Perseverance Pays

Story Info
Brother finally gets the girl he wanted.
8.4k words
3.85
124.5k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,403 Followers

Julia was getting out of the shower. She was getting ready to do something she knew she shouldn't be doing. She was about to be the receiptant of a massage from her brother-in-law. She had not wanted to do this but Tim had insisted she help Jim pass his test to become a masseuse. She knew, even if Tim didn't that this was going to lead to trouble.

Julia was twenty-five years old and she and Tim had been married for five years. They hadn't had any children since neither one wanted a child until they had established a career. She had just stopped taking the pill so she might get pregnant. She still was just as attractive as she had been when they married. She was over five and a half feet tall with high firm breast that still didn't need a bra to keep in place. Her hair was shoulder length blond, which set her blue eyes off. Many men had turned to watch as she walked by. This didn't bother her in the least since she had been getting looks like this since she was thirteen. Also, Tim like for her to show off and she was glad to be attractive enough that men wanted to look.

Tim and Jim were twins, but that was where it stopped. They didn't look anything alike. Tim was sandy haired and slightly less than six feet. He had always been shy around girls in school. He wasn't handsome but attractive enough that he wouldn't have had trouble getting girls if he had not been so shy.

Jim was right the opposite. He was well over six feet with dark hair and dark eyes that had seduced many girls during his time in school. By the time he was sixteen he had taken the virginity of several girls that were older than him. He barely made it through High school. Managing to seduce the English teacher made sure he would pass and graduated with the rest of the class. He didn't have any interest in sports or anything except girls. While Tim excelled in sports, Jim excelled in getting between the cheerleader's legs.

Julia had gone with him a few times in school. He had got to first base and even to second a few times but he never made it home. Her fear of getting pregnant was enough to keep him from scoring with her. His hands had covered most of her body from time to time. He had even sucked on her naked breasts but each time she had called a halt before he could get farther.

They quit going together half way through their senior year. Jim got tired of her not going all the way and he went looking for another girl that wasn't so hesitant about having sex with him. It wasn't long before Tim started noticing her. They started going together and married when they were twenty. They both were still virgins on their wedding day.

Jim was best man at their wedding. The night before their wedding he managed to get her aside. "You know you still owe me."

"What do you mean? I don't owe you anything."

"You owe me for all the times you left me hanging. Now that you are going to be part of the family you might just want to pay your debt." He looked around and no one was in sight. He pulled her to him and kissed her. She fought to get loose while his tongue was pushing hard against her lips to open her mouth to him.

Julia struggled in his arms as she had done so often before. He was much stronger and she couldn't push him away from her. Some time during the struggle her mouth had given away to his exploring tongue. Before she knew it she was kissing him back. When she realized what she was doing she snatched away from him. "Quit! Leave me alone! I am marring your brother tomorrow."

"I know but that doesn't stop anything. I still want to get you in bed. Once the honeymoon is over maybe you won't be so afraid. You know you want me as much as I want you."

"You don't want me. You just want to fuck me like all the other girls you have been with. I am marring Tim tomorrow and he will be the only man that gets me in bed!"

"I can wait. One day you will come to my bed."

After the marriage Tim joined the Army and they moved away for four years. Jim didn't do much of anything. He still found all the women he wanted whether they were married or not. He jumped from job to job and never really tried to do anything to settle down.

When Tim got out of service they moved back to their hometown. He got a good job and so did Julia. Life was good as the income they both made let them buy a house out in the country. They were on their way to a good career for both of them.

Jim was gone when they moved back. Only a few letters between Tim and Jim was the only communication between them for nearly a year. Then Jim moved back to town and got an apartment.

Tim insisted that they invite him for dinner several times. At first he behaved but once Tim had left the room to go outside. Jim took the opportunity to talk to her alone. "You still owe me."

"I told you once that I didn't owe you anything."

"If I remember right that was the night before your wedding and soon you had your tongue down my throat."

"It wasn't my tongue, it was yours that forced its way in my mouth."

