Perspectives the Sequel Ch. 03

Story Info
Things heat up between an aunt and her nephew.
7k words
4.52
32.4k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,808 Followers

Cat and her nephew get much, much bolder.

Can incest between a forty something aunt and an eighteen year old nephew ever be justified?

*

I had felt very grown up in the pub. I had felt older than my nineteen, well eighteen and threquarters, years. It was amazing being with you in public, just like a date. I wanted things like that to happen more; I wanted us to 'go out' like a boy friend and girl friend. As we'd started walking home I had thought I would ask you if we could now go on dates and stuff like that, but when you told me that my mum was arriving tomorrow, my mind went off that. 'Fuck' fuck' fuck fuck,' I was mouthing to myself when you told me the bad news.

Then, though, as you can so easily do, you took my mind off that as well by pulling me into a shop doorway and kissing me. We had a good grope. Doing it like that in a doorway was more like what I was sued to with the girls I'd pulled so I felt more confident and really went for it.

Directly we kissed, my cock reared up and, though it got caught in my pants it made a large bulge in my shorts. I was pressing that against your soft belly and didn't feel at all embarrassed as I sometimes did with girls more my age. Also, unlike them, you didn't move away. No, experienced women like you want that so I revelled in you squirming against me. Not only did that feel good, but it also freed my cock from the restrictions of my boxers so it was straight up my stomach and, come to that yours as well. I sort of dry fucked as you leaned back against the shop door, well I suppose it was more us dry fucking each other for, as usual, you were as much into this as I was. Something else you don't get with the kids I usually go with. However, pulling your tee shirt up and over your tits and yanking them out of your bra was in more line with the sort of gropes I generally have. But the tits I yanked out of your bra were much different to the tits I'd yanked from other bras. There had been girl's tits, your's were the tits of a woman. Big, round, full and heavy with pronounced, but not huge nipples, which always, though, seemed to be hard, fucking lovely.

I wanted to shag you right there and then, right there in that doorway. I wanted to turn you round, get your shorts down, push your thong to one side and fuck you from behind as I squashed your bare tits against the glass of the shop doorway. But you stooped me.

"Why not?" I asked feeling fucking annoyed and bloody frustrated when you said we had to stop. You explained about the situation for us and for Carey and Mike if anyone saw us, and as your fingers, which were down the front of my shorts, fiddled with my knob you almost made both that and my mind explode when you said that you were going to take me home and suck my cock. Fucking hell what a thought.

"But can we have sex outside some time?" I asked as we walked with our arms round each other down the dark road, removing them each time a car came past.

"Who said there'll be other times Matt, we can't keep doing this."

"Why not?" I asked again feeling pissed off. I was surprised by your answer.

"Hmmmm true, why not, perhaps we can, now and then."

"I won't be a pest aunty, honest," I said my fingers on the hand round your shoulder finding the top of your breast.

"I know you wont, baby," you replied pulling me behind a bush and kissing me. "And yes we can do it outside, would that turn you on even more?"

"Fucking hell would it," I replied getting hold of both of your tits. "Let's do it here."

"No somewhere where we aren't known at all."

"Oh come on Cat," I persisted again pulling your tits from the cups of your bra.

As I said that the headlight of a car came round the corner and it slowed down right near us. We broke apart and walked round the big bush, the car had stopped right there. We looked in and saw a couple kissing, presumably a bloke dropping his girl friend or just having a quick grope. We smiled and walked on your tits I noticed jiggling wonderfully out of your bra under the thin top. You left them like that for the few hundred yards left to the cottage, fucking brilliant.

***

The pub had been a bit of a reality check. It had also been fucking exciting, if that's not too much of a contradiction.

I had been embarrassed at seeing other people looking at us. I was sure they were thinking 'poor old cow, can only get kids to go out with' or something along those lines certainly some were thinking, I was sure, 'how pathetic, obscene even was the spectre of a forty plus year old with a teenager.' Deep down I actually agreed with them.

