Persephone's Secrets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing her name pronounced softly and tentatively by those oh so kissable lips shook Persephone to her core. With her heart thumping madly in her chest, she answered truthfully, "You're lovely in many ways, Jocelyn. Not only is your body adorable... your eyes... your lips... your hair... your hands... and your feet are all beautiful and desirable." She'd looked at each thing she'd named, as she spoke. "I saw those things the first time we met. And as we've worked together, I've become better aware of your keen mind and your emotional maturity. These things only advance your beauty in my eyes. You're an exciting, erotic woman."

Persephone barely had time to finish saying that before her lips were covered with Jocelyn's. Touched by what she'd heard, the blonde couldn't hold back. Giving free rein to her emotions, she wrapped her arms once again around Persephone's neck and gave her several passionate, ardent kisses. During this, she pressed their bodies firmly together, causing the brunette to moan softly into the kiss. The moan parted her lips, and Jocelyn wasted no time in letting her tongue touch the opening, seeing if Persephone's would meet it.

It did.

Their tongues touched in a slow, caressing dance - teasing and tantalizing. Their kiss went on forever - just the right amount of time. Both of them looked starry-eyed when they moved their bodies apart, but maintained contact, holding each other's hand. Jocelyn whispered, "Wow... it feels like you like me almost as much as I like you, Persephone."

"I do. I really do. But I have a question that I must ask, Jocelyn."

"Yes? What? Anything."

"I love hearing you call me Persephone. But will you be able to keep what we do here separate from how we interact in my classroom?"

"Persephone, I've never told anyone about your self bondage, and no one has seen your pictures but me. In the classroom, you'll still be 'Professor' or 'Miss Goodrich' when I address you. You're such an amazing teacher that I'd never want to jeopardize your career. OK? Let me seal that agreement with a kiss, please." They kissed again. It started out tender, but became torrid before they came up for air.

Jocelyn gave a tinkling laugh. "Maybe you should add kissing to your teaching repertoire. And speaking of teaching... how about teaching me how that thing in your hand works? From what I saw on the picture, most of it must go inside me. Your kissing has gotten me all wet and lubed already, so please put it in me."

"Right here in my living room, you naughty thing?" she said with a mock chiding tone. But she couldn't keep the pretense up for long. With a big smile, she patted the blonde's shoulder, saying, "Very well. Get down on your back." As Jocelyn did so, moving her legs apart, Persephone asked, "Aren't you going to hold your pussy lips open for it?"

Jocelyn smirked. "I want you to do it. Go ahead. They won't bite. I promise."

The air seemed charged with erotic electricity as Persephone knelt next to Jocelyn's bare hip. For each of them, this was a dream come true. They both tingled and uttered a gentle gasp as Persephone's fingers touched Jocelyn's sex for the first time. Those fingers delicately spread her open, exposing her quivering tunnel. Even though Jocelyn's pussy was oozing her fluids, Persephone still used her mouth on the fat end of the vibrator, getting her saliva on the part that was going to be inserted.

"This thin tail part stays outside of you," she explained as she worked the fat end inward, leaning close to Jocelyn's pussy to watch what she was doing. "It's like an antenna that causes the vibrator to react." Once the vibrator was seated, she gave it a small tug and twist to make certain it was properly placed. "The fat section presses up against your G-spot, and the tail curves up close to your clit. This is already synchronized to my cell phone, so I can send it signals."

Persephone might've been speaking Swahili, for all that Jocelyn was concerned. Her mind was whirling, caught up in the astonishing fact that she was being touched intimately by this woman. That the moment she'd imagined and dreamed about was now a reality! "Her face is between my legs!" she thought. "Her fingers are holding my labia, and her mouth is almost at my cunt! God, I wish she'd kiss me or lick me down there... maybe she will, sometime soon. I wonder if she's noticed how swollen my nipples are? They ache now, I'm so aroused." She was lost in such a reverie that she blushed fiercely when she realized that Persephone had asked her a question, and was waiting for an answer.

"Sorry... my mind is all over the place with excitement. What did you ask?"

Persephone chuckled, taking her fingers away from those hot, wet pussy lips. "I asked if you were ready for a demonstration of how this works."

"Oh! Yes... I'm so ready. What do we do?"

Persephone activated the microphone on her cell phone and placed it carefully on a table surface. Then she clapped her hands together sharply, watching Jocelyn. The sound of the clap caused the vibrator to go into a sudden, momentary vibration. Jocelyn's pussy bounced in reaction, causing her whole body to jerk as her eyes flew wide open! "Eeeeep!" she gasped. "That was..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Persephone clapped her hands near the cell phone seven times rapidly. Jocelyn's hands flew down to her pussy cupping it, as she rolled sideways. "Holy shit!" she cried, as Persephone muted the microphone and laughed merrily.

When Jocelyn had regained her composure, once again on her back, thighs spread open, Persephone asked, "More?"

"Yes, please," she answered. "I just didn't know what to expect. I think I'd like a lot more." She grinned.

"OK. Try this, then," Persephone chuckled. Unmuting the microphone, she moved her mouth close to it and started making popping sounds with her lips, followed by smacking and sucking sounds, then 'mnumm... mnumm... mnumm...' as in eating a tasty dish. This 'virtual cunnilingus' session was causing the vibrator to react with varied pulsations and intensities inside Jocelyn, who began arching her back, balling her fists, and curling her toes, all the while moaning loudly.

Persephone began speaking into the microphone, changing the volume of her voice with every other word, "I'm EATING your CUNT now, MUNCHING those LUSCIOUS juices... DRINKING deeply... DELICIOUS... you're DELICIOUS... you NEED to CUM... you MUST cum NOW! Please CUM for ME!"

