Personal Business

Story Info
Renovation quote is more than one husband bargained for.
4.4k words
3.37
44.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maguana
maguana
3 Followers

To whom it may concern;

I am writing to complain about Dwayne last name unknown (Employee #34632) for unprofessional behavior at a recent house visit. Dwayne was called to our house last week to provide a quote for refinishing our closet. However, what transpired was a sequence of events that were completely unprofessional and in extremely poor taste.

Dwayne arrived promptly at the scheduled time and was initially very professional with me and my wife, Abbey. We met him at the door and discussed the different renovation options that your company offers. After this discussion we went upstairs to the master bedroom to take some measurements and assess our options. Dwayne, being 6'4'' and extremely muscled we were not all able to fit into the closet. So my wife went in with him to help take the measurements and describe what we wanted. After a few minutes of measurements there was a bang in the closet. I rushed to the door to see what had happened and Dwayne and my wife were laughing as she tried to hold up a shelf he appeared to have knocked over while making measurements. To my horror, as she stood there holding up the shelf a small white object fell from the shelf and landed on the floor at Dwayne's feet.

"What is that?" He asked incredulous.

"Noth-" I began, turning red. But my wife beat me too the response.

"It's just my husband's sex toy." She said matter-of-factly.

"A sex toy for a guy?" asked Dwayne.

"Yeah, he likes that thing so much he barely has an interest in my pussy anymore."

"Guys don't have sex toys, those are for women."

"Ask him, I don't like to think about it. But every evenings before bed I hear him squishing away with it in the bathroom."

Dwayne looked at me with shock on his thick face, unable to form words.

"Not every night," I answered defensively. But at the look on Abbey's face I shifted my gaze down and amended my previous statement. "But most..."

"How does it work?" asked Dwayne, kicking it over with his shoe. The white egg masturbator was misshapen from overuse (I was expecting a new one in the mail any day) and it sort of oozed over the floor from the touch of his boot.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked.

"No."

Wanting to get this conversation over with quickly, I picked up the egg and showed him the hole at the bottom. "You stick your dick in the opening, it fits over the top." I turned it inside out to show him the ribs on the inside. "The ribs stimulate the tip, and you move it up and down until you cum. Usually happens pretty fast, especially when they're new. "

"Why not use your wife's pussy?" He asked, looking at me like I just said I preferred sex on the moon to doing it on earth.

"She's not always in the mood."

"I would be if somebody didn't need to shoot his load the second he got the tip in."

"Anyway, can you please just finish with the closet?" I asked, not wanting to have this argument again in front of a stranger.

Dwayne looked from my wife, back to me and said slowly. "You can stick your dick in that?"

"Well, it expands, and it's bigger than it looks."

"There's no way a dick fits in that."

"I'm telling you, it does."

"I don't believe you."

"Well, suit yourself. But I've been getting off in it nightly for the last month, so I'm pretty sure I'd know." I retorted before realizing that I probably should not be gloating about that.

Dwayne snorted then looked at my wife. "Have you seen it?" She shook her head. He looked back at me, "I don't believe it."

"Well, what do you want me to do? Drop my pants and prove it?"

"If you can get a dick in that thing and get it off, I'll give you a hundred bucks."

I laughed. "I'm not jacking off in front of you for $100."

"Make it $500." Dwayne said, pulling out his wallet and removing 5 crisp $100 bills.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Right here, in front of my wife I was being offered $500 just to jack of like I did nightly. I never would have considered it but that $500 was awfully tempting. It would go a long way to paying for our new closet. "You want me to jack off right here, in front of you and my wife."

"I don't care where it happens but yeah, if a dick gets off in one of those things there's $500 in it for you."

I looked at my wife who just shook her head as if to say, "I can't believe you," and exhaled harshly.

"Fine!" I said, unbuckling my fly and pulling my jeans down. I looked at them both to make sure they weren't going to burst out laughing at me and say it was all a joke. Dwayne looked skeptical and my wife looked thoroughly ashamed but nobody appeared to be joking. I yanked down my briefs, and pulled out my 4.5 inches which was already hard in anticipation. The egg was fuzzy with lint and a little sticky from its last use, but I wanted to get this over with before I lost the nerve. I slammed the egg down on my cock, it sat there loosely. I looked Dwayne in the eye and sat down on the bed. Then I began to jerk. Up. Down. The egg was so misshapen from repeated use that my dick barely made the outside of it quiver. Up. Down. I tightened my grip against the outside of the egg to get the ribbing rubbing up against my dick. Up. Down. Without any lube the ribbing stuck slightly where it contacted my penis and tugged unpleasantly. Up. Down. Still, it was going to happen faster than I had anticipated due the excitement of having an audience. Up. Down. On the fifth down-stroke I shuttered and leaked out into the egg with a moan.

