Performing Her Civic Duty

Story Info
Jury duty.
1.5k words
3.97
142.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie and Tom had been married for years and had mostly happiness and contentment for the first few years. Their sex life had become like a chore instead of fun and exciting like it once was, when they were first married. Tom often complained that they seldom had intimacy and the negativity and bickering had made Susie so defensive and cold towards his advances. She craved attention from others, and the men at work were drawn to Susie's unusually large breasts, long blonde hair and shapely 5 foot 9 frame.

Susie received a summons to appear as a prospective juror, and appeared in superior court as instructed and answered routine questions the attorneys asked including whether she could keep an open mind and whether she had any racial prejudices. After questioning, Susie was accepted as a juror.

The trial would last 4 days and a number of witnesses for the defense and prosecution were called to testify. Susie was to serve on the jury with a tall, very good looking black man named Cedric. In the course of the trial there were numerous times Susie found herself staring at Cedric wondering what it would be like to have sex with a black man, especially one so tall and good looking. She had noticed Cedric had his eyes on her anytime she happened to look his way. It was really hard being on the jury with him especially when they were all locked up deliberating the case. The jury took only 3 1/2 hours to find the defendant guilty as charged and the judge sentenced Barbara to 180 days in jail, 3 year's probation and community service.

As Susie was making her way out of the court building she was approached in the hallway by Cedric. May I talk with you for a moment, please? Cedric asked. I hope you did not mind me staring at you from time to time, but you are a very attractive lady, and being with you on the jury put me so close to you that I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. Susie was completely taken back by his comment and the fact that she was standing here talking to a total stranger who just happened to be black. Susie did have black friends at work, but there were none around her during her growing up years, so she wasn't used to being around one.

Would you like a cup of coffee? he asked. I suppose that would be okay. Susie said. How easy those words came from her mouth and she wondered why she had agreed, normally she knew better than to put herself into a possible compromising situation. What if she ran into someone she knew? She knew that she was taking a chance on her husband finding out if anyone saw her with this man.

The Candlelight restaurant was just around the corner. Cedric and Susie were seated by the waitress who took their order for coffee and Crispy Cremes. Their conversation concerned the trial, where they worked, and their families. Cedric had something else in mind as he steered the conversation toward matters of a more personal nature.

Are you happily married?, he asked. Yes but we have our problems just like everyone else and I'm not getting the attention I crave. Susie said, looking away from Cedric. What is wrong, is he blind, because you are one of the finest looking women I have ever seen with a body to kill for? He is a good provider, but Susie stopped not completing her thought. Cedric said I want you to come with me and took Susie by the hand leading her from the restaurant to his car.

As they drove to Cedric's home, Susie remained silent. Cedric began to rub his hand up and down her legs and caressed the nap of her neck. Soon the red BMW pulled into a driveway, a garage door opened, and the car disappeared inside. The two made their way through the kitchen to the living room with Cedric squeezing Susie's ass through her slacks. Susie was obviously apprehensive but excited nonetheless at the prospect of what was to come. She could feel the wetness between her legs as she looked over at Cedric.

Cedric wasted no time as he pulled Susie close, covering her lips with his, as his tong explored hers and his hands were busing undoing her blouse. Susie began to moan softly, I have never been with any other man besides my husband, but suddenly I know that this is the right thing to do because I want to feel your black cock deep inside of me. It is time you had a real man and get the attention you deserve. Plus once you have gone black you will know why white women never go back, Cedric laughed.

Cedric slowly released his lip lock and began unfastening Susie's bra exposing her creamy white breasts. As he sucked on one breast and then the other his large black hands were busy sliding her slacks to the floor. Gently, Cedric led Susie to the couch where he removed her slacks, leaving her clothed in her panties. Clasping both sides of her panties he quickly removed them and stood admiring Susie's body which was now gleaming with perspiration. Cedric began to remove his clothes until he was wearing only his underwear. Susie could not help but notice the huge bulge in Cedric's shorts and she wondered if what she had heard about black men was true. She had never seen a huge cock before and didn't begin to imagine how big his cock could actually be, since all the men she had ever seen had little white cocks.

As Susie watched closely, Cedric slowly slid his shorts down exposing the largest cock she had ever seen. Cedric was a dark as midnight, from his shaved head down his rock hard rippled stomach to his muscular legs. His cock was certainly about six inches longer than her husbands and three times thicker. A large vein pulsated down the shaft of his cock, and two large balls swung free in their nutsack well below his now hardening erection.

Cedric knelt before Susie and pried open her legs which he placed on his shoulder as he buried his face into her moist pussy. Cedric tongue fucked Susie savoring her sweet pussy juice and the smell of a woman in heat. Susie was moaning loudly and raised her ass in order to get as much of Cedric's tongue in her as she could. Suck my cunt you black bastard, tongue fuck me, harder. Susie was screaming loudly as the first orgasm racked her body.

Now you are going to get the fucking of a lifetime but only if you beg for it. Cedric said. Please fuck me, fuck me with your huge black cock. Susie pleaded. Cedric placed his cock near the entrance of Susie's dripping wet pussy. Before Cedric could enter her, Susie grabbed his cock sliding it up and down her pussy several times before guiding him into her open slit. Cedric buried his cock slowly until Susie could feel his balls against her ass.

Cedric fucked Susie slowly at first then picked up the pace of his thrusting as he cupped her ass in his hands and sucked her tits. It was not long before Susie experienced yet another spine tingling orgasm, the like of which she had never felt before.


Cedric's huge cock was actually making her come so many times. Susie had never had a blind blowing orgasm like she was continuing to have over and over again. Susie decided she wanted to be on top and as the two changed positions, she straddled her black lover and guided him back inside of her. Slowly she lowered herself on to his massive cock until she had all of him inside of her. Susie fucked his huge black cock like a woman possessed and she could feel that Cedric was close to blowing his load of hot cum.

Cum baby, give me your hot seed! Susie begged. No sooner had Susie gotten the words out that she felt jets of cum deep inside her womb and her own orgasm came at the same time. I am cumming baby, it feels so damn good, Susie panted. Both were thoroughly satisfied as they collapsed in each others arms. Susie took the opportunity to taste her pussy juices from their love making. You are the best, She said, as she took another handful of spunk from her twat.

I wish I had not waited and wondered for so long about having sex with a black man. Cedric shoot that come deep inside of me, I want to feel it deep in me. I don't care if you get me pregnant because I don't know how I am ever going to be able to fuck my husband again with his attitude and teeny tiny weenie and be satisfied with that ever again. I want your cock any time you are willing to let me have it, please. OK BABY, now that you have become a Slut for black cock, you won't be able to live without it. Cedric chided. All I know is that I have to have it. Susie said. I don't know what I am going to tell Tom. Susie said. Maybe you won't have to. Cedric said. TIME WILL TELL...................ONLY TIME WILL TELL.......................A MONTH LATER SUSIE KNEW THAT SHE WAS DEFINATELY PREGNANT AND HAD TO TELL TOM, IT WASN'T HIS................