Person Modifier 2001 Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike Smith buys a software from an ad while watching porn.
1.9k words
4.34
56.7k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barukiv4
Barukiv4
49 Followers

**************************

CHAPTER ONE: JANE

**************************

Life is tough.

No, seriously. Life. Is. Tough.

Do you have any idea what it's like to have two gorgeous-looking twins for sisters, one ex-model single mom and one incredibly hot bully? It's tough. The temptation itself is HUGE, but I (try to) keep it to myself.

My name is Mike, I'm 18 years old and I'm in my senior year of high school. I'm not incredibly smart and not incredibly handsome. Just an "above average guy" as my sister once put it.

My sisters, Jane and Louisa (or as we call them: Jae and Lou), are 19 years old, but not yet in college, so they are home most of the time.

They are so beautiful. They have this soft, long blond hair and deep, rich blue eyes. I love them. I peeked at Lou's bra size once, and since they look alike, I assume they're both a C cup. Those boobs look so soft and full. Most of the time I get a hard on when I even peek at their beautiful breasts, not to mention their plump asses. The twins are a little bit shorter than me (I'm like 5.8'), it makes me feel so good and powerful (sometimes powerless) when they look up at me when we talk. I just wish they would look up from a little lower (Maybe from on their knees, while sucking my dick - just saying).

We were a very close family. My mom worked a full time job and got well paid. We all helped around the house with chores, and sometimes with some actual work, so money was never really a problem. My sisters could be annoying at times, but we made sure to forgive each other after we're done fighting.

Cheesy? I know. Girly? Maybe, but I don't really care. I grew up surrounded by girls since my father left when I was three years old, and my mom never really dated anyone else, or even spoke of him since.

Remember when I said we are a close family? Good. We talked about everything. EVERYTHING.

I know that Lou is still a virgin and that Jae popped her cherry in eleventh grade, I know that they both are looking for a boyfriend (and that Jae hasn't been satisfied with her past ones so far), they even tell me when they use the bathroom. Everything has it's ups and downs.

One day, while I was looking at porn online, a pop up window opened (Ad Block doesn't work. Never trust Ad Block again...). It said something weird about being in control or something. I couldn't really read the text for some reason. It's like the text didn't want to be read. I remember a button, a yellow one, I think. The button said "click here to get course." So I clicked.

I'm not really the 'falling for scam ads' type of person, nor am I the 'ingaging in an online advertisement' type of guy, but something about this ad seemed... click-worthy.

Anyway, not even two seconds have passed when I heard the doorbell ring. I rushed to open the door for some reason, and I saw a small package on the door mat. The package said "to Mike Smith", which is odd, because I don't recall typing my name in the ad.

I opened up the package in my room, that seemed like it was the right, logical thing to do at the time. Inside was a letter, and a flash drive. The letter read:

"Dear Mike Smith,

I bring you a most needed gift.

On the flash drive is the brand new P.Mod 2001 software. I know how much you love numbers in names.

There are no manuals, and no rules to be followed. Whatever you can think of - do.

Yours truly,

M.K."

"Well..." I said to my self, "Better boot this thing up".

I plugged the flash drive in, and loaded the program in. My screen blacked. It then read "Welcome to the Person Modifier 2001".

P.Mod. That's what it is...

But how does this work?

There was a big button in the middles that said "Setup", and that seemed pretty straight forward, so I clicked on it. The screen read "Please open flash drive case and place one drop of blood on green surface." Yet another pretty straight forward instruction. I saw a tab on the flash drive and pulled it. There was a bright green surface, probably lit by lights from underneath, and a small LED screen with a red dot in it's middle.

I looked around for something sharp. All I could come up with was a pen, a pencil and my scissors.

I stabbed the tip of my finger with the scissors and a drop of blood fell on the surface. The LED screen had a spinning animation play on it, and then the dot turned green.

My computer screen flashed and a woman's voice said "Welcome, Mike Smith."

"Thank you." I answered for some reason.

Suddenly all of this knowledge of how to use this program fell on me.

I hit the button that said "Scan" and changed the scan radius to 150 feet. It should cover my house.

On the screen appeared a list. "Mike Smith, Jane Smith, Louisa Smith, Marry Beth Johnson."

"Who is Mary Beth Johnson?", I said, but I didn't really care at the time.

I clicked on my name, and on the physicality tab.

I didn't like what I saw. Muscles was set to 51%, so I changed it to 75%, intelligence was set to 70%. I knew what my height was, I knew what my weight was, but then I stumbled on another setting. "Penis size". Oh yes...

I changed the limp property from 3 inches to 5 inches, and the erect property from 6 inches to 10 inches. That's because I didn't want to carry a wheelbarrow for my dick everywhere I went.

I was happy with the changes I made, for now.

I exited my tab and clicked on Jae's name, I just had to check something...

It looks like they grew from the last time I checked. Is says that Jae's bra size is a D cup. I kept on looking at some specs, and then I clicked the free code tab. I wrote several adjustments in her behavior, and added a to do list in her code.With a cheeky grin on my face I instructed her to go to my room.

Before she got there I quickly wrote in my free code tab "Subject has no memory of the P.Mod 2001 until Jane Smith leaves his room."

I am good to go.

*******

A knock on the door woke me up.

I probably just dosed off in my bed while watching porn.

"Come in!"

My bedroom door opened. My sister Jane walked in, locked the door and sat by me on the bed.

"I had this weird dream about... well I can't really remember right now, but it was a good dream," I said, emphasizing 'good' for some reason.

"Really? This might sound strange, but I had a great dream too." Said Jae, laughing slightly.

She looked at me. She was beautiful. She only managed to say "Damn it, you are so cute." Before she kissed me. It took me a little bit by surprise but when I felt her lips... They were so soft. And when her tongue rolled around the insides of my mouth, trying to feel as much of it as possible, I felt my dick beginning to get hard. She broke our kiss.

"Do you want to touch?" She said, her boobs leaning forward, to me. I was amazed. I shook the awe off and instantly grabbed her left boob and went back to kissing her, my other hand resting on her lower back. My hand slowly moved to her ass. She felt it move and moved it to her ass cheek.

HOLY SHIT! I was kissing my sister, who I had a crush on for a while, and I was feeling her. Actually feeling her.

My dick was Rock hard at this point, and she probably felt it pressing hard against her.

She broke our kiss, again, and went to sit on her knees. She slowly unbuttoned my pants and undid the zipper. She lowered my pants, and my black boxer underwear together. My dick slapped her face and she laughed.

"Damn bro, I didn't think you'd be this huge!"

Jae looked up at me and licked slowly from the base of my cock all the way to the tip. When she got there, she engulfed the whole length of my dick at once. I was in heaven. Jae bobbed her head on my dick. She went up to the tip and down to the base, and massaged my dick with her tongue.

Jae left no part of my dick unsucked. She licked my shaft, my balls and even that part between the balls and the butthole.

And then she stopped.

Jae pushed me on my bed and started to take off her clothes. First came off the shirt, and then the pants. She had matching white lingerie bra and thong, but they didn't stay on for long. She turned around and took off her bra. Jae grabbed hold of her thong and pushed it down while bending over.

Her ass is amazing, it was so plump and full. She turned around. I finally saw her amazing boobs in the flesh. She had a shaved pussy, which was quite surprising for some reason. Jane walked slowly towards my bed, climbed on top of me and grabbed hold of my hard dick. She hesitated for a second and then pushed my cock inside her, just about two or three inches.

A moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

"Jane, I..."

"Don't say anythig," she put a finger in my mouth, "yet..."

Jane started to move up and down my shaft, letting out small gasps and moans. She started moving lower and lower.

"Yes! Oh yes! Mike! Ohmygod ohmygod!"

I started to breath heavily. Something came over me. I felt like I was in control, like I could do everything. I flipped her over and she seemed surprised and SO turned on. I started to fuck her. Slowly at first but then I picked up a pace.

"Oh my god Jae! This is amazing!"

"Fuck me Mike. Fuck me hard Mike! I love you Mike, ohmygodohmygod, I love you!"

She said as she orgasmed. Pussy juices soaring everywhere. It felt so good! I was thrusting as hard as I could, and started to get faster with my thrusts.

"I'm close Jae."

"Cum inside of me Mike! I want to bare you children! Make me yours Mike! Mark me with your cum!"

That talk pushed me over the edge.

"IM CUMMING!"

I came inside her pussy and collapsed next to her. It was one of the best, long lasting orgasms I've ever felt in my life.

Jae kissed me again. It was a short and soft kiss.

"We're so doing this again. I love you Mike."

"I love you too." I said. I think I really meant it.

Jane fell asleep in my arms and I felt like taking a nap to. Like when we were little.

The doorbell woke us up. Our mom came back from work.

Jae got dressed, and winked at me as she unlocked my bedroom door and left my room.

*******

Suddenly I remembered everything. About the coding and the P.Mod 2001. Something told me my life was about to get way better.

I stayed up all night coding my new humans.

Let's see who I'll do next...

END OF CHAPTER ONE.

*****

A/N:

Hey guys, thanks for reading till the end!

Tell me what you think about this, and whether I should continue this story.

Thanks again!

Barukiv4
Barukiv4
49 Followers