Permission Ch. 02

Story Info
Kristin gets ready for an exciting day.
622 words
3.51
28k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin woke late the next morning and Mark had already left for work. Almost immediately she began to think about the permission she now had and what she would do with it. She wanted attention and she wanted it bad. She took a long shower, taking special care to groom herself well. She got a brand new razor and using the lavender body gel, began to shave herself. First her under her arms, but then she moved to her legs. There was something amazingly sexy to her about stretching her legs out, and drawing the razor slowly up her calves and thighs; each stroke revealing smooth skin from the light soapy covering.

As she finished her legs she began on her "bikini area." She remembered the first time she had shaved herself there. She was much younger and, at the time, it had seemed like such a naughty thing to do. It still sort of felt naughty. She slowly lathered herself up, enjoying the sensations of warm soapy fingers sliding along her sensitive lips and mons. Placing one leg on the tub edge, she took the razor and began gently gliding it over her softened skin. She moaned softly as she watched her smooth legs emerge from the light soapy covering, thinking the process was deliciously erotic.

After her shower, Kristin carefully chose her outfit. She had a brand new sundress that she had purchased last spring, and never got the courage to wear. It was a floral print dress, and frankly was a little short and a little sheer. When she saw it in the store, she thought how cute and playfully sexy it would look on her. But when she got home and tried it on, she realized that at barely mid-thigh it was much shorter than she usually wore. It was only when she got home and was admiring herself in the mirror that she fully realized how revealing it was. The idea that someone could see through it both thrilled and frightened her. So she had hung it in her closet, waiting for the right time. And now, she thought boldly, it was the right time.

She slid the dress over her head and let it settle on her bare skin. She had never really gone out without undergarments, and the feeling of being without them was different and arousing. She looked at herself in the mirror, adjusting the spaghetti shoulder straps and the waistband so that the fabric clung to her curves. She turned and looked and imagined how a man might see her in this. Undressing her with his eyes. She had usually resisted dressing like this, not because she was offended by being ogled by men, but because she was afraid she might act on it. Today, Kristin had permission to act on it.

Her plan was evolving in her mind and as she thought about it, she could feel the tingling of arousal in her body. It made her feel alive, sexy, womanly and excited. And a little nervous. She got in her car and headed to the other side of town. Kristin was going to seduce a stranger. Get him to take her, at her behest. It was dangerous and erotic and as her mind imagined how the man would just be overwhelmed and how he would thrust himself inside her, she felt her body tingle. It was a nervousness and an excitement all rolled into one. She could feel her nipples, pushing against the soft fabric of the dress. She could feel her ass, bare except for the thin dress. And most of all, she could feel her pussy, all but exposed to the world. Her body hummed with arousal and desire.