Person of Interest: Girls' Night In

Story Info
Lesbian foursome: Root, Shaw, Carter, and Zoe.
2.6k words
4
17.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,572 Followers

Girls' nights out were a little boring when there wasn't a killer to catch, and especially when you just knew it wasn't a night where being on the prowl would net you anything good to eat. Still, they made their own fun. Went to a club they were all five years too old for, listened to shitty music and bought overpriced drinks on Harold's dime. The booth was relatively quiet, offered a view of the dance floor that was better than Youtube, and ensured they wouldn't be bothered by anything less than a linebacker on his bachelor party.

Shaw ordered bourbon, Carter ordered a gin and tonic, and Zoe ordered a vodka martini. Root brought them all their drinks and Shaw was almost surprised.

Her adoring eyes turned clever, scanning over Shaw's gal pals, finally nodding her approval to Shaw as if she'd asked for it. She sat herself down almost, but not quite, in Shaw's laps, their bare legs pressing together where minidresses feared to tread.

"And here you told me you hated fun," Root said, as if she were picking up a conversation they'd left off five minutes ago, when Sameen hadn't seen her in six days. "Yet, you're trying to have fun without me. Somewhat mixed messages, Sameen. Don't worry. I'm a codebreaker."

"Shaw," Zoe said lightly, as if charmed by the sudden intrusion. "Who's your friend?"

"Five bucks says she's got a rap sheet," Carter said into her drink.

"Trouble," Shaw answered.

Root oozed a smile at the two 'third wheels.' "She loves trouble. And despite what you may have heard, I'm far too careful to have ever been booked for anything."

"Still a skel," Carter replied. "I used to hang out with nice people..."

"I'm nice," Zoe protested.

"You're a political fixer."

"But I'm nice about it."

"Your friends make such a cute couple," Root enthused, yawning an arm up into the air. "Giving you any ideas?"

"They're not together," Shaw said firmly. She stared at Root like a pitbull waiting for the command to bite. "Which does give me an idea. We shouldn't be together."

"Oh, I have my doubts too, from time to time, but this is destiny. Why fight it?"

"Because it feels good."

"It does feel good," Root agreed with a reminiscent grin. "But it feels even better to give in."

"Oh," Carter said, realizing. "So Ms. Root is a special friend."

Zoe tinked her glass against Carter's.

"Great," Shaw said. "Let the whole world know."

"Sorry, sweetie, didn't mean to out you. Want me to kill them?"

"I don't like jokes about killing cops," Carter shot back. "Especially when I'm the cop."

Root was utterly unintimidated—her usual aura of instability too strong for it. She cocked her head to the side, smiling over at Carter. "Don't worry. You're much too pretty to kill."

Zoe quirked an eyebrow. "She's right."

"Yeah, it's a damn inconvenience. I have to make sure to wear a vest on bad hair days. Listen, Ms. Root, I appreciate the attraction, but you're gonna have to take a rain check on Shaw. We've got her tonight. Nobody wiggles out of girls' night out with us three."

"I could be making ten grand right now," Zoe said, rolling her glass this way and that.

"How about wiggling into it?" Root asked brightly.

"We're not taking applications," Shaw said firmly.

"Even if I pay for the drinks?"

"We already stole Harold's credit cards."

"What was that?" Carter asked.

"Nothing," Zoe cut in. "Something about Harold loaning us some credit cards."

"That sounds about right."

"Well, sounds as if I don't have much to offer the party," Root said, mock-darkening. "Of course, the three of you are about as top as it gets. Could be fun, but what I think would really help out is a sub."

"Root," Shaw put in, teeth gritted.

Zoe was the one who leaned in. "Is someone offering? Because we don't accept call girls."

"I never ask anything of my hires that I wouldn't do myself." Root turned her grin on Carter. "You can use your handcuffs."

"I don't need your permission for that."

"That's right. You don't." Root's smile became an exaggerated pout. "I can pretend I don't like it. I'm a very good actor. I'd have to be, after all. Pretending I don't like it..."

"I'd have to be even better," Shaw submitted. "To make you not like it."

"You're welcome to try. You're all welcome to try."

"I do think that's less of a headache than listening to EDM," Zoe put in.

"You don't know her like I did," Shaw said.

"Cards on the table?" Root asked. "We all know you're just dancing to make the threesome you'll have back in Ms. Morgan's loft seem less sordid. So why don't we skip ahead to the fuck and suck; spare ourselves the blisters?"

"Don't call it fuck and suck," Shaw muttered.

"Although if we did dance, that'd give me an excuse to massage your tired feet." Root smiled. "And with those heels, it's almost like dating another tall girl..."

"You been spying on us?" Carter demanded.