"Maybe, but I remember that you like it before we stopped." Only Tim coming back through the door stopped him from kissing her again.

A few weeks before, Jim had told Tim about the class that he was taking to become a masseuse. "I can't see you massaging some man."

"I'm not going to do men. It is too much work and not nearly the fun as doing women."

"You know you could lose your license if you touch the wrong women the wrong way."

"I wouldn't do that."

"Yea sure, Not unless you think you could get away with it."

Another week went by and Jim called Tim at work. "I need someone to practice on. Do you think Julia might let me give her a massage to learn the tecnect before I have to take my final test."

Tim knew that Jim had dated Julia back in school and that he had never made it with her. That was one of the things that attracted her to him. Not many girls had turned Jim down. He figures if she had been going to give in to him she would have then. Tim could not believe Jim would try anything with his brother's wife. That was another major difference between the two of them. "Let me ask her and I will get back to you."

Julia told him that there wasn't anyway she was going to let Jim practice on her. "Let him use one of his girl friends whose husband is out of town."

"He needs some one that want yell because he doesn't have a license." They argued several days before she finally gave in. "On one condition, you have to stay in the room with us." Tim agreed.

Now she was getting a bath, about to let Jim have the freedom to run his hands over her again as he once had in High School. At least Tim would be in the room so he couldn't do much. She found her stomach doing tiny flips about Jim touching her again. She had always liked what he did to her up to a certain point. Now she was about to let him touch her body again with her husband's blessings.

Jim was right on time. He unloaded his bag of equipment and his folding table. "Where do you want me to set this up?"

"Put in up down stairs in the playroom. I can watch TV while you give Julia her massage."

"Are you going to stay in the room while I give it?"

"Yes, that is the only way Julia would consent to let you practice on her. I don't think she trust you brother. I think your reputation has preceded you."

"What ever makes her feel best. If she can't relax it want do her much good."

Tim went to the bar and mixed them all a drink while they waited on Julia to come down stairs. Jim set up his table to the side and back behind the sofa. If Tim were watching TV he would have to turn all the way around to see what was going on. Jim had a grin on his face. He fully intended to see just how far Julia would let him go. He had sucked on her pretty tits several years before and knew that they were her weak points. Several time back then he thought he was going to get in her pants but she always stopped him.

Julia had postponed going down stairs for as long as she could. She remembered how Jim hands had felt on her body back in High School and knew it was going to be a struggle to make him behave. She was one of very few women that had ever turned him down and that was like a red flag to a charging bull.

She wondered what she should wear. She had never had a massage before but knew most of the women only were covered with a towel. She wasn't about to let Jim get her in that condition. She put on her bikini and slipped on a robe. Catching a deep breath she went down stairs.

Tim handed her a drink as soon as entered the room. "I thought you had backed out. I was about to come check on you."

"I'm not going to back out but you stay right here with me."

Jim heard her, "I don't think you trust me little sister."

Julia answered, "I don't, but less get started and get it over with."

"A massage is suppose to make you relax and feel good. You should want it to last for hours. Slip off your robe and get on the table." He held the towel up to hide her body from his eyes, much as he would for any woman he was about to work on.

Julia lay face down on the table and Jim covered her from the waist to half down her thighs. He wasn't surprise to see her in a bikini. It had been too much to ask for her to show up nude. "You might get oil on you suit."

"I think that is the least of my worries." Tim and Jim both laughed at her.

Jim had heated up oil that he spread on her shoulders and arms. He went to work on her arms and shoulders. He didn't do anything any other masseuse wouldn't have done as he worked the oil deep in her arms.

Tim stood and watched for several minutes but it was time for the Monday night Football game and he took his seat on the sofa. At first he would turn around every few minutes to see what was going on but soon he was engrossed in the game and didn't pay them any attention.

Julia was tight when he started on her. Worrying about what Jim might do had her tied up in knots. She was surprised how professional he went about working her shoulders and arms. By the time he started on her back she had relaxed and was enjoying the feeling the massage was giving her. She forgot about who it was working on her.

