Perspectives the Sequel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,808 Followers

It was a half mile or so to the pub. I was tempted to drive, but having already had a couple of drinks and knowing I would get through at least half a bottle of wine, I thought better of it, even though I knew full well the chance of getting caught was slim. So we walked.

The pub cum restaurant was packed. Luckily I had booked a table and we squeezed into the corner of the bar and sat at the table which was hardly big enough to hold two plates. We sat on stools, which were low and uncomfortable, but were close together and tucked in behind other tables. We were quite secluded. That was nice! What was also nice was that under the table our legs touched frequently and, as a bonus to that, no one could see!

I had a quick look round, hoping that nobody who knew Carey and Mike, and me come to that was around. Fortunately I didn't recognise anyone, but I did notice quite a few people taking sly glances at us. I felt a little embarrassed, but there was nothing I could do, sort of 'made my bed' hadn't I?

We had a simple steak and chips meal, which I knew from previous visits, was delicious. Feeling ambitious and carefree I splashed on a good bottle of claret. It set me back thirty quid, but the taste and sensation as it slid down my throat, although gigglingly making me think of what might be sliding down my throat later as I looked at you, was worth every penny.

"Like it?" I asked as, unthinkingly, I touched my glass to yours.

"Mmmm lovely aunt, er Cat, sorry,"

As you made that blunder, I looked up and caught the eye of the woman at the next table. She smiled, quite knowingly as rather self-righteously she ran her eyes up and down me, over you then back to me. I just knew that she knew we were fucking.

Being so crowded and with the tables so close, conversation between us was difficult. I think we both wanted to discuss what had gone on between us last time. To sort of bring closure to it so we could move on, as indeed we had really. And maybe you did want to talk about Janis, did I, I wondered? But we couldn't do that so, we had some meaningless conversations about the family, your college and Sara, but they were interspersed by long silences. That made me realise just how little other than our desire for sex with each other we had in common; something that other women who'd had 'toyboys' had told me.

As I sipped the wine sitting embarrassed by the, increasing number it seemed, of inquisitive stares and ate my delicious steak, my mind wandered. It went back many years. For some reason, probably your knee prising my bare legs open a few inches and you being so close, it focused on sex. It went back to when I had first had sex with a woman, other than your mum that is. Why? Fuck knows it just did. I remembered her soft breasts on my face and in my hands, her mouth on mine and our lips pressing together. That made me shudder and I cast it from my mind.

As you told me something about a girl friend, talking a little too loudly, probably due to the wine, your leg pressed more firmly on mine and that took my mind back to sex. This time, though, it was the sex with you. It was what we did, what I did the last time that swirled around my mind.

It really had been a game of two halves. The first was me leading you; the second was you dominating me. Me teaching you, you hurting me; me, possibly, seducing you, you demeaning me. It had been odd. You had gone from being a virgin to an, almost, sexual expert in such a short time. It was only a few hours between you nearly crying because you had cum in your pants and you nearly raping me.

I remember you had held me down on my lounge floor in the middle of the night, ripped the vest and sleeping shorts I was wearing from me and had then forced yourself on me. I had resisted very strongly, then strongly, then shit I had slowly given up and let you shag me, right there. You had left the next day, thank goodness or, fuck it; I still wasn't quite sure which was how I felt.

I found that my fingers with the white tipped painted, square cut nails resting on the back of your hand. I had no idea how they had got there and I glanced across at the sourpuss, bitch at the next. She wasn't looking, thankfully.

I leaned over towards you a little, the front of my low cut tee gaping a bit. I felt good when I saw your eyes immediately go there. I whispered.

"Do you remember last time Matt, at my flat?"

"Of course, every detail."

"What did you enjoy most about it?"

"Dunno, hard to say, everything really."

"Have you done much since?"

"Sexually?" You said, possibly a little too loudly for cow face looked up from the next table.

"Yes."

You told me about the two girl friends you'd had and explained that one had only let you finger her. I was becoming certain that the people at the next table knew what we were talking about for they had stopped talking and they all seemed to be leaning towards us.

