Perfect Roommate Pt. 04

Story Info
Luke finds a roommate who shares his muscle fetish.
8k words
4.65
34.6k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 07/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbblvr37
fbblvr37
260 Followers

Luke finds a roommate who shares his muscle fetish and transforms her body into the girl of his dreams.

Part 4

** Chapter 13 **

Rachel was starting to get into a rhythm at work and her hours were stabilizing. She was able to spend more time at the gym with Jenny building her body and more time at home bonding with Luke. Rachel and Luke still couldn't keep their hands off each other and were doing it every night since their first time.

By the end of the week Rachel couldn't avoid the topic of her and Jenny's relationship anymore. They hadn't been intimate in two weeks and Jenny had been determined for them to spend another evening with each other tonight.

They had both just finished showering and were getting dressed in a quiet corner of the locker room. Both girls were pumped after a long hard workout. Jenny was especially hard since she was dieting down for her competition that was coming this week.

"I can see some of our work is paying off, your arms are looking bigger and your back is starting to get some size." Jenny pointed out as she was admiring Rachel.

"Thanks! I feel like I am getting bigger." Rachel said.

"Have you measured yourself lately?" Jenny asked.

"No, I want to make some more progress before I measure again."

"I can't wait to see."

"You are looking ripped, how are you feeling with your contest coming up?" Rachel asked.

"I am feeling great, I can't wait to get out there." Jenny hit a double bicep pose and Rachel could see every detail of her hard biceps as she stood there in her underwear but still topless.

Rachel stood up before the shorter girl and felt the hardness of her biceps. Jenny was in the best shape Rachel had ever seen her.

"Your biceps look bigger than ever." Rachel commented.

Jenny brought her arms down and struck a side chest pose showing the incredible striations in her chest. Her small breasts sat perfectly on her hard pecs with her nipples standing erect. Rachel started feeling the hard cleavage as she leaned in for a kiss.

Both girls embraced passionately forgetting where they were, lost in the lust for each other.

"Let's go back to my apartment." Jenny said as she broke away from their embrace. "We haven't had any time together in a long time."

Rachel didn't want to discuss Luke with Jenny at the gym, so she thought going back to her apartment would probably be best.

"Okay, let's go now." Rachel agreed eagerly.

Rachel didn't want to ruin the mood and had to wait for the right time to talk to Jenny about Luke in case it didn't go over well. Back at Jenny's apartment they ate dinner and had a nice time together as they talked and laughed.

After a time the mood got serious and the sexual chemistry between the girls was building.

"I need to go to my room for a minute, I'll be right back" Jenny said as she excused herself from the table and made her way to her room.

After a couple of minutes Jenny appeared in her bedroom door dressed in a very skimpy lacy bra and underwear. She looked beautiful and confident as she was standing there with her hands on her hips looking at Rachel with lust in her eyes. Her body looked like it was ready for the stage as it glistened from oil that she must have just rubbed all over her. The oil made her muscles look even more hard and ripped.

"Care to join me?" Jenny asked.

Jenny still had a good pump going from their earlier workout and she did a double bicep pose that looked incredible with her oiled body. Rachel sauntered over and started immediately feeling and kissing the hard muscles. Jenny playfully started pumping her arm to make her bicep rise and fall as Rachel was licking it. Jenny tasted like coconut from the oil she was using and she tasted delicious.

"I wanted to show you my routine." Jenny said as she guided Rachel into her room.

Her bedroom was filled with lit candles giving the room a warm soft glow. Rachel could hear waves rolling from a noise machine which combined with the smell of coconut gave her a feeling of being on an island vacation. Jenny led Rachel to the bed and started to slowly undress her till she was now standing in her bra and underwear.

The women embraced and started to kiss passionately as their bodies intertwined. Rachel loved the feel of Jenny's back with the oil, she could feel all the muscles under her paper thin skin.

"Are you ready for my routine?" Jenny asked as she backed away a step.

"Yes please!" Rachel said enthusiastically as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

Jenny started with her back and started moving her shoulders making her back muscles roll around impressively. Then she spread her lats to show a nice wide v taper down to her small waist. Jenny moved gracefully from one pose to the next as she raised her arms to do a back double bicep. Her body was beautiful as she danced around showing off her amazing body.