Putting the embarrassment to one side the other aspect of the pub was that we were sort of on a date. And that simply didn't work. Other than sex and the family we had little to talk about. I'm not big on football or the latest X Box games and acid house music had never been my scene. After a few minutes I doubted whether you knew the PM's name or where Afghanistan is and you had no views on the typical topics discussed on dates or even round dinner tables. That said, being close to you, feeling your leg on mine, thinking that other people, particularly the women, were assuming, correctly, that we would soon be fucking, having your eyes continually 'undressing' and knowing that shortly you and your awesome cock would be mine to do with as I wished as I 'continued teaching you' had me tingling all the time we were at dinner. And walking home, kissing and groping took me back to my teenage years in some ways; they certainly made me feel as if I would cum.

When you got me in the shop doorway I really did want you to shag me. My body, especially, but also my mind was screaming out for you to fuck me outdoors in a place where we could be caught. Somehow my 'better' self' prevailed. It was just too awful a though that one of Carey and Mike's friends might see me leaning against that door, my tits out and my shorts and knickers round my knees as my sister's son, took me from behind.

What made me leave my tits out of my bra as we strolled the last hundred yards or so I don't know? But knowing that they were bare under the thin top kept my arousal at boiling point. Watching you watching them jiggle and wobble added to that and presumably ensured your blatant hardness was maintained until we eventually got inside the cottage. We soon got rid of that though.

We didn't bother to go upstairs; we didn't even put the lights on. We didn't kiss or cuddle each other and we didn't have any foreplay. We simply looked at each other, undressed then fucked on the floor of the lounge.

There was nothing spectacular in the way of the position. I was on my back, legs spread, you were between them, my ankles were crossed round your waist and you were deep inside me in a flash.

"I forgot....." You started to say as the glory of your hardened length and girth slid into me.

"Fuck the condom baby, just fuck aunty without it. I take it you prefer bareback."

"Other than earlier this evening I had never done it that way, but yes Cat I do."

It was over quite quickly. But then such fucks always are. In any case we didn't need a long, drawn out session. The atmosphere in the pub and certainly on the way home had primed us and all we needed to do was keep our powder dry for the last few yards and then we could let fire. And boy oh boy did we do that. It was certainly the most explosive fuck we had had so far.

***

It was turning into a strange evening. On the one hand I was on a date with a real woman, a MILF, a cougar an older woman. Shit did I feel grown up as the people in the pub stared at us. The men thinking how clever I was to have pulled you, the women wishing they had been you. No one was fooled for one moment about me being your nephew, even though I was. They knew I was your toyboy, your young stud, your fuck for the night. They must have, surely.

Certainly the group we had met as we were leaving must have thought that. The two gays eyeing me up surprised me. I had never been interested in that sort of thing, but, for some reason, the way the better looking one had stared at me made me tingle and wonder just what it would like to be with a man.

Whilst a lot of things were grown up and sophisticated, others were right up my street. Touching your legs with mine in the pub, snogging in that doorway, almost getting you to let me fuck you there and then and then getting your tits out behind the bush were all the sort of things I do with the birds I pull.

Once in the cottage, though, we went back to being grown ups. It was so fucking horny watching you undress I almost exploded before I could get my stuff off. The thought that you were willingly, eagerly even, taking your clothes off for me was fantastic. And seeing your great body gradually being stripped bare was mega hard on stuff, not that I needed that for I was like fucking granite.

To top it all you didn't go to the bedroom, you didn't lie on the sofa, and you didn't aim for the bed you simply laid down on the carpet, stark bullock naked, opened your legs, drew your knees up and beckoned to me to get between them. I was in there like a fucking rabbit. You said that I didn't have to wear a rubber and the feel of your cunt gripping was so much better, bareback as you called it. But the other fab thing was how you wrapped your legs round me. It felt as if you were pulling me further and further and deeper and deeper into that amazing cunt of yours.

Fuck knows how long we lasted. A minute, an hour, I had no fucking idea, but I suspect it was very quick. I came a lot, I know that and shot all of it deep inside you, fucking brilliant, but I hoped against hope you were careful with taking your pill!

***

"I need a drink," I said getting up in the dark "Would you like a beer or wine matt?"

"Wine if you're having that" you said remaining lying in the middle of the lounge floor.

