Pergamon

Story Info
A night in the museum.
3.7k words
4.03
12.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright: lagneaublanc@

This story is dedicated to Danielle and many thanks for her for her useful edits.

================================================

The side door was, as I hoped, unguarded. We slipped through and made our way across a maze of corridors and service exits, until we hit the right door and found ourselves in the main museum hall. It was dark, only faintly lit by emergency lights and the city lights shining through the high windows.

"Are you sure there are no guards?" Danielle asked in an uncertain voice.

"Pretty sure," I said, trying to sound confident, the whole thing was indeed too good to be true. "No security cameras either."

"Really?" she asked with disbelief as we started to stroll between the massive stone relics.

"They never installed them before the reunification, or so I was told."

She sniggered, "though spying on people was really what the GDR was good at."

"Yeah", I laughed quietly, "pretty ironic."

Our footsteps echoed in the empty halls, making a much louder sound than we wished for. Danielle asked me to wait as she unclipped her stilettos, stepped out of them, picked them up, straightened her silken grey dress, and carried them in her hand; all this effortlessly while holding the champagne glass in her other hand. This girl was all legs, tall and thin all the way to the top. She smiled at me when she saw how I looked at her.

"So how did you learn about this?" she asked.

"Well," I said, as I was undoing my black tie; "there is a Russian archaeologist in the institute where I work, and he's a member of one of the museum's committees or something. Apparently he's done this before. So when I told him I had to attend a late evening reception here he spilled the goods."

We snuck out of the reception just as the speeches started in full. Even after a year in Berlin my German wasn't good enough to stand long honorary thank-you speeches from some federal or regional Kulturminister or whoever the guy was. Still, a reception like this in the museum was probably considered a high honour. Danielle just came on my ticket, moving to Berlin from the U.S., she was looking for a new direction in her life, or so she claimed.

"Have you been here before?" I asked as we strolled between the Mesopotamian steles.

"A few months ago, with my German class."

"That's the Ishtar Gate we are coming to," I pointed ahead with my champagne glass, "the entrance to Babylon."

The lions and dragons decorating the gate looked down on us menacingly as we strolled in. No other tourists around, only us.

"We are entering Babylon by night" I said.

"And illegally."

"Come here," I pulled her close as we were under the main arch. I kissed her hard, tasting the drink on her lips. Her thin body curved towards me as I passed my fingers in her silky hair. We stood like this, embraced, before passing to the next hall.

"I can't remember what this place is." She said, looking at the carved columns.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. A temple for Apollo maybe?"

It was too dark to read the signs or panels, so we continued to the most famous exhibit: the Pergamon Altar.

The big hall felt strange in the near darkness and utter silence. The marble stairs, reflecting some light, gave the place an eerie feeling, like a ruin or cemetery. We could, after a long time, hear distance echoes from the reception. It felt like we were tripping in a forest somewhere, having wandered off from some rave party; nothing was fully real. We walked around holding hands, like kids in a rather fancy but empty fair ground. The marble figures, forever frozen, paid no more attention to the both of us as they did to the thousands of daily visitors. They were still trying to complete whatever it was they were doing for almost two thousand years.

Having finished our tour, we went and sat on the main stairs, absorbing the atmosphere. I took off my dinner jacket and leaned, one elbow on the stairs, caressing her arm. Danielle smiled and sipped some champagne.

"It's pretty amazing." She said.

"I know, I can't believe we managed to make it."

She leaned down towards me and we kissed again. I pulled her down until she was lying on the stairs and worked my tongue in her month; Danielle pulled the hair on the back of my head and bit my tongue.

"This is naughty." she whispered.

"It's going to get a lot naughtier." I whispered back as I slid a hand under her dress, caressing her thigh.

"Ohhh," she murmured, "that's very exciting."

My hand caressed her stockings, up and up, until I reached bare flesh. I could feel her shuddering as I started to stroke her upper thigh. I felt around with the tip of my fingers under her dress until I could feel her underwear. Reaching as far as I could, my fingers started drawing small circles, feeling the softness of her mound through the cloth. She exhaled.

"Do you want me to stop?" I whispered in a provocative tone.

She shook her head for "no" and bit her lips. In the distance, we could hear remote handclaps.

