Personals

Story Info
Brad responds to his first bisex personal.
2.6k words
4.36
23k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I would be 'that guy'. You know the one I am talking about. The kind who rifles through personal ads online looking for a good time. What can I say? I was on a dry spell. The last girl I dated turned out to be a huge, controlling bitch and I wasn't going to have any of that (even if she could fuck like a porn star). But as they say, hindsight is 20/20, so now instead of having my cock sucked by her, I was entertaining the thought of some old housewife with a pot belly and tits to her knees.

Or, that was until I ran across Gary's ad.

Look, I don't really consider myself bi. I like pussy. I like eating it, fucking it, and especially cumming in it. But...I am 'that guy'. A bit curious. His ad was one looking for a buddy to hang out with and jerk to porn with. I mean, shit - he was in my small hometown and the pickings were slim. Either that 58 year old cavernous pussy or some porn and a stroke?

Needless to say, I contacted Gary.

It took 4 days for him to respond and I had nearly forgotten, satisfying my needs with some porn online. He wanted to know more about me so I gave him the usual details. Brad, 38, 6'1", average build, brown hair, blue eyes, thick cock, where I work, all that fun stuff. He responded in turn by telling me about his 6' height, same average build, 40 years old and a pretty decent cut cock that he sent a pic of.

Again, not saying I am straight up bi but holy hell did this guy have a nice prick. I have seen some of the ones in ads, gross foreskin hanging like a gargoyle off the tip, or little shrivelled dicks. Not his, This was a nice and thick one, perfect head free of blemishes. My own cock may have came to life upon seeing it, so I sent him a dick pic back.

Then it only took him 5 minutes to respond with: "Damn you have a nice cock!"

That day we exchanged numbers and started texting. We were pretty casual, asking about work, hobbies, etc. Then it got a little more heated with 'what kind of porn do you jerk to' and exchanging tales of our sexual contests. What really surprised me was that Gary was married, and his wife was pretty damned hot too. Curvy blond, big tits, though she was one of those broads with so much gum showing in her smile that she should have been featured in a Wrigleys commercial.

He also sent me her nudes. One hell of a hot body without her clothes on, with firm tits and a shave pussy that made me drool.

"Don't take this the wrong way, man..." I wrote to him, "But I would fuck the shit out of her."

He wrote back with,

"Heh. Too bad she's not into it. Tried to talk her into a threeway but is too much of a prude. She won't even let me fuck her ass!"

Well, there goes that hope. Here I was thinking I would find myself spitroasting his wife. However, jerking off together was still on the table. Especially when his next message came though.

"So want to come over this Saturday night? Have a few drinks, go form there? Wife's out of town."

He didn't need to ask twice, I just wished it was sooner as it was only Wednesday and I found myself idly stroking my cock through my jeans to our dirty messages.

The next few days were torture. I wanted ti impress my new buddy so I didn't jack off at all, was going to save it for our first session. It didn't help that Gary would send me pics of his nude wife or other hot broads, saying shit like "Man, wouldn't she be fun to double team cock on cock in that pussy!" or "Fuck I would love to jerk your cock into her face." Needless to say, by the time Saturday rolled around and in my truck to head to his place, I could barely focus.

He greeted me at the door with a grin, wearing cargo shorts and a polo tee while I dressed in jeans and a plain t-shirt. I will be the first to admit, Gary was one good looking dude. Average my ass, he had a light tan and I could tell he was fairly muscular, compared to my somewhat doughy form.

"Come in, take off your shoes." He said as he held the door open. "Hope the place wasn't hard to find."

"Nah." I said as I walked in and slipped out of my Nikes, "Nice place."

We continued our small talk over some beers in his basement rec room. We sat on opposite sides of his sectional couch, just shooting the shit but after about 2 beers each in 10 minutes (I think we were both nervous, hence the power drinking), we started getting into the dirtier topics. Discussing old sex war stories, porn we watched, some of the freakier things we have done, etc.

"Fuck, that's hot." Gary said of the time I banged this girl I knew in a hot tub while her friend was passed out in a chair next to us. "I don't know about you, but I am horny as shit now."

"Agreed." I said.

"Well then, how about we put something on and...relax?"

Show time. I could feel my heart hammering away in my chest. The only thing sloe to this I had done was back in high school when a friend and I jerked off to some porno mags in the same room, but we were under blankets! This was something completely foreign to me and needless to say, I was horny, excited and scared all at once.

Gary reached for a nearby remote and turned on a big screen Smart TV on the wall.

"I think you'll enjoy this." He queued up something connected to his computer, home_34.mp4 and the next thing I knew, I saw his wife sucking what I am pretty sure was his cock. "Thought you would enjoy seeing Mandy being fucked since we talked about it so much."

And I did enjoy it. His wife Mandy sucked his prick like she was being paid to, constantly looking up at the camera when he gave her words of encouragement like 'right down baby, yeah swallow my fat cock'. My right hand was in the pocket of my jeans, stroking my cock through my boxers.

"Damn...she's amazing." I breathed.

"Mmm, wait till you hear her moan." Gary said with a small moan. "You know, be a lot easier if you took your cock out." He had already done so. Gary's cock was at least 8 inches, and he slowly stroked it in his fist as I watched a bead of precum dribble out of the tip. This was his invitation for me to join him and I obliged, pushing my jeans down just past my ass and my 6 and 1/2 inches sprung up, almost slapping my belly.

In the video, Gary set the camera down, just under his wife's shaved pussy as she got on her hands and knees, wagging her rear and saying 'fuck me, daddy'. I then watched as he positioned his fat tip against her opening and then slide in with ease before he started fucking that fine cunt of hers. With each thrust, I pumped my cock in time with the Gary on the screen. In person, I looked over to the man to see him cranking on his prick while Mandy on video moaned like a bitch in heat.

"How you doin' over there, man?" Gary asked of me.

"Awesome..." More than awesome, I was throbbing in my hand. "This is so hot."

"Yeah...it is..." He grunted. "Mind if I come a little closer? I want to see how hard my wife gets you."

All I could do was nod as my cockhead pulsed. Gary stood up, kicked off his shorts and underwear and walked towards me, cock in hand. He sat back on the couch right next to me and I swear I could feel the heat coming off his fit body.

In the video, I could hear not only the moans of Gary's wife, but the slapping noises of Gary's thick cock penetrating her, the HD camera he used to film showed his shaft glistening in her juices and it just made me harder.

"Enjoying it?" Gary asked as he jerked right next to me.

"Fuck yes..." I barely managed a whisper. Being so close to him as he tugged his cock, I could feel the motions of his arm and I was timing his strokes with mine.

"You have such a perfect cock, Brad." He looked down at my stroking, "Really wish I could see Mandy take it."

His words made me bite my bottom lip, I was harder than a steel girder. Neither of us would need lube as we were both slick with pre, so much that between our moans I could hear the sound of our hands working our stiff pricks.

"Be right back, I got an idea." he said, standing up and still stroking. "Try not to cum."

That was going to be a challenge. I watched Gary leave the room for a moment, heading upstairs. My focus was now back on the video, watching Gary slap his wife's firm ass and listening to her squeals of delight with each thrust of his cock that splayed her cunt open.

In a few moments, he returned. He shoved an ottoman in my direction and then set down something.

"Not her, but the next best thing." It was a pair of panties, white satin with silver writing across them that said BRIDE. "She wore these on our wedding night."

I must have looked stunned because Gary just grinned at me, pumping that meat in his hand. He would take the lead here, positioning himself on the floor on his knees next to the ottoman,

"I want to see you cum on her panties."

Another wordless nod. I stood up, almost tripping over my pulled down jeans. Easy solution, I removed them and my boxers and got down on my knees on the other side of the ottoman and those panties.

