Persephone

Story Info
White man meets attractive black woman, his new neighbor.
3.1k words
4.37
36.4k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another blazing summer day. Triple digits for the fifth day in a row. Well, July and August are the hottest months of the year here in the Northern Hemisphere, so August 1 should be right at the peak of the heat.

I had set up my chair on the front lawn, in the shade of a tall tree, and was lying back, sipping an ice-cold lemonade. I had a book with me, and when I had the energy, I'd read a page.

The loud sound from the street caught my attention. A small U-Haul pulled into view. Someone must have finally bought the house next door and they were moving in.

I watched as the driver of the U-Haul came into view. She was a tall, muscular black woman. I guessed her age at about the same as mine, about 40 or so. Her light sundress came down to her knees. Her lower legs were in view and caught my attention. Then I lifted my eyes to her chest, which was pressing firmly against the front of her dress. She apparently kept herself in superb shape.

She pulled open the back of the U-Haul. I decided to be neighborly. I put my lemonade on the small table, levered myself to my feet, and walked over to her. She stopped what she was doing and flashed me a smile. I wasn't in as good shape as her, but I do keep my body toned.

"Howdy, white man," she said with a grin.

"Name's Zane," I said, extending my hand. I gestured to my small house, one of a row of such houses on the block. "We'll be next door neighbors."

"Persephone," she replied, taking my hand in a very firm grip. "You just coming over to say hi, or were you planning to help me out?"

"I thought I'd help," I replied. "May as well get off to a good start."

Persephone giggled and released my hand. "I won't say no."

She proved not to have much stuff, and the two of us were able to get it inside and set up in about 3 hours. There were still boxes to unpack, but her bed, dresser, table, chairs and pictures were inside and in place.

"Thanks, Zane," she said, as I prepared to return to my dwelling.

"Glad to help, Persephone," I replied. "It's the right thing to do... plus it gave me an excuse to spend time with a pretty woman."

She flashed me a 500-watt grin. "Flatterer."

I'm already retired. I made a small fortune in the Internet boom of the late '90's and sold out before the bubble burst. So I didn't have anywhere in particular to be the next day. I puttered about in my front yard for a while after I got up. Around noon, Persephone emerged. I assumed she had been unpacking boxes for most of the morning.

I gave her a smile. "Hi, neighbor."

"Were you waiting for me to come out?" Persephone asked. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts, tennis shoes, and a T-shirt that read "I'm with the weakling" with an arrow pointing to the side.

"I've never seen that particular T-shirt before," I told her.

Persephone laughed. "That's because I had it custom made."

I nodded. "That would explain that. Anyway, I was wondering..."

My voice tailed off. It suddenly occurred to me that I didn't want to be on her bad side.

"What were you wondering, Zane?" she asked teasingly.

I gulped, took a deep breath and steeled myself. "Persephone, would you like to sit out here with me and have cookies and lemonade?"

"Sure," she grinned. I ducked into my house, and 2 minutes later emerged with a plate of cookies and a pitcher of lemonade, along with two glasses. We set the table and two chairs in the shade of the tree, and she settled into one while I sprawled on the other.

"I hope you like the cookies," I told her. "I'm not much of a baker, but this recipe works for me."

She popped a cookie into her mouth, chewed and swallowed. "Not bad at all, Zane." She downed it with a swig of lemonade.

"Glad you like," I replied, my eyes roaming her body.

She noticed. Of course, I hadn't exactly been trying to be subtle about it. "It's rude to ogle, you know."

I blushed. "I'm sorry, Persephone." I tore my eyes away from her chest and actually made eye contact.

She smiled. "Apology accepted, Zane. I know that men have a tendency to stare at pretty women. And I am flattered that you find me so attractive."

I blushed again. "I've always had a fondness for black women, especially muscular ones."

"I definitely fit the bill there," she laughed.

We had a pleasant conversation as we finished off the cookies and lemonade. I managed to keep eye contact most of the time, and Persephone didn't mind when I occasionally stole a quick glance at other parts of her body.

"You're making a much better effort," she grinned as she rose to leave. "And since I'll be facing away from you, feel free to ogle my booty."

I did, but tried not to stare too long.

The next day I walked over to Persephone's house around 9 a.m. She had already started unpacking. "Want some help?" I asked when she opened the door in response to my knock.

"Thanks," Persephone chuckled. "Two can can get it done faster than one."

Two days later, with my help, everything was unpacked and put away.

"May I have the honor of taking you out to dinner?" I inquired.

"I'd love that, Zane," Persephone replied. "Meet you out front in half an hour. I've got to shower and change, and so probably do you."

Persephone was wearing a tight "Gold's Gym" T-shirt and a skirt that ended mid-thigh when I returned, 27 minutes later. I looked her up and down admiringly before taking her hand and leading her to my car. "I'll have the prettiest date in the restaurant," I told her.

She giggled. "Flattery will get you everywhere."

We got a nice breeze to help cool us off as we walked from the parking lot to the restaurant. When we got inside, she ordered a steak and I ordered half a chicken, roasted. The meal and sides were excellent.