"No, just listening. One of you is very loud." Root slurped her daiquiri through a straw. "And I know it's not Shaw. She only makes the barnyard noises with me."

"I swear to God, you are embarrassing me in front of my friends."

"How about a compromise?" Zoe broke in.

"I maim her, but leave her some feeling in her extremities?" Shaw asked.

"No. She gets to come back to my place, but—foot massages for the three of us."

"Well, it's not exactly wearing a collar and 'thank you, ma'am, may I have another?'" Root's voice characterized that as a negative. "But I love a good initiation."

"We don't need a collar to know you're a bitch," Shaw said.

"But the tags will let everyone know that I'm yours."

Shaw rolled her eyes.

***

Once they were in the loft, Shaw started to undress. Carter put a quick stop to that, spinning her around and shoving her against the wall. It was hot.

Shaw looked over her shoulder. "Seems I was going a little fast, officer. Any way I can get out of a ticket?"

Carter responded in her cop voice: firm, strong, and serious, just the thing to go straight down Shaw's body like a shot of whiskey. "You can do what you should've done in the first place. Shut up, face the wall, and spread 'em."

Shaw did. Usually she'd go a few rounds with Carter—no one was like Joss when it came to hate sex—Root went all pliant and flexible, let Shaw have her way, and it was so goddamn frustrating how much she got off on that.

Maybe that was why tonight, Shaw would just give in and let Carter dom her. She wanted Root to see. Because not even on the other side of the room, Root and Zoe were collapsed on a couch. Root giving the fixer the first of the foot massages she'd promised the women.

Carter patted Shaw down more out of instinct than anything else, hands too fleeting and fast to give her a thrill, then she brusquely stripped the woman, dress sliding down her legs, bra and panties black. No sooner had Shaw put her hands back on the wall than Carter ripped them behind her back, cuffing Shaw, frog-marching her deeper into the loft and then over the back of a couch, so that she was draped over it with her ass in the air and her torso hanging down on the cushions. Her knees were wide apart, her pussy spread demandingly open.

Only then did Carter allow herself to relax. She took a breath of air that tasted sweeter with Shaw giving into her, slid her fingers lightly over the smoothly muscled expanse of Shaw's back. Her scars shifted into the light as Shaw stretched like a cat into the touch. She even let out a moan of naked lust that brought Root's eyes like the sound of a can opener.

The thought made Carter grin. The two of them were definitely cats. Which she guessed made her a bulldog.

"They put on quite the floor show," Root said, hiding her jealousy under a pinched smile. She was just finishing off Carter's second foot. "Maybe we should have some enhanced viewing."

"What'd you have in mind?"

"Just a little something I keep on hand for—stress relief." Root reached into her purse. The vibrator would've almost been discreet if it weren't for the hot pink coloring.

"Stress relief, huh?" Shaw asked before kicking herself for admitting to an interest in Root's shenanigans.

Root smiled at her, overjoyed at the same "When you put your hand around my throat and hint at just how hard you can squeeze—it's very, very stressful."

"I'll try to avoid that in the future."

"No. You just follow through next time. Then I won't need momma's little helper here." She turned the vibe on, eyebrows waggling at the buzz.

Zoe spread her legs.

"Hey." Carter slapped Shaw's ass hard. "Don't talk to the other prisoners while I have you detained."

Shaw pressed her cheek against the couch cushion. "Or else what?"

With a thump, Carter dropped to her knees behind Shaw's upturned ass, eyes never leaving it as she leaned in and kissed, right under the bulge of her buttocks into her legs. Shaw shuddered with anticipation, eyes locked with Root, mocking the idea of her being able to delight her so much. Carter ran her full lips teasing over the valley of Shaw's ass, the sweet curve drawing her all the way down to Shaw's watering cunt, its scent greeting her nostrils like an old friend.

She pursed her lips right next to it, but went back up instead, ripping Shaw's panties down, spreading her cheeks, and making her tongue a whirlpool around Shaw's asshole. Shaw growled with low pleasure. Her eyes blazed into Root.

Root compartmentalized. She laid Zoe out on the couch like a vampire's victim, worked the vibe like a scalpel, massaging all of Zoe from her tired feet to her tingling lips, moving the pleasure around like the energy in a acupuncture session. Zoe was soon writhing, helpless, moaning as she arched her back cravenly to Root's touch, but the hacker had no interest in her.

Her eyes met Shaw's every glance and with each shared look, she wished with all her heart that she hadn't agreed to the bargain that had gotten her inside the room. Even if she were on the outside looking in, at least she could finish things herself; relieve the incredible pressure building up inside her.