Jim looked at his beautiful sister-in-law lying beneath his hands. He worked oil into her back from the top of her bikini to her shoulders. The top was in the way. At least he wanted it moved but knew she would never consent to him unsnapping it. "Brother, come over here and unsnap your wife's top. It is in the way. I don't want her to think I am trying something."

Tim got up and came over to them. As he reached for the snap Julia stop him. "Don't do that Tim."

"Why not? It is in the way." He reached for the snap and pulled it loose. "Don't worry I am right here with you."

Julia felt the top come open and felt Jim or Tim lay it down next to her breasts. The quiver she had felt in her stomach before coming down stairs was back again. She remembered the times Jim had played with her breasts while sucking on the, She could feel her nipples getting hard. She relaxed again; knowing Tim was standing right next to her.

Again Tim watched for a moment until the game got interesting. He turned back to the TV.

Jim went to work in earnest. He poured more hot oil on her and worked in with firm hands. Each time he moved up her back his finger would touch the edge of her breasts. He heard her take a deep breath but she didn't make a move to stop him. He glanced at Tim and he was involved with the gams so he became bolder. His finger moved down the side of her breasts until he could almost touch the edge of her nipples.

Julia thought Tim was letting Jim get away with a lot more than she thought he would. It felt good to be touched and if Tim didn't mind she let him continue, not knowing Tim was no longer standing next to them. Her cunt started to moisten.

Jim left her back and moved down to her feet. Slowly he moved back up each leg. Each time coming closer to the junction of her legs. He could almost feel the heat from her cunt as his fingers passed closer and closer to her cunt each trip up. He could feel her hips move slightly under his touch. He glanced over to check on Tim before moving his hands up to cover her ass.

Julia still had on the bottoms of her bikini as his hands squeezed her ass. The towel was still over her hips but his hands were up under it. Tim looked around to see Jim working her ass under the towel. Jim didn't look like he was doing anything special. Tim just thought he was doing what any masseuse would do. He turned back to the TV.

Jim was smart enough that he never let his fingers touch her cunt even though he came awful close several times. After several minutes of working her hips and legs he leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Roll over so I can do your front."

What he had been doing to her was feeling really good and she rolled over without thinking. Her top fell off and she was laying face up on the table with her breasts naked before Jim's eyes. Her hands flew up to cover them as she glanced over to see Tim watching the game.

Jim was all smiles at her confusion. He put his fingers to his lips to single her to be quiet and he covered them with the towel. "Now you can relax again."

With the towel over her she let him take her arms and lay them down next to her side. One by one he took her arms and stretched them out to the side. The towel had shifted some and when he lifted her arms he could get a glimpse of her breasts. He could see well enough to know her nipples were rock hard and pointing straight up.

During a time out Tim had come over to watch again. He knew that Julia was naked from the waist up but the towel covered her breasts and Jim was working on her stomach. He leaned forward and spoke in her ear. "How does it feel now?" He kissed her and turned back to his game without waiting for her answer.

Julia though to her self that it was feeling much to good and that Jim was starting to get a little more adventurous with his hands. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes as Jim went to work on her stomach.

His hands were once again filled with oil as he covered her flat stomach down to the top edge of her bikini bottom. He let the tips of his fingers slide under the waistband and each time he could feel her take a deep breath but she didn't stop him. He knew that if he pushed it too much she would once again stop him as she had in school.

He knew that her breast were one of her most sensitive spots. He let his hands work from the waist of her suit back up under the towel. He circled her firm breast before finally letting his hands move across them. His cock was already hard but now it was rock hard. All pretense of giving a massage was gone as he played with her breasts under the towel. His thumps were rubbing the nipples as she squirmed under his touch. Her hands came up to catch his. She gripped his hands to stop their movement but didn't try to take them from her breasts. It brought back memories of the back seat of his car.

