Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

His grand exit was mocked by the thrum of the washing machine.

That's when his cock stepped in. Both chilly and flushed, it glared at him with its one good eye like 'Rocky's' trainer. "What are you gay?" it said. "You're a single guy! Between two beautiful, oversexed girls! Something is definitely going to happen here and son, you need that something more than anything!"

Don turned back to the women. Pearl - still post orgasmic and giggly - reached out a foot to wiggle her toes under his balls. Katya was not amused.

"Is me now yes?" She stood up and removed her panties from under her skirt in one fluid, very practised, motion.

"Babe." Pearl winced. "Can I just have one more go?"

Katya tutted. "I not pay you to enjoy yourself." She flumped back in the chair, regarding Don as if to blame him. "Ok, one more time. But I save myself for test today, so I must do this or I go mad." She raised her skirt by lifting a perfectly pedicured foot onto the seat, and sent matching, perfectly manicured fingers sliding along her puckered folds. Her wedding finger wore a diamond the size of her engorged clit.

Pearl slid her hips to the edge of the table in front of Don, and swung her knees apart and back. His cock zeroed-in, lunging toward the target. Pearl pressed the flat of a foot firmly to his chest.

"Easy boy. Eat me first. Slowly."

Don halted as if straining at chains. Rocky's trainer wasn't having it. Why did Don have to answer to these women? He should fuck them both now and then fuck off. But Pearl read his mind again, and showed him why. She reached delicately beneath her black tuft, to open her puffy flower wide. He dropped to his knee as if winded. His head spun. Pearl understood his desperate, primal urge to please a woman better than anyone on earth. Respect had him swallowing the urge to shove his bristly muzzle at her, too. Instead, he pressed a worshipful kiss to her bud, then a soft tongue.

She purred. "Good," she whispered. "Good."

Pearl wriggled her hips around and dropped a knee to give Katya a gorier view, causing the woman to gabble something foreign. Time melted; into breath and the slip of yielding, needy flesh. Don ate patiently and with as much care as he could muster given his fever, ignoring his cock's throb at the ebb and flow of Pearl's arousal. Ignoring the sloppy noises Katya's fingers made in between her curses, and the rolling chill of precum that this brought to his tip.

He would have to beg Gemma for days to let him gratify her in this way and then she'd rush him to get it over with, yet Pearl demanded it - slowly! - while Katya got off on just the sight of it. Their excitement was too exciting. Don feared he might just spurt all over the floor before they came. To cool himself down, he tortured himself with his girlfriend's infidelity.

She wouldn't tell him who her lover was. Or how they met. But that phrase tortured him: "My cunt came so hard!" How? By tongue? Or maybe that was the thing. Maybe her new lover simply fucked her properly and that's all she'd ever needed. Maybe she'd never had a good fucking until she met this super-stud. Don could understand that, painful as it was. He could maybe learn how to do it, too. There was still hope. But the frankness of this phrase, from the bee-stung-rosebud lips of the sweet, shy girl that he loved, that broke his heart. Is that how they talked? How open they were with each other? If so, there was no undoing how much her new man had changed her.

Pearl flickered her tongue on the tip of his index finger so could Don could match it on her clitoris, which he then sucked like a nipple when her feet and hands hugged his head tight to her. She brought two of his fingers to play, too, not to finger-fuck as he expected, but sliding them in and curling them up dab at a deliciously spongey area just inside her opening. In moments, he had her legs limp as noodles around his neck and her stomach trembling.

He carefully stimulated this strange new woman for her breathless delight and the delight of this strange new stranger. However, with every flip of his tongue and every come-hither wriggle of his fingers, he wished this was all for Gemma's delight instead.

Katya puffed into climax, both hands plunging and flapping between butterflied knees. Then, as if to a secret signal, Pearl tipped over, too, shoving her hips off the table and grabbing Don's head hard between. With miraculous control, the women came together. In fact, to someone listening in it would sound like they were doing each other, and that Don wasn't even there.

He couldn't accept that.

He waited until Pearl pushed his head away, and stood over her, wiping his chin on the back of his wrist. She was still curled foetal, lying on her side with her eyes tight shut and clawing her breasts with the last of her orgasm, when - with one surprisingly smooth stroke - Don plunged his cock deep into her soggy folds, stretching her slot wide.

She moaned so deeply she sounded just like Katya. Katya, conversely, screeched, "Bastard, no! Madame tell this brute, is for me. My fucking fuck test, not yours. Madame!"

Pearl simply shone.

"Katya." She shot a glare at her protégée. "I'll tell you when your test starts." She hugged her knees to her chest. "Don, well done. Don't you dare fucking stop."

But Katya would not be denied. She hopped onto the table, stood astride Pearl and threw her skirt over Don's head. She shoved her bald mound at his face.

In the cotton half-light, Don nuzzled up between the woman's long, tanned legs into the pale white skin of her unsunned places, and flapped his tongue along her slippery groove. Hers was a neat tulip, after Pearl's wild rose. She writhed her hips, demanding his attention even as he ploughed curses out of Pearl. He tested her responses: to the flat of his tongue, a soft dab, a quick flicker but she reacted the same to everything; grinding hard on his face. In the end, he just sucked her entire vulva into him and wriggled his tongue about so he could concentrate on fucking.

Pearl squirmed beneath him, rolling onto her front. Her feet dropped between his, up on tiptoe on the dark stone. In a blast of light and fresh air the dress disappeared and Katya appeared over him in just her bra, clawing her bottom with one hand and his fuzzed scalp with the other.

"Fuck her," she jabbered down at him. "Fuck Madame."

Don did not need to be told. He had grabbed Pearl's hips and rammed, her buttocks slapping on his front, her hands scrabbling on the table for purchase to allow her to push back. She chewed her hips at his thrusts, no doubt to grind him just where she needed him. He reached round to rub her clit, but she pushed his hand away, pointing up at Katya.

As if to share in Pearl's deep plundering, Kat span round and bent over, too. She almost doubled up, reaching round to spread her pussy lips so wide that Don ended up sucking at a flat surface. He slid a finger into her as well - she seemed too tight for the two fingers Pearl needed - and probed just where Pearl had taught him. It was like shoving a pin into a balloon.

Katya immediately shuddered. "I cum! I cum! AH!" and gushed a satisfying spasm of warm juices over Don's hand and mouth.

Don didn't know women could really do that. He sucked and lapped and dabbed at Katya's clenching, superlubed sex, while he pistoned faster at Pearl, expecting her to release too. But Katya was on her own track now. She jerked and burst above them and it was her turn to be ignored as she did so. Don's pummelling at Pearl's slavering hole had her stammering, "F-faster, h-harder," and fluttering inside, the swell of her climax gathering his up with it.

His orgasm balled in his abdomen, then swelled over him, hoisting him up onto his toes, and Pearl, squealing, off of hers. He roared.

"No!" Katya tumbled forward onto her knees and dismounted, thighs quivering like a racehorse.

"Y-yes," Pearl bleated, "P-please."

Don shoved in a frenzy, jetting deep into Pearl as she howled into another orgasm. She clawed the table-top, pushing him deeper, grinding back on his thrusts as they tossed her into the air with each stroke. When her cries ebbed, he flattened her on the table so he could slowly drill down into her delicious huffing. Eke it all out as long as he could.

"No." Katya slapped the table. "No, no, no. Why you cum?"

Don didn't realise she was talking to him. He was too busy relishing the gooey suck of Pearl's hole on his everlasting spasms.

Pearl held her hand up to Katya's almost comical pout. "Babe... I reset him for you... The guy was... an unexploded bomb." She took a deep breath. "It would have been too easy for you."

Don had a dim, uneasy feeling about what might happen next. His chin dripped onto Pearl's buttocks. She peered at him, then at Katya.

"Did you squirt?"

"Of course! I am professional!"

"Top marks." Pearl lifted a knee onto the table, easing herself off him, but so slowly it was clear she didn't really want to. Don grabbed her hips and leant up to keep them joined, making her chuckle.

Katya rolled her eyes. She sank to her knees between Pearl and Don's legs. "Yes. I see your great sacrifice," she said. "All over his balls. We start now, yes?" She lapped a flat tongue at Don's scrotum, causing him to yelp and making Pearl collapse momentarily into laughter. Don's chest swelled at how silly Pearl became after cumming. 'Madame' gathered herself and hauled her body off him with a shudder.

Finally, a half-smile came over Katya, watching the slow reveal of Don's glistening cock, before she continued her lapping around the twitching, hypersensitive shaft. It was too much, he cursed and tried to escape but the woman had already got a good grip on his buttocks. She took him into her mouth and gently sucked at his last, lazy pumps with a satisfied hum.

"Good girl," Pearl climbed down from the table, "I like to hear those noises. Remember, no matter where the cameras are, who's the audience?"

Katya prodded Don's arse.

Pearl winked at Don as his oversensitivity melted and the illicit thrill of having the last of his orgasm drawn from him - while drawing blood back into his cock - also drew a long, "Oh," deep from his soul.

"Hear that?" Pearl said, stroking Katya's nodding head like a prized pet.

"Mm-hmm." She unsuckered for a breath. Two hands milking his shaft. "Means he cum and I not get fuck." She gobbled him back into her.

"You might be on for an 'A-star', though, Babe. Remember; at least two orgasms each, inside ten minutes?"

"Mm!" She perked up, and for a long, held breath, expertly swallowed him deep in to her throat. He felt consumed, like the rest of him might tumble down there too. The long fingers of one of her hands dug beneath his balls, the other moved briskly at her mouth. Gone was the grumpy Katya, this one rolled a coy, adoring gaze up at him.

"Very good." Pearl said, "And you," she smacked his arse. "You need to cut Gemma some slack and stop fetishizing her innocence."

Don was hollowed out, in this new suckling dream nothing seemed crazy any more. Of course, Pearl knew Gemma. Why not? In his delirium, he wasn't even surprised when a phone rang at that very moment and Pearl handed it straight to him. And it was perfectly normal that, when he put it to his ear, Gemma was right there.

"Don, I'm so sorry."

"It's really you?"

"Don't talk. I know you're probably... distracted right now. Listen. I contacted Pearl. I asked her to teach me. For you. For us."

"How?"

"What?"

"How would someone like you, know someone like Pearl?"

"Mumsnet. Well. I found a sexy porn site through Mumsnet and her number was on that."

"You do..." Katya sucked his balls, tossing him briskly above her, but it was the thought of Gemma's clear blue eyes consuming filth that got to him. "You do porn?"

"How else could I manage when you were away on manoeuvres or stakeouts? I have needs too. I was just too ashamed to say."

"Did your cunt cum hard?"

"Don, shut-up. Let the nice lady suck you off and just listen. That's who I was seeing. When you accused me of seeing someone else? I was visiting Pearl. You were so bitter about it, though. I... I wanted to hurt you. But I was guilty, too." The phone crackled a loud sigh. "I was guilty, because the exam meant... doing another man, a stranger. Today you're that stranger for another woman. I had to do stuff. Like she is. To earn my distinction. But only under Pearl's supervision and only for you. For us."

Don groaned.

"That's it! Cum my love. I asked Pearl to do this for you. As an apology. So, we're quits. I hope you learned something, too? I had a plan to surprise you on our wedding night. I wanted to blow your mind. Now I want you to blow mine, too."

The twisted comfort of Gemma's words merged incongruously with the insatiable pull of Katya's mouth. Pearl whispered encouragement to her protégée, congratulating every sloop of tongue and syncopated rub of her hand. A mischievous finger probed at the knot of Don's anus. But it was Gemma's voice that bloomed in him.

"Gonna. Cum." Don gritted his teeth.

Katya wailed on his cock as if she might, too.

"Good girl," Pearl said.

"Good boy!" Gemma said.

Katya ramped it up, sucking Don up onto his toes, squeezing the last juice from his balls, diggling up between his bum cheeks—

Wait. What did Gemma just say? Wedding night?

As if reading his frenzied mind, Gemma took a deep, long breath. As did Don, limbs trembling with the effort of holding back his explosion. Gemma continued in a small voice, "Will you marry me, Don?"

Both Katya's fists blurred him into the whirlpool of her mouth.

"Yes!" He erupted. "Yes! YES!"

Katya suckered tight, and cheered. Gemma cheered, too, and laughed. "Thank you, thank you!" she yammered.

Cum-slicked kisses slid around his jetting cock. Katya's chin was a mess, sly eyes seeking Pearl's approval, then quickly turning them on Don instead.

Don juddered and twitched.

"I love you." He pressed his lips at the phone. "I love you, Gemma."

"Oh, I love you more than—" Gemma's voice was thick with tears. "Just come home. Show those women what you're made of. Make me proud, but save some for me. And come home."

Click.

Pearl took the phone off him. "Ok?" she said.

Don wiped his eyes and nodded.

Katya sucked her lips, curling her long tongue out over her chin, then giving up and wiping her hand across it. "I get A-plus, yes?"

Pearl studied Don's still-jerking member. "Almost," she said. "Don't finish too quick."

Katya nodded and proceeded to carefully lick him clean, toothpaste-tubing him and sucking whatever appeared.

Pearl stood on tip-toes to peck a kiss on his cheek and squeezed his bottom. "You were very good," she said, "But I won't need you again if that's ok?"

Don snorted. "I'm so proud of Gemma, getting that distinction," he said.

