Perky Pussy & Friends

Story Info
A children's book for mature adults only.
1.2k words
3.95
28k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perky Pussy & Friends (A Children's Book for Mature Adults Only)

Panting Princess woke up early this morning. Perky Pussy awoke somewhat slower eventually sitting up and going into the kitchen to make some Columbian Coffee.

Perhaps some of you have read about Perky Pussy in prior tales.

Panting Princess took perky pussy with her into the shower, lathered her up, her Lustful Labia friends, soaps and suds her Prickly Pubic hair. The Sudsy Soap felt good.

Perky Pussy was feeling good, too. She was well rested and clean, ready for action, perfumed and dusted off with a little lavender powder.

Hmmm, what kind of action should Perky Pussy get into today?

Perky Pussy took her dog Prancing Prince for a walk. It was a beautiful day, sunny, warm, a cool ocean breeze running up and down Perky Pussy's skirt. Hmmm, she thought, wishing she hadn't worn any panties for the walk.

Perky Pussy had a busy day ahead of her.

Prancing Prince would keep her company today and hopefully later Cumming Cock would meet up with her. Maybe Cumming Cock would bring along his friend, Tasty Tongue for the ride.

Panting Princess, now full of sexual thoughts, wistfully did her housework giving Perky Pussy a little exercise, adding a little salt to the walk, and playfully brought Perky Pussy around wherever she went during the day.

There was a trip to the supermarket. Perky Pussy runs into Luscious Lips whom she had gone out with a few weeks earlier. They were friendly to each other suggesting Luscious Lips meet up with Perky Pussy another time for some Kitten Kissing.

So, let's review. Panting Princess brings Perky Pussy along wherever she goes. Prancing Prince is her dog. Cumming Cock brings Tasty Tongue along wherever he goes. Luscious Lips loves Kitten kissing with Perky Pussy but not at the same time Perky Pussy is visiting Cumming Cock. Panting Princess had two Lustful Labia friends, one on each side of Perky Pussy.

Got it? We're all Glad!!! Golly Goodness Glad!

Since it was Saturday, Panting Princess began dinner. Perky Pussy was in the mood for something spicy; spicy and sexy; sexy and sweet; sweet and sugary.

Maybe Perky Pussy would invite Sampling Sam over for dinner instead of Cumming Cock. After all, Sampling Sam would bring over Huge Henry for maybe a visit to Perky Pussy and Anal Annabel.

Let's review.

Sampling Sam always brings along Huge Henry because he loves Panting Princesses Perky Pussy and Anal Annabel - Annabel being Panting Princesses middle name.

Anal Annabel is also in the middle of Chubby Cheeks and Perky Pussy is in the middle of Thunder Thighs. Well, not that chubby and not that thunder'ess; just solid, sassy and swishy. Chubby Cheeks and Thunder Thighs have been doing a lot of Friendly Fucking lately with Fabulous Frankfurter and trimming down together.

Panting Princess calls Sampling Sam over for dinner. "I'm making something spicy; spicy and sexy; sexy and sweet; sweet and sugary. Do you care to cum over and do a little Sampling, Sam?" she asks.

"I sure would, Panting Princess. Will Perky Pussy and Anal Annabel be ready for Sampling Sam because Huge Henry is Puckering Putty right now and needs a little of Breathless Blowjob tonight."

"Well, I'm Hankering Horney at the moment says Panting Princess, Perky Pussy and Anal Annabel in unison. As a matter of fact, we chose you over Huge Henry over Cumming Cock for some Delicious Dinner and Friendly Fucking but not with Fabulous Frankfurter tonight.

"By the way, Panting Princess, I heard Fabulous Frankfurter has been doing a lot of Friendly Fucking with Syphilis Susan so you may want to keep Perky Pussy protected for a while.

"Thanks for the news, Sampling Sam," says Perky Pussy. "I appreciate it. Please hurry Huge Henry and get on over!"

