Personal Bodyguard

Story Info
DI Carlisle has some fun with a witness.
2.8k words
3.81
13.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the cold, hard bench watching the hordes of police officers walk past me, paying not attention to the exhausted woman in front of them.

I ran my hands through my hair, and tried to rub the sleep from my eyes. I'd been sat here for hours, waiting for someone to take my statement.

'Sam?' a soft Scottish voice called my name, and I looked up into a pair of chocolate brown eyes, and a gentle smile. 'Follow me.' The voice said, and I was led into a nearby interview room.

'I'm Detective Inspector Peter Carlisle' he said, introducing himself. 'I believe you know what happened?'

Getting confidence from his smile, I took a deep breath, and began to tell him what I had seen.

'I was walking down the high street, and I saw a blue escort pull up at the lights. A man ran into me, ripped open the car door, shot the driver and ran off! That's when I called you guys.'

'And a very good job you did to!' the detective said. I was treated to another smile, and, despite the circumstances, my stomach gave an involuntary leap. We spoke for a while more, and, with a little help, I was even able to give a reasonable description of the man who had run into me.

'Hey, that's really good!' he declared. 'I think I might be out of a job!' I laughed a little, and he ginned. 'Oh, a smile! Much better!'

He let me out of the room, his hand on my back, guiding me. My stomach flipped again, and as I left the police station, I couldn't help by think about the good-looking detective.

An hour later, I was back at home, and running a bath. As the hot water began to steam up the mirror, I undressed, and reached for the bubble bath. True to Murphy's Law, the doorbell rang. I sighed, and pulled on my dressing gown, before going to the door.

The Detective Inspector stood in front of me, looking a little confused.

'Hello again!' he said, eventually.

'Hi!' I said, my body giving an involuntary shiver at the sight of his handsome face. 'Was there something wrong with my statement?'

'No, No! I was in the area, realised it was where you lived. No. That's not true. We actually thought that you could do with some protection. We haven't found that guy yet, and he may have realised that you saw him. And I was passing on my way home. Thought I'd volunteer.'

'My own personal bodyguard you mean?' I said, jokingly. He smiled, and I stepped back to let him in, and he took of his shoes as I made my way through the hallway.

We walked into the lounge, and I sat on the sofa, curling my legs up under me. He sat on the chair opposite, and looked at me, an odd expression on his face. 'What?' I said, feeling self-conscious.

He realised he had been staring, and smiled. 'I'm sorry. I just couldn't help noticing you have beautiful eyes. I realised earlier, but couldn't say anything.'

I blushed, and stood quickly to hide my embarrassment. 'Would you like a drink?' I said, moving into the kitchen so he couldn't see my red face. 'I've got juice, tea, coffee, or Irn Bru! I'm a bit of an addict!' I called, laughing, my back to the door.

'Irn Bru would be great!' I jumped, as I realised he was leaning in the doorway. 'Sorry!' he continued, as I handed him the glass. 'I didn't mean to make you jump.'

'It's alright!' I replied, and leaned against the counter. We were making polite conversation, and it was killing me. He moved forwards, and put his glass down behind me, which brought us close together, and before I could say anything, he was kissing me. His arms wrapped around my back, and pulled me into him, his kiss becoming hard, almost desperate, and then suddenly, he stopped, and pulled back from me. I gasped as he moved away, shocked for a minute. He said nothing, but looked at me for a second, before catching my eye, and realising I wanted him too. In a split second, he was kissing me again, urgently; almost as if he was worried I would change my mind. His hands were on my back again, but moved to my waist. When he met no resistance, they moved to the knotted cord holding my dressing gown on, and began to undo it. My hands were in his hair, pulling his head down, holding him to me. As he fumbled with the knot, my fingers moved to his scruffy jacket, and ripped it off, before moving to his shirt. The buttons were awkward, and I think in my haste, some were torn off.

He'd finally got the knot undone, and his hands rested on my naked waist. He reached up and pushed it from my shoulders, and I dropped my hands from his chest so that it could fall to the floor. He stepped back then, and looked at me, before picking me up, and placing me on the counter. My hands completed the task of undoing his trousers and I pushed them to the floor along with his boxers. He stepped out of them, leaving him totally naked, and pulled me towards him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and his hands began to roam over my body, pulling at my nipples, and rubbing my chest, making me moan as he kissed me. I slid off the counter and he entered me hard and fast. I stopped kissing him, and cried out in pleasure. His hands held me in place, and bent his mouth to kiss my body, his teeth making bite marks in my flesh. The pressure had built up very quickly, and I came hard, pushing into him, and the movement was enough to send him over the edge. We slowed, and he gently lowered me to the ground, kissing my neck.