I poured the wine and brought the two glasses and the bottle, which I suspected we would finish, back to where you were sprawled on the floor. Seeing you laid out like that suddenly reminded me of that night in my flat when I had gone to bed and you 'trashed' the place. Not a nice memory. Another vision also came into my mind, the bottle or a glass of red toppling over and making a fucking great stain on Carey's cream coloured carpet; I had enjoyed fucking on it, but doubted I'd enjoy cleaning it.

"Come on," I said, grabbing your hand.

"What?"

"We aren't drinking red wine on that carpet,"

"Where we going then, the carpet in the bedroom's white."

"Come with me, I need fag in any case."

"What?"

"You wanted us to have a fuck outside earlier, so now we can have a cigarette or two together out there, it's a warm night."

"Oh right, fucking brilliant."

At the back of the cottage there was a small courtyard, it was totally secluded and even if anyone came to the front door they wouldn't be able to see anything. We wandered out there and sat side by side on a low bench looking out to the countryside, which was lit up by the bright moon. My nipples were soon hard again, this time, though it wasn't with sexual arousal.

You put your arm round me and I cuddled up to you and tucked my feet under my bum as we both lit Marlboro reds. I don't smoke that much and never with non smokers, but a few drinks before and a few fags after with a fellow addict is fucking marvellous I think.

We chatted quite easily. It wasn't like before in the pub. There was no pretence of a date here, we didn't need to make small talk or search for items of common interest. There was only one item on our agenda, sex. We talked about last time, of course, but didn't get into the way we had fought when you had dominated me. We chatted about the pub and the walk home.

"God I so wanted to fuck you in that doorway," you said stroking my boob.

"I know baby."

"Have you ever had sex in places like that Cat?"

"What sort of places?"

"Where you might get caught? Does that turn you on or am I just a pervy kid"

"I have actually yes and no you aren't," I said looking up and pecking you on the cheek, "You're aunty Cat's tomboy, that's what you are baby." You smiled. I went on. "I think it's quite a common sort of fantasy really, lots of people want to try it. Exhibitionism it's called."

"Can we some time?"

"We'll see," I replied quite wary of thinking about what might happen in the future, that's if there was one for us.

Slowly our conversation became slightly more stilted, we began to run out of things to say or, was it that we wanted to discuss one topic in particular, I wondered as I felt you fingernails grazing across the top of my left tit? I stroked the inside of your leg and, looking down saw that you were hardening. Were you thinking the same as me I wondered as the sight of you mother, my sister Janis, filled my mind.

"So you enjoyed going out to dinner with me did you?" I asked.

"Yes it was fantastic, I want to do it more, can we?"

Again I was as non-committal as I could be.

"Maybe." I changed the subject. Smiling I said. "Well it looked to me like you made a conquest in the pub."

"What, who, oh him, the queer?"

"Not queer luv, gay is better."

"OK gay, don't be daft, I'm not that way."

"You never know Matt," I said carefully. I was remembering that I had admitted that I had slept with women and may even have told you, or at least implied that something had gone on between Janis and me. This was a ticklish topic. "Lots of people Matt can enjoy both ways you know."

"Yes I know and you said you did, didn't you?"

I was stroking your leg as I said this and accidentally I ran it up too far and touched your balls; it took me a moment to realise that your cock wasn't hanging down as it had been just a moment ago I looked down. It wasn't at full mast, but it was at a good half lying horizontally across your lower stomach. Something was arousing you? Was it my nudity, talk of the gay guy or of me having gone with women? I decided to find out so I stroked your cock. Its warm half hardness was lovely.

"So my superstud, what's caused this?" I asked. "Are you thinking about something in particular or............" I paused before adding "Someone in particular."

***

So many fucking brilliant things had happened to me since that first time I came to your flat. The few days there ending up with us having an afternoon and evening of awesome sex had been incredible and now, in a different way, similar things were happening.

We'd only been here about three fucking hours, I smiled realising that for once I was using fucking appropriately, and we'd fucked already fucked three times. There was clearly more to come including you coming through with your promise to suck my cock. Alright you had done that at your flat, but that was a bit forced. This time you had said you wanted to do it. I was wondering whether you would let me cum in your mouth and even more incredibly would you swallow my cum.