"What the fuck? Was that it?"

"Seems about right," said Abbey.

One more stroke and I opened my eyes. I didn't even remember closing them, "$500."

"Hell no! I said a dick. That is not a dick. That's a little kid's wee-wee. You looked like a 10 year old jacking off to his dad's Playboy. No, when I said you couldn't fit a dick in there and make it cum, I meant a real dick. Like this." In one swift motion he had pulled down his fly and yanked out a semi-hard monster that was already twice as big as mine had been when it was hard. Abbey gasped.

Hearing his words and seeing the size of his humongous dick enticed mine to go flaccid faster than normal; it pulled out of the egg which fell to the bed a small amount of cum dripping from the opening like it was crying.

Looking from his dick to his face and back to his dick, Abbey said breathlessly (and not for the last time that day), "There's no way that will fit."

"That's what I'm saying," he said, "so I believe you owe me $500."

My heart sank. I had known I was going to win this bet so I hadn't even considered what would happen if I lost. I didn't have $500 on me. I barely had $500 in the bank. And I needed every penny of it for the mortgage at the end of the week. I wasn't ready to give up yet.

"That'll fit. This thing expands a lot." I said, moving to show him.

He jumped back. "You just jizzed in that thing, I'm not touching it. I don't care how little spunk there is in it."

I looked down at the egg. My cum has accumulated at the opening, but there wasn't enough for it to drip more than the tear that had leaked onto the bed earlier. "Then how do you want to settle this?"

"There's another one!" My wife said excitedly without removing her gaze from the large pink cock that, though not fully erect, was nonetheless pulsing with each of Dwayne's heartbeats.

"What?" I was incredulous, "Why didn't you tell me, I've been waiting for that one. It has different ribbing inside that's supposed to feel even bett-." But I stopped mid-sentence.

My wife went red. "I was hoping if your last one broke, you'd be more interested in me at the end of the day."

Too angry to be embarrassed I went on. "I'm not gonna let him use it before I've even had a go at it."

"Fine, then you forfeit."

"No! Ok, I'll let you use it once." Dwayne's eyes went wide with amazement. "Where is it?" I asked my wife.

"Downstairs, in the laundry, next to the detergent."

"I'll go get it," I said, not wanting to be in the room with that monster cock longer than necessary.

"Ok," said Dwayne, smiling and sitting down on our bed as he lowered his pants. "I'll just get myself ready."

My wife was strangely quiet. Sitting across the room she couldn't take her eyes from Dwayne as he slowly began to run his hand up and down his stiffening cock.

I ran down the stairs and into the laundry. It took me a couple minutes to locate the box with the new egg. As I wandered back, my mind was full of rage. It wasn't fair that this stranger would be getting to experience this toy that was meant for my cock and belonged to me. He shouldn't be using it at all, but especially not for the first time! The first time with an egg was always the best, and he'd probably stretch it out with his gigantic dick. However, these thoughts were driven from my mind as I reentered the bedroom. "Wha-?!"

When I rounded the corner I saw Abbey was on the bed next to Dwayne. Her blouse unbuttoned and her bra pulled down to reveal her perky B-cup tits. When I entered the room she pulled back from Dwayne's touch instinctively. She flushed and tried to cover her chest, but I could see her nipples were erect and hard.

Dwayne just grinned, "She was just helping me get ready." Then to her, "those are some lovely little tits you've got."

Abbey smiled her thanks then moaned slightly as Dwayne's hand returned to her right breast. His other hand stroked his now fully erect cock. Abbey watched every stroke with relish.

"Not to break into the party here, but I've got it." I produced the egg from the box and went to hand it to Dwayne. Abbey took it instead. She held it up next to his erect member, closer than I liked and stated, "that's gonna require some lube."

"I'm all out."

"I've got some in the top drawer of my dresser."

I turned to begin rummaging through my wife's lingerie drawer, my search growing frantic as I heard soft chuckles behind me along with some pronounced moaning. It sounded like she was really enjoying the attention Dwayne was paying her breasts.

I found the small tube of KY jelly and turned around. When I turned around, though, I dropped the tube. Dwayne's hand had moved from Abbey's tits, down beneath her skirt and into her panties. Her eyes were closed and her breathing ragged as he slowly rubbed her clit in circles. Through the panties I could see his fingers working slowly in circles, then they dropped slowly down and she moaned quietly, "Not the slit. No penetration, he'll be mad."

The sound of the bottle dropping hadn't roused her attention, so I grunted to interrupt. Abbey opened her eyes and blushed again. But Dwayne was shameless, "your wife needs it bad, man."

"Let US worry about that," I picked up the bottle and handed it to Dwayne who passed it to my wife and lay back on our marriage bed.

Abbey squirted a generous amount of lube around the opening of the egg and into the hole. She closed it and handed it back to me. "So, it just slides in?" She asked. But I didn't respond. I was speechless. It seemed clear that both she and Dwayne were in agreement that she would be the one doing this. All anger over the deflowering of my new toy left my mind completely. My wife was getting ready to pleasure a perfect stranger with her own hands!

Not waiting for a response Abbey got to her knees on the bed, her tits hanging down over Dwayne. She placed the egg at the tip of his enormous penis. Then she grabbed the base of his cock with her left hand and slowly eased his tip into the egg. It didn't enter at first. My heart in my chest beat hard, bizarrely wanting my wife to get this stranger's dick into my toy so at least I didn't have to admit I couldn't pay up. Suddenly, with a little more downward force from Abbey, the edges of the egg's hold popped over the tip and latched onto Dwayne's shaft. The egg puffed as air escaped out the sides. He filled the egg completely its sides slightly stretched by the size of his gigantic head. Dwayne sighed deeply and returned his attention to Abbey's clit, pulling aside her panties to reveal her perfectly trimmed blonde bush. This time, there was no protest as his middle finger pressed lightly at her entrance. Rather, she gave a little nod and mumbled, "Please." Dwayne easily slid his finger all the way into my wife's pussy and she let out a gasp of pleasure.

My mouth opened in protest, but no words came out. I returned my gaze to Dwayne's enormous cock, my attention grabbed by the squishing sounds that were emanating from there. My wife's small hand could barely fit around his cock and the egg; with each down stroke, the egg became so thin you could see every detail of Dwayne's monster roaring up through the rubber. Up and down she went 5, 10, 15 times. Dwayne closed his eyes and continued his mad finger attack at my Abbey's snatch.

Abbey's breathing grew ragged and little moans of pleasure began to escape her lips. Disturbed as I was by this scene, I decided to wait it out. I was sure he was about to cum, I had never made this many strokes with an egg at one time and he seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself. When he finished, I would be able to collect my money and kick him out of our house. But as the thrust count increased above 30 my confidence began to waiver. Then, quiet suddenly, things when horribly wrong for me. First, Abbey was brought to a screaming orgasm by the hand of this stranger. When that happened, she pushed down extra hard on the egg and Dwayne's tip emerged solid and throbbing from the end of it. My precious egg was split in two open and Dwayne still had not come, though his cock was as hard as I had ever seen a dick in my life.

Abbey, still recovering from her orgasm, had fallen down next to Dwayne in our bed. Dwayne looked at me and said, "I think I've proven two things here. First, no real dick gets off in a sex toy. And second, you need to look after your wife's needs. Now, my $500 please."

"I don't have it," I said sheepishly. He looked at me skeptically. "I knew I'd win so I didn't even think about what would happen if I lost."

Dwayne turned red and looked ready to shout when my wife chimed in from her post-orgasm dreaminess. "Back downstairs in the laundry, right next to where the egg was there's a jar with at least $1,000. Go get this man his money."

"But how long have you been keeping a secret stash of-"

"Just get it for him," she said abruptly. Peeved, I turned to leave, but not before I saw her cuddle closer to Dwayne and trail her hand down his chest and over his stomach towards his still hard 10 inch dick.

