Permanent Ownership Ch. 01

Story Info
After a year's wait, a sub gets broken in.
3.2k words
4.18
61.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was to be our first night together. I had been teasing, tormenting, taunting, and training the young submissive for just over a year now. She had been my possession for almost as long. And now her “test” was complete, and I had paid for her ticket to come and be with me.

I had demanded on a year. Kay is young. Pretty, vibrant, smart… but young. When we first talked she was 18. Within a week she asked me to let me serve as my slave. I refused her. Soon, she begged. She pleaded. She wrote long emails to me trying to convince me she would be the best slave I could ever want.

“But you still have so much growing to do. You have a lot of changes coming in your life, and I’m not interested in wasting my time with someone who will leave in a year. Do you understand, pet?” I told her gently, yet sternly. I was not to be debated on this, not to be coerced.

“But I promise that won’t happen. You’re judging me on what others have done.”

“You’re right,” I replied. “And I won’t make the same mistake twice. Now that I’ve turned you down, are you angry?”

“No, Sir,” she whispered, on the verge of tears.

“Are you willing to do whatever it takes to prove yourself to me?”

Her breath hitched. “Yes, Sir. Of course. Anything.”

“You have to wait a year.”

“A year? But that’s so long! I can’t wait…”

“Shut up, whore,” I said quietly. “You can and will wait a year. To prove to me that your devotion isn’t a passing fancy. You will wait a year, serving me faithfully with your heart and body. You will follow my instructions, and do as I say. You will be my possession from now on. But you will not get to be with me, to touch me or feel me touch you, for one year.”

There was a long pause.

“Think about it. Call me tomorrow when you decide yes. If you decide no, then I don’t expect to hear from you again. Goodnight, pet.”

“Wait…” she cried out, and then lowered her voice. “I’ll wait however long it takes. I’m yours, Master. All of me.”

“Okay, that’s a good girl. First rule – no sex. Your body is mine, which means your pussy, your mouth, and your ass. You will not have sexual relations with anyone, male or female. I will direct you on your sexual release, and unless instructed you will not even get yourself off. Is this understood?”

She was breathing heavily. “Yes, Sir.”

“There will be more tomorrow. Now go get some sleep. And when you lay down, you will think about our future together, in one year. You will touch your tits and play with your nipples for twenty minutes. But you are not to touch your cunt. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Goodnight, pet.”

“I love you, Master.”

And now a year had passed, a year to the day from that phone conversation. She had gone fifty two weeks without feeling a loving hand or mouth, without touching a cock or feeling it inside her. Not a real, cock, anyway. I had put her through plenty of training.

Of course, there was no way to be 100% sure she was doing everything I told her to do, but I was confident she was as good as her word. A year of devotion proved a lot to me. A year of pushing and testing, of teasing her and playing with her from afar. She might be playing with her twat five times a day, and I wouldn’t have been able to tell.

But once I saw her, I would know. Of this I was certain, and so was she. No matter how long she had talked to me, if she wasn’t as well trained as she should have been, she knew I would buy her a return ticket and send her back to Ohio.

The train rolled into the station. I got out of the car and leaned against the front bumper.

Kay was first off the train, wearing the black dress I liked so much from her pictures. Her long hair was pulled back in a thick ponytail, and her face was young and smooth and perfect. She carried a large suitcase awkwardly, and struggled to rush over to meet me.

I took the case from her, and touched the small of her back. She melted into my chest, drinking in my scent, running her hands over my chest.

“I’ve waiting for this day for so long, Master,” she wept with joy. “I will make you so happy, I promise.”

I kissed her forehead and pushed her away. I put the case in the trunk, and took out the surprise I had for her.

“On your knees, pet,” I commanded. She complied without hesitation, getting down on the dirty pavement of the parking lot in front of me. I showed her the black leather collar, and the tag that read MY WHORE.

She held up her hair with one hand while I collared her. Then I put her in the car, and we drove back to my home.

**

All the way home she chattered. She talked about the trip, about how she was going to miss her old friends a little, about a book she was reading. I reached over absently and pulled up her skirt. Her legs were clean shaven. My hand drifted up her thigh, touching her smooth, bald pussy. I pinched it until she squirmed.

“Good girl.”

I carried her case into the house. She fluttered about the living room, taking it all in, looking at her new home. I shut and locked the door, and turned to face her.

“Strip.”

She peeled off her dress. Her large, firm 19 year old tits were seductively covered with a black lace bra that was one size to small and almost bursting at the sides. She wore no panties. Kicking off her shoes, she revealed that her cute toes were painted the same shade of red as her fingers. She took off the bra, and stood before me nude save her collar.

“Spread your legs and use your fingers to spread out your pussy, slut.” She spread open her pink lips, showing me the glistening wet folds inside.

“Who owns that cunt, cunt?”

“You do, Sir.”

“And that cunt is never to be touched without my permission.”

“Never, Master. Never. This cunt is yours.”

“Come to me, pet,” I beckoned her. I grabbed her chin between my thumb and forefinger and pulled her face up to meet mine. “I want to taste that sweet mouth of your before I defile it.”

Our tongues danced, soft and moist. She was trembling in my arms, so happy, so nervous. When I broke the kiss, I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees.

“I’ll start your training tomorrow. I have much to tell you, pet. But tonight is for us. But remember what I told you – your body is mine. Your pleasure, your sex, your orgasms, they all belong to me now, and I give them to you as I see fit. Never forget that.”

K bowed down. She put her face to the ground and kissed the tops of my feet, one then the other.

“I am your slave. I belong to you, Master. Always.”

“Then show me what a whore’s mouth is best used for.”

I unzipped my pants and pulled out of thick cock. She put her hands behind her back, linking her fingers, and sucked the head of my dick between her lips and into her deep, wet mouth. She worked it expertly, as it expanded and lengthened down her throat. She took it deeper, slurping on it and working her tongue along the underside. She was panting, grunting, letting the saliva drip from her lips like a wild animal.

“That’s it, slut. Suck it. Show me what you’ve learned.”

I had told her, some months earlier, the exact measurements of my cock. It isn’t the biggest thing ever, almost nine inches long, but it has the girth of a Red Bull can when fully aroused. She purchased a dildo that matched those measurements, and practiced her cocksucking. She was showing me that she had indeed been working hard, and her performance was virtuoso.

I grabbed her ponytail and impaled her face on my manhood, burying it deep. Her nose pressed into my pubic hair. She gagged. I let her slide out a few inches, and drew her back. Slowly I picked up the pace, fucking her face at whatever tempo I desired. She kept her hands down, her jaw slack, and let my hands guide her. Her slippery throat was heavenly, spasming around my meat.

I yanked on her hair, pulling her off my cock. She looked up at me, her eyes filled with lust and devotion. She opened her mouth as far as it would go, stretching her paint-smudged lips to the limit, and extended her tongue.

The first shot of my cum splattered across her tongue. She moaned, and the second spurt splashed across her upper lip and right cheek. I kept coming and coming, until her lower face was dripping, and her tongue was covered with white.

Her eyes implored me.

“You have been practicing with your mouth. I am pleased.”

I took the tip of my index finger and ran it along her cheek, scooping up the cum and pushing it into her open mouth. I continued the process slowly, pushing all the goo into her open mouth.

“You are my cum slut, now. You will never waste a drop of my cum, now will, you, pet?”

I sat back on the edge of my bed and looked down at her. She was a big girl, but not fat. She had her smooth, thick legs tucked beneath her nice shapely ass, her arms still held behind her back. Her head was tilted back. A few strands of her hair clung to her face, stunk to the saliva and cum residue that coated her like glaze.

Her tongue was still extended, her mouth filled with a little puddle of my cum. Her eyes were still locked on me.

“Swallow it, my whore.”

She crawled over to me, and then opened her mouth again to show it was empty. I stroked her hair. She nuzzled against my leg, and kissed my knee.

“Thank you, Master,” she cooed. “Your whore is so happy.”

“You remember what I told you when we first started all this, slave?”

She nodded. Her eyes gazed up at me, watching me boldly.

“You said it would be hard to be your slave. You would subject me to any manner of torments, at your whim. You would use me as your plaything. That you could be kind and generous, but you could also be cruel without warning.”

“You remember well,” I complimented her. Her body twisted and she rubbed her tight, perky breasts against my leg.

“Yes, Sir. I wrote down your words. I read them every day.”

I nodded at her, and then used both hands to grab her – one on her hair, the other on her tit. She yelped as I yanked her off the floor and pulled her across my lap. She was face-down, her upper body on my bed, her legs hanging down to the floor. Her painted toes curled up, pushing into the carpet for support.

Her plump, silky white ass cheeks were exposed over my knee.

“Spread!” I commanded, pinching her ass. She moved one of her legs to the side, adjusting her delicate balance, so that her backside opened up. I could see that her pussy had dripped so much her whole ass crack was juicy.

I reached back and picked up my belt. I held the buckle in one hand, and folded it over to hold the other end in the same hand.

I gave her ten lashes quickly. Her big but tight young ass showed ten pink lines where I had connected. She sniffled and dug her face into my bedspread. Her fingers were bunched up, her back muscles tight.

I leaned down and kissed her pink and white striped ass.

And then I really went to work. I had to put one hand on the small of her back to keep her from wriggling too much, and started administering slower, harder strokes. The stinging SLAP sounds of leather striking soft, yielding flesh filled the room. She was breathing hard no, pounding on the mattress with her fists.

I didn’t bother counting the strokes. Her ass went from white and pink to pink and red as I lit her up until she broke. I could feel her give way, as her chest shook with sobs.

Dropping the belt, I rolled her over, scooped up her thick runner’s legs, and pulled her into my lap. She looked up at me, her face tear-stained, her body trembling. She looked beautiful – so vulnerable, so exposed.

I laid her back on the pillows and spread her legs. Standing at the foot of the bed, I slowly took off my clothes. Her eyes dried out, becoming hungry over her wet cheeks and puffy lips. Her legs began to writhe, her feet bunching up the bed sheets as she pulled them back and forth. Her nipples were rock hard, and I could smell the moist heat of her succulent bald twat from five feet off.

I crawled onto the bed and knelt between her legs. I grabbed her ankles and lifter her ass up, dragging her closer, until the tip of my cock was brushing against her pussy. She was radiating blast-furnace heat. I rubbed my head up and down the length of her lips, stopping to slap against her clit until she mewled.

My cockhead was purple, in full blossom. I sank it slowly into her pink, pushing it gently until it disappeared. Beneath her, her body undulated, every muscle straining to push toward me. I pulled back a little, letting my length go no deeper.

“This is the cock you waited a year for, cunt.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” she groaned, her eyes fluttering from the sensation of my touch. I put one of her feet against my chest (sole flat, so her toes pinched my nipple and her knee was cocked, exposing her pussy) and reached down to stroke her clit.

“Can your whore cum, Master?” she whimpered.

“You can cum as much as you like, my pretty little whore,” I told her, stroking her faster and sliding my cock in and out of her, just an inch. “But you get ten strokes every time you cum.”

I pulled my hand away and stopped dead. She looked up at me, eyes pleading, panting, shaking.

“Cum for me, pet,” I told her, and slammed nine inches deep into her.

“Ohhhhh God,” she shrieked and twisted on the bed, ripping up handfuls of sheets. I pulled out of her, after one stroke. (Later, she told me “That was the single best orgasm of my entire life.” To which I replied “That’s what a year of foreplay does for you.”)

She gave me a hungry look. “Thank you for letting me cum, Master.”

“Come here,” I said shortly. I grabbed her ponytail and dragged her to the foot of the bed. On all fours, she was facing the long mirror on the back of the bathroom door. I positioned myself behind her, pushing down on the small of her back until it arched her cunt and puckered back door up to face me.

Her ass was still pink and tender. I decided to forgo the strap and use something a little more personal.

I held her hair, and pulled it tight, wrapping the tail around my hand like a bridle. She was staring at her reflection in the mirror, watching me over her shoulder as I looked into her face.

As I plunged into her again, I slapped her ass. She yelped. I didn’t tease her any more, working myself in and out of her with deep, strong thrusts. She bucked back against me, never looking away from the mirror. I rode her verbally as I rode her physically, egging her to cum for me, telling her what a filthy whore she was, pushing her over the edge again and again by playing with her mind.

I slapped her ass again, harder this time. A red handprint stood out on the pink skin. She was groaning and moaning, starting to cum again after a minute. I increased my pace, and started slapping her cheeks back and forth, alternating between open-palm and back-hand.

Her body tensed. I didn’t stop, working her faster and deeper.

“Thank you for letting your whore cum, Master,” she sighed… then she yelped and cried out, and said it again.

I slapped her harder and faster, back and forth, until the pleasure and the pain broke her again, and she collapsed, crying. I pulled her back up by the hair, still fucking her, until she looked at me in the mirror.

“Thank you, Master,” she said again, still whimpering and weeping. Her whole body quivered beneath me; taut muscles turning into jelly with every thunderclap of pleasure that hit her. “Thank you, Master.”

I slowed my pace and examined her hind end – it had taken enough abuse for one night. Any more slapping might break the skin, which would cause quite the delay before I could smack it again. I pulled out of her, leaving her juice-soaked box gaping and empty. She groaned again.

Cock standing at full attention and dripping bitch-cum, I went into the bathroom and got some ointment from the medicine cabinet.

She was still on all fours when I returned, her head bowed, but still holding the position as best she could. I put her on her belly, sat by her legs, and gently dabbed the thick goop on her ravaged ass cheeks. As I touched her, my fingertips delicate against her soreness, I felt her breathing settle, and even out. She was worn out already.

“Pet.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said lazily.

“We’ll need to work on your endurance. I’m not done with you yet.”

She roused herself. I pushed her back down, and stood up. I slipped into my boxers and took a bathrobe from the hangar.

“You close your eyes and rest. I’m going to do a few things, and unpack your things.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“You take a nap. I’ll wake you soon enough. You can thank me then.”

I extended my hand to her face, brushing her cheeks. She kissed the backs of my fingers.

(It didn’t take long to go through her things. I put on a pot of coffee to brew, and took the wallet out of her purse. She knew coming in that her credit cards, identification, money, and anything else would belong to me… but I’ll go into that in the next installment.)