"Thank you, Zane," Persephone said as we exited. "That was a lovely meal."

"I've always liked that place," I replied. I drove her home, walked her to her front door, and she turned around.

"Are you expecting a kiss?" she asked.

"I wouldn't say expecting," I replied. "But perhaps I was hoping for one."

Her lips met mine for an instant. It was a short but sweet kiss.

"Thank you for a lovely date," Persephone murmured.

"I hope you liked it enough to go on another," I suggested.

Persephone smiled. "How about tomorrow?"

The next day, she was dressed in shorts and a plain blue T-shirt. I had prepared a lunch basket, and I drove her to the meadow. We found a pleasant spot and set down the blanket.

"Perfect weather for a picnic," Persephone agreed. We consumed the sandwiches, fruit, snacks and drinks as we chatted pleasantly. When we finished the food, Persephone helped me pack the basket. With that done, I produced two pillows, and we lay down and let the sun put us into a doze.

We slept for about half an hour. When we woke and shook the sleep from our bodies, Persephone gave me a smile. "Would you like another kiss, Zane?"

"I'd love one," I told her. Her lips met mine, and again, the kiss was short and sweet.

It took 10 more dates, and the better part of a month, before Persephone finally parted her lips while kissing me and our tongues explored each other.

"I like the fact that you're not pressuring me," she said after we broke the lip-lock.

"If I got you upset, you'd rip me in half," I told her.

"I am pretty strong," she chuckled.

"Not to mention the fact that I want you to like me," I added. "And it seems you do."

"You are quite nice," she replied. "But even though you have great self-control with regard to your actions, your eyes give away your true desires. You've been ogling my chest since the day we met."

I blushed. "I'm sorry, Persephone. I've been trying not to make it obvious."

"Don't worry about it, Zane," she grinned. "I do have that effect on men. At least you haven't tried to grope me, like most of them do."

I stared at the ground. "I've never been more ashamed of my gender."

"Off with you," Persephone smirked. "Come over to my house tomorrow evening and I'll make you dinner."

Persephone was a good cook. Her roasted chicken breast, pasta with pesto sauce, garden salad, and homemade blackberry pie all went down real easy.

"I'm glad you like my cooking," she whispered. She had a very sexy whisper.

I found myself staring at her chest. She was wearing a thin T-shirt and no bra. "That's not the only thing I like about you."

"I know," she chuckled. She cleared the table, then guided me to the couch and sat down next to me. "You've been very patient. And good things do come to those who wait."

With that, she whipped off her T-shirt, exposing her full, luscious breasts. I tentatively moved my head forward and kissed her cleavage.

"Go on, Zane," Persephone encouraged me. "You may kiss, caress and suckle them to your heart's content."

I kissed my way around the base of her firm orbs, then slowly made my way upwards towards her nipple. She let out a series of soft moans. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and caressed her other breast. Persephone's arms wrapped around me, securing my head in place.

I must have spent a good 45 minutes kissing and suckling. When I finally tore my head away, Persephone favored me with a sexy grin. "That felt quite nice."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I told her. "I certainly had a good time."

"Would you like to come back tomorrow evening and do it again?" Persephone giggled.

I nodded eagerly. "And you don't need to bribe me with dinner."

Persephone laughed. "It's not a bribe, Zane. I like you as much as you like me."

I accepted another dinner the next night, and spent another long session kissing, caressing and suckling Persephone's breasts, but insisted that I be allowed to make her dinner on the following night. "This isn't the 1950's. Men don't sit on their asses and let the woman do all the domestic tasks."

Persephone accepted, and I cooked up lamb steaks, fried pasta, and garlic potatoes, supplemented with a side salad. "This is good, Zane," she told me as we plowed our way through the food.

I cautiously led her to the couch afterwards, and we settled on it. "You've seen me topless," Persephone grinned, stripping off her shirt. "Now, let me see you topless." I obligingly peeled off my own shirt and lay semi-reclined on the couch.

Persephone kissed her way slowly from my neck down to my chest. I emitted a series of little mewling sounds as her lips and tongue stimulated my flesh. She softly caressed my flanks, making me shiver. "That feels amazing, honey," I managed to whisper.

"Now you know why I enjoy you kissing my chest," she husked. She continued to kiss and touch for a long time before sliding her body upwards and letting me kiss and suckle her breasts.

The next few weeks, that was the pattern. We'd both get topless, and she would kiss and caress my chest while I did the same to hers.

"Don't you want more from me?" Persephone asked one evening, as we both were putting our shirts back on after our session.

"I'd love more from you," I told her. "But I learned long ago that the quickest way to drive off a woman you're courting is to try and pressure her into going farther sexually than she's comfortable with."

Persephone smiled. "There's a good reason I like you so much, Zane. I do feel like I'm ready to progress farther."

The next night, at her house, we did our usual chest-kissing routine, with me going first. When it came her turn to kiss and caress my skin, after a few minutes she slipped a hand down to the front of my jeans. My cock twitched and throbbed against it, through the material.

"Let's see what you've got in there," Persephone purred. I lifted my hips, and she pulled down my pants and underwear, revealing my stiff pole.

I smiled at her. "I can't believe this is actually happening."

"You've wanted me since the day we met," she giggled. Her hand wrapped around my cock, and she began slowly stroking it. I spread my legs slightly and relaxed, enjoying her touch.

Persephone slipped her other hand down and teased my balls with her fingertips as she masturbated me. I could feel them starting to fill. Her hands moved a bit faster, and I emitted a series of panting moans.

"I'm glad you like," she whispered. I leaned forward and began kissing her chest as she worked my cock. I wrapped my lips around her nipple and suckled.

"I love it," I murmured from around a mouthful of tit-flesh. Her skilled fingers had me harder than I'd been in years.

"Good," she panted. "When you cum, I want it on my tits."

Hearing her say that almost made me cum on the spot. Persephone disengaged my face from her chest and made me lean back. She spread my legs and teased my swollen balls with her fingernails. My cock throbbed and pulsed with anticipation.

Her movements increased in speed, and I could feel the cum surge up my shaft. She carefully aimed me so that my spurts coated her chest. I could only watch as she kept moving her hands until she was certain she had milked every last drop of sperm out of me.

I lay still, dazed from the force of the orgasm, as I tried to recover. Persephone rose, walked off, and returned a moment later, having cleaned my sperm from her breasts. "Thanks, Zane. That was great."

"I'm the one who should be thanking you," I told her. "I'd love to reciprocate."

I reached for her and held her against me. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. When we broke it, I looked into her eyes. "Please, sweetie. Allow me to give you pleasure."

Persephone suddenly looked shy, not the strong and confident woman I'd gotten to know. "Zane, dear... um... there's, uh, something..."

I cut her off. "I know. And it doesn't bother me in the slightest. You're a beautiful, sexy, sweet, wonderful woman."

She stared at me. "How do you know?"

"Remember our first date?" I asked. "You were wearing a skirt, and it got a bit blustery on the walk in from the parking lot to the restaurant."

She locked her eyes on me. "And...?"

"And, one gust of wind blew your skirt up momentarily," I informed her. "You didn't tuck for that date."

"So, you've known... the entire time?" she said, stunned.

"Yes," I replied. "And it hasn't made a damn bit of difference. Now, please let me reciprocate by giving you pleasure. Otherwise I'll feel like a moocher."

"I really can't believe this," Persephone said as she stripped completely. I removed my pants from around my ankles and followed her into her bedroom. "Zane, as soon as most men found out, they fled like a frightened rabbit."

I lay on the bed with her. The two of us were naked. "I'm not most men." I looked her over. "Yours is a little bigger than mine."

"I'm black, dear," Persephone said teasingly.

I wrapped my hand around her shaft and began slowly stroking, like she had for me. Persephone let out an appreciative purr.

"I've never done this for anyone else before," I informed her. "So you'll have to let me know what you like and don't like. I want you to enjoy it."

"You're doing a wonderful job, Zane," she murmured. "Just do kind of what I did for you."

I gradually increased the speed of my hand, building a steady rhythm, and used my fingertips to stimulate her balls. I didn't have long fingernails to tease them with, but I did my best.

"Just like that, hon," she husked. I continued pumping away at her shaft.

"Should I suck your breasts?" I inquired.

"Please do," she moaned. I dipped my head and took a nipple in my mouth. Persephone's body shivered as I suckled while continuing my stroking. I speeded the motion of my hands, and felt her throb and pulse.

"Where do you want to cum, hon?" I whispered.

"I want to coat your chest," she panted. I unlocked my face from her breast and positioned my body so that she could. I teased her balls more vigorously, and her body tensed.

Like she had done for me, I didn't stop stroking until I had milked all of her cum out of her balls. Thick spurts coated my chest and belly. While she recovered, I cleaned up and returned.

"Thank you for a delightful evening," I told Persephone, lying naked next to her. I nudged her head onto my chest and snuggled her securely.

She wrapped an arm around me. "Thank you, Zane, for being accepting of who I am."

I lay still, enjoying the feel of her naked body against mine, and caressed her cheek. After a pleasant silence, I whispered, "So, what comes next besides giving each other handjobs?"

She giggled. "Blowjobs, I suppose. And how are you with anal sex?"

"Never had it," I told her truthfully. "But I'd love to explore it with you."

I thought she was going to burst into tears. "Do you know how long I've been trying to find a man willing to accept the real me?"

"Why would anyone not?" I asked. "Just because you have a penis doesn't make you any less of a woman."

She got up, walked over to a drawer, and extracted some paperwork and a picture. I looked carefully at it.

"Yep, Navy SEAL... for 20 years," she told me. "As Percival Jones."

"Retired now," I giggled. "And drawing a military pension."

Persephone put her stuff away, and resumed cuddling against me. "Will you be here, holding me, when I wake up tomorrow morning?"

I snuggled her more tightly. "Yes."

I was.

~Fin~