Perpetual Exploitations Ch. 08

Story Info
College girl is blackmailed into service.
2k words
4.44
33.5k
11
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mary had slipped out for breakfast, Shandi had still not been back; her bed remained untouched with the sheets tightly tucked as if a hotel maid had cleaned her area up. A strange thing about Shandi was her neatness and attention to detail with things like her bed. Mary always did her best to keep the dorm clean knowing fully that cleanliness was one of Shandi's pet peeves.

Shandi did her best to slip back to her dorm unnoticed. It was difficult considering that most of the students were already awake and enroute to various places to enjoy their Saturday. She couldn't help feeling as though it was the walk of shame; maybe it was.

The evening was a blur and flashes of events came to her mind; two men had taken turns with her repeatedly. This was almost a fact, although she could not distinguish any characteristics about them. Her pussy ached and the wetness she had dealt with earlier told her that they didn't use condoms.

As Mary neared her dorm she noted the door remained open. When she turned to enter the room, she was startled to find two large police officers standing with their backs to the door. One looked over his shoulder at her quickly before looking back and Shandi with a questioning eyebrow.

"That's my roommate Mary." Shandi stared down at her knees.

Mary's heart raced knowing exactly why the police were there. "What happened?"

The first officer's voice boomed from above, "Would you mind giving us a few minutes please?"

Mary nodded and slipped out the door relieved to escape any questions.

The officers walked passed the recreation area as they exited the building letting Mary know it was safe to return to her room. Shandi sat with her legs folded up behind her; she looked broken.

"Shandi!" Mary's concern was genuine although she knew the answer to her next question. "What happened?"

Mary's heart sank as Shandi tried to piece together the events of the evening for Mary. She was having a good time even after Mary left. A blank filled the remainder of the night until she was on her back in a dim room with a man between her legs. Shandi's eyes watered, but she was much too strong to cry. Mary climbed on her bed and sat with her.

"Are you hungry?" Mary brushed the hair from Shandi's face.

Shandi nodded, "Starving is a better word."

Hopping off the bed Mary took Shandi's order and headed to the local McDonalds. Noticing a police cruiser out front of her dorm, Mary's pace quickened. The room was propped open once again and the two officers had returned.

"Did they catch the guy?" Mary peeked through the two men at Shandi.

Shandi shook her head, "No, but they texted me!"

The cycle was repeating itself only this time, the police would be there when her assailant showed up.

At the direction of the officers, Shandi made her way back to where she had been assaulted. The police had her wearing a wire and would come to the rescue the moment her assailant was in the room. The moment she opened the door to the room situated behind the dorm laundry, her body froze with fear. Shandi gathered her courage and stepped cautiously inside closing the door behind her.

The room was dim; the walls were lined with shelves full of cleaning supplies from the ceiling to the floor. A yoga mat was all that adorned the floor which she assumed was there for her to be used on. Shandi stood in the centre of the room for an eternity, waiting and listening, but nobody showed up. When the officers opened the door, Shandi jumped out of her skin expecting to see her assailants; relief washed over her at the sight of her two uniformed guardians.

"They must know we are here." The first officer shrugged.

The second officer reached down with a gloved hand and took picked up the yoga mat, "Evidence." He placed it in a bag.

"What happens now?" Shandi looked eagerly at the first officer.

His face saddened, "Not much I'm afraid. If they contact you again, you get hold of us."

"That's it?" Shandi's blood began to boil. "What about finger printing, DNA, CSI...." Shandi's anger got the better of her and she began to cry.

The second officer did his best to console her putting his arm around her, "We will do everything we can." He handed her his personal cell number, "you just call and we will come running. Okay?"

Mary sat reading when the door opened and Shandi stepped inside. She looked defeated.

"Is there anything else I can do for you Shandi?" The officer spoke from the hall.

Shandi shook her head and closed the door, "Thanks for nothing."

As Shandi spoke of the lack of effort to catch this guy or guys by the police her face turned crimson, "They can't get away with doing this! How many other people have they done this to?"

Mary couldn't bring herself to share her experience; it wasn't the same for her. Mary wasn't traumatized by it; it had opened her sexuality and released the sexual monster she was unaware existed deep inside her. Mary opted to listen and console Shandi; that is what friends do.

The next morning Mary awoke quietly not wanting to stir Shandi from the sleep she so desperately needed. Grabbing the door handle, she quietly opened it making her way to the bathroom. When Mary returned to the room the draft from opening the door caused a paper to slip across the room catching her eye.

An audible gasp escaped Mary's lips causing Shandi to stir. In her hands she held a full colour picture of Shandi on her knees clearly sucking two well-endowed men. Shandi's name was printed in bold at the top of the print out; more print was located under the picture:

One night she's a party girl, the next day she was raped? Does this look like rape?

Visit the link below and judge for yourselves.