Rachel was loving the display and couldn't wait to tear her bra and panties off so she could start worshipping her amazing physique. Jenny finished with her abs as she flexed hard with her hands behind her head.

"So what do you think?" Jenny asked as she took a step closer to Rachel.

"You have never looked better, you look so defined, I love it."

Rachel reached out and pulled her in so she could kiss her abs. She worked her way around Jenny's waist and then pulled her underwear down to expose her shaved vagina. Rachel started rubbing her wet pussy as she continued to kiss her hard abs.

This was such a different experience for Rachel being with Jenny instead of Luke. Jenny's body was lean and feminine and Luke was huge and masculine. She moved up to her perky breasts which were still covered by her bra. She pulled off Jenny's bra to reveal her perfect B-cup breasts.

Soon Jenny was pushing Rachel back onto the bed and tearing off her bra and underwear. Jenny climbed on top and turned around so her pussy was in Rachel's face and she was facing downward. Rachel started fondling and kissing her sweet wet pussy while Jenny fingered Rachel.

Rachel was giving Jenny waves of pleasure as she had her face buried in her vagina licking all around with a steady rhythm. She was also loving the stimulation Jenny was giving her as she continued to lightly finger her with the occasional kissing. Jenny was reaching climax as Rachel started to use her fingers and driving her tongue in and out with more force now. Jenny threw her head back and started screaming as her orgasm took over.

Now it was Rachel's turn as Jenny bent down and drove her mouth into Rachel's vagina with excitement. Jenny was still on top with her butt in Rachel's face. Rachel responded immediately with gasps of pleasure as Jenny found her clitoris and started working it with her tongue.

Rachel was already excited and started to orgasm quickly as Jenny kept working her pussy like a pro. Rachel's orgasm was building as she gave out a final scream when she reached her climax.

The girls rolled over to their sides still kissing each other in the same position.

"Let's see who can get the other to climax first." Jenny said excitedly as she continued fondling and kissing Rachel's vagina with renewed vigor.

Rachel was always up for a challenge and launched in with gusto. She started out strong as she focused on pleasing Jenny as much as she could despite the incredible sensations she was receiving. In the end she was overcome with the familiar waves of an orgasm and had to succumb to the pleasure she was receiving.

As Rachel lay down breathing heavily she was lost in ecstasy as Jenny continued to caress and kiss her body. The women continued pleasuring each other long into the night and eventually fell asleep together exhausted.

The next morning after breakfast Rachel finally got the courage to broach the subject of Luke with Jenny.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something." Rachel said seriously.

"Okay, what's up?" Jenny replied tentatively.

"So...are you into guys or are you only intimate with girls?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, I am definitely into guys. I love a good dick, why do you ask?" Jenny said giving her a sly smile.

"Well, I have been seeing a guy."

"Really, for how long?" Jenny asked

"I have kinda been seeing him since I moved here." Rachel said as if hoping that would answer her question, but Jenny just looked at her waiting for her response. "It's Luke."

"What! Oh my god, every girl in the gym has been trying to hook up with Luke and we all failed. I can't believe you have been with him the whole time." Jenny said with excitement.

"I haven't been with him the whole time, it kind of became official when we hooked up last week." Rachel admitted.

"Really!" Jenny exclaimed. "Tell me everything!"

"I have been into him ever since the first minute I saw him, and I thought he liked me too, but it was clear he was never going to make a move. So I had to be the one to make the move."

"That sounds like him." Jenny interjected.

"I had it all planned out." Rachel continued. "I dressed in a really skimpy outfit and I was all cuddled up with him on the couch ready to make my move."

"Then what?" Jenny asked.

"Well I was rubbing his arm and it was hard as a rock, so I told him to relax, he doesn't need to flex for me. He said he wasn't flexing and then actually flexed his arm."

"And..." Jenny said wanting Rachel to continue.

"His arm was huge, the biggest arm I have ever seen. Well then the lust took over and I begged him to take his shirt off. He wouldn't take it off so I did it for him."

"This is so hot, keep going." Jenny said excitedly.

"His body was incredible, his muscles are beyond explanation. He is huge all over, and I mean all over. After enough begging I was able to get him to strip completely and like I said he is huge."