We went right back at it, stroking furiously. My eyes would glance from those panties to his cock, watching him jerk off. The video was now just background noise, over powered by our lustful moans.

"Fuck..." Gary cursed, "...I am throbbing here, man."

"Me too." I said without any lies or exaggeration.

"I can see that. Do you...mind if I feel it too?"

Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, that almost made me shoot my load right then and there. I gripped my cock just under the head to keep from spurting.

"Yeah..." Was all I could manage.

Gary waddled on his knees over to me, letting go of his cock to reach for mine. This would be the first time a man other than my family doctor had even come close to touching my prick, and now Gary was stroking me.

"That's a lot of precum." He chuckled.

"Your fault." I fired back, trying to get my head out of the clouds. My heart felt like it was going to explode, and I was breathing

heavy. Gary noticed this,

"Relax, man. Enjoy yourself."

I gave him a nod and closed my eyes, just escaping into the feeling of this man jerking my swollen dick. One of my hands steadied my weight on the ottoman, and my other hanged limply at my side. I opened my eyes again to look at Gary who was solely focused his gaze on my cock. I looked down to his that was pressed up against the shirt he wore.

"You mind if I..."

"I would love it." Gary didn't let me finish.

I reached to him and grabbed the first dick ever that was not my own and started on him, stroking that veiny prick just like how I enjoyed it. It was slippery with precum, the tip expanding ever so slightly to my touch.

"Sroke it, man..." Gary breathed, "...make me fucking cum."

That was the plan, because I was close as well.

"How does it feel?" I asked him.

"Good, so fucking good. You?"

"Close." I replied.

"Soak her panties for me, Brad. Cum on them like you would in my wife." His dirty talk was making me shudder, "Cum on my fucking slut."

"Don't stop." I stammered.

"I want to eat your load out of her cunt after, while she cleans your cock off. Mm, I want to taste that load mixed with her pussy so bad..." His thumb traced over the tip of my cock, smearing precum. "And when I am done cleaning her up? I'll help her with you."

"Fuck, Gary...gonna fucking cum..." Jesus, he was driving me wild with his encouragement and his perfect stroking of my dick. "All over Mandy's panties."

"Oh fuck..." His cock suddenly pulsed, "Cum with me, Brad, oh fuck, cum on my slut."

That's all I needed. My load shot with such force that the first lance of it streaked across those panties and ottoman as I leaned into it. As more came out, I dumped over across the BRIDE logo. My head was swimming, I moaned loudly and gripped Gary's cock. It was only maybe 2 seconds later that he began to shoot, pivoting his body so he too could spurt his hot load on his wife's underwear - and my cock. Some of his sperm splashed over my tip and dripped down my length as we exploded together, bucking our hips towards our satin target.

It was one of the most intense orgasms I ever had.

Seconds turned into minutes as we idly stroked each other, cum webbing between our fingers and dripping down our balls. He would be the first to release his grip, plopping down on his ass which would in turn free his cock from my grasp. The TV was a black screen, I didn't even get to see if Gary finished in his hot wife. I looked to the mess we made, seeing our cum soaking those panties with big wet marks and globs of sperm.

"Holy fuck." I managed to say, sitting on the floor and leaning against the couch. My cock was starting to droop, the last of my sperm trickling out while Gary's cooled on my prick.

"That was hot." Gary said, "Hope you didn't mind the bit of friendly fire there."

"Not at all, man. That was fucking amazing."

Gary reached to the ottoman and grabbed the panties, using them to clean the mess on his cock and my sperm from his fingers before he tossed them at me. There was very little fabric that wasn't a sticky mess, but I managed to get myself cleaned up. I was about to toss the underwear back to him but Gary raised his hand,

"Keep em until next time. Return them to me with even more cum."

And there would be a next time, and a time after that. Jerking to videos, more underwear and then escalation. Remind me to tell you about the time Gary's friend Tom joined us; it's one hell of a story.

And the first time I sucked a cock.

The End.