It took me a long time to find her stash of cash I was so flustered by what had just occurred. When I did finally find it, I ran back as quickly as possible not knowing what I might find. When I got back to the room, it was worse than I had imagined. Dwayne was reclining in our bed his arm crossed behind his head watching Abbey who was grasping his cock with both her hands and flicking the tip with her tongue. She smiled as I came in and looked me straight in the eyes, no longer embarrassed. When she saw I had realized what she was doing, she plunged her mouth as far down his pole as it would go. Dwayne moaned as she began moving her head up and down on his shaft. I stopped, staring uncomprehending at my wife brazenly blowing another man. We had started dating at 15, gotten married at 21. We were both in our mid-30's, only ever having slept with each other. But now, here she was in the act of pleasuring another man while I watched. Anger welled up inside me. But before I could speak, she cut me off and said, "We can't just leave him like this! He's got other calls!"

"What?!" I screamed. "Who cares?! He's leaving $500 richer and there are plenty of ways for guys to take care of that. He can use our bathroom if he needs."

"Well, I'm helping him out."

"You are not giving him a full blowjob on our bed!"

"You're right, I'm not." She said, "I'm fucking him." I was speechless. "I just wanted to wait until you got back to get started."

"You are not fucking him!"

"I am. You can go downstairs and listen to our screams or you can watch from that chair."

Shocked, I fell down into the chair she indicated to gather my thoughts and prepare my protest. But she just smiled and said, "I knew you would want to watch."

"No, I..."

But she ignored me. Pulling her panties off, she straddled Dwayne and began rubbing her pussy up and down his shaft. "God it's huge! There's no way that will fit."

"It'll fit, that's what it's made for sweetie." Abbey had stopped sliding back and forth. She hovered right above his cock and leaned forward. From my angle at the foot of the bed I could see his monster tip sitting at the entrance to my wife.

"Wait," I said hoarsely, wanting to protest. But all I could muster was, "At least use a condom." Abbey looked at Dwayne and shrugged. I walked to the bedside table and pulled out an old box of condoms I had there and handed it to Abbey. She sat down straddling his stomach, opened a condom and leaned back to place it at the tip of Dwayne's cock behind her back. When she leaned back, her pussy peaked out at Dwayne. Her lips were spread wide with desire, her clit hard. The pink of her inner labia was clearly visible. Dwayne lifted a thumb and began to massage her clit. She moaned loudly as she rolled the condom down his shaft but hadn't made it halfway before it split. The second one broke as it was going over his tip. There were only 2 in the box. Abbey threw the box and grabbed his hand from where it sat teasing her clit, "I guess your weewee condoms don't work on a real dick."

Dwayne laughed, grabbed my wife by her shapely hips and roller her over. "I'm tired of waiting." He pulled her legs apart and placed his giant dick on top of her body right where he would soon be inside her. "Let's do this."

There was apprehension on Abbey's face as she felt his dick reach almost to her bellybutton. "I've only been with pencil dick here," she said, nodding towards me.

Dwayne smiled as he pulled his hips back and lined his penis us at her entrance once more. "There's nothing to worry about."

Standing at the bedside I saw his tip slowly push into my wife, her pussy lips straining to let it through. It popped in and he paused. Her eyes wide with excitement, Abbey whimpered, "More." And Dwayne complied. Slowly, leaning back to make sure I could see it all, he eased his way, inch by inch up into my wife. Halfway in, she screamed. "This is amazing, you are huge. I've never been filled like this!"

"That's only half baby."

She looked down, "What?! Give it all to me Dwayne! I want to feel every inch of you!"

And with that, Dwayne abandoned all pretenses and slammed into my wife. He began ramming it deeper and harder into her until I was worried she would snap like the condoms and the egg. But now she just kept begging for more, telling him she had never felt anything like this and how great it was to have a real man inside her.

After 10 minutes of heavy breathing and screams of pleasure, time marked by the constant thwap, thwap, thwap of Dwayne's balls against my wife's ass, she came again screaming like a banshee. As her screams subsided, she commanded Dwayne to stop and Dwayne slowed his thrusting.

Thinking she had finally come to her senses I thanked her for putting an end to this madness.

"Go sit over there," she commanded me, pointing at the chair. She grabbed Dwayne by the hand and they walked together over to where I was sat obediently. She guided him behind her and bent over the chair, presenting her ass and pussy to him. Dwayne lined up behind her and slid into her as I realized that I was saying something.

"Why?" Was all I could think to say. So I just kept repeating it "Why? Why?! Why!" By the end of my mumblings it was a statement rather than a question. She just looked up at me as Dwayne grabbed her small tits and began pumping louder.

maguana
maguana
3 Followers
12