Perfection

Story Info
Woman finds love in an unexpected person.
2.4k words
28.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Kody, wanna go campin?"

If I heard that line one more time from him I was going to knock him on his ass. Ever since the first time I'd met him, Trevor had been trying to get me to sleep with him by using that line. At 5'11", 160 lbs with long brown hair and those bright blue eyes that most women swoon over, not to mention his tanned athletic body, Trevor had come to the conclusion that he was God's gift to women. Not that I blame him for reaching this conclusion, for as I look around, I don't know too many women who wouldn't die to have a chance with him. That is, except for me. A lesbian to the core, having lost my virginity to another female, I had never been with a man sexually. I had just never felt the urge. And the fact that I had no interest in him made Trevor want me even more. Not only did he want to sleep with me for whatever reason he'd had before, but now I was a challenge. To get me into bed would inflate his ego back to where it had been before he'd met me.

As I helped him out of the bar and onto the sidewalk to walk towards my truck, he put his arm around my shoulders and leaned drunkedly against me.

"Come on Kody, when are you gonna say yes?"

I laughed at him. "Never Trevor, and the sooner you stop asking, the better off you'll be." The truth was though, he'd been so busy trying to ware me down for so long now, that I was starting to seriously think about it. I've had my share of guys interested in me before, but the more I hung around Trevor and got to know him, the more I started to think that I might actually finally say yes to him someday.

As I opened the passenger door to my truck, he leaned against it and turned around to face me.

"But I'm serious. Once you get some of this, you'll be asking yourself why you've never tried it before."

"Trevor, I don't need a taste of a drunk ass who gets kicked out of the same bar every night for starting shit with everybody. If I have to carry you out of that bar once more, I'm seriously gonna kick your ass myself."

It was his time to laugh. He knew that, even when he was drunk, there was no way I could kick his ass. I was only a few inches shorter than him at 5'9", but he had about 40 pounds of muscle on me. Not to mention the experience at fighting he had over me, being four years older.

"You can't blame me though Kody, not this time. It wasn't my fault. They were fucking with you."

"It's never your fault Trevor." I said sarcastically. And anyways, I don't need you to be my knight in shining armor every time somebody's fucking with me. I'm a big girl, 21, I can take care of myself now."

His bright blue eyes dulled a little and he gave me that famous puppy dog face that usually didn't work on me. But tonight, for some reason, I melted as soon as I saw it. Maybe it was the tequila, maybe not.

"Sorry Kody. I didn't mean to ruin your birthday."

My 21st birthday. I'd been waiting for it forever, even though they'd been serving me in bars for the last year since I'd been going there with Trevor. He hadn't ruined it though, and he knew it. He just wanted to try to be cute now.

"Trevor, it's nothing. How many other nights have you fucked up being all macho?"

He grinned, stepped up into the truck and slammed the door. "Absolutely none."

I sighed and shook my head and walked around the truck to get in the other side.

After leaving town I took the backroads to his campsite to avoid the state troopers that just loved to stop people for no reason. Trevor wouldn't stop talking the whole time. The more he talked though, the more I thought about my drastic change of heart when it came to sleeping with men. Trevor had turned on my curiosity, and every time I looked over at him in the cab, I couldn't help but wonder what those blue eyes would look like hovering above mine and if his lips would feel as soft as they looked. I shook the thoughts out of my mind as I pulled into the site and turned off the engine.

"I think I'm sober. That needs to be fixed." he said.

I climbed out of the truck and met Trevor by the door to his camper. "Right. I need to fix that too. I don't even have a buzz."

He opened the door and looked back over his shoulder with that cocky ass grin on his face that I was so used to seeing. "I can definitely fix that for you."

I punched him playfully on his arm and he feigned being hurt by it. As he stepped up into the camper, his foot caught the top step and he started to fall, but not before he'd tried to grab my arm to steady himself. He landed hard on his back and it knocked the wind out of him. When he opened his eyes, I knew what he was seeing – a very shocked pair of bright green eyes staring straight into his own eyes, since I'd landed directly on top of him when he'd fallen and taken me with him. I just laid there, on top of him, staring into his eyes. I'd never looked at his eyes this close before, and now I could definitely tell why all those women swoon over them. I was almost paralyzed. I kept trying to think of some smart ass remark that I could throw at him, but nothing came to my mind. I closed my eyes to try to block out his, but then I became overly aware of the feeling of his body pressed so closely to mine. And, as my eyes opened wide in surprise, I suddenly became aware of the feeling of his bulging crotch against me.

I finally found my words. "And you were supposed to be sober."

Neither of us laughed. We were both staring intently into each other's eyes. I felt lost. I didn't know what to do. Should I get up and pretend that I didn't feel him against me, pretend that a part of me that I didn't know even existed stirred and became aroused when I felt him growing harder against my body? Or should I just not do anything and wait for him to make a response? I was lost in what to do. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long before he responded.

"Hey Kody?"

"Yeah?"

He grinned. "You wanna go campin?"

That was it, the last time I ever wanted to hear that line. I forgot what I had just felt a few moments ago and the position that I was in. "Asshole." I went to punch him again in the arm but he caught my wrist in his hand. And before I knew it, he had flipped me over onto my back, pinned both of my wrists above my head and was straddling my waist. And I thought that being on top of him was bad. Now he was on top, and we both knew that he had complete control. I closed my eyes again, afraid but also anxious at what I now knew that I was hoping would happen. I could once again feel the bulge between his legs pressing even harder against me now that he was on top. When I opened my eyes I saw he was staring at me with his head cocked to one side.