"You're a lucky man," Pearl grimaced and wiped between her legs with her towel. "She is a very sexy and very talented woman. And she is devoted to you."

Katya stopped sucking for a moment. "Distinction?" she scowled "How I get this?"

Pearl grinned. "I wondered when you'd ask that. Three cums all round. Easy for us. Very, very difficult for him."

Katya shrugged, and peered at Don. "I think I can do this. See this man is nearly hard again? I suck him hard, he fuck me hard, I cum. Suck him off. Distinction for me!"

Don groaned, his cock was starting to ache.

Pearl bit her lip, and regarded Don. "Well I did promise Gemma. To match her performance, but on you. You up for it?"

Done guessed that, in a fucked-up way, it was like having sex with Gemma. Albeit remotely. Don shrugged. And braced himself.

"YES!" Katya covered his cock with kisses. "But I get my fuck first, yes Mr Man? don't cum in mouth yet."

Don nodded, and smiled at her. He thought she smiled back. But maybe that was just for the points.

Pearl stretched and wandered behind Katya. "Well in that case," she said.

She lay down on her back and slid between Katya's feet, then under her legs. Katya swore, speaking down to the boyish hairdo popping up underneath her. "Madame, my clit it cum twice, already. I need to cum on cock and good hard fuck. Even you will not—"

"Believe me." Pearl lifted her head and pressed a kiss to the woman's sex. "You're small down here. You will need to be very, very wet to get him in." She kissed Katya again, wriggling a tongue along her groove. "You don't have my soppy great bucket between your legs!" She patted the woman's bare bottom like the flank of a horse. "Squat for me, Babe."

Katya rolled onto her feet and lowered her hips over her teacher's mouth so Pearl didn't have to lift her head. Black-eyes sparkled up at Don as she licked between the rude splay, but when Katya turned back to his cock and cooed, "What a beauty!" Pearl looked away.

Between the women's porno pose and Katya's sucking, Don's cock steadily roused. He thought he was ready, but Katya stopped and tested him then frowned and sucked again. He wondered if she was enjoying Pearl's tongue after all and just didn't want to move. Her motions on him did seem to be getting a little trembly and uncoordinated.

Don imagined his girlfriend, no, fiancé doing this to some random stranger. Fucking and sucking insane amounts of cum out of him, licking it off her bee-stung-rosebud lips, maybe while she came on Pearl's face. And no matter how cruelly he played it, he didn't get the crushing pain of before. He couldn't see the worst in Gemma and these people. Not anymore. All he saw was the desire to teach and to learn how to please. There was tenderness, here. Love.

That's when he knew he was done.

"You know what?" He pulled his cock away from Katya. "I could definitely cum again. Right now." The women blinked at him, licking their lips like harlots. He brandished his hardness like a broadsword, as if that proved anything. "So, Pearl, couldn't you just give Katya her orgasm and her distinction, so I can go home?"

Katya lit up. "Yes Madame, I taste precum. I could finish him in two sucks!"

Pearl hummed. Then smiled. Then tucked her face back between Katya's legs. "Mm-Hmm" she said.

The washing machine pinged the end of the tumble-dry cycle as if the universe agreed, too.

As Don removed his warm, dry clothes and wondered how he might disguise his now irrepressible erection in his lycra shorts, Pearl had Katya lie on her back on the table. She padded over and opened a plate-warming drawer, revealing a row of 5 dildos ranging in size from tiddler, to horse. She regarded Don as he, literally, squeezed his cock into his clothing, measuring him up for a match before plucking out number 4.

"Interesting," she said, slooping her tongue around it and heading back to the table and Katya, who was up on her elbows with legs eagerly wide. "This was Gemma's favourite." She opened Katya's sex with two fingers, and nudged the dildo at her opening, rocking it back and forth to ease it in to her. "I thought she was boasting when she said it was just like you." Pearl carefully slid his surrogate cock in to the hilt. Katya gasped. Pearl slowly moved it in and out. "But she just kept insisting you were larger than most."

Pearl dipped her head to Katya's mound, and licked at her clit as she fucked her. Katya moaned and lay back, giving over to her Madame's expertise. She even chuckled.

Don waved and headed for the door. "Bye then ladies, have fun," he said, but they were lost in each other. That was fine by him, he belonged to someone else.

As he closed the door, he hesitated as Pearl's voice rang out. But she wasn't saying goodbye, she was talking to Katya.

"Babe, I'm going to make your cunt cum so hard," she said, then her voice was lost in two lots of humming.

Don closed the door behind him, and sprinted toward home.

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers
12