Perspectives: Reed's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAHHHH GOD YESSS..." Her hips shoved back wanting that finger deeper inside her ass. Her hands grabbed her tits under her tight sweater and bra squeezing and mauling her nipples hard and fast driving herself crazy. Finally his finger broke thru her sphincter and into her tighter anal hole. Shuddering, Tamara went thru a second orgasm - more violent and intense than the first. She couldn't take it... shaking wildly not wanting to be teased, she turned her head and growled, "FUCK ME. STOP teasing me you dumbass. Shove it in there pleeease."

A furious, quick fingering of her ass then Reed had his cock poised under Tamara. Shaking with anticipation, Tamara was lowered onto him his fleshy thick shaft penetrating her stretching her wide. Push after push sent shivers thru Reed and whines from Tamara - her ass hadn't felt this full since... the last time Reed fucked her. His final pushes plunged himself deep into her ass his balls rubbing against her silky buttcheeks. Stopping for a moment, Reed began bouncing her on his lap fucking her furiously. Grunts, whines, curses filled that section of the library as Reed fucked her like a animal her tits bouncing in her hands. Fingers entering her moist wet pussy and teasing her clit sent Tamara over the edge again in orgasm. It lasted as long as Reed fucked her; her body shook and trembled with bliss nearing Reed to his climax. The constant clenching of her muscles around his cock and the tightness of her ass gripped Reed not wanting him to let go. "You're sooo fucking tight..." he grunted as he fucked her as hard as he could.

"AAAAAHHHHH..." he shouted as he shot his load into her ass for the second time in a week. Her ass milked his cock forcing spurt after spurt to coat her deep inside. After he was spent, she collapsed laying back against him, his head hanging back eyes closed. Panting, both sat taking in what just happened. His cock, now flaccid, slipped out of her as his cum oozed out. Her inner thighs and his lap were moist with her juices - it was a mess.

"Thank... you." She managed.

"Anytime Tamara," he whispered back wrapping his arms around her stomach. They stayed that way for a few minutes. Reluctantly, Tamara stood wobbly and pulled up her jeans. Fixing her hair and fanning her face, she turned to him grinning contently, "I'm sorry."

"About what?"

"This," pointing to his now limp cock and wet lap mixed with both their juices her grin gone. "You have to promise not to tell Kevin. See, he's really a great guy - smart, funny, has a cock like a fucking donkey-"

Seeing his face, she stopped. She was rambling on about her boyfriend to a guy she just fucked. Yet, she had to explain... "Reed, I really do care for him-"

"I see." He said finally able to speak (the rush of the climax finally ebbing the more she spoke about her boyfriend). "Once I understand - twice I don't know..." He trailed off shaking his head. Looking out the window behind him, Tamara thought about what to say next.

Finally, "Kevin's good in bed. But, he doesn't like fucking my ass. He never has - thinks I'm an anal virgin. He considers it 'twisted' - even 'dirty' - so he just fucks my pussy. However, I have more violent orgasms when I get fucked in the ass. I don't know how to tell him yet..." lowering her head, she began to sob. What the... Reed couldn't believe his ears. Grabbing her hand, he squeezed it tenderly. "I won't tell him. I promise. It will be okay." Looking at his smile, her face softened.

"Reed?"

"Yes Tamara?"

Hesitating, Tamara lunged on, "I'm gonna ask you to make a decision. I'm not leaving Kevin... But I don't want to give up fucking you as long you only fuck my ass. I understand if you think I'm a slut... but I don't care - make a decision. Do you want to fuck my ass whenever I ask?"

Reed thought quickly... his mind raced at the thought of fucking an Upperclassman - despite the little thing about her HUGE bruising boyfriend. She wanted him - she just said it. Better answer before she changes her mind... Nodding, he answered, "Yes, I do. Don't worry - I don't think you're a slut. The arrangement is no biggie for me." Yeah right...

Smiling, She hugged him around the neck softly and kissed him. She held the embrace before reluctantly letting go. Her eyes twinkled softening her face and Reed's. Making her way past the table, she walked two steps then paused. "YO Tamara!" Hearing her name called, Reed recognized the voice.

OH SHIT... pushing the chair under the desk, Reed leaned forward hiding his still exposed cock and smiled up at Kevin as he hugged Tamara kissing her sloppily. Facing Reed, Kevin laughed, "Honey why you bothering the Newbie? He's trying to learn... something you suppose to be doing." Looking at Reed sheepishly, she mused, "I came to look for a book and I saw him so I came over to say wassup. I wasn't bothering you was I?" Hell fucking no he thought hiding that damn grin as best he could. He succeeded for Kevin just laughed. "Good. Keep studying Newbie; it only gets harder." Still laughing, Kevin took Tamara in his arms and both walked away chatting.

Reed sat back, sighed in relief, and looked down. Their juices were still mixed together on his cock and lap drying. He just made a significant decision; Reed was now an accomplice to a cheating girlfriend. Did he care? Yes... to an extent (the extent that if he gets caught Kevin will twist his body into a pretzel). Looking down at his cock, he realized why he said "YES" despite the threat of death. Tamara was attractive; she wanted HIS cock - albeit in her ass only; yet he was all the more happy to give it to her in any hole for as long as she wanted it. Decision's made... now he has to live with it.

To Reed, it didn't seem like a bad decision at all...

12