Permission B: My Turn

Story Info
It's her husband's turn to take a lover.
3.8k words
4.32
67.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING! This text file contains sexually explicit material. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE NOW!!!!

(c) copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved

A special and very sincere THANKS to 'Sweet Thang' for her expert editorial assistance on this story.

* * * * *

Prelude:

In the first part of this story, I had reluctantly given my wife, Janice, permission to have sex with an old high school classmate of hers. I had hoped it would put some excitement into our sex lives. It did at first, but read on.

My Turn:

It had been four months since Janice had had her initial sexual encounter with Mike. He had been back in town three times since, and each time Janice had spent more time with him at his hotel, she even stayed overnight the third time. Each time she seemed to have enjoyed it more than the last.

The second meeting lasted twice as long as the first and she returned even more radiant. I asked her what they did and she sort of brushed me off by saying, "You know, about the same as the first time." She didn't want to talk about it any further. We didn't even have sex as we did the first time. I was a little turned on because of the thought of her having sex with another man, but it was not nearly as intense as the first time. Then, when she brushed me off, I lost all thoughts of fucking her. I thought she might expect, or want, to have sex with me, but instead she said she was very tired and needed to get some sleep.

We still had sex on occasion, but it had gotten to the point where she seemed to be going through the motions. It was always at my urging, she never initiated it. She also came up with more headaches than ever before, but not on the days that she saw Mike.

Janice's extra-marital sex had not had the desired effect. Not only was our sex life unimproved by her dalliances, it was definitely much worse than it was before Mike entered the picture. I no longer found this situation exciting or erotic. I was much more hurt than I thought possible. Each time that she informed me when she was going, I cringed at her anticipatory excitement. I no longer asked her for the details when she returned, and she didn't volunteer any information.

I was really hurting. I was jealous. I felt like I had lost her. She was still a good wife and mother, but she was not interested in me as a sex partner. She very definitely preferred Mike to me in bed. It was a tremendous blow to my ego. I got to the point where I couldn't take it any more. Our marriage was in serious jeopardy.

I finally sat her down for a discussion one evening after the kids were in bed. I needed to know where I stood and where she thought our marriage was headed. I didn't pull any punches. "You must be aware that you're putting a serious strain on our marriage. It's so obvious that you prefer sex with Mike over me. Could you please try to explain why you're doing this?" I blurted out.

Janice was not at all surprised. She paused for a moment, then asked, "Are you absolutely sure you want me to answer that question?"

"Of course I do."

"You know that I won't lie. I'll just tell you what I feel."

"That's what I'm asking for, an honest answer."

"OK, here goes. Even though I knew that you'd be asking this question sooner or later, it doesn't make it any easier to answer. I know that I've already hurt you deeply, so, hopefully, what I am about to say won't make it any worse. First let me say that you and Mike are total opposites. You're a handsome guy and a wonderful person. You aren't the least bit egotistical. Mike is overly fond of himself. He's an egotistical bore, and even though he's attractive, he's not what you can consider handsome. I don't really like him as a person. Therefore, I could never love him. What I have with him is purely sex - lust if you will."

She paused, then went on, "You, I love very much. However, sex with you has become unimaginative, sort of mundane. You've always treated me as an equal, which is the way I want to be treated as a person. However, I seem to have had a deep-seated desire to be somewhat submissive in sex. You've never been very forceful. Mike is just the opposite. There is no question that he's in control of our love-making, and I find that I like it that way. Mike has forced me to let my hair down and be totally uninhibited. I had not realized how sexually inhibited I really was, until I started seeing him."

She paused again, then went on, "I still love you very much and I'm scared stiff that our marriage is in jeopardy. I don't want us to split up. I need you as a husband, friend, father, and provider. You're great in those roles. However, I also need the sexual release that Mike provides. I'm caught in between. I know that I've not been myself lately. It's because of my guilt. I feel tremendously guilty about the situation with Mike, but I just can't seem to help myself. I have sexual needs that you've been unable to satisfy, and Mike does. It's not really your fault."

Another pause, then, "Prior to our last meeting, I had made up my mind to not see him any more because of what it was doing to you and our marriage. When he called, the animal in me surfaced, I got so aroused and excited that I just couldn't resist."

I sat there in silence for several minutes, absorbing what Janice had just said. It wasn't what I wanted to hear, but of course she did warn me. As much as I dreaded her words, I had to admire her complete honesty. At least that was still in tact between us.

Janice had tears in her eyes. I could now see the torment, the conflict that she was experiencing. However, it did nothing to soothe my feelings. "I did love you very deeply, but I can't continue to live like this for very much longer. It's impossible for you to love me as you say you do and continue to hurt me. You're behaving like a slut. I don't think I can live with that. If you really are a slut, you probably can't help yourself and our marriage is over. If you're not, you'll control your lust and stop seeing Mike."

She was visibly shaken with my assessment of her behavior. She thought for a moment, decided not to respond, got up and started to walk away.

I managed to catch her by the arm and told her, "Before you leave, I have a few more things to say."

She stopped, turned around, and prepared to hear me out.

"You're apparently confusing love with comfort. You find life with me comfortable and you're afraid of losing that comfort. I now must question my love for you, since you obviously don't love me the way I want you to. Love isn't a one way street. Since you're mainly interested in satisfying your own lust, I'll try to find another partner to satisfy mine."

She looked a bit shocked and tears started to form again. "I'll take no immediate action to break up our marriage, but if I do find someone else who satisfies all of my sexual and emotional needs, I'll probably be seeking a divorce."

She sobbed freely with that bit of news. I let go of her hand and she left the room.

I don't know what she expected from me. I wish that I had known that she didn't want to be treated as an equal in bed. Is it too late now?

The next time Mike was in town, Janice tried to keep their meeting a secret. She told me nothing ahead of time, but when she didn't come home until the next morning, there wasn't much doubt about where she had been. She had said that she just couldn't help herself.

I was having a great deal of difficulty trying to sort things out in my mind. The solutions to our problems weren't coming to me. I was very close to calling our marriage off. One part of me wanted to throw her out on her ass, another part remembered all of the good times we've had together. I had told her that I would take no immediate action to break up our marriage, and I didn't.

I turned my attentions to my boss' secretary, Mary Beth, instead. I needed to find some relief for my sexual desires, and needs. Mary Beth had been flirting with me for some time, and I started flirting more intensely with her in return. She was very attractive and about the same age, but not quite as pretty, as Janice. Her breasts were of moderate size, but she did have a cute, jiggly little ass. I had often admired her ass as she walked away from me. She had been divorced and lived by herself in an apartment across town.

She had gotten into the habit of stopping by my office almost every Friday afternoon to invite me to join she and a few other colleagues for 'Happy Hour' at the local watering establishment. Her face lit up when I finally accepted the invitation. She was genuinely surprised and excited that I was finally going to loosen up a bit. 'I think she wants my body,' I thought to myself as I stared at her cute little ass as she was leaving. She came back about thirty minutes later and suggested that we go to the 'Steak and Ale' across town, near where she lives. "If I have too much to drink, I can always walk home," she explained. There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to get laid that night.

I phoned Janice and told her of my intentions. I really didn't ask for her permission. I just told her what I had hoped would happen with Mary Beth. She seemed very surprised and maybe even a little jealous. She was very short with me. I told her that if things went as well as I expected, I would be with Mary Beth a long time. She hung up abruptly, then called back ten minutes later. "The same rules apply to you as do me," she said. I asked her what she meant, after all I did inform her ahead of time. "I want to hear all the details," she responded. I agreed and she hung up, still a bit miffed.

Mary Beth was even more anxious than I thought. She got to the bar first and found us a nice booth in a dark corner. As soon as we finished our first drink, she kicked off her shoes and placed her right foot high up on my thigh. When I smiled, that encouraged her to move it on up to my crotch. Now I was pretty hard because of the anticipation of getting laid and got even harder when she put her foot on my leg. She felt the bulge and smiled seductively. "I see that you're ready for more than drinks and conversation," she said.