Jocelyn let her elevated pelvis slam down on the floor, smacking her ass cheeks hard as she began to climax. Persephone stopped speaking, and just enjoyed the sight of the young woman in orgasm. Her body had a faint glow from the lights bouncing off a slight sheen of sweat. The shaking motion of her pelvis as she came, along with her deep gasping breaths, caused her torso and tits to undulate in mesmerizing oscillations. Persephone's secrets seemed to be piling up as she reveled in her part in making her student cum like that.

As Jocelyn slumped in relaxation, Persephone asked, "Are you OK?"

A wistful smile appeared on Jocelyn's lips. "Mmmm. More than OK," she replied, dreamily. As her eyes came back into focus, she asked, with a hint of shyness in her voice, "Would you think I was too greedy if I asked for another orgasm? I haven't experienced anything like that before."

"Oh, I think I have one more thing I can demonstrate with this toy," Persephone assured her. "What type of music do you like?"

Maybe it was a coincidence, but Jocelyn, still in a trance-like state, answered, "I like trance music quite a bit."

Persephone did a quick search, and found a title that claimed it was the 'best uplifting trance' music, so she chose that. "This is liable to be even more intense, though. Would it be OK with you if I held you during it?"

Jocelyn was suddenly alert. Another thing she'd dreamed of happening. Her voice quavered slightly as she responded, "I'd love for you to hold me, Persephone."

Persephone sat down on the floor, bracing her back against the sofa, and held her arms open in invitation. "Lean back against me, Jocelyn," she whispered. Wasting no time, the blonde scooted over, and backed up against her. Her warm body snuggled back into an equally warm embrace as Persephone clasped her hands together over the woman's belly. Persephone's skirt had hiked up, baring her thighs, which now came into contact with Jocelyn's hips. She wished that she'd had the courage to strip naked herself before embracing the younger woman, imagining how erotic it would be to feel her breasts pressed against the smooth back resting against them. As if even one of them being naked as they shared such an embrace wasn't secret enough!

She started the trance music on her cell phone, knowing that every note, every beat would be transmitted into the vibrator. The music started at a low volume, but its soft, smooth notes were underscored by an underlying driving beat. Jocelyn stiffened in her arms as the vibrations began.

The notes changed to what sounded like higher pitched, electronic strings being plucked rapidly - Jocelyn squirmed a little. The sound continued, intensifying in volume, creating correspondingly stronger vibrations. The underlying driving beat returned, joining the strings. Persephone thought that she could feel the vibrations that were originating in Jocelyn's pussy were traveling outward, through her hips and into Persephone's thighs.

Jocelyn could hear the music with her ears, but it also felt like her body was listening to it with her cunt as well. It was arousing, especially when it intensified, but when its rhythm became predictable, her body seemed to ride it like a wave. When the volume decreased, it was like a short breather, letting her regain control. Suddenly, the music erupted in counter-rhythms, with new, unexpected music stings also occurring at irregular intervals. She started shuddering in Persephone's embrace as her body ascended to an orgasmic peak, tipped over the edge, and cascaded down in a blissful avalanche of release!

Jocelyn was making nonsensical utterances as she came hard, and she began shaking so much that Persephone had to hook her calves inward over Jocelyn's shins to hold her legs in place. At the same time, Persephone's hands let go of each other and flew upward, her arms crossing one another in front of Jocelyn's lower rib cage like a pair of crossed seat belts, and her hands opened and gripped the young woman's breasts in a firm grasp. The erect nipples pressed hard into her palms as she heard Jocelyn gasping, "Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, yes! Squeeze my tits! I feel like I'm going to fall over!" At the same time, the blonde's pelvis was making rapid up and down humping actions, like she was fucking an invisible dick!

The insistent music settled down a little, almost as if giving Jocelyn a respite after her climax. But only for a moment. It changed, intensified, and before she knew it, she began cumming again! Now she was so keyed up that each change in tempo and intensity seemed to wring yet another orgasm from her body! She'd heard of women having multiple orgasms - now she was experiencing them firsthand! The ecstasy was overwhelming! She was vaguely aware of Persephone pinning her legs, and holding her torso, but her primary focus was on the electric currents of pleasure racing from her cunt to her heart, lungs, and nipples! Her throat was getting dry and her voice hoarse from trying to scream at every climax.

Finally after a particularly intense release, her exhausted body stopped its humping, thrusting pelvic movements, and silently slumped back against Persephone, who immediately shut off the music. The older woman cradled and cuddled the younger one, murmuring, "I've got you... I've got you... you're safe... I switched it off... you can relax..." as she felt Jocelyn's breasts press into her palms each time she sucked air into her lungs. Jocelyn's heart was still pounding so hard inside her chest that Persephone could feel its motion through the contact between her front and Jocelyn's back.

As she waited for Jocelyn to recover, Persephone reflected on the fact that now she had yet another secret to keep - that of fondling this nude body that was pressed against her. And Jocelyn added another aspects to their secrets as she became aware of her surroundings again. Untangling their legs, she lifted hers up and sideways so she could pivot in Persephone's embrace. Sliding her breasts against Persephone's clothed ones, she slipped her arms around her neck and gave her a tender kiss. She might have been trying for passionate, but she was so exhausted that tender was as much as she could muster up.

"I... have... never... cum... like... that... before," she murmured so quietly that Persephone strained to hear what she said. Giving her another kiss, Jocelyn whispered, "I don't think I can drive home safely like this. Can I spend the night here? Please?"

Persephone felt like her heart was overflowing, hearing that request. She simply replied, "Yes. Stay."

(to be continued...)