Perfectly Pleasing

Story Info
Cont. of Fearful No More- Submission of the soul & body.
1.7k words
4.2
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all have fears and insecurities. My fears are trauma-related. My insecurities could fill a stadium. Sexually, my fears lie with consent. My insecurities run the gamut-my looks, my ability to please, the list goes on.

I seek security, acceptance. I need to know, gently if possible, what I could work on. I love to be praised.

I love being spoken to in my escapades. Unfortunately, even without a gag to enforce it, I am silent. I dare not speak. God, do I want to, though!

I crave roughness, but like the gentlemen that he is, my loving husband remains reserved. My past trauma worries him. He never wants me to associate his lovemaking with torture. So, I've waited on myself to be ready. I need to come out of my shell, to show him I can handle it. Can I? I hungered for it, not really knowing the answer.

My hubby came home, wrapped his arm around my waist, and kissed my neck from behind. "Hey, Baby." he said warmly.

I smiled brightly. I had another idea for this journey.

"Hi, Hun." Without any preface, I jump right in. "I think I know what we could do next."

"Oh yeah? Does it have to do with winning the lottery?" he joked.

I smirked, "No."

I turn to face him, wrap my arms around his waist, and press my hips to his. "I want you to get firm with me."

"I get firm FOR you" he joked again. "You know how I feel about that, though." He kissed my forehead and went to the fridge for a soda.

"Yeah, I know. I was hoping we could ease into it. No, not into me, though that is the likely result."

"Hmm...how?" he asked.

"Let's get the kids down and we can begin." I grinned. I was giddy and nervous.

He gave me a bemused look. "Ok, but I could just eat you for dessert..."

That evening, I did my due diligence. I waited for our dear monsters to be asleep for at least an hour. I wanted no interruptions.

In our room, I found my husband fresh from a shower. He was toweling off his delicious body. I nearly began to drool.

"So...what are we doing tonight?"

I took his towel away and placed it to dry as I begun to get wet. "You are going to tell me what to do. Nothing outright forceful, no restraints, no spanking or cat o' nine tails. You are going to tell me anything and everything that you want me to do. You will tell me firmly, but sweetly. You will coax sexual perfection from me. If I displease you in the slightest, I want to be corrected. If I please you, I want to know it. This will build my confidence while helping me to accept criticism in my most vulnerable state-naked before you."

"Well, ok. What are the boundaries? What won't you do?" he asked, mulling over my words.

"My only wish is your ultimate pleasure. I am at your mercy. I submit to your will in totality."

He grinned and let out a deep breath.

His demeanor changed like the chameleon he is. "Let's begin." The words were heated with desire, but flat, insistent.

He didn't bother with clothes, though it was obvious that he wanted mine to fall from my form to the floor.

"Stand here. Look into my eyes. Breathe."

I did as he told. As the minutes passed, I became uneasy. He wasn't asking for anything. He didn't say a word. He simply held my gaze.

Before I could psych myself out, he said, "Don't get lost in your insecurities. This is about what I want from you. This is about your willful submission. Not you, not your discomfort."

I sighed. I could feel tears gathering behind my eyes.

"Don't. You need to KNOW that I love you. But...you need to forget yourself. Focus on me."

He kissed my hand and began, "Your clothes need to come off. Without making any silly faces, shedding a tear, or saying a word, I want you to remove your shirt. Your eyes should never leave mine."

I did as I was told. My heart begun to beat harder.

"I can't wait to see your beautiful, naked body. My eyes hunger for the sight."

His fingers slid from my shoulder to my chest. "Remove your bra. Show me your perky tits."

Never averting my gaze, I added my bra to a growing pile of discarded clothing.

His hands massaged my breasts before teasing my nipples with a gentle pinch. Breath escaped his lips with a faint moan.

"Now, add your jeans to the pile. Do so very slowly. Let your hips sway as if you were teasing me with what I cannot touch."

I began to rip off my jeans, "No. Slower." he demanded quietly.

I took my time to remove them. As I begun to dance seductively, he said, "Massage your tits. Then, let your fingers trace a route to you clit with one hand and let the other hand hang at your side. I don't want it obstructing my view. On my cue, softly tease your clit. Don't get yourself too hot. Just play enough to engorge yourself and stop."

I did as he instructed despite the fact that I can never enjoy touching my own breasts. On the other hand, I am an expert at bringing myself to orgasm with my clit. But he wanted self-control. He wanted me to hunger for release.

I took 2 fingers and pressed them lightly over my panty-covered clit. In a circular motion, they moved slowly. They gained steady momentum and I wriggled. I was approaching climax fast, but I felt that I was engorged and stopped.

Still looking into his eyes, I waited for my next command. "Remove your panties and sit pretty at my feet."

As soon as my panties found the floor, I sat with my legs tucked under me with perfect posture and hands clasped behind my back. This position is submission, so naturally, my eyes met the floor.

"Look again into my eyes. Keep them there. Good. Now, spread your legs wide. Let me see your wetness."

I flushed. What can he possibly see in frumpy old me?

Pulling me from my wayward thoughts, I noticed that he stroked his hard cock a few times with a grin. My breath caught in my throat.

He brought a large chair into the room and sat. "Bring those lips over here and kiss my neck. Use your tongue to explore."

I stood up and walked over to him. I went for a nibble, but it was met with displeasure. "I did not tell you to bite."

Correcting myself, I licked and kissed his neck. I wanted to run my fingers around his head and bring him into my chest, but I resisted.

"Get on your knees, continuing to tease my neck, and run your fingers over my body. Stay above the belt."

My hands trembled as they explored his skin. It is always so soft and warm.

"Kiss and lick your way to my chest. Swirl your tongue around my nipples and kiss your way to my hip. Nibble it. Let your hot breath graze my skin."

I was enthralled. I delighted in my obedience, his pleasure. I could feel my pussy dripping, clenched and begging to be pushed open wide with his hardness.

"I want that pretty mouth to suck me."

He didn't give me specific directions, so I let my tongue twist a spiral around the base. "No. Just suck. And play with my balls."

My jaw relaxed and I sucked steadily at first. Soon, my momentum built. "Slow down."

He moaned, "I want to fuck your mouth."

My hand grew weary of ball play and made its way to his ass. I teased his hole, keeping my mouth sucking at a steady pace.

"I'm going to take this a step further. Hold your neck and jaw in a single position. My hands will grasp your hair at the scalp. I'm going to fuck your face. If you feel any discomfort, pinch my thigh."

I got nervous. I didn't want to choke or gag. I breathed in slowly and deeply and let it out.

I watched as his head fell back. His hips slid his cock into and nearly out of my mouth. He begun to move faster and my eyes teared. I turned my focus to his moans of pleasure. As his hips began to buck against me, I held my neck steady taking all of him obediently.

"Ohhh, Baby, I'm going to come." I felt proud of my performance. I wasn't ready for what happened next.

My husband's breathing evened out. He regained his composure and said, "I'm going to watch you bring yourself to orgasm. I will not be touching you tonight."

That stung a little bit. I am being left unfulfilled. Masturbation can't compare to his touch. My insecurity reared its head. I am not comfortable being watched.

"Lie down on your back, knees up, legs spread wide. Close your eyes and ease into it. I know you're shy."

He sat at my feet. I tried to force my mind away from the shame. So, I entertained thoughts of his hand wrapped in my hair, fucking me from behind as I took him deeply on all fours. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own. I squeezed my tits before quickly finding my wetness. I finger-fucked myself as deeply as I could, using my honey as lubricant for my clit. Two fingers moved in circles while also rubbing up and down ferociously.

My voice cracked as moans met his ears. My fingers pushed harder and faster. I was sooo close. My voice grew louder and louder.

"Look at me." he commanded.

I did. I pleaded, "Oooh, fuck me, Baby."

"No."

Just as I thought climax was about to take me, the sensations ceased. Like so many other times, I could not bring myself to orgasm without his cock filling me.

I sighed, "I need YOU. I can't come without you."

"You will stay hungry then. You WILL come for me and I WILL NOT help. I want you to squirt for me."

He got up, got into bed, and smiled. "Good night."

Pt. 3 Coming soon.