"You're damn right I am," I replied with a leer on my face.

"What are we waiting for. I live just around the corner." She got up and left, I quickly paid the tab and followed her.

As soon as we entered her apartment, she went to the stereo and put on some soft romantic music. "Make yourself comfortable. I'm going to do the same," she said as she left the room. I did so and waited only a few minutes.

She came out wearing only a sexy, see-through negligee, nothing underneath. It was barely long enough to cover her bush. I could see that her nipples were hard and erect. She stepped over to me and asked, "You like?"

"Definitely," I drooled. She reached her hand out to me and pulled me out of my seat to a standing position. She then proceeded to unbutton and remove my shirt. My pants were next. She got down on her knees for the final unveiling. She pulled my jockey shorts down very slowly and actually flinched a little when my rock hard six inches sprang out toward her face. "That's sooo masculine. It's been a long time since I've seen one of those. I just adore it," she said in all sincerity. I certainly ate that up. It was an ego boost that I sorely needed. She then kissed the head and started to lick it. I moaned with obvious pleasure. She then took it into her mouth and gave me the greatest blow-job of my life.

She took the full length in her mouth with ease. I had never been deep-throated before. She proceeded to move her head back and forth over the full length of my cock for only a few minutes. "I'm going to cum," I moaned. She didn't pull it out as I had expected, but tightened her lips around it and pumped her head even more furiously. I shot my full load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

When she was sure that she had gotten it all, she looked up at my gleaming face. "I hope you liked that. I've never done that before," she said with a self-satisfied smile on her face.

"It was great. I've never experienced anything that good," I replied. Before I could question her about not having done that before, she got up and pulled me close and kissed me passionately. I could taste the remnants of my salty cum. I then took hold of her negligee and pulled it up over her head and off. She looked stunning. Her tits were not very big, but were exquisitely shaped, and her nipples were so erect. She had a small, dark, v-shaped patch of pubic hair. I was in awe of her naked beauty.

She waited a few minutes for me to take in the sights, took hold of my hands and led me to the couch. She laid back and gently pulled my head down to her right breast. After licking and sucking both tits for a short time, she again moved my head. This time it was down to her crotch. I was anxious to get there myself, but she apparently was even more anxious. She moaned a bit while I suckled her nipples, but when I lapped her pussy, she really moaned with sensual pleasure. I love eating pussy and have done so to Janice and to a few other girls that I had known before Janice. They all enjoyed my tongue, but Mary Beth was much more expressive of her passionate enjoyment. I loved it and it was obvious that she did too. It didn't take her long to be seized with a violent orgasm. While she was still quivering, she moved my head back away from her super-sensitive clit. When the orgasm subsided, she lay back and closed her eyes.

The fact that I had just eaten a beautiful pussy and she had gotten a great deal of pleasure out of it made me hard again. I waited for her to catch her breath, then moved up and positioned my cock in front of her sopping wet pussy. She spread her legs even further to give me better access. I pushed it in with ease. She was tight, but so wet that I slid in with no resistance. I began with slow rhythmic movement and she began moving her hips to meet my thrusts. We progressively moved faster and faster in perfect rhythm. She came first and I followed shortly after. It was the first time in many years that I had two orgasms in one love-making session.

I went limp and I pulled it out of her and moved up to position myself next to her. I leaned over and kissed her affectionately. She responded. "All I can say is Wow! You're fantastic," I told her.

"That goes double for me," she said with a big smile on her face.

"How did you come to be so good at giving head if you've never done it before," I asked.

"Bananas," she said with a chuckle. "My ex-husband was the only other man that I've ever had sex with. He always wanted me to give him head, but I just couldn't do it. I got as far as putting his cock in my mouth a few times, but immediately took it back out. I knew that if I ever found another man that I wanted to have sex with, I'd probably have to give him head. I felt that it would be to my benefit to know how to do it well. I practiced on bananas and even got pretty good at deep-throating them."


