Perfect Roommate Pt. 03

Story Info
Luke finds a roommate who shares his muscle fetish.
8.8k words
4.6
42.4k
26

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 07/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbblvr37
fbblvr37
261 Followers

Perfect roommate part 3 By Fbblvr37. Luke finds a roommate who shares his muscle fetish and transforms her body into the girl of his dreams.

*****

Part 3

** Chapter 10 **

For the first time she wondered what Luke would think since she didn't come home last night. Should she have given him a message to let him know she was alright. Would he be worried.

Rachel returned to an empty apartment but found a note in the kitchen from Luke. "Rachel, I hope you had fun last night. I needed to get some work done at the gym and should be home around 5pm. Luke."

Rachel wanted to spend the evening with Luke before she started her first day and decided to hang around the apartment till he came home. She got herself ready for the day and finally finished her bedroom. She managed to get the rest of the furniture put together and unpack most of her boxes. The only thing left to do was decorate it, but that could wait for another day.

Luke came home around the time he said he would and they spent the evening talking and enjoying their time together. They hung out watching mindless TV until they both decided it was late enough and headed to their bedrooms to get some sleep.

Rachel didn't know what she expected for the evening. She enjoyed being with Luke, he made her laugh and was a perfect gentleman. There was a little flirting here and there but ultimately there was a line that Luke didn't cross. Rachel wished he would cross that line, he was so handsome and nice, and also mysterious. What was he hiding.

The next week flew by with Rachel starting her new job. She was meeting with Jenny early before work to get in their workouts and then staying late as she was trying to acclimate to her new job. By the time she got home it was usually pretty late. Most nights Luke was home when she got there and they were still spending their evenings together.

When Friday rolled up, a couple of her new colleagues wanted to treat her to dinner. She sent Luke a text to let him know she wouldn't be home till late so he didn't worry. It turned out her colleagues really couldn't stay out late that night, so Rachel just decided to head home and call it an early night.

When she walked into the apartment it looked empty, Luke must have already turned in for the night. As she made her way down the hall to her bedroom she could hear heavy breathing coming from Luke's room. The door wasn't fully closed and was open just a small crack. It was silent, and then she could hear another heavy breath.

Overwhelmed with curiosity she tried to peer through the door and could see slight movement in his room. Without thinking Rachel slowly pushed the door just slightly to see if she could see in. As she peered in she finally got a clear view and could see Luke standing completely naked in front of the mirror in his room. Her senses were completely overloaded at what she was seeing.

Luke was standing there with his arms down flexing every muscle in his body, and he was huge. His muscles were bulging everywhere, and he definitely didn't have a skin condition. His skin was tanned, smooth, and had no blemishes. He was glistening from what looked like oil and only made him look that much more ripped and hard.

Then her eyes focused in on his cock that was hanging down all the way to his knee. It was huge, how could she never have noticed this. It seemed impossible to think he could hide something that big.

Rachel came to her senses realizing with horror that she was spying, pulled away and ran to her room gently closing the door. Her head was swimming and she couldn't believe what she just saw. It was almost unreal how incredible his body looked.

Rachel tore her clothes off and jumped into bed and immediately started to finger herself as she thought of the vision of Luke in her head. The lust for him grew beyond measure for Rachel that night, she had to figure out a way to have him. She was going to need to take matters into her own hands.

** Chapter 11 **

Luke hadn't seen Rachel since Friday morning and was wondering when he would see her next when she came into the apartment late on Saturday. He was watching TV to unwind before he went off to bed.

"Hey" Luke called out.

"Hello. It's been a busy day, I need to go get comfortable. Be back right back." Rachel answered and then headed off to her room.

Luke didn't know what was up, he just knew she had to go to work for something today. She has been so busy since her new job started. A couple minutes later Rachel was walking over to the couch and Luke couldn't help but notice what Rachel had changed into.

She was wearing a skimpy white tank top that barely covered her enormous tits, and a light pink bottom that barely covered her big round butt. It looked like she wasn't wearing a bra because Luke could see her nipples pushing through the top. She was also showing a lot of cleavage and for the first time Luke had a full view of her tiny waist which was flat and showed a very nice six-pack.

She plopped on the couch next to Luke and he saw her tits bounce up and down from the action. She was so close that when she turned toward him her breasts were pushing hard against his arm. She leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her hands around his arm.

"How was your day?" She asked sweetly.

"Uhh, it was fine. How about you?" He managed to mutter.

Luke was trying as hard as he could not to get excited as he sat there with Rachel cuddled up against him. He could smell her perfume wafting up as she gave a little moan of relaxation.

"I don't want to talk about it, I just want to relax." She responded.

They sat quietly for a time, then Luke could feel Rachel's hands moving around his arm as if exploring it.

"Luke, why are you always flexing your arm, are you trying to impress me?" Rachel asked out of nowhere. Luke was surprised by the question and wasn't sure how to respond.

"What? What do you mean?" Luke asked.

"Like right now, I can feel you have your arm flexed." Rachel stated.

"But I don't." Luke responded.

"It's hard, I can feel you flexing it, it's okay, you can relax around me." Rachel said teasingly.

"It's not flexed, this is flexed."

Luke proceeded to flex his arm hard which immediately grew to full size stretching his shirt. Rachel gasped and looked down at his arm with wide eyes in disbelief.

Rachel couldn't believe what she was feeling. Luke's rock hard arm seemed to just double in size under her hands and get even harder if that was possible. His arm literally felt like a rock or steel. She could feel a grapefruit sized bicep before, now it seemed like the size of a melon.

Rachel sat up straight still holding his arm feeling it's massiveness under his shirt. All her plans for trying to seduce him were gone from her mind, she had one singular goal now. She had to see for herself what was underneath Luke's clothes.

"How is this possible?" Rachel asked.

"I've been lifting weights my entire life and have gotten pretty strong."

Rachel decided she was going to get to the bottom of this. She put her leg over his lap and straddled him. They were now looking into each other's eyes.

"You have to show me." Rachel demanded and she started to unbutton the shirt he was wearing.

"No we shouldn't, we are roommates." Luke pleaded and made an attempt to stop Rachel from unbuttoning his shirt.

"Please, I have to see." Rachel begged as she continued to unbutton his shirt again.

He gave no further protest as she continued to expose his massive chest. She could see a deep canyon between his hard and enormous slabs of pecs. She continued unbuttoning now seeing his abs each muscle bulging out with a deep ridge between each one.

She finished unbuttoning and tugged the bottom out from his pants and flipped the shirt over his shoulders. He pulled his arms out and Rachel yanked the shirt free and threw it aside. His size was immense as she ran her hands over his rock hard chest and shoulders. She counted what looked like 10 separated ab muscles as they continued down into his pants. He looked like he was flexing every fiber of his muscles but he sat there looking completely relaxed.

"Wow. You aren't flexing a single muscle right now?" Rachel asked with wonder in her voice.

"No." Luke answered.

"Please show me, flex your biceps for me."

Her heart was racing as she waited for him to say or do something and then he raised his arms up. They were amazing, his biceps were round and huge as he held his arms at a 90 degree angle. Then to her surprise they started to slowly grow as she saw his arm start to bend inward. His muscle turned from smooth to shredded as ridges formed all over his bicep. It looked like another bicep was coming out of the first as it formed into a mountain shape. Luke held it there as Rachel stared with her mouth hanging open.

Rachel didn't know what to do, she was frozen staring at the largest bicep she had ever seen. She wanted to touch it so bad but was so stunned she just sat there staring in disbelief.

Then Luke straightened his arm and the mountain slowly went down, almost by magic the enormous bicep seemed to disappear. Then with his arm straight the bicep grew again forming a long huge mound. As he raised his arm the mound kept growing and growing as it formed back into the immensely peaked bicep she saw before.

"May I..." Is all Rachel managed to mutter with a trembling voice.

"Sure."

Rachel reached out with her hand which looked so small compared to the massive arm in front of her. She tentatively touched it and there was no give anywhere. Finally gathering up her courage she cupped his huge bicep in her hand. She felt all over getting more bold and reached over with her other hand to get a true sense of it's girth.

"Incredible" she whispered.