"What?"

"I was just wondering."

"About what?"

He brought his face down to within inches of mine. "If you want me to stop and let you up. Or if you want me to keep going." he whispered.

"What do you think?"

"If it was any other night, I'd say that you want me to stop. But, I don't know. There's something in your eyes, something I haven't seen in them before when you've looked at me."

"Oh yeah? What do you see in my eyes?"

He drew his face in even closer to mine. "I think…" Closer. "I see…" Closer. "Me."

His lips came in and grazed mine and I felt myself shudder with excitement. I knew that he'd felt it too. He waited only a moment for me to protest, and when I didn't, he brought his lips back, but this time placed them full and hard on mine. He let go of my wrists and brought his hands down to my face, placing them on either side and caressing my face. His hands, that had always seemed so rough and callus, were now velvet on my skin. My hands fell down to his shoulders and wrapped around his neck, bringing him in closer to me. As his tongue parted my lips and found my own, I melted completely. I knew then there was no turning back. I felt a passion for him that I had only felt with one other person. There was nothing that would have torn me away from him then. He must have sensed my surrender. His kiss became hungrier and more urgent. Hi hands came down and slid my jacket off my shoulders, then moved down to trail under my t-shirt. He broke our kiss just long enough to raise my shirt and sports bra off above my head and place them aside with my jacket. As his lips came back to mine, his hands found my now bare breasts and nipples and teased, pinched, and kneaded them until I could take no more.

I broke off our kiss suddenly and pushed him back.

He looked at me with surprise in his eyes. There was also something in his eyes that I recognized the most – worry. It almost broke my heart seeing him upset. "Wh-what's wrong? I though this is what you wanted. You didn't-"

"Shhhh." I sat up and placed my finger over his lips. "I just couldn't handle it. That's all."

The worry in his eyes started to fade away. "I was afraid you were already having regrets."

I didn't know what to say, so I answered him with actions instead of words. I leaned in and kissed him with every ounce of passion and lust that I had in me for him. I must have gotten my message across because he returned my kiss with the same lust and passion. And in that moment, I realized something that scared me more than anything before in my life. It suddenly hit me that I was falling for Trevor, and had been for awhile now. I hadn't been out with a woman in a couple months now, which was a long time for me. And now I was doing something that I had always thought I would never have the need to do in my life. As his lips kissed me and his hands caressed me and his body pressed against me, I let my mind swim in the thoughts and feelings I was now discovering that I had towards Trevor.

Then, as suddenly as I had broke off out kiss, he did the same. It was my turn to be worried.

"What?" I asked him.

He sat back and leaned against the wall with his head down. He didn't look up as he answered me. "I can't."

More feelings rushed into my head. Was he stopping now because he had defeated me, knowing that I was his for whatever and however long he wanted? I wanted to cry, something I hadn't felt like doing in a long time. In the silence he finally looked up and saw the tears starting to swell in the corner of my eyes as I looked at him.

He quickly came closer to me and wiped the tears away that were now running down my face. "No, no Kody don't cry. I've never seen you even come close to tears before, and I'd hate to think that I'm the only one that can make you that sad."

I looked deep into the blue of his eyes, desperately seeking an answer. "What's wrong with me?"

He looked worried again, then understanding as he came in and wrapped his arms around me. "Kody nothing. Nothing is wrong with you. You're fucking perfect. Why do you think I've been after you for so long? You're amazing, not only in what you look like, but who you are. I spend my whole day waiting for you to come and hang out with me so I can see you just one more time. I don't know what I would have done if you wouldn't have shown up one of those days. Probably would have gone mad with jealousy thinking about whoever you were around instead of being with me. I'm never like this, I mean saying what I feel, ever. You know that, so please believe me when I tell you this, you are perfect."

I couldn't understand. "Then why-"

"Why did I stop?"

I only nodded my head.

"Because I can't do this. Not now anyways. Not in this camper when we're both, even though we won't admit it, not completely sober enough to realize exactly what's goin on. I wanted it to be special. I wanted it to be perfect, like you."

This time the tears that came weren't tears of sadness. He knew but still wiped them away for me. We helped each other up and over to the bed where we laid down and he wrapped me again in his arms.

"Kody, I know that everybody sees me as a player, and I am. But not with you. I don't want to play anymore, I want this. I want you."

"For how long?"

"Forever."

I closed my eyes tight, blocking out some of the thoughts I knew were coming. I didn't want to think about anything but me and Trevor. I didn't want to think about how everyone was going to react when I told them. I didn't want to think about how we were supposed to hold onto a relationship when we were both so completely set in our ways. I didn't want to think about anything except for the protecting arms that were wrapped around me and the iron turned to velvet man that was softly nuzzling his face against my neck to go to sleep. Because life at that exact moment, was, perfect.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Company Policy They find their Valentine's, snowed in at the office.in First Time
The Tease Down the Street Ch. 01 Rich meets Stephanie.in First Time
A Hard Man Young man finds love after being forced to make his own way .in Romance
Just Good Friends Two friends become closer.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories