Persian Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It will be alright, Amira,” I whispered. “We must convince this prince that we are not evil. If he will help us, we can still survive.”

Tensely, Amira and I waited for the prince to come. And soon he did.

The first sight of Darius was a spectacular one. His body seemed to emit a force so intense that at first glance I thought I would be swallowed alive by the young man. His face was kind, but hard, and his features regal and perfect. We let him into our home and sat down to speak with him.

As if she knew the seriousness of the subject, Shahdi came to sit with us, standing tall on the floor with her regal coat of white fur. Her bright blue eyes followed each of us as we spoke, and she remained silent and polite through the entire conversation.

“You mustn’t despise us,” I pleaded. “We did only what we had to do to save our lives.” Our sad tale moved him, it seemed, and we begged him not to tell the king. “He would have us killed,” I said.

“I will not tell the king,” the prince said. But he explained that the marriage was important to Amira’s husband, and that without the ceremony the king would become suspicious. “I will marry the cat,” he decided, bending down to stroke the small animal. “To save you.”

To be continued…

Author’s Note: This first chapter is an important part of the tale, but is separated from the rest. The next two chapters will be found in “NonHuman” or by finding the stories in my profile. Thank you for reading, please vote kindly, and I would appreciate any feedback. –Chicklet

12