Perry's First Time

Story Info
Perry loses his cherry to a football jock on a camping trip.
1.1k words
3.99
149.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers

My first time with a guy was the summer after I turned eighteen. A guy who had been in my senior class asked me if I wanted to go camping with him. I was surprised as I didn't know Rick very well. But I jumped at the chance to go camping with him as he was one hot stud, and I'd often wanked myself to sleep thinking about him.

I was even more surprised, and delighted, to discover that it was just the two of us that were going on this camping trip. I began to wonder what Rick wanted from me. Could it be that he felt we had something in common. I had always been a bit of a loner while Rick had lots of friends.

I had always admired his big, beefy body and handsome face. He had neat, perfectly even white teeth and short blonde hair that shone with good health. He had a big bull neck and thick, muscular thighs. I can't count the number of times I had sneaked a look at his buff naked body in the locker room. He had a big, smooth butt and a big bush of brown pubic hair. His cock was very thin and very long, with a full overhang of foreskin that added and extra inch to his already lengthy member. He had really fat, smooth balls that were a pinky brown colour.

When we got to the camping site Rick had in mind we pitched the tent. I felt quite excited just thinking about the two of us in that tent. Rick suggested we cool down with a swim in the water hole nearby. I started to say I would just get changed into my swim shorts when I saw Rick shuck his shorts. I caught sight of that beautiful, shapely ass and felt my cock twitch in my pants. This was going to be one difficult time.

I turned my back on Rick and stepped out of my clothes and tried my best to cover my growing hard on.

'What's going on there?' Rick asked, as he brushed my hands away.

Needless to say my cock sprang into full erection. I blushed, not sure what Rick would make of this.

'Wow, that's pretty impressive.' he said.

I stood rooted to the spot, not sure how to respond. Fortunately Rick did. He moved closer to me and started stroking my back.

I shivered in anticipation. My eight inch cut cock bobbed about in the breeze. I noticed that Rick's own cock was starting to erect. The pink head was peeking out of the fleshy foreskin now. Rick started to stroke my chest and belly. I could hardly breathe, I was that excited. I didn't know what to say, what to do. I saw now that Rick's cock was fully erect. The foreskin had fully disappeared and had melted back into the skin of his shaft. His cock must have been a good eleven inches, and not much fatter than two fingers together. I reached out and took it into my hand. It felt so incredibly warm an rigid.

He pulled me into his arms and covered my mouth with a kiss. My head was in a spin. I was kissing another guy! How long hadn't I dreamt about that. I started stroking his smooth back as he kissed me. His skin felt so warm and silky. I moved lower onto that firm bubble butt. It was just the sexiest thing in the world. I forced my hand into the crack and delighted in the incredible warmth that engulfed it. Rick's hand stroked up and down my cock, and when a large drop of precum oozed out of the piss slit he creamed it all around my mushroom cap. I felt seconds away from blowing and pulled away.

'What's wrong?' Rick asked.

'I almost came.' I said.

'You don't have to hold back. Cum anytime you like.' he replied.

Rick told me to take a five minute breather. He went into the tent and got out a sleeping bag. He opened it up and lay it down on the sand bank of the river.

'Come lie down with me.' he said.

I was more than happy to enter his embrace. He lay behind me and his hard cock jutted into the back of my balls. I wondered if he wanted to fuck me and wasn't sure if I could take it. He stroked my chest and teased my nipples as he licked the back of my neck. His warm hand closed around my throbbing cock and milked it to the edge of orgasm once again. Rick started nibbling on my earlobes and then asked me if I wanted to have my cock sucked. I jumped at the chance.

I watched Rick take my cock into his handsome mouth and smiled. The feel of his warm, wet mouth closing over my sensitive cock head was out of this world. The muscles in his broad shoulders twitched as he kneeled over me, eating my cock like it was the best thing he had ever tasted. Suddenly I knew I wanted some too. I started tugging on his hips, pulling him around. He figured out what I wanted and soon he was positioned over me. I looked up and found I was staring directly at his brown eye. I could feel the heat of his crack and his musky, masculine scent filled my nostrils.

His cock was actually too long for an amateur like me to deal with. I was afraid that I might end up choking to death on it. So instead I muzzled his warm, soft balls. I could taste salt as I licked those delicious plums. I felt so incredibly horny I thought I might go out of my mind. The blow job he was giving me was taking me really close to the point of no return. I pushed up on Rick a little and pulled his butt down onto my face. There was no going back now. That rich, sweaty valley covered my nose and I stuck out my tongue and licked at Rick's puckered hole.

He let out a yelp of delight at the first contact of tongue on hole. My excitement grew in leaps and bounds as I eagerly lapped at that funky hole. The taboo of it all got me so incredibly hot. I loved the texture of his ass, all the many little fold and creases. I licked and lapped greedily, forcing the tip of my tongue right into his ass. Rick started really working his butt around on my tongue. I felt him fondle my balls and then he started licking my ass.

Shit! I just lost it then. My cock exploded and sent forth a huge volley of cum that gushed up onto Rick's shoulder. He sat back on my face as really used my tongue as he wanked himself off. A minute later I heard him groan and then I felt his hot sperm splattering onto my belly. After a swim we did it all over again.

Copyright Daniel Blue

danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers