Persuading His Teacher

Story Info
Ethan decides to show Ms Smith he isn't just her student.
3.9k words
60.2k
65
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan could see her as he turned to do another lap in the pool. Each time he came up for air, his eyes automatically sought her. Ms. Smith, or as he knew her, Paige. She was sitting in a chair by the edge of the pool looking down at the papers in her lap. Dressed in a tight skirt and button-down blouse, she really didn't fit into her surroundings.

Thanks to his swim coach having an emergency, Ms Smith had taken over watching swim practice today. For the past 4 hours she had tried to catch up on marking papers while simultaneously keeping watch on a dozen rowdy teenagers. When they started throwing eachother into the deep end and wrestling on the wet tiled floor, she called an end to the practice and sent them off to the showers.

As team captain, Ethan stayed behind to help clean up and put away equipment. While Ms Smith took care of the smaller pieces, he rolled up the line markers and moved the heavy carts back into the storage room.

"So," he asked, "What did you think of your first day as honorary swim coach?"

She laughed, "I don't think I would be able to handle it full time. Are you guys always so energetic?"

"Yeah, pretty much. The younger guys especially."

"The younger guys? You're trying to sound old! You're only 17!"

He stood up and straightened to his full 6'2" height. "I had my birthday last month. I'm 18 now. I'm not a kid anymore, Paige."

She looked him up and down, taking in his full form. Years of swimming had broadened his shoulders and etched washboard abs from his stomach. His last growth spurt had made him a head higher than her. His body had definitely taken on the look of a man's, even if she refused to look at the area his tight swim competition shorts covered.

"You'll always be a kid to me, Ethan. Also, how many times have I told you to call me Ms Smith at school? I'm your teacher here, not your friend."

"No one is here, they've all gone home already. What does it matter what I call you?"

"If I'm going to be able to stay here and teach, I have to have the respect of the students and the teachers. Having any student, no matter how long he's known me, call me Paige can make people think I can't control a class of teenagers."

He shrugged and looked away, "I'll try, but I'm not making any promises." He had known Paige his whole life, they had grown up together. For 18 years, his whole life, they had lived next door to eachother. They had a lot of history, and their relationship had changed over the years.

She was older than him by 7 years. When he was young, he worshipped her, following her around like a puppy. Even the littlest bit of attention she gave him made him ecstatic. When she became a teenager, she became his babysitter. As their parents went out to dinners and plays together, he sat at home playing video games with her. They wasted hours together, just the two of them.

Seven years ago had been the most difficult time for him, Paige had headed off to college. He was 11 years old and refused to say goodbye to her as she packed up the car. He watched from the second story window, peeking around the curtain as the car backed out of the driveway. He ran outside and the last glimpse he had of her was as the car turned at the end of the street. He didn't see her again for 2 years.

Paige stayed away during the holidays. She spend them with her new college friends. From what her parents told his, she was skiing in Colorado, went for spring break in Florida and took intern jobs in New York during her summer breaks. Her family travelled to New York to spend time with her rather than her coming home. While she was gone, he never forgot about her.

She finally came home the summer he was 13. He was playing basketball in the driveway when she strolled over from next door. He was so stunned to see her that he didn't even notice when he dropped the ball and it rolled into the street. He scooped her up in a hug and swung her around. He was as tall as he now, though he was still lanky he still had the strength to lift her up easily. He held her tightly, her breasts crushed against his chest until he began to notice an uncomfortable feeling in his pants.

From that day on, his view of her changed again. She became his first love, his ideal woman. She was 20 and in college, he wasn't even in high school yet, but he didn't care. He wanted her, and one day he was determined she was going to be his.

For the next few years he saw her now and then. She had finished college, completing her teaching degree. Paige spent a while doing term teaching positions in schools in New York, but this past year a full time permanent position had come up in her old school, his school.

