Perspective: His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me, no doubt noticing the affect she was having on me as my cock stood to attention. I couldn't help it. Looking up at her petite frame that I already knew fit perfectly with mine, was insane. I was a lucky man.

"Are you sure there isn't anything I could do to make you feel more at home? More comfortable?" she asked, inviting me to request anything she might be able to give. Anything.

"Yeah, actually I'm a little cold." I paused to watch the confused expression appear on her face. "I could really use something warm and soft to put on my lap. Perhaps something I could hold?" I smirked up at her and she giggled.

"Warm and soft, huh?" She popped an eye brow up seductively and nudged my knees closer together with hers. "I think I can do that."

Max tried. She was able to get one knee on my side, attempting to straddle my lap, before the hem of her tight skirt caught and restricted her movement. The look of frustration on her face was absurdly cute and I couldn't help but laugh as I kept her from falling on top of me. Frustration was soon replaced with a new look though, a look that burned straight into me. "Would you mind?" she questioned, pulling at the zipper on the side of her skirt.

"Hell no, be my guest!" I encouraged every motion, eyeing her newly exposed skin lustfully as she unzipped the skirt and shimmied out of it. There Max stood, her long, porcelain legs right before my eyes and nestled between them was a red cotton thong trimmed with pink lace. "Oh my god," I sighed, barely being more than a whisper.

The next few moments were a crazed blur of lust. She decided that the tank top might get in to way as well and when she piled it on top of the skirt on the floor, I lost it. I quickly stood up and laid her on the couch beside me. I knelt down on the floor, my face hovering over the right side of her hip. She was giggling, looking surprisingly comfortable under my gaze. I ran my hands up and down her body appreciating every curve with my fingers before placing kisses everywhere.

Beneath me, Max moaned and sighed with pleasure. She would squeeze her thighs together, bringing her knees up to her tummy while I licked and kissed her neck. I took the liberty of ridding myself of everything but my boxers and took my place, hovering above this unforgettable woman.

"Let me ask you something, sweetheart," I nearly panted in between kisses. "Have you ever had an orgasm because a man got you there?" I was careful to keep the intimacy up, but I was curious after our little conversation.

I got a glimpse of her worried expression and tried my best to kiss it away. "Not really, but let's just have some fun." She rubbed a hand through my hair, trying to console me for some reason. "I'm on the pill and everything. Don't worry about me."

I growled back at her, shaking my head, "Yeah, I think not. I think tonight should be all about you, my sweet valentine." I started kissing my way down her neck and snaked my hands behind her back to unclasp her bra. Sitting up, she let me uncover her magnificent breasts. Pondering what she may look like, overcome with pleasure as her nakedness enamored me, I had decided that making Max come was going to be my mission tonight.

She had covered herself after a few moments of my staring, but let my hands replace hers easily. We kissed feverishly as I kneaded her breasts and pinched at her nipples. I'm not sure if she meant to or whether it was just desire taking over, but her hands wove their way into my hair and I began to feel her bringing my mouth down to her chest. Of course I went willingly, taking one of her nipples into my mouth and lapping at it. Her chest caved in with needy sigh. I was having a lot of fun.

"You played for me so well today, Maxine, and I think it's time to return the favor. How about I use my fingers and play you?" I gave my best seductive smile and her jaw actually dropped. I left her breasts and nipped and kissed my way down to her delicious mound. I pulled off those tempting red panties, running my lips up and down her legs as I went. I rested my head on the inside of her thigh taking in her scent and the sweet sight of her shaved pussy. "Are you going to sing for me, baby?"

Her hips rose beneath me with a groan and I chuckled to myself. Max gripped the sofa cushions; her white knuckles made it all the more obvious to me that she needed my attention. Sprawled out on the small portion of sofa, my face inches from her pussy, I just drank in her scent.

Now, I'm not the most experienced of men, but I was confident I could have Max writhing beneath my mouth and fingers. I had already assumed a couple of things. Maxine probably wasn't too experienced either and what fun times she had, were probably with some self-absorbed prick her age. I had guessed that all of her priors had taken her for granted and hadn't even attempted at pleasing Max, which was a crying shame.

I knew for a fact that I was about to rock her world. Something about the way those evergreen eyes looked back at me had dead set on exhausting her. I was determined to be patient, to learn exactly what she loved. I was going to take my time and worship every inch of her and give her that distinct pleasure that comes with being taken good care of.

"Oh, god! Is something wrong?" I hadn't noticed I had gotten lost in though and was still leaning my head against the inside of her thigh. The poor thing, she was beginning to panic thinking in some way that she was wrong.

I showered her legs and mound with sweet kisses, apologetic for worrying her. "Nothing at all, baby. Just enjoying the view."

Max's voice was heavily laced with worry. "You know, you don't have to do this. I'm completely fine with straight up fucking."

"All in good time lover." I gave a devilish grin as I took my first taste of her, licking the seam of her lips. "God, you taste good."

I really couldn't help myself. I tried to tease as much as I could and avoid frantically licking her to shambles, but it was tough. Max had bolted her eyes shut and acted through a series of short and incredibly adorable flinches while I touched her. Between her delicious pussy, the sight of her struggling under the intense pleasure, and feeling her contractions with my simple laps...Let's just say that self-control was not my best quality.

When I curled two fingers inside her, her hands clung to my head and tangled themselves into my hair. Slowly, ever so slowly, I eased them in an out as to let her savor the feeling of having the proverbial itch scratched. The oral and finger combo was a classic winner, but until now, I'd never really enjoyed doing it. I began moving the slightest bit faster, but still kept to the forceful but slow approach. I felt some sort of childish rush of excitement run through me watching her gasp and ache for more of my touch.

She gave a sharp intake of breath followed by a desperate moan. "Please, Geoff could you..." she began pleading but lost the ability to form words with another gasp, biting her lip.

"What, baby?" I smiled back at her, enjoying myself completely. This was thrilling and I would be more than happy to comply with any request she'd make. "You want more?" I asked, gazing down at her with a sly smile as she was still unable to speak.

I snaked my free hand up to her left nipple and tugged lightly. "Is this what you want?" Making it a guessing game, I committed to tenderly playing with her breast. Licking my fingers, I traced them over her nipple and watched the bud harden further. She arched her back towards me, and though her body encouraged me, she was shaking her head in disapproval.

"Hmm. Maybe this?" I laid back and began licking her slit again. She cried out and tugged at my hair, but kept shaking her head. "Are you sure? Not even this?" I asked before circling my tongue around her clit and taking it into my mouth. I could feel her pushing her pussy into my face, grinding against my tongue and chin while my fingers kept their faithful motions but still she was unsatisfied.

Confused I retracted my fingers and sat back on my knees. Max was gently wiggling beneath me, eyes closed and humming with pleasure. I had done something right, but what? I watched her hands glide up her glistening tummy and each found a breast. She fondled and pinched while I watched. Almost as if it were in a dream, her eyes fluttered open and she curled a finger beckoning me closer. I nestled myself over her, balancing on my elbows and kissing every bit of skin I could before resting over her face.

She was smiling broadly and her eyes bore into me with a lust I hadn't known women were capable of. "You know your fingers are amazing, but I've a very specific need right now." She pulled my lips down, distracting me from my worries with a kiss. I hadn't even noticed she was removing my boxers. The woman was a fantastic kisser.

"Tell me," I whispered, slightly panting as she released my mouth. I looked down and into her beautiful eyes just in time to see her give me another cheeky smile.

Maxine was a delicious combination of confidence and tenderness. Never before had a woman taken my cock and pressed herself onto me, catching me by complete surprise. In one slow, gentle push I was nestled into her. I could feel every glorious centimeter of her walls throbbing around me around me and I wasn't able to withhold my groans.

"Mmmm," she coed below me, "Geoff, you feel wonderful! This is exactly what I wanted."

Prying my eyes open. I was met with the sight of her again. She was biting her lip with a smile, her eyes closed and her hands sweeping up my shoulders and into my hair. It seemed like my brain had just melted as all the nerve endings in my body overdosed on Maxine. I could feel the swell of her breasts on my chest and her hips were grinding my cock into her pussy with the delectable way.

I took her mouth with mine and swallowed her sounds as I pulled nearly all the way back out and rammed back into her. Again, I couldn't help it. She felt amazing and every little thing she did was so fucking hot. The little gasps and whines she made at my movements were incredible. The way she buried her face in my neck, kissing everywhere she could was just wonderful. Oh and the way her finger tips slid down my back with a pleasant pressure causing shivers up my spine, Max was incredible. I hadn't even realized how long I had spent just thrusting into her and watching her take it.

With two light taps on my shoulder, she woke me from my glazed over expression. "Let's change positions, baby." I was panting and unable to express my willingness to do so. As I managed to get up she pushed me down, sitting on the couch properly. "I want to ride you while you suck on my tits."

"Oh god, that's hot!" I moaned, grabbing her hips and impaling her on my lap. I didn't waste any time either. There was a nipple in my mouth within seconds of the first thrust and she seemed to be in complete ecstasy. She hissed my name as I bit down and tugged the nipple from the rest of her flesh. Max rode me harder as I immediately kissed and licked the hurt from the bite away. I sucked and nipped at the soft fleshy of her breasts as they bounced in front of me, making sure to give each on ample attention.

"Give me some bruises, baby," she commanded her voice low and thick with desire. "I want a couple love bites."

I could barely believe what I was hearing. She wanted me to mark my territory. To think that this shy, little pianist was grinding my cock while I left little love bruises all over her was amazing. I sucked happily, alternating between her two breasts and the surrounding area, all while delivering a plentiful supply of feathery light kisses.

I hadn't meant to, but somewhere between sucks my hand fell by our connection and I instinctively started rubbing her clit. A fresh wave of pleasure fell over her. Her grinding turned into downright ramming her tight little pussy on my rod. I kept my mouth on her tits and my hand on her clit, flooding her with sweet sensations.

She pounded into me faster and faster. At first I was feeling her walls tighten around me and then these little tremors shook through her, making her shake in my arms a little. She was losing control and it was hot as fuck. I had been doing my best to hold off my own orgasm and it was beginning to seem like a race now. I knew she was close but I desperately wanted her to come before me.

I grabbed one of her hands and guided it down to replace my hand on her clit. Now I could do some real fucking. I leaned back into the couch and grounded my feet in the floor. My hands found her ass and I started to lift and pound, exerting force that she couldn't manage with her own maneuvers. I kneaded her sweet little ass and sucked hard on her tits. It didn't take long before she was convulsing around me, milking my cock to my own orgasm. My arms wrapped around her and I held her shaking body against mine as I followed her into that blissful state.

I held her there for a long while, just amazed that I could make this woman shake and shiver with uncontrollable pleasure. Granted, it felt pretty awesome for me too, but Max was something else. I found myself stroking her hair, unable to keep my lips away from her skin for any amount of time.

"Holy fuck, Geoff," she sighed contently, nuzzling her head into my shoulder. Little giggles escaped her sending more delicious friction between us. "I can't move."

"Well good," I stated matter-of-factly. "I don't want you to."

A small tremor of residual pleasure ran through her and I could feel her smile against my chest as her giggles turned into an outright laugh. "Thank you."

"Oh sweetheart, the pleasure is all mine. Besides," I joined her with a breathy laugh, "I was just following orders for the most part."

She lifted her head and cupped my cheek into her hand, a guilty expression plaguing her face. "I'm so sorry. I got little selfish." She looked down with a blush. "You sounded like you really wanted to get me off, so I took advantage. I'm sorry."

I turned into her palm and kissed it, "Never apologize, especially for something as great as what we just did." I looked down at her breasts, three purplish bruises scattered along her tender flesh. I allowed a finger to trace the edge of each one, before planting kisses there. "God, that is just so incredible. I've never done that to a girl before. It's going to be difficult avoiding it now."

"So you really didn't mind?" she bit her bottom lip.

I raptured her with a kiss, trying to steal her breath away. "Anything you want, Max. I'm happy to oblige, anytime."

She giggled again, setting little flutters flying around in my stomach. "So I can still be selfish?" Her hands roamed around my chest and there was an involuntary shiver as they stroked the skin just below my naval. "I can convince you to take me to bed?"

I growled and pulled her in close for more kisses, "Baby, your wish is my command."

12