Perfect Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny raised her eyebrows. "You look like you know what you are doing from where I am sitting. You have a beautiful body."

"Thanks" Rachel blushed feeling a little shy again for some reason. "I am happy with my body, I just feel like I can make it better."

"Do you have any idea how far you would like to go?" Asked Jenny.

"Not really...I was going to see how I progressed and take it from there. I want to train like a bodybuilder though, really hit the weights hard."

"Okay, we can do that. Let's get some measurements so we can get a baseline."

Jenny opened a drawer and pulled out a measuring tape. She came around from behind the desk.

"Let me get a good look at you, come on over here." Jenny waved her toward her.

Rachel stood up and walked toward Jenny who again was eyeing her like she was her prey. "Can you make a bicep for me?" Jenny asked.

Rachel brought her biceps up and flexed them as hard as she could. Jenny wrapped her hands around her arm and felt Rachel's bicep and then gently moved her hand up to her shoulder and felt again.

"Very nice, you have clearly worked your arms very well. Now straighten them and I will measure your bicep unflexed first." Jenny instructed.

Rachel did as instructed and Jenny wrapped the tape measure around her arm snug and read the measurement.

"12 inches, now give me a good flex." Jenny requested.

Rachel again tightened up her arm as much as she could and watched her bicep rise up expanding the tape measure around her arm.

"Very good, now they are 13 inches." Then Jenny moved the measuring tape down to her forearm and took the measurement there. "11 inches".

Jenny moved around to Rachel's back.

"Can you do a double bicep flex again. This time try and tighten your back as you do it." Jenny requested.

Rachel did as instructed and she could feel Jenny put her hands on her shoulders and then move her hands along Rachel's back. She felt all over assessing Rachel. The whole thing felt very intimate, Rachel wasn't sure if this was how evaluations usually happened, but she was really enjoying Jenny's touch. It was sensual and confusing. Rachel had only been with men but the combination of Jenny's amazing body and the way she was touching her really started to turn her on.

"Have you ever done a lat spread?" Jenny asked.

"No" replied Rachel.

"Put your arms down like this and try to flex your lateral muscles right here."

Jenny guided Rachel's arms down and put her hands on Rachel's side just below her armpits. Rachel tensed hard and tried to do as instructed but wasn't sure if she was doing it correct. Jenny came to Rachel's front and faced her.

"Watch me."

Rachel saw the lateral muscles that Jenny had flare out and form into a beautiful V taper down to her waist. Jenny turned around and showed Rachel her back and she was amazed and the definition. It was an incredible sight, she had back muscles bulging out all over her back.

Jenny did a couple of movements with her arms that made the muscles dance all over. Then she put her arms on her hips and flared her lats out even more showing an incredibly wide back that tapered down to her slender waist.

"Wow" Rachel said astounded. "I can't do that."

"You will soon enough. We will get a good back routine for you."

Jenny surveyed Rachel again and looked like she wasn't quite sure what to do.

"Typically I would take a measurement across the chest, but I am not sure if I can do that with you." Jenny said.

"What do you mean." demanded Rachel.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I have just never worked with anyone whose breasts are this spectacular before...they are really beautiful, please don't misunderstand"

For the first time Jenny was looking a little flustered. Rachel didn't mean to sound harsh, she is always used to woman judging her and being very jealous. She could see now that Jenny was just trying to figure out how she was going to measure her chest with her massive breasts in the way. She decided to try and lighten the mood a little.

"You just need to try and get around these suckers, it's not easy, try living with them."

Jenny smiled a little and moved in. "Okay, I am just going to go for it."

She got up close to Rachel and because of their height difference her breasts were basically right below Jenny's face. Jenny looked up in Rachel's eyes and gave a mischievous smile and then wrapped her arms around Rachel to get the measuring tape around her back. Her face pressed into Rachel's breast and lingered there for a couple extra seconds until Jenny pulled away with the measuring tape in both hands now around Rachel's back.

"Well that was interesting. Hold your arms out just a little while I take a measurement at the top...36 inches."

Rachel hooked her thumbs around the measuring tape and lowered it to the peak of her breasts. "I am curious...what is the measurement down here?."