Without asking she started to explore his shoulders which were also bulging up like biceps with immense size. Everywhere she ran her hands was rock solid muscle, his traps were like boulders on either side of his neck. Rachel was straddling Luke still with both her hands on his traps and she noticed his eyes were transfixed on her cleavage that was right in his face.

"Luke." She whispered. "Please, I want to see your whole body, I have to see it." She begged again.

Luke hesitated not sure what to do.

"Pleeease." She begged again.

She ran her hands down his chest to his chiseled abs all the way down and back up again.

Rachel grabbed her top and pulled it over her head to expose her massive H cup breasts right in Luke's face. She grabbed his hands and brought them to her chest moaning with excitement. He let her guide him and started groping her chest eagerly.

Rachel started to rub his arm again feeling his muscles come alive as he moved. Rachel started to grind her hips hoping to get him excited and seal the deal. Rachel started to undo his pants and pull them apart feeling his pelvis and working her hands down.

"Please Luke, stand up and let me worship your body." Rachel said urgently never wanting anything more.

She brought her leg around and started to pull off his pants but Luke took over rising and pulling his pants down to reveal what Rachel had been begging for. Luke's enormous penis came into full view as his pants dropped to his ankles. It was also hard as a rock and was pointing straight down as she remembered it. Up close and personal his cock seemed even more awe inspiring.

"Oh my God!" was all Rachel managed to say as he was standing there on full display with every muscle in his body bulging beautifully. All she knew was she wanted him, and she couldn't wait.

Luke as always was nervous to be completely exposed in front of a girl, he never knew how they would react. Over the years he has gotten used to the scared looks on girls faces after he undresses. Rachel did not have that look, she had a look of thirst, desire, and amazement. She was licking her lips and looked like she wanted to pounce, but still seemed like she was looking for an invitation.

She said she wanted to worship him, which is what pushed Luke over the edge and gave him the courage to get naked. His ultimate dream was to have a girl worship his muscles, was Rachel for real he thought to himself. She was still staring at his long cock hanging down, but Luke wanted to see if he could get her attention back to his muscles.

He put his arms over his head and tensed his abs watching her expression. Her eyes grew large again as she saw his ab muscles grow and pop out even further than when he was relaxed. He stuck one of his legs out and flexed hard making the muscles in his legs ripple and harden. Rachel seemed like she was loving this display as the lust in her eyes seemed to grow. Luke took a step forward so he was now in reach and reflexively Rachel raised her hand up to caress his abs. He rolled the muscles around like a belly dancer as she touched him, flexing and twisting.

"You are a God!" Rachel said with lust dripping from her voice.

She was so beautiful, Luke couldn't believe it was happening. She didn't have the muscles of a professional bodybuilder, but she had a physique competitors body. She also seemed like she really wanted to get bigger. Luke couldn't wait to explore her amazing body now. He had been wanting her since the day she walked into the apartment and he finally had his shot.

She was staring at his huge cock again, her face was directly in front of it. Luke decided to give her an invitation. He raised his cock using his pelvic muscles so that it came up to a 90 degree angle pointing right at her face. She had to move her head back a little so she didn't get hit in the chin.

She grabbed on eagerly with both hands and started to stroke his penis. She looked up with those beautiful blue eyes full of lust and smiled a wicked smile. Then she looked back at his cock and started to lick it all over and started sucking the end.

Luke was in heaven as Rachel was all over his cock licking and stroking. She could get 3-4 inches in her mouth and still had room to stroke him with both hands. Rachel was sucking and kissing his huge cock for the next 5 minutes. It felt incredible but Luke could go on like this all day and was worried she was going to get worn out.

"I want to be inside you." Luke requested.

Rachel looked up, "I want you inside me! Take me big guy!"

Luke picked Rachel up with ease and she wrapped her legs around his torso. For the first time they started to kiss passionately as Luke made his way to the bedroom. Luke dropped her onto his bed and pulled off her shorts and underwear. Rachel spread her legs eagerly ready for Luke.

"Give it to me! Give me that big long cock!"

Luke had never had a woman this excited before, even when they were willing they were still a little tentative. Luke eased into Rachel slowly taking his time.

"Oh God yes!" Rachel screamed.