"How huge?" Jenny asked holding her hands about 6 inches apart.

"Beyond explanation." Rachel responded and she grabbed Jenny's hands and moved them even wider apart. Jenny's eyes went wide and the two girls giggled.

"Oh my god you are killing me." Jenny said as she threw herself on the couch.

Rachel threw herself on top of Jenny and started kissing her lovingly. "That leads me to the question I want to ask you."

"What?" Jenny asked.

"Would you like to spend time with me and Luke?" Rachel asked grinning.

Jenny's eyes got wide again as she stared at Rachel in disbelief. When she was sure Rachel wasn't kidding her face changed to a mischievous smile.

"Are you kidding! Yes!!" Jenny said excitedly.

"Oh I am so relieved, I was so nervous to ask. I have never done anything like this before." Rachel responded.

"I can't believe you are asking me now when I will be leaving for my competition."

"I know, I am sorry." Rachel leaned in and the girls kissed again. "As soon as you get back you can come over. Besides you may want to prepare, Luke is a stud. He could probably handle 3 women easily."

"Seriously!"

"Yeah, pack your biggest dildo." Rachel suggested.

Jenny's jaw dropped from Rachel's suggestion and both girls laughed. Eventually Rachel said her goodbyes and she left Jenny's apartment excited for the next time she sees her.

** Chapter 14 **

Despite Rachel's reassurances, Luke had been nervous all week after hearing the news that Jenny was going to join them for an evening. He always kept his personal and professional lives separate. Of all the women at Luke's gym, Jenny was his favorite. She was really spunky and fun and her body was amazing. She was always showing off her figure which drove Luke crazy, but he somehow managed to avoid her allure.

Now Jenny was coming to his home and he almost felt powerless. He had been able to ward off advances from almost every woman at the gym, yet the moment Rachel suggests anything he has no control over his desires.

Rachel told Luke she would handle everything and to his surprise she found a way to ease his tensions. Since it was almost Halloween she planned an erotic masquerade party. He was amazed how she was able to transform the apartment into a new place. She really went all out with the decorations replacing all the drapes with red velvet, putting candles all throughout the apartment, even going as far as buying candelabra pedestals to place all around.

She bought half a dozen masks for everyone to wear. Hers was delicate metal with intricate designs that covered her face from her nose to her forehead. There were other masks that were lace and Luke's was like a roman gladiator with baroque style artistic elements.

The whole thing removed all of Luke's tension and he now found himself excited for the evening. Rachel had been communicating with Jenny and she planned to be at the apartment any minute. Apparently Jenny had an unexpected surprise that Rachel was pretty excited about.

Luke was dressed in sheer black boxers which was the only thing Rachel could find that could contain his massive cock. Rachel was dressed in a 2 piece elastic cupless bra and strappy panties where the straps came high on her waist. The back was a g string but also had straps coming across her butt cheeks that connected in the front.

Rachel looked amazing in her outfit with her huge breasts sticking out of the cupless bra and the straps contouring around her muscled physique.

Luke and Rachel spent the last hour pumping up their muscles with the weights Luke keeps at home. This was the first time that Luke lifted weights with Rachel and he found it extremely erotic. He never allowed anyone to workout with him because he has always done it naked and usually has a massive erection the whole time.

Rachel seemed to like lifting with him also and made a comment about it that Luke brushed off. Luke really wanted to tell her his secret that he lifted naked, but for now he was focused on the evening's events and didn't want to discuss it.

He loved watching Rachel lift heavy weights along side of him, and she really was making great progress. Her arms looked bigger and more defined along with her pecs and back. Her legs and butt were already pretty big, but he could see a little more definition.

Luke was already extremely aroused from the anticipation and had to really focus on staying calm. They had just finishing up oiling each other down and Rachel's body was glistening making every muscle on her body stand out even more.

They were smiling at each other, marveling each others bodies and how amazing they looked when there was a knock on the door.

"That's them, I will let them in and get set up. You stay here. You are our Greek god so we will come to you." Rachel said as she leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss.

** Chapter 15 **

Rachel answered the door to find a smiling and excited Jenny on the other side. Standing next to Jenny was her surprise for the evening, a woman she had met at her competition. Jenny explained on the phone that she had really hit it off with another girl so well that she decided to come back with her so they could spend more time together.

Rachel and Jenny embraced in a warm hug excited to see each other again since they have been apart for a week.

"It's so good to see you, how did the competition go?" Rachel asked Jenny.

"It was incredible! I got second place overall and just missed out on the top spot. I am happy with the results, sometimes you can never tell which way the judging will go. Rachel, this is my friend Dorothy." Jenny motioned to her friend as she walked in.

She couldn't see what Dorothy looked like because she was wearing a coat, but she could feel thick muscles underneath her clothes when they hugged. She looked like she was in her late 20's with a pretty face and stood about the same height as Jenny. She had long dyed blond hair pulled back in a ponytail and brown eyes.

"Dorothy was competing in the bodybuilding competition. She was incredible, easily the biggest girl on stage." Jenny added as Rachel closed the door to the apartment.

"I can't wait to see." Rachel said with a smile as she looked at Dorothy.

"She is more beautiful than I imagined. I am so glad to meet you." Dorothy said as she smiled back at Rachel.

"Thank you. I can tell we are going to get along very nicely. Follow me back to my room where you ladies can get more comfortable." Rachel led the women down the hall.

As soon as they were in Rachel's room the 2 women removed their coats and loose fitting clothing to reveal some risque outfits. Jenny as usual was wearing as little as possible. She had a tiny black lingerie top and panties that barely covered her hard physique.

Dorothy was wearing a two piece strappy bikini style top with open cup and decorative chain detail complete with matching thong style panty with slitted crotch. Rachel was taking in every detail of her enormous frame. Her entire body was thick dense muscle with not and ounce of fat. She was easily the biggest woman Rachel had ever seen in person.

Every muscle on her body was big and thick, instead of boobs she had massive pec muscles that filled the cup of her chain bra. As Rachel was staring she twitched her pecs making them pop up. Her shoulders were big and round with huge arms. Huge lats were big and wide as they tapered down to her waist which had thick slabs of ab muscles. Her legs were huge like tree trunks with incredible definition showing massive quad muscles.

Jenny saw Rachel eyeing Dorothy's muscular body and placed an arm over each girl's shoulder to draw them together. "Now is not a time to be shy." She said as she started kissing each woman in turn.

Rachel put her hands around Dorothy's neck and felt her baseballs shaped traps under her hands. She moved her hands down to her powerful shoulders feeling every striation as she rubbed.

Dorothy immediately went for Rachel's massive breasts feeling the weight and heft. She grabbed one of the large melons with both hands and brought it up to her eager mouth and started kissing and licking.

"Oh, I think we are going to all get along very nicely." Rachel said. "Come on ladies there will be plenty of time for this with Luke."

The ladies finished getting ready and picked a couple masks they liked and made their way to Luke's room.

** Chapter 16 **

Luke was in an almost meditative state trying to keep himself from being too excited. He was sitting on the bed with his eyes closed keeping calm with breathing exercises. He heard Rachel come in and opened his eyes to see her beautiful form in the door frame.

"Hello stud, we have some guests I would like you to meet." As she said that she held her arms out to beckon him to her side.

Luke rose and joined Rachel. "Come in ladies."

Did he just hear Rachel say ladies. Before he had time to process what that meant two women walked into the room. He recognized the amazing figure of Jenny immediately, she looked more amazing now than she ever had. Her body was glistening with the same oil that he was wearing and it accentuated every detail of her physique.

Right behind her was a very muscular woman who looked like she just walked off the Ms. Olympia stage. This woman had the body of Luke's dreams. Without flexing he could see her massive density and size.

Seeing this vision of beauty in front of Luke instantly gave him a massive erection. He could feel his cock growing and stretching the fabric till it couldn't contain his size anymore as it pulled free beneath the hem of the underwear.

Like a beacon, all eyes were focused on the sight of Luke's growing cock as it sprang to life. The two women were staring with their mouths wide open and the look in their eyes that Luke knew all too well. Rachel must have told them how big he was, but they still had that nervous look of amazement.

"Well I guess these are worthless." Rachel grabbed onto his boxers and pulled them down and discarded them with a toss leaving Luke fully naked now.

fbblvr37
fbblvr37
260 Followers