. That is not everything."

I hooked my thumbs in the sides of my panties and tried to shimmy them off somewhat gracefully.

"Spread your legs," he demanded.

I widened my stance as he knelt to the floor, his hands sliding up my lower leg to my thighs. I stood there trying to breath normal but all I could think about was what his hands were doing. They found their way to my inner thigh, I squealed as he bent forward and nipped at the soft flesh. His hands steadying my legs, he dragged his tongue up my thigh, I felt his warm breath blow on my pussy.

"You smell good but I want to taste you." His tongue slid over the slit of my pussy and gently pushed it's way in to my pulsing clit ,circling and teasing it.

I felt like my legs were going to buckle as he sucked hard on my pussy but I pushed into him wanting his tongue to go as deep as possible. I let out soft cries as he made my clit throb even more than I thought it could take. He stopped and got up, shucking off the rest of his clothes. I was panting as his cock bounced and twitched out of his boxers, the size was impressive. He was long, touch more than average, but the girth had me drooling. I wasn't sure if it would fit but I was not going to stop him from trying.

I slid onto the bed, scooting back as he crawled towards me.

"Come here." He grabbed my ankle and pulled me back towards him.

Laughing he kissed my belly, I froze out of habit and always fearing the reaction.

His voice was soothing and encouraging, "Sophie you're beautiful. Breath."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "Habit."

"I'm going to break you of those nasty habits and give you better ones."

I giggle as crushed his lips into mine consuming them. My arms wrapped around him, my nails gripping his flesh, his body covering mine. I spread my legs so that he fit between them and hooked them around so he wouldn't pull away. I felt the tip of his slick cock at my entrance, he leaned back taking it in his hand and rubbed the tip along my wet pussy. "Please," I begged.

He smiled and pushed into my hot core slowly so I could adjust to his size. We both groaned as he started to thrust his cock in and out, my juices coating him. I ran my hands along his back, feeling his soft skin beneath, and brought them to his chest rubbing my thumbs over his sensitive nipples. He groaned, his cock moved faster pushing deep into my cunt til I thought he would break me. I tilted my hips so that the fiction sent little pulses of pleasure through my body. "Sophie." He moaned.

I felt the build up in my body, knowing that it would not be much longer before I came all over him.

We moved together, our bodies slick from sweat, desperately clawing at each other trying to devour what we could of each other but never getting enough. His eyes were dark, lost in the oblivion of pleasure, I knew I could take him over the edge. He grunted with each thrust, his bulging arms kept him hovering over me, my breasts swayed as he pounded me. I played with my nipples as I felt the wave of my orgasm start to crash.

"Lukas!" I yelled for him as my pussy contracted and my whole body slipped into pulsating pleasure.

His cock continued it's onslaught of thrusting as he drew near his own release. I grabbed his head kissing him hard and quick.

"Lukas. Come for me," I softly encouraged him. "Fill me up."

It didn't take much for him to pound me with a few long strokes, I gasped each time I felt his cock push deep into my center, and fill me with his hot streams of cum.

He groaned and grunted, his face buried in my neck, I felt the warm puffs of his ragged breathing. "Mmmm. Sophie." He collapsed next to me on his back.

I looked at his beautiful body shining with sweat and rolled over to lay half on his chest. I traced the scars that were forming from his surgery,"We shouldn't have done this. I could have hurt you. I should have thought about that."

He smiled. "Sophie it would have hurt more not doing this. My body exploded with pleasure and it was better than any pain medicine."

He pushed me over onto my stomach and smacked my ass. "No more talking like that, ok? Otherwise the next one will not be so nice."

I felt the sting on my cheek and relished in the pleasurable feeling it left. I was still feeling frisky and naughty. I pushed my butt in the air ,wiggling it, tempting Lukas to spank me again. I felt the sting from his hand again, this time he put more force behind it.

"Ohh. Is that all you got Lukas?" I was playing with fire but I wanted the burn. My pussy dripped juice down my leg. I felt his fingers rub my ass cheeks then glide over my wet pussy, gently massaging my clit. He slipped a finger in and then another, slowly dragging them in and out. His pace quickened as he thrust them in and out, wet juice flowing and running down his hand. He finger fucked my wet cunt til I finally felt the dam give way again and I came. I gripped the sheets and felt juice squirt out as my pussy spasmed.

"Fuck Sophie. I didn't know you squirted."

I flopped down on the bed, I was out of breath and exhausted.

"Not really a topic that comes up around the dinner table."

He laughed and swatted my ass,"I'm not done yet."

His hands massaged my back and kneaded my ass as I lay spent on the sheets. I felt the bed move as he positioned himself behind me, his cock hard again and pushing at my pussy entrance again.

"I'm going to fuck you so that you can't walk for a week. That's a promise Sophie."

12