Jenny snugged up the measuring tape around Rachel's breast and her eyes got wide when she looked at the measurement. Jenny licked her lips and looked up at Rachel with what looked like lust and read. "42 inches!"

They continued the dance with a mutual desire growing between the pair. Jenny lowered the tape as Rachel lifted her shirt to expose her waist. "Oh my god, your waist measures 24 inches. That's incredible!" Jenny exclaimed. "Let's see if you have any abs?"

With that Rachel flexed her abs hard and her stomach tightened up exposing a washboard stomach.

"Very nice, you don't need much work here." Jenny ran her hands over Rachel's flat stomach and waist and then moved her hands to her hips as she snugged up the measuring tape to get another measurement. "42 inches...can you flex your glutes for me?" Jenny asked.

This is where Rachel was very proud, she had worked her whole life to build incredible strength in her butt and legs and she knew how to flex this muscle. She flexed hard and her glutes exploded upward into bowling balls.

She heard Jenny gasp when she did this, obviously not expecting her massive butt to be solid muscle. Jenny was clearly curious because she immediately started poking all over to see if there was any give anywhere. There was a little but for the most part it was two solid balls of muscle.

"Clearly you have worked hard to build your body here." Jenny said.

"This is the one place I have a little fat to get rid of, but I love my butt." Rachel gave a little wiggle and flexed her butt twice with 2 powerful bursts that awed Jenny and made her giggle with glee.

"And your legs look pretty impressive as well, lets see..." Jenny lowered the measuring tape to one of Rachel's quads and measured. "26 inches." Without being asked Rachel straightened her leg and flexed her quad. Rachel's quad muscles jumped to life showing definition and size. Each muscle was clearly visible as they swelled to size from Rachel's exertion.

"Very impressive, can you bend your leg to show your hamstrings?" Jenny asked.

Rachel did as instructed and her hamstring muscles jumped to life. They balled up like a huge bicep rising as she bent her leg more.

"Wow amazing hamstrings, I am speechless." Jenny exclaimed. "Last but not least let's see your calves." Jenny wrapped the tape around her calves. "16 inches"

Rachel shifted her weight and stood on her tip toes so that her calves tensed up. They balled up into beautifully shaped calves. Jenny felt the huge muscled calves and Rachel playfully raised and lowered herself a couple of times totally into exploring her body.

She was loving all the attention she was getting from Jenny and loved the reaction every time she flexed her muscles.

After a couple of second of admiration Jenny finally stood up and faced Rachel. "My mind is blown, your body is one of the most amazing that I have ever seen. You have almost no body fat and your muscle development is already very advanced. The sky seems to be the limit with you, the biggest area needed for improvement would be your back and chest. Your arms are great but your upper body isn't in proportion with your lower body. So I think for starters we should focus most on developing your upper body. What do you think?"

"Sounds great. I totally agree. I haven't really spent much time on the areas you pointed out and I would love to add some size to my upper body." Rachel agreed eagerly.

Still wrapped up in the body measuring Rachel lost her mind and without really thinking blurted out her huge desire to explore Jenny's body. "You got to measure me, can I have a turn."

Rachel held out her hand and was eyeing Jenny hopefully. To her relief, Jenny gave her a coy smile and handed over the measuring tape. Rachel didn't care if it was wrong she just had a burning desire to get up close and personal with Jenny's amazing body. Without hesitation Jenny did a double bicep pose in front of Rachel.

"Why don't you start here." Jenny commanded.

Jenny looked like she had no body fat at all, her skin was paper thin. Her bicep looked like a baseball. She could see every fiber of her biceps as they swelled in front of her. She couldn't help herself they were like a beacon, she had to feel them. Jenny didn't back down as Rachel wrapped her hands around one of them, feeling the soft taught skin. Underneath she could feel the balls of muscle hard and firm. Her arm didn't budge it was like she was holding onto a statue. She had never felt muscles like this and she loved it.

She moved her hands up to her shoulders and they were equally as hard. She could feel the striations of muscle as she moved her hands over the skin. Not wanting to push her luck too much Rachel quickly got the measuring tape and wrapped it around Jenny's flexed arm.

"It looks like 14 inches." Rachel read. "They look amazing and they are so hard."

"Thank you." Jenny replied.

She started to pump her bicep letting the muscle fall and rise. Rachel was captivated almost in a trance. Then Jenny lowered her arms and flared out her lats. This time Rachel didn't hesitate and took the opening grabbing onto both sides. They were also hard as a rock, as Rachel felt up and down in sheer awe.

Again she tried to compose herself and wrapped the measuring tape around her back and brought the tape together in front of her chest. Rachel noticed for the first time how her pec muscles puffed out and she had a deep cleavage of muscle. The exposed top part of her chest was hard as a rock and had slight striations. She also notice the trap muscles that tapered down from her neck. This woman was amazing, she had muscles everywhere and they were all shredded and hard.

Rachel read the tape, "36 inches."

Rachel moved down to her waist. Standing there relaxed Jenny's abs stood out, then she flexed and her waist exploded with muscles. The sides were shredded and hard, and each muscle of her six pack bulged out with a deep valley in-between each muscle. They were easily the best abs Rachel had ever seen. The very bottom was a ridge line that was shaped in a V that framed her mid section.

"Oh my God! You have the most amazing abs." Rachel said with awe. "You have to help me get abs like this." Rachel said pleadingly.

"We'll see what we can do, everyone's genetics are different, but with enough hard work you will get there." Jenny stated.

Rachel wrapped the tape around her waist and read off the number. "27 inches".

Rachel moved down to Jenny's hips and wrapped the tape around her very shapely curves. "36 inches".

Rachel want to grab onto Jenny's hard butt so bad but thought that may be pushing her luck too much and instead moved down to her thigh. Jenny flexed her quads and her legs formed into chiseled muscles. Her muscles were shredded all over showing amazing definition and bulging in places that Rachel didn't even know had muscles. She couldn't resist and ran her hand along the ripples and grooves. They felt wonderful, this is exactly why she was here, this is what Rachel wanted. She wanted muscle definition like this all over her body.

She wrapped the measuring tape around the biggest part of her leg and read off the number. "24 inches...and lastly."

Rachel moved the tape down to Jenny's bulging calf muscle and read the measurement "15 inches". She said breathlessly. "Whew, seeing your amazing body up close is giving me the motivation to get out there!." Rachel said excitedly. "This is exactly why I am here."

"Well I guess it's time to get you going!" Responded Jenny.

The pair spent the next 2 hours in the gym going through a grueling workout. Rachel had never been so motivated in her life. It was great having Jenny there providing her expertise and educating Rachel, but also her companionship.

The two really hit it off, and their little time together in the office was never far from their minds. Rachel felt an instant bond with Jenny on so many levels it was hard for her to understand. The workout came to an end and they arranged to meet the following day for Rachel's next session. This time they were meeting in the private gym for Rachel's workout.

Rachel got back to the apartment a short time after leaving the gym and was ravenous. She found a note from Luke on the kitchen counter with some instructions for what to eat and when. Just as he told her, all the arrangements for her diet were taken care of and all she had to do was eat when she was supposed to. Exhausted from all the activity she decided to go to her bedroom and take a nap. She fell asleep right away with visions of Jenny's amazing body floating in her head.

Rachel woke up an hour later feeling much better. She can't remember the last time she had a workout that hard. The apartment was still empty so Rachel decided to busy herself with her bedroom furniture. After a couple hours of work she had finished her bed and was almost done with her dresser when she heard noise from outside her room. She walked out of the bedroom to see Luke had walked in.

"Hey" she announced.

"Hey, how are you doing? Are you tired from your workout?" Luke asked.

"Yes! I am exhausted, Jenny worked me hard today!"

"She is tough. When you look at her you can't deny she doesn't know what she is doing."

"Oh yeah, she definitely knows what she is doing." Rachel replied. "..and her body is amazing, I just love it. Looking at her gets me motivated when we are working out."

"Is her body what you had in mind for yourself?" Luke asked.

Rachel thought about it for a second. "Maybe...I love the definition, but I am thinking bigger."

Luke perked up at that, he seemed excited about the thought. "Have you heard about bulking up? It's a way of gaining muscle mass."

"Not really." Rachel admitted.