Suddenly, I cried out. 'Oh my god, the bath!' I ran through the lounge and into the bathroom, turning the taps off just before the water ran over.

'Now that looks tempting!' the detective said, snaking his arms around my waist from behind and kissing the back of my neck. I sighed and reached for the bubble bath, pouring it into the water. Without warning, I was picked up, and dropped into the bath, the water going everywhere! When I resurfaced, the detective was laughing! 'Detective Carlisle, I think that can be classed as police brutality!'

'It's Peter' he replied, 'and that's only the start!' he climbed in next to me, and I leant back into his arms. Behind me, Peter reached for the sponge, and began to rub soap over my body. I sighed contentedly, and relaxed.

The sponge in Peter's hand moved down my body, and across my stomach. My own hand reached around my back, and began to stroke his thigh. He stopped soaping me, and began to wash me off, the rough sponge brushing against my nipples, and making me gasp slightly at the sensation.

'Shall we go into the bedroom?' he murmured softly into my ear.

'Mmm.' I replied, not wanting to move.

'I'll make it worth your while!' he said, and that was too good an offer to refuse. I pushed myself up, and grabbed a towel to wrap around myself, throwing one to Peter as he got up. I began to lead the way into my bedroom. Peter stopped to grab his trousers on the way.

'Don't think you'll need those!' I said.

'I don't need the trousers. I just need these!' he grinned mischievously, and held up a pair of handcuffs.

'Oh no!' I said, and tried to dodge his open arms. He was too quick, and grabbed me. We fell onto my bed laughing, and within seconds he'd overpowered me, and I was lying on the bed, my arms spread above me. Holding them in place, Peter began to kiss me softly, moving to my neck and shoulders, before lowering his mouth to my breasts. His teeth scraped against my nipples, and I let out yet another groan, making him smile, and bite a little harder. I arched my back, my arms straining against the cuffs. He traced a trail of kisses down my stomach, and began to kiss and lick my thighs. He was avoiding my clit, knowing that the constant sensation of his lips near it would drive me mad. It was working, and my body was starting to tremble with anticipation. I bite my lip, determined not to give him the satisfaction of begging. He seemed equally determined to make me, however, and the kissing only increased.

After another minute of this, I couldn't stand it. 'Oh God, please!'

Within seconds of me saying that, he changed his method, and pushed his tongue into my, licking me furiously, determined to make me come hard. One of his hands reached down, and entered me, pushing into me quickly. Within seconds I was coming and he continued to lick me as I relaxed again.

'Letting me go now?'

'Oh, I'm not done with you yet!'

He slowly began to lick back up my body, his stubble felt rough against my skin, and I winced a little. 'Ooh, that hurts!' I said. 'I'll stop kissing then shall I?' he asked, his eyebrow cocked, and sat up, leaving me lying on the bed, handcuffed, and prone.

'Oh no.' I said. 'I'm not begging this time. I'm not giving in!' I was not as confident as I sounded, and wondered how long I'd be able to last. Peter stood, a huge grin on his face, and reached for the peacock feather I had discovered on a walk one day, and placed in a vase by my bed. I'd thought it was pretty, and it was a nice addition to my room. At least, I'd thought it was. Looking at his face, I was starting to wonder what was going to happen.

He took the feather, and gently touched the tip along my body, flicking it across my breasts, before slinking it past my belly button, and around my thighs. I closed my eyes, trying to shut out the desperation I was feeling. Nothing my previous boyfriends had done was anywhere near as fantastic as this, and I could feel my brain desperate to give in, and beg him once more.

He could see my frustration building again, and a smile spread across his face. I tried desperately to not give in. I bite my lip hard, willing him to give me relief. The feather slipped its way across my skin, hitting my clit gently. I gasped, but Peter moved it away, and stroked down my legs. The feeling was too much. 'Please touch me! Make me come!'