Sampling Sam and Huge Henry knock on the door. "How's Panting Princess tonight? Is she Hankering Horney and are Perky Pussy, Anal Annabel, Chubby Cheeks and Thunder Thighs ready for some Delicious Dinner and some Friendly Fucking?"

"WE sure are Sampling Sam! Why don't you sit down over here for some Delicious Dinner?" asks Panting Princess. "We can get to some Friendly Fucking later."

So Panting Princess served Sampling Sam some Delicious Dinner that was something spicy; spicy and sexy; sexy and sweet; sweet and sugary. They drank a little White Wine and Sampling Sam became Swaging Swinger and Roughly Ready for Achieving Action.

Prancing Prince barked and got the Sumptuous Scraps. Prancing Prince was Practically Panting at all the Achieving Action that was about to embark. He went to sleep along side Big Bed.

Panting Princess quickly became Purring Perfect in Swaging Swinger's eyes in spite of Chubby Cheeks and Thunder Thighs.

So the Edible Evening began.

Swaging Swinger Sampling Sam came over to Panting Princesses Perky Pussy with his tasty tongue. Perky Pussy came quivering quickly and quietly. Then, Panting Princess gave Huge Henry a mind boggling blowjob. Huge Henry was a nasty nine inches and conveniently consumed all of Perky Pussy. When he entered his darling dick into her Perky Pussy deeper and deeper, she sweetly screamed, "Gosh Golly Mr. Molly! Please more, more, more!"

Wishfully wet wanting some more of Huge Henry now hugely humongous more than before, Sampling Sam withdrew Huge Henry while his fondling fingers into Anal Annabel's fancy fuckhole while she politely panted breathing heavily while Huge Henry violated her pleasured puffy naked nooky bright butt hole.

Oozing orgasm began to take place while Huge Henry continued barging in Anal Annabel's assaulted asshole while squeezing, clutching, gripping, clasping Huge Henry until Anal Annabel was having a riveting, mesmerizing, transfixing, and spellbinding scream.

Sweet sphincter sucked in Huge Henry until he couldn't take it anymore. Sampling Sam came like an erupting volcano collapsing and withdrawing his darling dick as Perky Pussy climaxed in unison with Huge Henry.

Panting Princess and Sampling Sam did a little tongue twisting and fell fast asleep. The sex was incredible.

As days progressed, Panting Princess was no longer Hankering Horney or needing any White Wine again. Perky Pussy, Anal Annabel, Chubby Cheeks and Thunder Thighs were felling Fucking Fabulous and Satisfied Sexually. So were her Buxom Boobs, Lustful Labias, Naked Nipples, Prickly Pubic's and Titillating Titties whom have all been Idly Ignored during this session.

Hankering Horney and White Wine took a few days off except for a few visits from Vixen Vibrator. Satisfied Sexually many more meaningful times, Panting Princess was grateful to Vixen Vibrator.

To all our other Fucking Friends, in order of casting, we will get back to you later: Luscious Lips, Cumming Cock, Sudsy Soap, Tasty Tongue, Kitten Kissing, Fabulous Frankfurter, Delicious Dinner, Friendly Fucking, Puckering Putty, Breathless Blowjob, Big Bed, Buxom Boobs, Lustful Labias, Naked Nipples, Prickly Pubic's, Titillating Titties, Purring Perfect, Swaging Swinger, Roughly Ready and Edible Evening. Good Night! Hope we didn't leave anyone out.

Here's a Big Bone to Prancing Prince for being Panting Princesses Faithful Friend through all of this Treacherous Telling of Seductive Stories for her Awesome Audience with Ample Appetites for Ready Release and Wacky Wankering.

To an Edible Ending of an Edible Evening.

Last of all - Thanks to all the Ready Readers and Chummy Characters with Yummy Youthful Nasty kNockers and Sinful Sage Maniac Minds.