Carter ran her tongue back and forth along Shaw's slit until it was impossible to tell what wetness was her saliva and what was just Shaw. Then she took hold of Shaw's ass, fingers dug into her cheek, and rammed herself in, lips and teeth working furiously on Shaw's labia, tongue going inside to do magic in Shaw's cunt. Shaw felt delight from the tips of her toes to the ends of her hair, which had fallen over her face as she shifted and wiggled, trying to deliver her pussy to Carter's mouth.

Through her disheveled hair, she held Root's gaze until a sprawling moan had worked its way out of her, then closed her eyes blissfully. Root was so fixated on the alluring, hateful sight of Shaw being brought to orgasm by someone other than herself—though she consoled herself that obviously Shaw was thinking of her naked—that she barely even noticed Zoe grabbing her vibrator hand at the wrist. She looked over to Zoe, who gave her a wan, fixer's smile.

"C'mon," she said, and got to her feet. Root went with her as if in a daze, her keen mind not sure what Zoe was doing until they'd rounded the couch. Root's eyes fixed religiously on her new view of Shaw. She stared at Shaw's labia being delicately stretched by Carter's tongue, the pink shadows inside her being licked to a glistening glow.

Zoe still had Root's wrist in her hand. She brought it to her sex, and once Root had started touching her, she reached over and masturbated the hacker in turn. The two felt each other warm and wetten as they watched the spectacle before them.

With her face buried in a cushion, her pussy full of sensation, Shaw had no idea. Carter had heard them coming, and Shaw tasted all the sweeter with the knowledge. She ate Shaw even more voraciously, tongue streaking maddening through Shaw's sex until she bent her head back, thrust her chin forward, tongue straining for Shaw's G-spot.

Sparks of ecstasy flew from the contact. Shaw cried out, body bucking, Carter holding her down with both hands, keeping her mouth fastened on Shaw's pussy, her tongue hitting the assassin's spot like a hammer striking an anvil.

Lightning was going up Shaw's spine, or down it—hard to know when she couldn't tell which way was up. Her body tilted down, ass heaving up into the air, Carter lifting it up from the back of the couch to keep fucking it with her mouth. Even the slightest motion of Carter's body scraped Shaw's swollen nipples over the couch cushions, the sensation all but hurting her with pleasure.

"Eat me, eat me!" Shaw cried happily. "You're so good—suck my pussy so good—going to come—" She babbled a laugh as Carter's tongue made wet circles around her clit, flickering across it when her nub was throbbing at its hardest. "Come so good!"

Shaw's eyes were closed; those of every other woman in the room were drinking in the swell of Shaw's ass, her pussy meeting Carter's mouth in a deep kiss. Root's fingers went faster in Zoe. Zoe's fingers went faster in Shaw.

Almost ready, they thought, brains forced into unison by their lust for Shaw, their need for her orgasm.

Carter's heartbeat pounded in her ears as she tweaked Shaw's clit with her fingers, rediscovered her spot with her tongue. Shaw's handcuffed fingers tightened into fists, flew out into straining supernovas, an overwhelming jolt of orgasm that roared the length of her cunt like a train through a tunnel.

"I can feel it!" she loosed, "I can feel it, I can feel it, I can feel it!"

Carter rode Shaw's climaxing body like she was breaking in a horse, unwilling to relinquish the taste of her for love or money, carrying her helplessly, mindlessly from one peak to the next. Shaw's slit pulled tighter and tighter, her mouth seeming to grow as much as her sex clench, until her lips were wide open in a soundless cry of complete ecstasy. It felt as though her pussy was liquid and Carter was whipping it into a froth. But then it withdrew, and even as she shook with a second orgasm, Shaw was moaning in need.

Carter was backing away, into Zoe's arms, and it was Root's turn. She threw herself onto Shaw, not so much kneeling as sprawling on the floor with her tongue at Shaw's cunt, lashing it like a whip. Shaw was shocked into a third orgasm right on the heels of the second; this tongue wasn't probing her, wasn't abusing her spot, was just lapping in long cool strides across her labia, every luxurious stroke sending a discordant spasm of delight rampaging through her.

Then Carter and Zoe fell onto the couch beside them, tribbing like mating wolves. Shaw looked over her shoulder, groaned more in exasperation than orgasm.

"Don't say it," she said. "And don't stop. You stop and I'll murder you with knives."

Root gave Shaw's overworked pussy a little break, massaging her thighs and raining butterfly kisses on her neglected vulva. "Oh, don't worry, baby. Stopping isn't on the menu."

"And I'm still gonna kick your ass for this."

"I'm fine with anything you wanna do with my ass..."

"Would you stop flirting and have sex already?" Carter demanded. "You're literally sucking each other's clits; stop the damn bantering."

"Shaw hasn't actually experienced my clitoris yet—"

"I said shut it!"

Zev95
Zev95
1,572 Followers