"Well you increase your calorie intake to build muscle. But this also adds fat to your frame. It's the best way to build up muscle mass. Then a bodybuilder diets down to lose the fat and expose the muscle. Are you okay with that, a lot of people don't like this phase because of all the fat they gain?"

Rachel had never been fat her whole life. Any weight she ever gained seemed to go to her boobs and a little on her hips. She wanted this bad and was willing to try it out. "I am totally in, it all sounds very exciting." Rachel responded confidently.

"It looks like you found the note I left you. All you need to do is stick to the timeline and eat the meals that are in the fridge. In here are all my supplements, these will also be critical for your growth. So what do you think?" Luke asked.

"I am still so amazed at how generous you are." Rachel responded.

"It's my pleasure, as you can tell I am passionate about about it."

Rachel and Luke spent the rest of the day together talking and enjoying each others company. As it got later Luke retired for the night, reminding Rachel how important it is to get sleep for a bodybuilder. Rachel took his advice and went to bed shortly after him.

The week continued much the same way. Rachel would always wake up to an empty apartment. She would venture out into the city exploring the surrounding neighborhood and enjoyed learning a new city.

She would have her training session with Jenny which she really enjoyed. Jenny and her were really bonding. Aside from the fun, there always seemed to be a subtle sexual undertone to their time together.

Jenny was really touchy, maybe you need to be if you are a personal trainer, but she never missed an opportunity to inspect Rachel's progress. Rachel didn't mind, she liked the attention and loved finding ways to get Jenny to flex so she could admire her amazing body.

In the evening she would enjoy some time with Luke before he would go to bed. They were really getting close, but there was something that was holding Luke back. She never saw Luke relaxed. He was always wearing his work clothes which consisted of loose fitting pants and a long sleeve shirt. She wished she could get him to let his guard down a little.

Eventually Saturday came and it was Rachel's last session with Jenny. It was arm day and Rachel's arms felt like they were going to fall off.

"What a day, we need to celebrate. Let's get all dressed up and go out to dinner later!" Jenny suggested.

"I would love that, what a perfect way to finish off the week!" responded Rachel enthusiastically.

"There is a great steak restaurant down the street, we can meet around 8." Jenny suggested.

"Sounds good, I can't wait."

The girls departed and Rachel went home to rest up and get ready for the evening. She had early dinner with Luke as usual and let him know she was going out for the evening.

He asked a couple of questions and genuinely seemed happy Rachel was getting well adjusted after moving to a new city. Rachel excused herself after they had been talking for awhile and went to her room to get ready.

** Chapter 8 **

Jenny was so excited to hang out for the first time with Rachel without worrying about crossing a professional line. Rachel was so beautiful that she couldn't help but walk all over the line when they were together though.

She was practically throwing herself at Rachel every time they were together, she hoped she didn't look too desperate, but Rachel definitely seemed like she was into it.

Tonight was the night Jenny was going to make a move, she was bi-sexual and enjoyed both sexes for what they offered. It had been a while since she had been with another girl, but the minute she saw Rachel she knew she wanted her.

Her studio apartment wasn't far from the restaurant they had agreed to meet at, so she was hoping that she could lure Rachel to her place for a night cap and hopefully something a little more.

She was checking herself out in the mirror and was very pleased with what she saw. She loved her body and all the attention she got when she walked into a room, she could only imagine what it would be like with Rachel next to her.

She was wearing a simple skin tight red dress. The back was open and tapered down into a V accentuating her back and lats. The dress was sleeveless so she could have her arms and chest also exposed. The dress looked like it was painted on, it was so tight and thin. As Jenny was looking at herself in the mirror she could see her six pack clearly visible under the dress. She wore her beautiful blonde shoulder length hair down and wore 3 inch heels.

She got to the restaurant early so she could make sure to get a nice intimate seat that she wanted. Just as she was wondering when Rachel would arrive a beautiful tall goddess walked into the entry of the restaurant.

It took Jenny a minute to register that this amazing woman that was towering over everyone was Rachel. She was wearing a tight fitting bright pink strapless dress that revealed an amazing amount of cleavage. It fell just above the knee and was tight in all the right places. She topped it off with 2 inch silver heels and some pretty white gold sparkly jewelry. She wore her beautiful black hair down with slight waves.