Perpetual Exploitations Ch. 03

Story Info
College Girl is blackmailed into service.
861 words
3.99
65k
16
2

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

320239 Miss me?

Mary could feel the blood rush from her head as she read the text from her assailant. How could he possibly think I would miss him? Holding her phone she responded in hopes of bringing this situation to an end.

Mary Just tell me when and where. Don't forget to bring the pictures either because this is the last time.

320239 Don't worry baby, I'm bringing all the pictures from that special night we met.

Mary rolled her eyes at his "special night" comment.

Mary Good! What is the plan then?

320239 You are going to dress really sexy for me tonight and you are going to be used like the sexy little fuck toy you are for the night. When we are done, you get your pictures back.

The thought of him fucking her again made her cringe. A pit developed deep in her stomach; unlike last time she would remember this time. She knew what she had to do to make those pictures go away.

Mary Okay, just tell me where to be.

320239 8PM at the Vault Club on 6th Street. Do you know it?

Mary Yes

320239 When you get there, go to the lower club floor and text me.

Looking at her watch, Mary realized it was 6 PM and she needed to get ready. As she showered and shaved herself, she struggled at the thought of cleaning herself up for him. Digging through her closet she was thankful to have the dorm room alone as she tried on various dresses. Eventually she settled on a clingy black satin one with her low strappy patent leather heels.

At 7:23 PM she was racing out the door to ensure she made it on time; it would be close as the club was a walk in normal shoes. Although she had never been inside the club, she had heard a bit about it; the club had multiple levels where each focused on a specific genre of music.

Mary I'm here.

320239 Good girl, you look sexy as fuck baby.

Mary stared across the dimly lit room for anything that would indicate who her assailant was. A short blonde woman smiled at her and began walking towards her. As she approached, Mary focused her attention on her. She was petite with straight blonde hair that barely touched her shoulders. She was dressed in a short lace dress that left little to the imagination.

The blonde woman stopped in front of her and smiled, "I'm Annie."

"Hi." Mary was completely off guard at the surprise visit.

Annie smiled, "You are Mary right?"

All the hairs on her neck stood up, "How do you know my name?"

"Let's just say that you and I are in the same boat." Annie shrugged. "I was told to wait here for a text message. I just got one that said I was to introduce myself to you."

Mary struggled to comprehend the conversation, "Is he black mailing you too?"

The blonde nodded her head silently, "Come with me."

Annie took Mary's hand and guided her towards the washrooms. In the darkened hall she turned abruptly and stepped through a Staff Only door and closed it behind them before proceeding. At the back of the small room she opened another door and they descended down a long set of stairs.

Mary's heart beat wildly in her chest as she looked at the black abyss of the room unable to make out anything distinguishable. A sound behind her shocked her back to reality; it was a wooden chair scrapping along the concrete floor as Annie dragged it closer.

"Sit down." Annie's gesture could only be seen as a silhouette back dropped by the faint light coming from the stair case. Mary sat cautiously as she held the edge of the seat steady before submitting her weight on the chair.

"Do you wear contacts?" Annie's voice was sweet.

Puzzled Mary responded, "What? Contacts? Why...No. No I don't wear contacts."

"Put your head back." Annie's voice turned clinical.

In the darkness Mary watched the silhouette hover over her; when Annie's fingers held her eyelids open she jumped.

"Stay still, I'm putting contacts in." her voice stern; a moment later Annie was finished putting contacts in both of Mary's eyes.

"I don't understand! I don't need contacts to see!" Mary's voice protested into the darkness to anyone who may be listening.

"Oh Mary...these aren't to help you see." Annie's voice turned sullen. "These are to ensure you don't see."

"What?" Panic had fully taken over as she spun around to where the light of the stairs had trickled in; it was gone. Everywhere that Mary looked was darkness.

"Annie! Will you please take these out! Please!!" Mary's voice fell off without an echo. A door closed behind her and the faint sound of footsteps faded as Annie left her alone. Her mind focused in hope of hearing anything that could be useful. The room was quiet, deathly quiet; only the faint base from the lower level bar could be heard.

Mary screamed out only to hear her voice fall flat in the room without an echo.