Perfect Stranger

Story Info
A home intruder teaches her a lesson.
1.1k words
4.06
42.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's dark when I pull up to the house. I swear I left the kitchen light on, but I was in such a rush this morning, it probably slipped my mind.

The front door isn't locked though. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up as I quietly swing it open. Bracing for signs of mass destruction and missing valuables, I let out a sigh of relief when my living room looks normal, if a little messy.

Setting my purse on the hall table, I creep through the house, right hand clutching my phone, left hand holding keys like Wolverine's claws. The hallway is also fine, as well as the downstairs bathroom. I creep into the kitchen, but no one is inside.

Shoulders relaxing a fraction, I head to the sink, put my phone and keys down, and splash my hot face with cool water, feeling stupid.

I never hear you coming.

Blindly patting the counter for a towel, I take a step back to open the towel drawing, and back into something huge. A strong hand covers my mouth before I can even speak, and my hips are pinned to the counter with the weight of whoever is behind me. I thrash and kick, screaming inaudibly as I struggle and fail to even dislodge one large hand from my body.

Whoever is behind me just holds on until I'm sucking in air and sweaty with my effort. When I'm tired and still, I hear a low, muffled voice behind me.

"You know it's dangerous to leave your door unlocked in these parts. Someone could take it as an invitation to come inside and steal something valuable."

I relax at the sound of your voice. Now that I'm not struggling, I take in more familiar sensations: your size, smell, the sound of your voice, though I don't know what's muffling it. The feel of a very large erection pressing against my back.

"You wouldn't want me to take anything valuable would you?"

I shake my head no and I feel the rumble of your laugh against my back.

"Are you sure about that?" One of your big hands traces down my side and I thrash again. I know where your hand is heading. My legs clench together, trying to keep you out, but you're relentless, bending me over the sink and dragging my shorts and thong down my thighs.

From there, it only takes a matter of seconds before your hand wedges its way between my slick thighs and you laugh when you feel the wetness there. "If I were you, I'd do everything you can to please me. Don't you think that's the smart thing to do?"

My body heats as your fingers find my clit and making me moan. Your hand moves away and I groan, hips shifting to find your fingers.

"Answer me."

I nod my head again, needing your hand on me, but it doesn't come. "Don't scream unless I'm making you come. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

Your hands go to my head, and then the room goes dark, something soft covering my eyes. Your hands move to my shoulders, spinning me around so fast I trip over my own feet, the clothes around my ankles making me fall into you, our fronts rubbing together as you push me down to my knees.

"Do you need further instructions or are you waiting on an invitation?"

My hands move on their own, sliding up muscular thighs and hips to move inward, fingers tingling when I feel the thick curve of your cock. I get distracted stroking it through your jeans, feeling the solid length through rough fabric. But when you clear your throat, I remember what I'm supposed to be doing.

I fumble with the zipper and button, frustrated by my awkward hands, but when I finally free you, your cock springs out and lands on my forehead. Leaning back with my mouth open, I run my tongue up your length until I reach the head and opening wide.

It's a struggle to swallow even a few inches so I go slow, licking and sucking for all I'm worth to keep you happy. Your hand tangles in my hair, forcing your cock to the back of my throat. My hands go to your cock to keep anymore of it from sliding down my throat, but you block them.

"No hands."

I tighten my grip around your cock for just a second and then let go, dropping my hands to my sides and taking you deeper in my mouth. You work my head, pumping so deep I can't breathe, and then suddenly pull out.

"Stand up and bend over."

I do, widening my legs in invitation. I know exactly what's coming next. Your fingers touch my clit, sending pleasure through me and then thrust inside. I raise up onto tiptoe, arching my back to feel you deeper, stretching me. Your fingers work quickly, bringing me to the edge. "More, please!"

You stop everything and I whine.

"Beg me to fuck you with my giant cock."

The words tumble out of my mouth, desperate and needy. "Please fuck me with that huge cock. I need it inside me."

You're thrusting before I finish talking and I'm coming before you're even halfway inside, hands curled around the edge of the sink as I struggle to take you. My body's tight resistance doesn't even slow you down. You keep thrusting until you're all the way inside and then you really start moving, hips driving into me as I move with you, needing you deeper, harder, more.

A second orgasm rips through me, one that goes on and on with every stroke. You slam into me, hand covering my mouth, then shoving something wet and musky into my mouth. My panties.

"Quiet," you grunt, fingers circling around my clit, demanding another orgasm. "Don't want the neighbors calling the cops, do you?"

Your fingers are too much and I shake my head, trying to tell you no. I'm too sensitive.

"Yes. Come." You angle your hips and hit something inside me that makes me see stars, driving against it until I'm humping wildly, crying out behind the gag.

I'm so lost in my orgasm I don't feel you pull out of me or put me on my knees. Only the bright kitchen light brings me blinking back into reality just in time to see you stroke your cock, aimed right at my face. Before I can blink, you come, hitting me right in the face. Two, three, four times, coating my cheeks, chin, and forehead.

There's a loud zip and your retreating footsteps as I stay on the floor, catching my breath.

"Next time, remember to lock your door, or not. I'll find a way inside."