Perks of a New Family Ch. 04

Story Info
After his illicit night Michael is caught out.
1.4k words
4.37
75.9k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay for a while before Belinda sat up.

"We better get ourselves sorted before anyway comes home." She told me.

Reluctantly I agreed and we kissed once more before I went up to my bedroom, leaving Belinda to unlock and go to get a shower. Closing my bedroom door I collapsed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I don't know how long I had been lying on my bed but I guessed I must have dozed off because, all of a sudden, a door slamming caused me to sit bolt upright. Listening carefully I could hear two voices, one male and one female, talking quietly.

Rising from the bed I walked to my door and, quietly, I opened it just enough to make out who the voices belonged to, Dad and Claire. They had taken a risk coming home at the same time and I stood listening to see what they said.

"Don't worry Claire your mum is obviously in bed." Dad whispered.

"What if she has heard us though, you didn't exactly close the door quietly." She responded.

"I'll just tell her that you rang me and asked for a lift home."

"Yeah but..."

"Stop panicking I can wrap your mum around my little finger." Dad said with a slight chuckle.

I had heard enough. I closed my door and got back on my bed. I couldn't believe my dad had changed into someone like that. He had never been like this with my mum, yet here he was married to a beautiful woman but screwing his step-daughter. I heard the two of them walking up the stairs, followed by more giggling, and then two doors open and close.

I finally closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep when I heard yet another door click. I was about to sit up and listen when I felt a weight lower itself on to my bed. Unsure what to do I lay still and waited to see what happened next, I couldn't even imagine who it would be. Whoever it was started to shake me, gently at first, but gradually getting rougher. Still I lay there, hoping they would just leave, when a felt a hand start to creep across my naked thigh.

That touch was too much for me and my cock, which had started to stiffen rapidly, suddenly sprang to full length and I felt the fingers encircle me gently. There was no point me trying to hide the fact I was asleep any longer and I opened my eyes, to find myself staring at the tear streaked face of Belinda.

I was about to speak when she put a finger over my lips with her free hand and started to stroke my cock slowly.

"Just lay there and enjoy it." She said quietly.

"But I heard dad come in." I replied. "What's happened?"

"He just stripped off and collapsed on the bed."

"So why did you come to me?"

"If you want the truth it's because he smelt of cheap drink and sex." Belinda told me. "My guess is he is fucking around behind my back."

"Why would he do that?" I asked knowing that it was the truth.

"I honestly don't know. Now just lay there and enjoy what I am about to give you."

I didn't need to be told more than once and closed my eyes as Belinda's hand started to wank me faster. I really wished everybody was still out because I was desperate to fuck her again, I just knew that with the house full that would be impossible. I groaned as her hand slowed down, only to be replaced by the feel of her warm breath against the tip of my cock. I shivered as her tongue flicked over the end before she opened her mouth and took my full length to the back of her throat. I watched as her head bobbed up and down slowly and ran my fingers through her hair, resisting the urge to grip her tightly. Belinda used her whole mouth and tongue expertly as she brought me closer and closer to my climax.

"I'm going to cum Belinda." I told her as I felt my cock start to twitch.

Removing my cock from her mouth Belinda pulled her top down, releasing her tits, and carried on wanking my cock quickly.

"I want you to cum all over my tits Michael." She told me just as the first wave of cum erupted from the end of my cock.

Turning slightly, so that my cock pointed directly between her tits, I watched as my cum hit her soft flesh and started to run into her cleavage. Belinda gripped tighter and made sure that every drop of cum had left my body, before she let my cock go and rubbed my cum into her skin.

"Wait until everybody has gone out for the day and we shall have a lot more fun then." Belinda said before kissing me on the forehead, getting up and leaving my room.

I rolled onto my back and stared into the darkness, my eyes getting heavy with tiredness, adrenaline pumping through my body. I didn't think there would be any way that I would be able to sleep but it can't have been long before my eyes fell shut because the next thing I knew light was streaming through my curtains, and I had woken with my cock as stiff as it was every morning. Squinting at the clock on my bedside table I saw that it was gone eleven o'clock.

I stretched and knew that I ought to get up yet the aching in my cock was too much to ignore. Reaching under the covers I wrapped my fist around the shaft and started to stroke my cock slowly, thinking about Belinda and the night before. Throwing the covers off myself I pushed my head back into the pillow, closed my eyes, and started to wank furiously.

I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I never heard my bedroom door open. The twitching began in my cock and as I shot the first stream of cum onto my stomach I moaned Belinda's name softly. It was only then that I heard a small gasp and opened my eyes quickly, only to be confronted by Suzie standing next to my bed, her hand inside her knickers rubbing her pussy.

"S-S-Suzie what are you doing here?" I stammered reaching for my covers.

"Well I did want to talk to you. " She answered. "But I guess that makes us even."

"W-W-What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well after you caught me I said you owed me one remember."

"I remember, so are we quits now?"

"Well that all depends Michael on one thing." Suzie said.

"And what is that one thing?"

"You tell me why when you came you called out my mum's name."

I swallowed hard as it finally hit me that Suzie had been there longer than I realised.

"I think someone has been a very naughty boy haven't they?" Suzie said slightly menacingly.

"N-N-No how do you mean?" I asked starting to panic.

"I think someone is having dreams that they shouldn't be having."

I laughed as she said that, relieved that she didn't have a clue why I really called her mum's name out.

"What do you find so funny?" Suzie asked.

"Just the fact that I guess I've been busted." I said still laughing.

"Well I don't like being laughed at so no we aren't even." She half shouted. "You still owe me and now the stakes are even higher."

Suzie turned to walk out of my room and as she did she turned and blew me a kiss.

"I will let you know when it is time to pay Michael." Then she was gone.

Wiping the cum off my stomach that was still there I swung my legs off the bed. I held my head in my hands. I couldn't believe that Suzie had not only caught me wanking, she had also heard me whispering Belinda's name just at the point of no return. I just couldn't imagine what else she would want me to do to keep her quiet. I was glad that she didn't know the full truth; otherwise she would keep coming to me for a very long time.