Perpetual Exploitations Ch. 11

Story Info
College girl is blackmailed into service.
2.9k words
4.28
34.1k
9
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary flopped herself down in a quiet corner of the Starbucks. Grabbing her drink, she held it close to her nose and inhaled the spicy scents escaping from her latte. The last two days were mirror images of each other; wake up early, dress nice and hand out resumes everywhere. Mary slipped her shoes off and pulled her feet up under herself before sinking back into the plush chair.

Mary: Any luck finding me a job? I'm tired of walking the city already!

Gilles: Maybe! I was going to call you later. Another prof has a research opportunity

Mary: That would be terrific!

Gilles: Why don't you pop over later and we I can...um...tell you what I know

Mary: Six work?

Gilles: See you then

The conversation with Gilles brought with it an energy boost. A summer on campus would be ideal; research tended to pay fairly well and at a minimum would surpass minimum wage. More importantly she would be closer to one of her favourite pass times, Gilles.

After the intrusion by Mark in Gilles office, he never spoke of it again in the week that had past. Mary went out of her way to show how uneventful it was and that her interests lied with Gilles. Although she thoroughly enjoyed being used by the strangers, she equally enjoyed the gentle focused attention that it seemed that only Gilles could deliver. As she sipped her drink, her mind wandered to Gilles eventually leading to her furnace starting to warm up in anticipation of their visit later.

Mary's phone indicated that it was 3:04, so she slipped her shoes on and made her way back to her dorm. She needed the time to freshen up and find something intriguing to wear for Gilles today; by 5:07, Mary was showered and dressed in tight fitting green club dress that ended half way down her thighs. As she slipped her silver open toed heels on, she smiled at herself in the mirror, "this will do just fine." Wearing nothing under the dress would be a welcome surprise for Gilles, she was certain of that.

"Not today Mark!" Gilles voice echoed down the stairs to Mary's ears. She could barely hear Mark, so she slipped off her shoes and cautiously made her way up the stairs.

"I'm serious." Gilles voice was insistent, "I have plans tonight, and you will have to pop in another time. I'll let you know when she's coming, I promise."

"Gilles, it's been a week." Mark's voice pleaded. "I need more of that good stuff. The girl has a skill."

"Not tonight!" Gilles stood his ground, "If you pop in tonight, I put an end to this whole thing. Understood?"

Marks voice relented, "Guess I'll be in my office taking care of this myself."

Both men laughed.

The conclusive nature of the conversation had Mary slinking back down the stairs and out the door. On the cool step of the concrete she put her shoes back on and opened the door. The door clanged as it closed indicating her arrival. The click of her heels would also indicate her presence if the door hadn't.

Gilles poked his head out the door, "Hi there! You are earlier than expected."

"Did you want me to wait out here, I don't mind?" Mary gestured to the row of uncomfortable seats that students were tortured to sit on until professors got around to meeting with them.

"Please come in, Mark was just leaving." Gilles gave Mark an evil stare.

Mark took a long slow look at Mary from head to toe, "A pleasure seeing you again Mary!"

"Bye Mark!" Gilles ushered him to the door and closed it behind him. "Sorry about that. I was trying to get rid of him before you arrived."

Mary looked relieved, "I was hoping it wasn't a repeat of last time!"

Gilles stepped in close to Mary and pulled her close to him. Leaning down he tilted her face to his and kissed her, "Don't you worry about that, I have it all under control."

Mary smiled up and Gilles and they kissed again.

"You look ...Amazingly beautiful."

"I don't usually?" Mary feigned hurtfulness

Gilles sputtered, "I didn't think you could look better is what I meant."

Mary smiled at him and made her way to the corner of his desk and sat on it, "I have a surprise for you."

Gilles watched with a smile, "I love surprises." His eyes were immediately drawn to the flesh of her thighs as she slowly parted her legs. The wider her legs spread the higher her dress climbed until her bare and freshly shaved pussy was in full view. "That is a beautiful surprise."

"I was hoping you might like it." Mary smiled coyly as Gilles stepped closer. "You should take me out!"

Gilles stopped in his tracks, "Pardon?"

"Take me out somewhere, date me." Mary lips spread into a gleaming smile. "I may even put out."

"Where do you want to go?"

"I'm the date, you give it some thought." Mary jumped delicately off the desk and fixed her dress.

"I need to change." Gilles looked himself over, "This is not what I would wear to go on a date."

"Okay." Mary smiled. "Let's go get you changed."

When they arrived at Gilles house, he drove the car straight into the garage and closed the door, "I have nosey neighbours."

Mary just smiled.

"Let's go to the Keg across town. Nobody will know either of us. Okay?" Gilles couldn't take his eyes off Mary.

"I'm easy!" Mary giggled.