Pulling her dress up a bit, I was able to place my hand on her laced panties and rub them gently. They felt moist and hot. Danielle leaned backward, fully lying on the stairs and fixed her gaze on the tall ceiling.

"Lift your dress a bit." I told her.

She pulled the dress up some centimetres, showing a bit more thigh and stockings.

"Is this better?" she looked back at me mocking.

I didn't answer at first. Instead, I slid a finger underneath her panties and started touching her pubic hairs.

"What do you think? Is it?"

She moaned very softly "ohh yes..." as my finger started exploring the outer layers of her pussy.

Without stopping my excavation under her dress, I gave her my other hand to suck on. She bit me, not hard but I had to surpass the desire to protest loudly. I saw in her eyes that she knew that. Silence was required.

With her eyes fixed on mine, she arched her back and hoisted her dress further up to her hips. Her legs were now fully visible, black stockings up to her thighs, and shining alabaster white above. She reached down and managed to pull her underwear down to her knees, from which point I took over and slide them over her legs and ankles. I showed them to her, they were wet and warm.

"Should we leave these to the guards as a gift?" she asked.

"Hmmm, that's a thought," I said and thought about it for a second. "But I think I won these fairly." I said as I stuffed her panties in by pocket. "And we could always leave them the champagne glasses."

She grinned and spread her legs further. I crawled down some stairs and started caressing her upper thighs with both hands, then kissed them, and finally dived with my mouth to taste her beautiful cunt. Pushing her dress as high as I could, I started licking her pussy with long wet strokes. When it was nice and soaked, I started carefully munching on her mound, rubbing my teeth on her labial lips and inhaling her trimmed pubic hair. My tongue jerked around, until I found her clitoris, and when I did, starting licking it with quick short laps.

Danielle rumbled in silence and softly put her hand on my head, guiding me. I could hear her murmurs, the sound muffled by her hips on my ears and the lapping of her pussy. Yet, in the large empty hall, it sounded loud. The more I licked her, the wetter she became, until her body started a series of mini-shudders as a small orgasm took her. I could hear her moan and gasp, but I did not relent from my sucking. I breathed in her scent and then, when her shivers subsided, replaced my tongue with a finger, rising up to see her as I continued to make her orgasm with my hand.

Danielle was spread on the marble stairs, her dress crumpled around her waist and belly, her vagina shining with her fluids and my saliva. It was probably the hottest thing I have ever seen. In the dim light, she looked like some erotic art image, half naked woman on marble stairs.

I continued to play with her pussy for some seconds until she relaxed and gestured me to stop. Slowly, she sat up and reached towards me. She pulled me in and kissed me, licking her fluids from my mouth. I pushed her down to the stairs carefully and squeezed her breast through her dress. We kissed for a long time; but soon Danielle's hand started exploring my crouch and then pulled my belt buckle apart. I was hard and knew that the minute she unfasten me my erect cock would spring out. I wanted to take her, there and then, on these stairs.

With a joint effort, we were able to undo the trousers and pull them down to my hips. My cock, in my nicer boxer shorts, made a tent. Without hesitation she pulled the shorts down, and there I was, black tie undone, trousers lowered, cock erect in the middle of the Pergamon museum.

I saw that she was about to take me in her mouth, but I was aching for her wet pussy.

"I need to fuck you," I whispered, "I need to fuck you now."

She grinned and retorted: "how do you want to fuck me?"

"Come on top of me." I said as I lied back on the hard stairs, feeling the cold marble on my naked butt. I gestured with my chin to the erect penis pointing upwards.

Danielle moved up slowly, keeping her dress up, and stood above me; her silhouette darker than the obscure hall. Carefully, she crouched on top of me and inserted my hard cock into her wet pussy. I went it smoothly, pressuring me from all sides.

"Fuck..." I moaned quietly as she started to ride, moving her hips in circles. Every circle made me enter her deeper. "Fucking god..." I whispered when I put my hands on her waist to follow the circles. She moaned soundlessly as we moved together in the dark. Her hands went to her head and she started crumpling her long hair as I arched my back and pushed my prick further into her. Round and round her waist went, screwing itself on my cock as we got more and more excited.