The fuck on the floor was fantastic as you let me do it bareback and you'd followed that up by taking me outside and sitting smoking and drinking stark, bullock naked. How about that for classy fucking sex, I thought.

Since that time when I had held you down on the floor in your flat and interrogated you about sex as we sort of reversed roles and I took over, I had tried to make my mind up on a couple of things. I was sure you had admitted to having been with women, so I had accepted that you were bi. That actually fuckingwell thrilled me and I'd had numerous wanks visualising you with a number of famous birds. The thing I wasn't so sure about, though, was if anything had gone on between you and my mum. I knew we had got onto that topic and I recalled saying that when I shot my load over your tits I was imagining that they were hers, which I was. I think I also told you that I fantasised about having sex with her. You were very understanding about that as you had been about so many things; that really had helped me 'grow up' so quickly sexually.

At the flat, as the evening had worn on I really had begun to think you were some form of slut. I had no comprehension of the concept of being wanton and lewd as part of sex, but being sophisticated and respectable at other times. So after you let me fuck you and we did all those things together, I was confused. I was also a little pissed and reached a totally incorrect conclusion. Over the ensuing months I had read a lot about sex and I had understood more about how you could do what we had done together, yet still me my well respected aunty Cat. You really were able to be a lady in the drawing room and a whore in the bedroom and by fuck, didn't that make me a lucky boy.

All these thoughts and more: the near sex in the doorway, the way that gay had looked at me and made me feel aroused, thinking about you with other women, being naked with you and having your hand stroking up and down my inner thigh was making me harden. Not fully yet, that was too soon, after all I hade only taken my cock out of ten or fifteen minutes ago and I had cum three times in a short while. But I knew it wouldn't take long. I had been with that young slag Tracy all one afternoon and evening and we'd fucked six or seven times and she wasn't a patch on you.

To be truthful, though, it wasn't just your naked body, your hand on my thigh, my fingers on your tit or the other things I had been thinking about, which was reviving my hard on. It was also thinking about my mum. Since I had last seen you at the party and between then and that first time in your flat, I had found it almost impossible to think of you without my mum's image also entering my mind.

I was so fucking curious about you and her, I just had to know. Yet at the same time I was so horny about her. It had taken me a lot of soul searching and research and reading to recognise and accept that I wanted to have sex with my mother.

So when you asked whether I was thinking of 'someone in particular,' I knew the taboo topic was rearing its head.

I felt fucking terrible. I felt like a little kid being asked to own up to something. I was embarrassed, guilty and ashamed, but so fucking aroused that I'm sure my cock twitched.

I mumbled something like "Thinking about you and other women."

"Really?" You replied quietly, your soft fingertips just millimetres from my balls.

"Yes, it excites me."

"So it does most me, Matt, that's very common, men like a bit of lessy action."

That made you laugh a little.

"Yes I watch it on the porn sites with me mates."

"Naughty," you said giving my leg a slap. "I bet you've got some girl rock or film stars you really fancy haven't you?"

"Yes, yes of course I have."

"So do you imagine me having sex with them?" You asked as your cool fingers snaked around my cock.

I didn't reply for a moment or two as I enjoyed the sensations of your fingers on my cock and tried to imagine what it would feel like when it was your lips wrapped round it. It was probably a wrong move, for I let you work me up too much. Not so that I was near to cumming, there was plenty of time before that. It was so that my inhibitions seemed to vanish. I felt able to do and say anything.

"No Cat, not with them."

"But you presumably visualise me doing it with someone don't you?" You asked so fucking provocatively you must have known what you were doing.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Want to tell me who Matt?"

In what was probably no more than a whimper I stammered. "I don't know."

"Matt I think you do know and I think you should say. Please?" You asked so pleadingly that I simply couldn't refuse, not that I wanted to really.

Just one word slid so quietly and easily slid from my mouth. Even though neither of us may have heard it we both knew full well what that three lettered was.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,808 Followers
12