He dropped the feather, and moved onto me, before thrusting into me hard. I came instantly, the sensation fulfilling every inch of my desire. His hips thrust forward, and he moaned as he pushed into me harder with every movement. His lips found my breasts once more, and his teeth scraped my nipples and I could feel myself coming again. I screamed his name, and tried to move my hands down. He grabbed them, pushing them back above my head, giving him full access to my body. He increased the speed, moving his hips to change the depth of his thrusts, and I moaned again as he hit my G-spot with each push. He wrapped an arm around my waist, and rolled, pulling me with him, forcing me on top. Even though my hands were still handcuffed, I was able to run them over his chest, and he held my hips, controlling my movements, as well as the angle he was pushing into me. Being on top of him not only gave him a great view of my body, but also meant that he was more in me than any man ever, and I arched my back in pleasure. Peter's own orgasm was fast approaching and as my body built up to yet another explosion, I tensed up, causing him to call out.

We came hard together, panting as we relaxed. I moved off him, and lay in his arms. 'Can you let me go now?' I asked again.

'I have a confession first' he said, looking a little guilty.

'What?' I asked, looking very worried.

'When I said we hadn't caught the guy, I wasn't exactly telling the truth. We caught him a couple of hours ago. I was using it as an excuse to come and see you, and I thought if I told you the truth, I wouldn't get to see you again.'

I looked at him, incredulous! I tried to slap him, but he grabbed the handcuffs easily, and stopped me.

'See, this is why I didn't let you go!' he grinned.

I tried to glare at him, but it didn't work. 'So what am I supposed to do now?' I said, trying to find a way out of the cuffs.

'Well, now, we get some food, and I stay here.'

'Is that so!' I said, raising my eyebrows at him.

'Oh yes. I'm still not done with you, but we do need something to eat! I'm not letting you away from me this time!' He smiled, and I lay contentedly in his arms, until I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Peter had undone the handcuffs, leaving them on top of the bedside table, but he was nowhere to be seen. I pulled on his shirt, which was lying on the floor, and walked into the kitchen. Peter was standing at the hob with just his boxers on, a pan in his hands. 'Morning!' he said, smiling at me. 'That shirt looks familiar!' I smiled back sleepily. 'Pancakes?' he offered.

'Mmm, sounds good. There's chocolate sauce in the cupboard.' As we ate, I looked at him, another days worth of stubble developing on his chin. His deep brown eyes shamelessly looked at my breasts, just visible through his shirt. Whatever worries I had about getting into trouble for being with me, evaporated. I knew it wouldn't matter.

I stood to clear the plates putting them on the side, and as I came back to the table Peter pulled me to him, kissing me hard. His hands began to undo the buttons on his shirt, before stroking my breasts as he had done the previous night. My hands ran through his hair, making it messier than before, and I could feel ourselves getting carried away once more.

Peter stood and lay me back on the table, continuing to kiss me. Things flew onto the floor, but he grabbed the chocolate sauce before it fell. Without stopping, the Detective undid the cap, and covered me in the sauce. I gasped, and Peter began to lick the sauce from my chest. The sauce began to harden, and I could feel his teeth nibble at the chocolate. I could see him grow hard underneath his boxer shorts as he licked and nibbled, and reached down, feeling him through the cotton. His hands tugged them down to the floor, and he climbed into the table above me. I thanked heaven I had bought a sturdy table.

He moved my legs apart, and moved between them. He was about to enter me, when I stopped him. 'No! My turn!' I insisted, and moved him below me. I sat astride him, and he pulled me up to his mouth, tasting me, his hands holding my hips. I groaned with pleasure, and let my body take over. Peter's hands ran over my back and my arse, and I screamed as my orgasm hit me. Peter carried on licking me, but I moved, trying to stop myself from getting too carried away. I moved down his body, sat across him, and groaned as he entered me. I moved my hips in time with Peter as he thrust into me, and I reached back and stroked his thighs. 'Oh god!' he said, thrusting harder. His hand moved down my body, and started to rub my clit furiously, urging me to come with him.

We moved faster and faster, and I could feel the stickiness from the chocolate sauce on my body. Peter sat up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, allowing him to change the direction of his thrusts. His hand moved faster on my clit, and within seconds, we were both coming. I called out again, and as we slowed our pace, we heard a banging from the flat above.

'Oops!' I said, giggling.

'Don't think the neighbours like us much!' he replied, kissing me softly. We stood, and moved back into the bedroom...