Personal Assistant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers

Pointing her finger to the floor, he dropped to his knees as she rested one heeled foot on his broad shoulder. The other rested in his lap, stirring his arousal which had only recently begun to decrease. "Rub my foot," she suggested.

He was deep into his task, her shoe rested between his knees and thumbs pressing urgently into the balls of her feet when their interviewer arrived. She was a young woman, around the same age as he, with long black hair that hung to her shoulders. A bright smile covered her face and she strode purposefully into the room, addressing Cheryl with an outstretched hand.

"I'm Victoria Sims, it's wonderful to meet you."

Taking no notice of Heath, Cheryl stood up and took the proffered hand, introducing herself with the same sentiments. She handed over her resume, along with several letters of recommendations and thorough references attesting to her work history before resuming her seat. As she did, she gripping Heath's ear between her fingers, leading his face between her thighs.

Victoria overlooked the papers carefully, noting the work she had done in her current job. It was an impressive list, she remarked, and the women discussed the position available, as well as the duties it entails.

Heath could only hear snippets of their talk as he found himself in the darkened spot between his lady's thighs. Her skirt had been stretched over the back of his head so he could only slightly see the faint shimmer of her stockings. Beneath her skirt it was warm and smelled of her bath soap, a flowery scent that he inhaled deeply. As they talked, she spread her legs wider. Having gone without panties she hoped he would take the initiative to please her. As it was, all she could do was subtly nudge him toward his destination.

He was spurred by the scent of her skin, hot and inviting. When his lips touched her soft inner thigh he felt a slight stall, as if she was surprised by his boldness. He did not relent, however, and continued slowly upward, his body inching further on his knees, his neck stretching to take tiny nibbles of flesh wrapped delicately in the cobweb thin fiber of hose.

When he reached the apex of her legs, where the flesh of her sex met the smooth muscle of thigh, he could only rest his face against it. Curled hairs pressed against the indenture below his nose. He breathed deeply of her scent, allowing it to fill him. His body reacted in kind and his erection filled, forcing the restrictive cotton of his briefs to tent outwards.

His curious tongue inched forward to identify her slit, only to find it wet and slippery. It tasted of dew, with a tangy, pleasing aftertaste that coated the tip of his tongue. More enthusiastic now, he licked eagerly, the flat of his tongue never leaving the length of her slowly spreading slit. Above him her breathing quickened and she was no longer able to disguise the reason for it.

"Is that your bitch?" Victoria asked.

Cheryl started, never before considering the term. "My personal assistant, yes."

"Very nice," the younger lady observed. "It's always so much easier when there's one of them around."

Heath was circling her clit, and gently pressing into her canal with his lips. "I've had…some luck with…this one," she said between deep breaths. "He's quite good…at what he…does and…much more…intelligent…than most boys."

"Ahhh," she laughed. "A bitch with a brain. That is rare." Victoria sat behind the desk, allowing the older woman some time to orgasm under the obsequious actions of her assistant and leaned back in her leather chair, envious at the sight. "Tell me, do you plan on him coming with you if you begin your position here?"

"Of course," she answered, her breathing slowing. "He's there for whatever I need." Thinking better of it, she explained. "I'll see to it that he won't be a distraction and will stay out of the way. I'll most likely keep him under my desk."

"That's good." Victoria decided. "But I would like to see who will be accompanying you. Have him stand."

With a gentle cuff on the back of his head, Cheryl alerted him to the order and helped him rise before the young woman. When she saw his face, she almost bellowed with laughter.

"Heath? Heath Saunders?"

Blushing he looked down at her. "Vickie? Vickie Sims?"

"I see you've made a lot of yourself after high school. Guess all those years of honor roll and the Young Businessman's Association really paid off." She laughed. "Good job, boy!"

Cheryl, curious, asked if they knew each other.

"I've known Heath ever since sixth grade when his family moved to town. He wasn't the most social of the students at Browning High but he sure did have some of the best grades. Of course, when it came to asking someone to the end of the year dance he didn't have anyone to go with and ended up asking out little ol' me."

"Really?" Cheryl suddenly became very interested. "How was it? Tell me, was he as much a gentleman as he is now?"

Victoria's smile suddenly disappeared. "I wouldn't know. He never showed up." She seemed upset at reliving such an unpleasant memory. "And after I took pity on him and said yes. It's not like I couldn't have gotten other dates if he had some balls and told me he was too afraid to go out with a beautiful girl."

"What was so important that you couldn't meet Victoria for the date you had promised her?" his employer asked.

He swayed on his bare feet, unable to admit to chickening out of the date and spending the evening home watching Cinemax, a more stressfree way to spend an evening. Unable to muster the courage to explain, he could only mumble an apology.

At that moment Victoria stood up and came towards him, appraising his virtually naked body while only inches away. "I think you have some explaining to do."

Cheryl, impressed by the quick way she had taken control of her boy, watched intently.

"Strip off your boxers," the younger lady commanded.

With a pleading look, he turned to Cheryl to rescue him from the situation only to be ordered to do as told.

With a loud sigh and blushing face, he quickly pulled his boxers down to his ankles, leaving them resting in a circle by his feet. His erection was at full point, with its thick head pointed desperately at Victoria.

Rather than seem upset she only smirked at his discomfort. She patted it warmly, her palm slapping quickly against the top of his boner. "Very well equipped." She complimented the woman, rather than the boy in front of her. "You will make a nice addition to this firm, if you bring him along. I'm sure his services will come in handy every now and then." The two women smiled warmly at each other, Victoria's turning slightly more menacing when she faced the half naked man in front of her. "Right then, you've got the job. Nine tomorrow morning not too early for you?"

Cheryl stood and shook her hand, thanking her for the opportunity. Promising to bring a contribution to the firm, she took Heath's hand and led him away. He almost tripped in her eagerness, not having had a chance to pull his boxers up. Victoria watched happily as his cute butt almost crashed to the floor, he erection bobbing helplessly.

Rolling her eyes at her new employer, Cheryl feigned irritation as Heath awkwardly pulled up his underwear. On the way down in the elevator Cheryl jumped into his arms, holding him tightly and planting kisses from his forehead to his neck. Her hands found his bottom and slipped beneath the thin cotton material to wantonly grope his cheeks.

"Good boy!' She squealed into his ear. "You did a wonderful job of following instructions. I believe you really helped me to get that job!" Her grasp turned to a warm hug, the same one two lovers would use after spending time apart. He cherished that moment, only being held tightly as one she held very dear. His worries about his new status and new job seemed unimportant as they held each other close, his head resting against her full bosom.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers
12