Shandi who had flipped over catching Mary's gaze; she watched quietly until she confirmed that Shandi had went back to sleep. Grabbing her laptop she climbed back in bed and typed the link in her browser. The video was over an hour long and Shandi appeared to be having a great time. At one point she looked straight in the camera and smiled as a man pounded her from behind. Mary was about to close the lid when she noticed the video had received over 900 views, "Oh My!" Placing the paper face down at the door, Mary climbed back in to bed trying to understand the complete contrast between the video and Shandi's reaction to the event.

Slipping her hand down the front of her shorts, Mary gently touched her bean feeling her demon coming to life. Her mind played over the video and her fingers danced faster on her button. Mary wondered what her video was like and that was all it took for an orgasm to sneak up and cause her buck wildly like she had been electrocuted.

When Shandi stirred, Mary feigned a deep sleep. Soft footsteps fell as Shandi made her way to the door. At this point the silence ended as Shandi screamed, "FUCK! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"

Mary sat up quickly, "What?"

Shandi held the picture up for Mary, "They posted a video of me online!"

Shandi dove on her bed opening her laptop. Curses and gasps were all that came from her mouth as she skimmed through the video.

Mary remained on her bed certain Shandi didn't want her to see it "Is it bad?"

Shandi couldn't speak and only nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks. Mary took her place beside her friend and held her for a moment. Glancing down she saw the screen frozen with Shandi happily posing with a mouth full of semen. Reaching down she slowly closed the lid of Shandi's laptop noting the view count was now over 2000.

The police officers arrived quickly as they had promised. One officer called the station and was arranging to have the video taken offline while the other updated his notes on the case, "We'll catch these guys."

Shandi stared blindly into space, "I'm having the fucking time of my life in the video!"

The officer looked up, "We will get to the bottom of it Shandi."

An hour later the video was removed. The view count however had surpassed the student population.

When Shandi thought it couldn't be any worse a text message arrived from James ending their relationship, "James just broke up with me; he said I'm a cheating slut who deserves everything I get."

For Shandi the next week was an endless barrage of stares, quiet talk and dirty grins from all the guys on campus. The highlight was still the cold monolog text from James ending their relationship. Shandi hadn't even responded to it; how could she respond to what appears to be the truth. She fucked two men on video and enjoyed every minute of it.

Although the week was primarily filled with consoling Shandi and walking her back and forth to classes, Mary still found time on Wednesday afternoon to visit with Gilles. Mary had made an appointment and arrived right on time at 3:30. From the moment the door closed Gilles hands explored her body wildly. Through heavy kissing Mary told him to sit in his chair.

Gilles sat and unzipped his pants and smiled as he watched Mary tug them down his legs and toss them to her side, "Suck that big cock baby!"

Mary wasted no time impaling her face on Gilles cock; she needed it badly. Gilles sat back moaning quietly as she sucked and stroked his cock. Pulling him from her mouth she admired his manhood; he was rock hard, thick and about eight inches long. Tracing a thick vein her tongue, she slowly licked down his shaft. Mary smiled at the sight of Gilles hands clenching the arms of his chair. The delicate dance of her tongue across each testicle was driving him wild so she gently sucked a testicle in her mouth, bathing it in her warm wetness.

"NO MORE!" Gilles voice was guttural. His big hands grabbed her by the armpits before laying her on the surface of his desk facing him, "Don't ever wear underwear again to our appointments." Gilles spanked her ass firmly which echoed off the walls of his office.

Gilles pulled her underwear to the side and pushed his swollen head at her opening. Her pussy was drenched and his head slipped easily inside her causing her eyes to widen. Gilles could see the scream building in her eyes as his head stretched her pussy open, "Shh!" His big hand covered her mouth, "No screaming today my little fuck toy!" As he plunged himself in her wetness, the sounds of business in the halls outside his door made his deviance even more exciting.

Mary did her best to be quiet but Gilles rough pounding was more than she could handle; she tried to scream out but her moans and screams were muffled by his hand. Gilles responded by applying more pressure to her mouth, pinning her firmly to the desk. Once he felt confident he could control her noise, he began pounding her with long deep strokes causing her pussy to quiver.

Smiling down at Mary, he watched as her eyes widened as an orgasm shook her to the core. Her pussy gushed and squirted soaking his balls and thighs. He tried to hold off but it was no use, it was his turn to explode. Burying himself to the hilt, he pulled her legs over his shoulders in time to feel his balls explode their volcanic contents deep inside Mary's tight little hole.

Once sated his balls were empty, Gilles reached down and grabbed a handful of Mary's hair; with a gentle tug he used it to pull her lips to meet his. After a long probing kiss he panted, "You are fucking amazing." Sucking at his tongue, Mary held him still with her legs around his waist, "I'm going to need a lot of help this term professor."