Whilst I had thought beforehand that I would find people thinking that you were my toyboy embarrassing, quite the opposite was starting to happen. I was welcoming it and feeling excited by it. I held your hand on the table and looked at the next table bitch as she glanced from my face, to my breasts and to our hands.

As I did that, you were saying.

"I've had several one night stands or bike rides as we call them."

"Really, did you enjoy them?"

I heard the woman tut as I said that.

Shortly after that I paid the bill, which I saw she noted with another tut.

As we were walking through the bar on our way out, I saw a couple I had met through my friends Carey and Mike who owned the cottage. I had been at dinner with them and Carey at their house. They were talking to a couple of guys, who looked rather camp, so I guessed that there were two gays in this village!

"Hello, Catherine isn't it?" The woman said.

"Yes hello Julia, how are you?"

"You remember Catherine don't you Brian?" She said to her husband.

"Of course I do," he said. He leaned forward and slipped his hand onto my side, his wrist pressing against the edge of my boob, a trick quite a lot of guys do. It made me remember that he was a bit of a letch. "How could I forget?"

"These are our friends Mark and Gary," Julia said, adding to them. "This is Catherine and er um....?" She said looking at you.

"Oh this is Matt, my sister's boy, my nephew," I explained gushing out the information. I could see the disbelief on the gays' faces.

There was hellos all round and they asked us to join them for a drink, which I politely declined.

"Have you seen Carey and Mike recently?" Julia asked.

"No but I will in a couple of days time, they will be coming to the cottage, we have some work to do together."

"And what about you Matt?" Mark the older gay asked, looking right into your eyes, rather longingly I thought.

"Er what," you mumbled.

"How long will you be in Norfolk?"

You looked at me for help. "Actually just until the day after tomorrow, his mum is popping up to collect him. She's coming up tomorrow evening so you'll probably meet her in here, or around the village the next day."

"Is mum really coming?" You asked as we wandered slowly down the unbelievably dark road holding hands.

"Yes I'm afraid she is."

I explained that Mike, Carey's husband, designed and produced websites and he sometimes commissioned me to write the content. We had one that had to be completed later this week, so they were coming up to the cottage and we would work on it together.

"You had sex with him?" You asked completely out of the blue.

"That's irrelevant," I said, going on to explain that Janis had asked if she could come and stay a night or two. As that fitted in well with the new arrangements with Carey, I had agreed.

"Fuck, so we only have tonight together?"

"And all day tomorrow, she won't be here until the evening," I said, trying to put a positive spin on the situation as I stopped, turned towards you and put my arms round your neck. "But you have to remember that Sara has been here and we dropped her off in Norwich, ok?"

"Yes sure," you said rather sulkily.

"Come on Matt cheer up."

"But just one fucking night Cat, I thought we'd have three of four."

"So did I, but everything got so bloody complicated, but don't worry, I'll make tonight really special," I said just before my mouth closed over yours. We kissed deeply and you manoeuvred me back into a shallow shop doorway. Your tongue was deep in my mouth. 'Mmmm good,' I thought 'He hasn't forgotten what I taught him.' Your hands were all over me; on my back, in my hair, all over my bum and on my tits. Mine were doing the same as I ground myself against your fabulously hard cock.

I'd only had sex with older guys since that amazing time with you so the feel of your back on my hands and your erection on my stomach sent enormous shudders of want through me.

Your hands went up my tee shirt and yanked my tits out of my bra. Jesus you were such a quick learner I remembered. You bunched my tee round my neck as several cars whizzed past, making me wonder what they could see.

Although being groped like this outdoors was a tremendous turn on, I had to stop you. If we got caught it would be awful both for me and Carey and Mike.

"Stop Matt, we can't here."

"Why not?" You grunted, you mouth full of my left tit.

"Because darling," I said sliding my fingers down your shorts and stroking the end of your dick. "I want to take you home, pamper and massage you and then suck your cock until you cum. I assume you haven't had that on any of your bike rides have you?"

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,808 Followers
12