I can attest to the fact that her practice made for a perfectly good time for me.

One thing that she had been very concerned about was the swallowing of cum. She had talked to several women at work and they all either really enjoyed it or, at the very least, were not a bit repulsed by it. She was skeptical about it anyway, but she was determined to give it a go. "Yours did taste good. I'll have no qualms about giving you a blow-job anytime you want, and even some times when I want," she said. "I really enjoyed doing that, you know." She was very sincere and I believed her. "Did you enjoy eating me?" she asked.

"Absolutely! I was in another world when my tongue was buried in your pussy lips, lapping up your juices and pleasuring you." She smiled and pulled me closer to her.

She told me that I was the only man that she had met since her divorce that had aroused her sexual interest. She said that she knew several months ago that I was the one that she wanted to have her first post-divorce sexual encounter with. However, she didn't start flirting, seriously anyway, until after I had told her about Janice's escapades with Mike. She said that she knew that she couldn't have me permanently, but she hoped that we could get together periodically for sex and conversation. She wanted me to be both her lover and her friend. "You have great buns. I really get turned on when you walk down the aisle at work," she said.

"If you think that I've got a nice ass, yours is fantastic. I've never seen a nicer one, and those tits! They probably aren't as big as you would like, but I think that they're perfect in every way. Your pussy is deliciously succulent. You've got a great body and can have almost any man that you want." She hugged me even tighter, obviously pleased at my admiration and sincerity.

We both began to get aroused again. This time she moved me off the couch and turned over on her stomach. She stuck that great ass up in the air and invited me in. I was instantly hard as a rock and slipped it into her wet pussy with ease. We fucked like animals and both came again. "This is the first time I've ever cum three times!" I exclaimed. She smiled and said that maybe we can try to extend that record later.

With that, we hit the sack. She woke me up in the middle of the night with her mouth totally engulfing my cock. I told her to get her sweet little pussy up over my face and we sixty-nined until we both came again.

We fell back asleep and went at it again in the morning. I came twice more. "Let's do this again next Friday," I suggested.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She replied with a big grin on her face.

I got home about eleven that morning. Janice was more than a bit miffed. She said that I should have called if I were going to stay over. She said that she was worried that something may have happened to me. I reminded her that she has never called me when she stayed over and that I didn't state that specifically when I called to tell her about my plans, but I did imply it. She shouldn't have been concerned. "By the way, something did happen to me, but I survived it unscathed," I added with a smile. She turned and left in a huff.

When both kids were outside playing, she came over to me and asked to hear all of the sordid details. I gave a blow by blow description of my encounter with Mary Beth. It didn't arouse her in the least. In fact, she got even more peeved and hardly spoke to me for the remainder of the day, and then only when she needed something.

Apparently she didn't like the idea of me having sex with another woman. Or maybe my obvious enjoyment was what really bothered her. I needed to know if a double standard was being applied here, but chose to wait for another time to ask.

I hadn't realized it until I described the events to Janice, but Mary Beth was in control of our love-making. She directed the whole thing! Janice was right, I am a wimp! I decided then and there that I had to try and take control with Mary Beth. If it worked out, maybe I could try it with Janice, too.

The next day we sat down to talk at Janice's insistence. "Where is this thing with Mary Beth was going?"

"Since your second meeting with Mike, my sex life has gone decidedly down hill. It's much worse than it was before. Therefore, your sex-capades have not had the desired effect. You're getting your sexual satisfaction from Mike, while I'm getting nothing from you. I needed a Mary Beth to come along, and come along she did. If you're having trouble accepting that fact, too bad. You started this thing and I'm not about to end it. I plan on spending every Friday with Mary Beth until she and I decide that we've had enough. You can go on seeing Mike as long as you like. I'll get my satisfaction and pleasure from Mary Beth and you can get yours from Mike."

12