"Good, then you won't mind if I have dessert first." Gilles put the passenger seat back as he climbed over the console. "My cock has been aching from the moment I knew you were coming over."

"What kind of girl do you think I am?" Mary smiled up at Gilles.

"You are the kind of girl who needs to get fucked, as badly as I need to fuck her." Gilles kissed her lips.

Reaching down to feel Gilles bulge she was surprised to find his rock hard cock already exposed, "Oh my!" She guided him towards her opening and slid down the seat until they made contact.

Gilles was right, his cock slipped easily inside her, only taking a couple strokes before his length was working her warm and silky pussy. As they kissed he was surprised by the quickness he could feel his orgasm building and tried to stay it.

Mary broke their kiss, "Don't cum in me!" her eyes staring into his intensely.

"Please Mary!" Gilles eyes were wild indicative of his pending explosion.

"I don't want to drip all night!" Mary's eyes were serious.

"Oh fuck." Gilles pulled Mary's dress higher exposing her firm stomach just in time, "here it comes."

Mary watched intently as Gilles pumped his cock emptying the contents on her stomach. His warm cum pooled in her belly button, "That was fucking hot!" Reaching down she stroked it and gave it a squeeze releasing a pearly drop of his juices on her finger. "Mm." Mary sucked her finger clean. "It's time for you to get dressed for our date."

Gilles handed Mary some tissues that she used to wipe up the stick load from her stomach.

"Should I wait here?"

"No, please come inside." Gilles opened the car door and made his way round to open Mary's door. Inside the house, Gilles headed up stairs, "Take a look around, I will only be a minute."

It was evident from the furnishings and lack of any decoration not born from necessity that this was a bachelor's pad. The colours were subdued and barren of any womanly touches. Mary noted it was tidy and everything seemed to have a place; it was man-clean as she liked to say.

"Well?" Gilles stood proudly at the top of the stairs in a sleek black button up shirt, grey slacks and ox blood wing tips.

"Oh my!" Mary's eyes widened as he made his way down the stairs. "I don't think you can go out like that."

Gilles stopped on the final step and stroked his semi-hard cock, "Are you sure?"

"Unless that is being served with a baked potato, you better be taking me for dinner!" Walking over to him, she reached down and gave his cock a stroke before attempting to put it back in his pants, "I'll see that later for dessert."

Once they arrived at the restaurant, Gilles seemed more relaxed and even held her hand all the way to their table. Once seated, he adjusted his chair to sit closer to her and placed his large warm hand on her knee.

"You seem more comfortable." Mary put her hand on his.

"I am. I also don't want anyone thinking you are my daughter!" Gilles laughed.

Shaking her head Mary responded, "You don't look old enough to be my father."

"I will take that compliment." Gilles waved the waitress down and ordered a bottle of pinot noir for them.

The restaurant was surprisingly quiet for dinner time. Typically these places were always full for dinner service even on a Tuesday night. Neither Mary nor Gilles seemed to mind having some degree of privacy; the nearest patrons were a few tables away in a booth. As with most steak houses, candles adorned the tables, windows were shaded for ambiance and conversations were unintelligible feet from the table.

Gilles hand never stopped caressing the silky skin of Mary's knee; occasionally his hand travelled higher only to return to her knee. Mary had one hand bracing the stem of her glass while the other rested delicately on the table. Although there words were few, their eyes spoke of admiration, lust and needs.

When Gilles hand started up her thigh again, Mary smiled coyly; his hand didn't stop and made its way up until he could feel the heat from privates on his hand. Casually glancing around, Gilles fingers traced her lips until he found the moistness of her opening. Taking a sip of his wine, he watched for intruders as his fingers slickened with Mary's honey.

Mary was now holding her wine glass with both hands. Gilles fingers electrified her body as slippery fingers circled her magic bean. Her legs quivered at his touch and she fought to retain her composure. Unable to withstand the pleasure, she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip; he was going to make her orgasm in the restaurant. Two well lubed fingers pressed inside of her causing her hips to rock slightly as his fingers slowly fucked her. He was so straight faced you would never know what pleasures were being delivered under the table.

Mary's eyes spotted the waitress, "She's coming."

Gilles just looked at her, "You just relax." His fingers plunged deep inside her and held fast.

Mary stared into Gilles eyes disbelievingly; she took a big sip of wine as the waitress arrived.

"Have you decided what you would like this evening?" She was polite and oblivious or doing a fabulous job of appearing so.

"Would you like me to order for you?" Gilles fingers wiggled.

"Yes." Mary's words caught in her throat, "that would be nice."

Once all the questions were satisfied the waitress disappeared. Gilles fingers sped their assault; he knew Mary was close as her legs quivered and she devoured her lip in an attempt to silence herself. Their eyes were locked on each other Gilles worked her pussy over.

