Performance Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied, Isobel turned and began to waddle down the hallway ahead of her, content in the knowledge that the voice had told her where to go and what to do.

She didn't think any further beyond that point; she didn't need to, couldn't even think to do so.

Entering a new room, Isobel found three men sitting inside, waiting for her - or perhaps they had just been hanging out together, for all she knew--or didn't know.

Stepping inside, her new body fresh and huge and ready and wonderfully unused, Isobel saw, but didn't process, the three matching grins of pure, unadulterated glee that sprang onto the three men's faces. They knew what she was, who she had been, what she had become - but all she knew was what they offered her, which soon became quite apparent as three wonderfully applicable tubes attached to their bodies materialised before her.

Those would do, she knew with a certainty that came from her body, not her mind.

Those would do perfectly.

END