Personal Assistant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's why I chose him."

The two women critiqued him as he stood at attention. Their eyes seldom left his willing member and, when Cheryl called, Heath almost jumped to her.

"A woman never feels more powerful than when she makes her man orgasm. I know you are very loud and, at a time like this, I know you could use a good come. You're more than due." She dropped to her knees and gently held his bursting dick. "I want you to hold back though. That's the sign of a good man, he holds back his come for his lady so she can enjoy his cock." With a gentle thumbstroke over his crown that made him shiver she finished, "Besides, you don't want to be a boy that comes so easily. That would be so embarrassing!" The two women smiled wickedly.

She kissed the very tip of his head briefly before planting a deeper, more passionate kiss. His body flared and it took all his willpower not to press himself into her. He knew that she was in control and he dared not do anything that would upset her. Humming happily, she mouthed his cockhead, pressing her lips against the sensitive, smooth flesh. Eyes closed, she seemed intent on what she was doing. She never passed beyond the ridge of his crown but merely excited him, her tongue slathering him as she bobbed slowly back and forth.

Due to her continual teasing, it took very little to arouse him. It seemed too long since he had last been allowed such pleasure and he moaned loudly at the warmth of her mouth. Both women laughed at this, he was a spectacle, the naked man practically frothing at the mouth at even the slightest touch. Shame or dignity was the farthest thing from his mind. His entire being, his very essence was focused on his cock. It visibly throbbed, so full that he felt an ache down his legs.

Pamela openly watched the spectacle; shocked at the lengths Cheryl could push him. It was a shocking scene, the handsome, well hung man practically mesmerized by the woman as she played him. As her hand stroked and squeezed his cock, she watched his legs tremble. For a moment she pictured him falling or, worse yet, ejaculating all over Cheryl and her freshly washed silk blouse. He didn't though. Instead he opened his eyes locking them onto hers. With one look Pamela could feel her breath catch in her throat. In an instant she realized the desperation of the male and why they always acted the way they did.

She had never seen such intensity in anyone. His eyes were clear and lucid. His face shook slightly, giving evidence of the struggle taking place within him. He had divested himself of his clothes completely and now stood facing her, his body flushed and sculpted. Veins broke out on the thick muscles of his arms. The muscles of his chest strained beneath a sparse covering of hair. The woman between them knelt happily on the floor, seemingly unaware of the effect she had on him. She continued to grope his cock and juggle his heavy balls in her hand; he eyes never leaving the juncture of his thighs. Her lips pursed into a red bow and left patches of red as she placed dozens of kisses along his shaft.

He moved his arms nervously. They moved quickly behind his back, around his neck, crossed over his chest and, finally finding her lips too pleasing, they caught the edge of the desk as he leaned forward, his cock never leaving her grip.

"Too much, sweetie?" she asked in a soft, childish voice. "I'll stop. You should be getting back to work anyway."

His eyes were wild now, and they held Pamela with the look of a pained man. "No. Please, no." He looked at her, as if for help. "Don't."

"You're sure?" she asked, thrilled to hear him begging so.

"Cheryl, please." He felt his cock surge painfully. "God...I'll do anything..."

"Would you come?" Her mouth inhaled him and he groaned as the oversensitive head of his cock slipped along the roof of her mouth. Pamela watched open mouthed as Cheryl drove him to edge over and over again before pulling him back at the very last moment. His fingernails raked the oak of the desk, leaving tiny, barely visible scratches in the wood. The lean muscles of his arms tensed to fullness and turned red from exertion. She had never seen such a thing before in her life. He was being tortured in a way that no man would be able to resist. Her mouth played him expertly, licking and kissing him in tune with the moaning pleas that dripped from his mouth.

She was all business now, her lips forming a tight circle that bobbed back and forth over the rim of his cock. Pamela could imagine the strain he was under and watched as he faltered and dropped his head. The strong muscles of his shoulders locked together and for a moment she swore he must have been reaching climax. Cheryl merely held him there. His cock was hot in her mouth and ready to burst. Almost maliciously she continued pressing him as her tongue skated over the aching skin just below the ripe head of his cock.

Beneath her blouse her nipples flared. Moisture ran freely from her crotch and coated the bands of her stockings. Now, from between his closed lips, his moans turned into a desperate crying wail. His jaw was locked closed and she noticed tiny drops of sweat form at his hairline. It surprised her. Not only was she shocked that he could resist such teasing but also that she had it in her to keep him going. Any other man would have dropped from fatigue or fought her out of need but he did neither. He was going to come whether he wanted to or not.

Then, without warning, she slowed. Her mouth opened fully and she guided his aching cock to the back of her mouth and felt it slowly inch down her throat. He had not conceded, but remained immobile, every muscle, every joint in his body tensed. One of her hands, fingers light as a whisper stroked the underside of his balls. The desperate sound of his wail turned to a soft whine. To Cheryl it sounded like the sound of loss. She knew she had taken him over; it was only scant moments before he broke.

When he did it was after a moment of stillness. Every motion in the room seemed stopped; all were holding their breath. Then he fell forward over the desk, his body bucking as one collective sex organ. He whined, he moaned, sighed and exhaled. His seed, held at bay by only his immeasurable self-control, now loosed itself into her mouth. It gushed into her in a thick flow and she did all she could to hold it in. Failing that, it pushed from between her lips and ran messily down both sides of her mouth. It collected on her chin and dripped to the silk of her blouse below.

Crumpled above her, Heath seized. His hot breath beat against the back of her neck and she felt waves of relief, coupled with anxiety radiate from his body. He was beaten and resigned himself to what his body could no longer control. Slowly he calmed and she heard his breath change to a quiet pulse.

His come was hot and Cheryl, having always been a closet devotee of cocksucking, savored it. She held it on her tongue for a moment, feeling its thickness before allowing it to slowly slide down her throat. It bathed her teeth and coated her tongue with the thick, heavy taste of maleness.

Above her Heath's body dropped to its knees in front of her. Head down, he was unable to look at her if he tried. To Cheryl it looked as if someone had pulled the plug on him. His eyes were closed and his body slack as he reclined back. Breathing slowly, Pamela and her new coworker approached his fallen form curiously. His knees were apart and his feet pointed in opposite directions. One arm was held away while the other rested palm up on his forehead. His chest rose and fell as his nostrils flared and he gulped air hungrily. Between his opened thighs the woman stared at his cock. As the rest of him, it was resting. His cockhead, just moments ago full to bursting, had shrunken slightly. It pressed against his thigh, where it left a tiny patch of moisture. His balls rested limply in their pouch. The two women were fascinated at the sight. The previously powerful, ready, bursting man was now stilled. He lay prone on the floor of her office as the perfect picture of surrender.

Just then Victoria walked in. She had to step over him then turned and looked at him lying naked on the ground. He looked so peaceful and no one said anything for a moment. Cheryl feared losing her job and quickly stood and began rearranging her clothing. Slowly Heath opened his eyes to see her standing above him. From the angle where he lay, he could just make out the white lace of her crotch beneath her business skirt. The supervisor sighed and turned to the other women.

"Give him some rest and send him my way. I'd love to have a turn."

12