Mary tried to maintain composure but it was impossible. As she slid to the edge of the chair, she could feel her dress slip up over her ass; her hands gripped the arms of the chair tightly as her orgasm built. When Gilles pulled her face to his and kissed her, she exploded. As his fingers plunged inside her, she squirted wildly feeling spray against her bare legs.

Gilles was unrelenting and continued his alternating approach of rubbing her magic button and plunging his fingers back inside her. He took a sip of wine as Mary writhed and bucked on his hand soaking it. Her eyes fought to stay open and her head stared at the ceiling until. Slowing his fingers he watched Mary slowly return from her heavenly bliss, "How was that?"

Mary could only smile as she leaned over and kissed him. The edge of her hair was soaked and she was certain her juices were running down her legs, "How am I going to clean this up?"

Gilles handed his cloth napkin to her, "Try this." His smile was like a child who had gotten away with something.

Mary wiped her legs down before wiping her pussy dry, "Excuse me for a minute, I'm going to freshen up." When she stood she surveyed the wetness of her chair as she discreetly pulled her dress back down.

Mary returned to the waitress and bus boy moving their belongings to a neighbouring table, "Is everything okay?"

"Fine." Gilles smiled at her.

The waitress looked up at Mary, "You picked a good time to get up or you would be wearing a glass of wine right now!" She laughed.

Once the table was all sorted out, the two wait staff disappeared again. Gilles smiled at Mary, "All evidence destroyed." Reaching over, he filled Mary's glass with wine again, his hand resting on her knee again.

The remainder of dinner was quiet, romantic and for the most part uneventful in comparison. Gilles left a generous tip on the table before taking Mary's hand and proudly leading her out of the restaurant. "How was your dinner?" Gilles squeezed her hand.

"Delicious, thank you." Mary moved in close to Gilles.

True to form, Gilles held her door open and helped her into his car before making his way around to the driver's side. Once settled he noticed Mary staring at him devilishly, "What?"

"Dessert!" Mary licked her lips, "I'm going to need dessert now."

"You are going to wait until we get home young lady." His voice attempting to be patriarchal.

Mary reached over and began unzipping his pants, "Just a taste."

Gilles reclined the seat slightly and helped pull his semi hard cock from the confines of his pants, "You are going to be the death of me."

Mary responded by sucking his cock deep in her mouth. It only took a few minutes and she had him squirming in his seat. "Give it to me!"

Gilles shook his head, "No, you have to wait!"

Mary sucked his cock as deep as she could which caused her to gag while she stroked his shaft furiously.

"FUCK!" his cock erupted into Mary's mouth.

Taking him deep, Mary swallowed as quickly as she could to contain his cum to her mouth. Thankfully she had predicted correctly that he wasn't going to flood her having emptied himself a few hours earlier.

Once satisfied she had drained him of his nectar, she sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, "Delicious."

"I can't believe you did that." Gilles head was still pressed back on the headrest, "I wanted to fuck you again tonight."

Mary kissed his hand, "There is no rush right?"

"What exactly are your intentions?" Gilles smiled at the vixen beside him.

"I'm not leaving your house until you fuck me!"

That night Mary spent the evening at Gilles house sleeping in his large king bed. Sleep came after a thunderous orgasm brought on by his hot mouth and fingers; he was not as quick to recover as either of them had hoped. When morning came, Gilles gave her what they both needed. Mary awoke to a tongue on her pussy quickly followed by a hard cock that took her from behind pinning her to the bed.

With his length buried inside her, Gilles unleashed his reloaded weapon inside her. He loved the thought of getting her pregnant and claiming her as his own, but his job would not allow for something like that if he intended to keep teaching.

"You better get ready; I have to get to the office in an hour." Gilles smacked her backside with a crack.

Mary got up and quickly readied herself as best she could; there was no sign of the load Gilles had left in her.

Sitting at her desk, Mary checked email and Facebook after a long hot shower. Wetness appeared and soaked her panties; Gilles load had finally made its way out. She was amazed at the amount of cum he had accumulated overnight.

Mary: That sticky present you gave me just appeared

Gilles: *smiley face*

Gilles: Professor Media is in if you want to talk to him about the job

Mary: I will call him and make an appointment. Thank you so much

Gilles: Not a problem

Mary: I owe you something special *wink*

Gilles: I can't wait

Having met with Professor Rishi Media, a dark skinned Congolese man, she was offered the job. Although the title was research assistant, it would be anything but glamorous. Days would consist of reading, taking notes and putting interpretations into a presentable format for the professor. Rishi was the epitome of scholastic from his choice of old school professor clothing to the round spectacles that sat half way down his nose; the baldness of his head gleamed and a goatee was the only hair that adorned his face.