Her eyes looked up to see him watch her. She shook her head no and looked over towards Tim. She was pressing his hands tight to her hard breast but her head was saying no. She loved the way he was making her fell but she didn't want Tim to see them.

Jim smiled at her and pulled his hands away and went back to his massage. She relaxed as his hands moved away.

He moved down her body and onto her legs. He bent and pulled as he worked them over. He could see the crotch of her suit and it was wet. He slid both hands back up the inside of her thighs until his fingers were gentle touching the wet area covering her cunt. His thump touched her clit through the material of her suit.

Julia jumped when he touched her cunt. Even through the suit she could feel his touch on her. Her hand reached for his again and pulled them back up. "NO!" she whispered. The smile never left his face. He turned to Tim. "Tim would you go up stairs and heat this oil a little more. It has gotten cool."

Tim glanced back at the TV and a time out was being called. "Sure it want take but a minute." He picked up the bottles and headed up the stairs. He didn't see Julia's eyes pleading for him not to go.

Tim was hardly out of sight before he pulled the towel from her breasts. His hands went to them and guided them to his mouth. His tongue was washing her hard nipples as she tried in vain to push his head away. Finally she could stand it no longer. She reached for his head and pulled him tight to her breasts. "Suck them dam you, suck them!"

That was just what Jim had in mind. His mouth was busy on them. He quit long enough to move up and cover her mouth with his. Her arms came up to pull him closer as their tongues did battle with each other.

Julia was on the verge of a climax even thought she didn't want it to happen. Jim's mouth was claiming hers in a soul touching kiss that she didn't have the will to stop. His hand was squeezing her tits and his other hand was working its way down her body. At the waist of her suit he never hesitated as he slid his hand under the band and down to cover her soaking wet cunt. His fingers found her opening and pushed her over the edge to her climax.

The whole time only took a couple of minutes and he had her covered by the time Tim came back down the stairs. He finished the massage and packed away his table and bags. Julia could not meet his eyes as she stood down from the table. She turned her back to Tim and Jim as she pulled the robe back on. She picked up the top and went back up the stairs to her bedroom.

Tim and Jim stood and watched her go. Jim spoke up, "I think she like it more than she let on. I would like to come back each night this week. My finals are Friday night."

"I will have to see how she feels about it. I'll give you a call tomorrow. I think losing her top upset her."

Julia entered the room. Shutting the door behind her she flung herself down across the bed. She was thinking about what she had just let Jim do. Her stomach was still churning from the climax he gave her. She thought about Jim and Tim and wondered why Tim would let him do her this way. He knew what kind of man Jim was and that he could not be trusted around any woman. She found out that she could not be trusted around him either.

Tim cut out the lights and came into the bedroom. The sight that greeted his eyes was Julia naked on the bed and motioning him to come to her.

That night they had the best sex of their lives. It was early morning when they finally had to stop. They both went to the bathroom and took a shower together. "We need to get you a massage ever night."

Julia blushed, "You weren't so bad yourself. You must have liked what he was doing to me."

"I did see more than he thought I saw. I didn't see you saying stop so I just let it go. He wants to come back tomorrow and the next two days until finals Friday."

"Tim, I don't think we should do that. He is your brother and he still pushes the envelope. I think you should just tell him that tonight was enough."

"Didn't you like what he was doing to you?"

"Yes, dam it. I liked it too much. What do you think caused what we did the last three hours to be so good?"

"I could use another night like this one. I liked the way you turn loose and really fucked."

"I am leaving it up to you, but I am warning you that I might not be able to control the situation. I don't want you screaming at me when he goes farther."

Jim was back the next night with all his bag of oils and table. He set it up down stairs as he had the night before. Tim was actually looking forward to the massage more this time. Julia had been so hot in bed after Jim left that he was ready for more tonight.

Jim wanted to see how much farther he could get Julia to let him go this time. He knew he had to be slow and easy or she would quit before he got her heated up.

hammertime
hammertime
2,403 Followers