Permanent Arousal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first day in Vegas was an agony for me. Don wanted to go everywhere, the casinos were crowded and every touch set me off. Don would only allow me to wear a dress without underwear, I had to use the ladies room often to mop my thighs dry.

That night he took me to a strip club, still wearing only the dress. It was crowded with people too, all men except for the strippers. After a few drinks a lovely young brunet approached Don and asked if he wanted a dance.

“Not for me,” he answered. “But how about one for my wife?”

The stripper looked at me in an appraising sort of way.

“Sure. Why not?” she answered moving over so that she was half sitting on my lap.

“Don’t be nervous honey,” she told me. “I’ve danced for other women before. You’ll love it.”

When the song started she started to dance. Well, dance isn’t really the right word. She started to rub against me. I’ve never been interested in women before, I’ve never even been curious, but the feeling of her soft yet hard body rubbing against me was amazing.

The first time she touched my breast I leaned forward rapidly, noticeably coming, my eyes shut, pressing against her hand.

When I opened by eyes she was looking at me with a funny little smile on her face. She maneuvered as she danced so that he mouth was near my ear.

“Did you just come?” she asked me.

I could only nod my head yes.

She pulled her head back so that she was looking me in the eyes from only inches away, the smile still on her face.

I came again as her soft lips touched mine while she straddled my left thigh and rubbed her crotch against me in time to the music. She pulled her head back, smiled, and looked away as she continued her lap dance. But now she was on the floor between my legs, her hands on my thighs, one sliding along the inside of my left thigh, under my dress, not stopping until three of her fingers were buried in my spasming pussy.

She stood then, still swaying to the music, her breasts where inches from my face her fingers in my pussy, her thumb stroking my clit. As the song ended she pulled her fingers out of my pussy and brought them to my lips. They were dripping wet as she wiped a drop on my nose, before bringing them to her own lips and licking them dry.

“Did I count right?” she asked as she sat on my lap again. “Did you come twice while I danced?”

I could only nod that I had.

She looked over at Don then. He was watching the dancer on stage, not really paying much attention to us at all.

“I’m going to give you my cell phone number,” she whispered to me. “Just in case.”

She leaned across me, making sure that her breasts were pressed against my arm, as she wrote the number on a matchbook. I amazed myself by sneaking my hand up to squeeze her breast. It was rather small compared to mine, and firmer, I moaned as I felt her hard nipple against my palm. She smiled as she gave me her phone number, then looked around to make sure we were being ignored, before kissing me again, hard on the lips.

I’d never been kissed like that by a woman before and now I had been kissed twice in the same night, of course I came. She knew what had happened, but of course she didn’t know why.

Don didn’t buy me any more lap dances but he bought a few for himself. Always rubbing my pussy as the girls rubbed against him, always making sure that they could see what he was doing.

When we got in the car I begged him to fuck me. I told him I would do anything. I tried to get his pants down, but he stopped me. By the time we got back at the hotel I was crying with frustration. I didn’t know what I was going to do. I kept apologizing to Don for being the way I was, asking him to forgive me, begging him to help me.

Finally in the hallway outside our room Don turned to me and asked: “do you really want me to help you Mia?”

“Oh please Don,” was all I could get out. I was standing cross-legged, trying to put as much pressure as possible on my clitoris.

“OK,” he said. “Take off your clothing, right now.”

I didn’t question him I just stripped. I was now standing in a hallway of one of the largest hotels in the world with nothing on, my nipples where hard and erect, my naked pussy was (I knew) red and swollen. The tip of my clit was probably visible, it had been for some time, wear just my purse. Don pulled two small Christmas tree ornaments from his pocket and hung them on my nipple rings.

One on each side. I looked down at them, and then back up as Don opened the door to our room and I found myself staring at 8 very large, very naked, black men.

“These guys should be able to take care of you for a while,” Don said.

Turning to one of the men he said: “just like I said John. This is ‘slut’ and you can have her until 9:00 tomorrow night.”

As John nodded, Don added “just no permanent markings or damage.”

With that he turned and walked away.

As I watched him walk away, hoping he would turn back, I heard John say: “hello slut.”

12