Luke could feel Rachel's vagina was tight around his huge cock, but it slid in nicely. He eased it in with every stroke and Rachel was screaming in desire the whole time. She was a passionate lover and was encouraging Luke to press on. After only a couple minutes of thrusting Luke had gotten about 7 inches of his penis in when Rachel started convulsing with a massive orgasm.

"Don't stop!" She commanded as her screams got more intense.

Luke just kept thrusting with long strokes taking advantage of his length never breaking rhythm as Rachel was screaming uncontrollably now thrashing and bucking. Finally her screams died down and she bear hugged Luke with surprising strength to get him to stop thrusting while she caught her breath. She was breathing very heavy and moaning with enjoyment. When her breathing was under control Luke started to thrust again.

Rachel moaned and started kissing his neck. "I want all of you inside me." She whispered into his ear as she was biting it.

Slowly Luke thrust deeper and deeper, the whole time Rachel was moaning "Yes" as he inched his way in. Finally with one last thrust the entire length of his 11 inch cock was fully inside Rachel.

They laid there for a couple minutes enjoying the feeling of being one with each other. Rachel's breathing was heavy again and he could feel her vagina pulsating around his cock. She was right on the edge of another orgasm, Luke could tell any movement would set her off again.

They remained still as long as they could take it and then Luke started to move his hips with his penis completely inside, which sent Rachel into screams of excitement. Luke had never been able to completely submerge his penis into anyone before, what an amazing feeling to have his pelvis grinding up against her pelvis.

She was screaming uncontrollable again shouting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" pounding on his back and digging her fingers into him. He was on his elbows as he was grinding into her with a vise grip on the top of the mattress. His biceps were exploding out of his arms and his chest was rippling with excursion. Rachel brought her hands to his arms and started to fondle his massive muscles.

They went on like this with Rachel having wave after wave of intense orgasms. With no end in sight Rachel finally begged Luke to stop so she could catch her breath. Luke was far from an orgasm but so far Rachel was the best partner he had ever been with. He hoped she could keep going, there was so much more he wanted to explore with her. He still couldn't believe how incredible it felt to have his rock hard cock completely penetrating a girl. Rachel was coming alive again, she was exploring his back feeling all his muscles and looking him in the eyes.

"I want you to pump me with your entire length." Rachel requested. "Give it to me."

Luke didn't need any more asking, he immediately started pumping his cock in and out. He would pull his penis all the way to the tip and plunge slowly into her vagina until his huge balls slapped against her butt. She would scream every time he plunged down. She was doing better this time, really enjoying the motion without getting excited too quickly. She was pulling in a big controlled breath as he pulled out and screamed with a release as he pumped her hard.

After several minutes it was too much for her again and she was building to another orgasm. Luke kept pumping her increasing his rhythm a little which was making her wild. She started writhing beneath him as the waves of orgasm were possessing her body. She thrashed a little more and gave a huge scream of pleasure grabbing the bed cover as if she was being electrocuted. Luke slowed his rhythm down but didn't stop as he kept relentlessly pounding her vagina with his huge cock. She started to breath heavy with long controlled breaths to try and calm herself down.

Luke for the first time in his life had a real orgasm at the same time Rachel was screaming at her peak. It was glorious, how it was timed perfectly. Since Luke had such complete control of his penis, he didn't ejaculate and was able to suppress the cum and still experience the orgasm.

They were both moaning with ecstasy as Luke kept his motion going. His arms were straight now and Rachel had her hands all over Luke's massive pecs and shoulders which were rippling and swelling as he was holding himself up.

Rachel could only control herself for a couple of minutes until she was lost again in another orgasm. Luke was pumping faster than he ever had, feeling himself build toward another orgasm himself. They were both screaming as the waves of pleasure washed over them. Luke wanted to release so bad but clenched down hard and was able to hold back the cum as the orgasm hit him again.

He and Rachel screamed one last time with immense pleasure and Luke rolled off Rachel to take a break. His huge penis was still rock hard as it rested on Luke's stomach. Rachel who had to be exhausted looked over at Luke's glistening muscular body and audibly gasped, reached over and hefted his hard penis with her hand.

fbblvr37
fbblvr37
261 Followers