Personal Trainer

Story Info
Personal training at the gym can be a real turn on.
1.6k words
4.11
125.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GQ1NYC
GQ1NYC
6 Followers

During the winter months I decided to go more to the gym then I did during the summer. Wanting to look go for the spring I signed up for a Personal trainer to help me stay focused on training. The Gym was like any other gym, lots of machines, aerobic classes and the weight room was filled with muscle bound men and women.

The first day I signed up for my personal training I had to go through the usual questionnaire and stuff. They assigned me to Debbie, a Late 30's brunette who has been training for years. Her age didn't show and her body was very well shaped. When I met with her for my 1st work out, I felt awkward because she was a lot stronger then me and I didn't want to seem like I was weak in front of her, As Marcellus Wallace says "You feel that, that's Pride fucking with ya!" Well we begin by doing stretches and I start to check her out in the mirror so she won't notice I was looking. She was very beautiful, very strong, and wearing the tightest workout outfit. It took all my strength and quickness to hide my growing erection that was now visible in my shorts. We head over to the weight machines and she's displaying how to properly use the butterfly machine. I start to stare at her boobs flexing threw the mirror, something I couldn't help. She looked like she was about a C cup but she was wearing a sports bra under her tank top so you couldn't really tell. I hid behind the machine next to me until the erection subsided.

(This stupid thing is gonna get me in trouble, I swear it's like being in 3rd grade again and trying to avoid going up to the board 'cause your erection is poking out.)

Well I got my mind back on my work out and we went through all the machines. All the time I'm making sure she doesn't see that I'm dying from the workout routine. We head over to the stomach work out machines. There is one machine where you lay on your back and bring your legs all the way up. She stood by my head so my feet could reach her hands. So I'm doing this exercise when I realize that her pussy is just an inch from my face. I mean if I moved my head back, I would rub up against it. With that in mind, my dick hardened in seconds. She caught a glimpse of my stiff dick, but remained professional about it. My work out ended and I quickly went to the Men's locker room to jerk off in the shower.

My next work out session, I made sure to wear baggier shorts. She came in with tight clothes again and I tried everything in my power to keep from getting a rock hard dick. This work out session didn't help either, when doing stretches, she was practically rubbing on my ass, on one machine where she was showing me how to position my elbows, her tits were dead straight in front of me, not to mention we did the leg crunch exercise where her crotch was close to my head. I could hold that back and my dick stood hard as a board. This time she couldn't hold back a smile. I thought she was going to laugh out loud. I felt so embarrassed. After the work out I went straight to the shower again and rubbed one out.

The next time I showed up she wore a very revealing outfit. Her nipples were protruding through her sports bra and she wore a thong type outfit. I was screwed, no way could I keep from getting hard with her looking like that. She was kind of turned on to the fact that I was trying not to look at her and I know she remembered by stiffy from the last session. She decided to torment me during this session. We began stretching and she was helping me stretch my quads, as I laid on my stomach, I could feel her hand gently grazing my ass. She then reached down and pressed up against my balls with the back of her hand. She made every effort to rub her tits against the back of my head while on the machines. She always bent over in front of me so I could get a good look at her ass. When it came to my leg crunch exercise, she stood as close to my face as possible so that her pussy was almost brushing up against my cheek. My dick was so fucking hard that my balls ached. She was full of smiles now knowing that she teased the shit out of me for the whole session. As I headed back to the shower to do my after workout stroking, she told me she needed my to fill out a survey in her office. I had to shower quickly and didn't have a chance to masturbate.

I came over to her office where she was now wearing sweats and a t-shirt, her hair was wet also from being in the shower. I could see her nipples threw her t-shirt and it was teasing the hell out of me. I sat down and she started going over my workout and telling me on areas I could improve. She said that when people sign up to for a Personal trainer, they get a free massage session from the club. She said if I had time, I could go down to the massage room now. Since I wasn't headed anywhere I figured I would take the massage. I went to the room and followed the instructions on the wall.

1)Remove clothing

2)Lay flat on massage table

3)Massages run from ½ hour to 1 hour depending on appointment.

I laid on the table and started to fall asleep a little. When the Massage Therapist came in I felt the sheet on my come off. I felt hands on my back and was relieved that it was a female giving the massage. The hands started at the neck and proceeded at down towards my ass. The massage changed to more of a sensual stroking. I was getting really turned on and could help from smiling (and getting hard). I then felt her hand reach underneath to grab my cock. I was really surprised and turned over to my side to look at her when I noticed it was Debbie, my Physical Trainer. I was shocked and motionless as I watched her standing naked in front of me and stroking my cock with one hand. She then dove down and shoved my dick in her mouth. I let out a long groan as I was so horny from the work out and turned on by her aggressiveness. She lifted one leg on the table and with her free hand started to play with her pussy. I reached over and pulled her on top of me while she proceeded to suck on my dick. Her pussy was bald and her ass was small and hard. I took my tongue and stroked the outside of her pussy lips. Her wetness was now dripping down on my chin and I entered her hole with my tongue. She was really turned on by the way I was sliding my tongue in and out of her, she then licked the side of my cock and put right ball in her mouth to suck. I then slid my tongue up to her nice tight asshole where I worked the tip around the outside of her hole. She then slides up and inserts my dick in her as I grab her ass. You can just imagine how good she can work her ass. Up and down, back and forth. It was pure heaven. The combination of her Personal training and her age just made the fuck a 100% better then I've ever been fucked. She then gets off and wants some doggie, I quickly obey her command and hope off the table and get behind her. She then takes some massage oil and squirts it down the crack of her ass so make it all nice and slippery. As I stroke inside her, it glides in and out real smooth. I slam fuck her as hard and as fast as I could, drilling in deep with each stroke. She is loving it and gripping the edge of the table with both hands. She looks back to me and says "Fuck my ass Baby, fuck it good". With one swift move I stroke out of her pussy and in to her asshole. She let out a seductive moan and I continued with my rhythm. She reach in between her legs and massaged my balls as it slapped up against her clit. She then started rubbing her clit and told me "Cum in my ass baby, fill it with all your juices."

Not to long after my balls tighten up and with my last thrust I shoot hot steamy cum deep in her ass. I thrust a few more and the sat on top of the table.

She came over and kissed me on the lips. "Babe, out of all the people I've trained, you're the best Fuck I've had."

"By the way, you do get a free massage from the club." She kissed me again and walked out. 10 min later I got my massage and I laid there with the biggest smile ever.

GQ1NYC
GQ1NYC
6 Followers