Soon, however, I began to feel the weight of her body on my, and the sharp angle of the marble steps pushing into my back. The pain, mixed with the pleasure and excitement, made me even hornier. We fucked like this for a minute more, panting through open mouths, but it was impossible to increase the rhythm, as every time she rode me hard my face twisted in pain. I told her to turn around and ride me backwards.

This was obviously better, as I was able to sit up and glue my cheek to her back. Danielle leaned forward and I grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them with my hands. My cock found the slit between her legs and I pulled her back, letting her sink deep and listening to her heart thumping.

Suddenly, she stopped frozen. I did the same.

"Did you hear something?" she whispered.

"No", I said, trying to restore my breath, "did you hear anything?"

"No." she said, "only thought so..."

I started rocking her again, and used the chance to slide my hand around her hips, down to her pussy and caressed her clitoris. She moaned and started touching herself as well. This was quality fucking for sure, but I wanted more. I wanted to be on top of her, pound her hard on the floor, fuck her like some virginal sacrifice on the marble alter.

"Get up," I said, "I want to be on top."

She stood up without protest, and I did as well. My back hurt and was sore, I almost heard something crack, or was it my imagination? Danielle took my hand and, like a dancer leading her partner, led me up some stairs. Then, carefully, she lied down on the stairs and spread her legs. I knelt down before her and, with my hand, guided my dick into her wet pussy. I placed the head of my cock on the entrance of her vagina and breathed hard, looking at her. With resolve, I started entering her. She gasped and I gulped as I continued to bury my penis inside her, feeling her cunny sucking in my cock. I put my hands on the stairs beside her and pushed my cock further, up to the base, until I could feel her flesh on my loins. I held it there for a few seconds before pulling out and back in again.

Danielle grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me towards her, kissing me violently. She whispered in my ear to fuck her, to fuck her hard, so I rammed my cock as deep as I could into her, hearing her whimper, and then slowly pulled it out again.

"Again..." she whispered, "fuck me hard, don't stop."

I did it again, burying all my cock at once in her, before slowly drawing away. Her flesh around my cock was delightful; all my sensations were concentrated on that fantastic tool: the male penis.

There was a small crack behind, like a pebble hitting the floor. I turned my head around, but saw nothing. The hall was as empty as before. Danielle slithered beneath me and my loins took over. I started pumping her harder and harder, faster and faster, thrusting my cock into her. Soon I stopped caring about the sound of our slapping bodies, about her moans and my pants. My entire body wanted to explode inside her beautiful pussy.

Then, I heard it clearly and froze. Something was there, near and moving. It was like a grinding of stone against stone, a dry sound, almost like chuckling. And with it, a tapping, like someone with hard heels walking on the marble floor. I turned around and saw it.

"What the fuck is that!" I whispered and recoiled in horror.

A creature slowly emerged from the darkest corner of the hall. Every step it made brought it more to the light and closer to us, so we could see it clearly. It was tall, taller and bulkier than a man, with a big muscular torso, but hoofed, with fur covered legs, a satyr. His face, with a thick beard, seemed locked in a frozen terrifying grin, showing a set of marble teeth. It was made of marble, but clearly alive as it hobbled towards us. His left side seemed scarred or torn, as if it had just tore itself out of some temple relief. Every step it made brought it closer to Danielle and me, both frozen in disbelief on the stairs. It chuckled; which was the dry grating sound I heard. I stared hard at this monster approaching me, trying to understand what the hell was going on, when I noticed the huge half-erect marble cock hanging between his legs. I looked at him in horror and saw him chuckling again as he quickly tried to close the gap between us.

Caught in fear, I started recoiling up the stairs, my eyes still transfixed by the satyr. Danielle, abruptly torn from her sex dream, suddenly had full view of the creature. She sat up like a bolt, with a full shock of horror on her face.

"Oh my god..." I heard her murmur.

I backed up the stairs, grabbing my trousers. The creature moved closer. It was only a few metres away from us now, pacing up. "click, click" the tapping of his hooves on the floor approached quickly. I climbed up some stairs and whispered:

"Danielle...Danielle..."

At last, she seemed to have broken away from the shock she was in. She turned to me with a look of disbelief and tried to get up. But the satyr was already upon her. She turned to it and froze, transfigured. I backed up until I hit the wall, and started sliding along it, hoping to find safety.

The creature, looking down at the terrified woman, reached out with both hands and grabbed her shoulders. He lifted her, until she was kneeling in front of him, and placed his brawny palm on her head and starts pulling her towards him.

I looked in horror, hiding behind a column, as the satyr pushed Danielle's head towards his crotch and penis. She seemed to resist, and tried to pull back, but he tilted her head upwards and looked in her eyes, grinning. Suddenly, she became less tense and relented her resistance as he pushed her again towards his cock. I saw as she opened her month and buried her face in the white marble hair covering his loins.

"My fucking god..." I murmured to myself, "she's sucking him..."

Indeed, Danielle's mouth was open and she was starting to swallow the satyr's big cock. From my point of view, it was hard to see how voluntary it was, but her hand was clearly holding the base of his big penis while her other hand reached deep inside the fur to clutch his balls. His cock, already massive, grew bigger and harder, as the creature's hand on her head guided her. Looking up, it started laughing manically, exposing his frightful mouth, though the only audible sound was the dry chuckle.

On top of the stairs there was no exit, so I had no escape. I had to hide, trousers still held by hand, peeking at them from my cover. She was really going down on him now, swallowing that massive marble member as far as she could, covering it, from base to tip, with her wet saliva. The satyr, no longer guiding her, put his hands on his waist as he pushed his loins further, looking down and grinning. She must have sucked him for about a minute, until I saw her disengage from the wet cock and look up at him with a crazed smile.

The satyr, grabbed her with both hands under her armpits and raised her in the air. His muscular arms bulked as he raised her to his face. Then, thrusting forward on his double-jointed goat legs, he impaled her on his erect penis. Danielle's legs went around his back as she tightened herself on the cock and her arms went around his neck as she started sucking his tongue. His hands now moved to support her ass as he started swinging her back and forth.

Held by his huge hands, Danielle's ass slide on his cock. Then, I saw her clutching him strongly as she started moaning and whispering louder. His huge cock must have gone all the way inside her. I moved forward a bit, crouching in a dark area on top of the stairs to watch how the satyr now increased his rhythm, pinning her hard on his cock and pushing her out again. Her head hanging backwards, as she started moaning faster and faster.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." I could hear her whispering into the hall, the sound mixing with the slaps of her soft body on his marble one.

Soon, Danielle started jerking as a strong orgasm must have taken her. I could see her arms shivering, almost losing their hold on the creature's neck as she went through a spasm. The monster, instead of letting her enjoy her orgasm, fucked her harder and started laughing, slamming her naked crotch onto his with glee.

Slowly, he decreased his rhythm and let her slump. Danielle was muttering something unclear as he unhooked her from his cock and slowly placed her on the ground. She seemed barely conscious, in a haze, as he turned her around on the steps and pulled her on her knees.

"Fuck," I thought to myself, "he's going to fuck her from behind. It's the moment to escape."

The creature started rubbing is rippled cock on my girlfriend's pussy, holding her by her waist as she was bending over the stairs. I knew he couldn't see me, so I decided this was my chance to slowly creep down the stairs and escape through to the other halls. Very carefully, I moved to the wall and slid down the stairs, step by step, trying to avoid making any noise. I heard her murmur again as his beasty cock started entering her from behind.

One step at a time I managed to reduce the distance between the hall's floor and me. My gaze kept focused on his cock as he pushed into her pussy. Danielle started moaning, as if waking up from a dream, as the big cock penetrated her slowly. Her head was flat on the stairs, and her ass in the air, the creature kneeling behind her. I froze, half captivated by the spectacle and half terrified that she will look at me. He pushed his cock deeper into her and groaned, squeezed hard on her butt with his beast-like hands. Danielle gasped as he fucked her deeper and started panting as the cock was fully buried in her.

Three more steps to the floor, and from there it would be relatively easy to quietly sneak away. I went down a step...

"cling..." my belt buckle ringed as it hit the wall. I froze. Very slowly I turned my head...

The satyr also froze; he was standing completely motionless, his dick deep in her pussy and his eyes looking straight at me. Then, very slowly, he gave me his maniac's smile.

12