To say he was surprised when he saw her in his homeroom in September would be an understatement. He stood in silent shock staring at her until one of his classmates threw his arm around his shoulder and dragged him into the classroom.

Paige looked different than what he was used to. Gone was the girl next door who wore tank tops and shorts. Teacher Paige, or Ms Smith as he was now required to call her, preferred professional skirt suits and collared shirts. The change only heightened his desire for her. Every day during fourth period he fought to hide his erection. He never stood up to answer questions when called on, and if forced, he always held a text book in front of himself.

Fortunately, he didn't have to see her all the time. Her parents had moved to a new neighborhood last year. He didn't have to worry about her sneaking over and catching him pleasuring himself while thinking about her. She still didn't think of him as anything other than the kid next door, she couldn't see him for the man he had become. He needed to change that.

When he turned 18, he figured the time had come. He was an adult, recognized by law. She couldn't deny it. For the past month he had bided his time until the perfect chance came up. When his coach got called away for a family emergency and Paige was roped into taking over swim practice duties for the next week, he knew his chance had come.

With everyone already gone from the school, he was alone with her in the small equipment room. He watched her as she bent over to put the lap clock on its shelf, her tight skirt stretching over her backside.

He cleared his throat and looked away from the tempting sight. "So, does it feel strange coming back to your old high school and teaching?"

"A bit. The strangest thing is probably having to teach you. Little Ethan being a senior is hard to take in."

He playfully pulled her against him, holding her from behind. "I'm not so little anymore, Paige. You used to beat me wrestling, but there's no way you could take me now."

"Oh really?" She struggled against him, her body writhing against his. "You've gotten a bit stronger, Ethan."

"That's not the only thing I've gotten, Paige." Her backside kept rubbing against his groin, it's gentle brushing was arousing him quickly. He tightened his hold on her, feeling her breasts resting on his forearms. He leaned down to whisper in her ear, "You should probably stop moving around like that or you'll soon feel another thing that's gotten significantly bigger."

Immediately realizing the implications, she froze. He could already feel his erection pressing against his swim shorts, he was sure she could feel it pressing against her back, too. She was breathing hard from their play wrestling, his breath coming in uneven bursts.

"That's enough joking around, Ethan. Let me go."

He held her tighter against her, he could feel her heat through her thin shirt. Except for his swim trunks, he was naked. "I'm not letting you go until you admit I'm an adult."

She was exasperated, "Just turning 18 doesn't make you an adult. You're still in high school. You're still a kid."

He pushed his hips against her, "Does this feel like a kid's body to you? I graduate in a month, Paige. I'm not that kid you babysat anymore, I'm not always going to be your student either."

She tried to wriggle away from him but instead of letting her go, he spun her around so she faced him. He locked eyes with her. "It's time for you to see me for the man I've grown into."

He leaned down and captured her lips with his. She tried to move her head back, but he held her in place, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She resisted, but he could feel her will weaken and she began to respond.

His hands slid down her back and grabbed her bottom, crushing her groin against his. When she felt his cock nudging at her belly, she pulled back.

"Ethan, stop this. Your joke has gone too far." She pushed her hands against his bare chest.

"It's not a joke, Paige. I've wanted you for a long time. I've waited for you to realize I've grown up."

"Stop it, Ethan. Just stop." She pushed against him so hard she fell off balance, he caught her in his arms and slowly lowered her to the floor.

"I've waited for years, Paige. I'm not letting you get away this time." He pulled at the stack of clean towels until they created a pile and he moved her onto it. She watched him warily, suddenly becoming aware of how much of a physical advantage he had on her. He was taller and stronger. She didn't stand a chance in a physical fight against him, as their play wrestling had shown her earlier.

"Ethan...please..." She begged, but he wasn't going to give up.

He found the cord from a mesh equipment bag and wrapped it around her wrists, securing them above her head. He began to run his hands down her body, feeling her through her clothes, finding the curves she tried to hide from her students.

Ethan unbuttoned her top, each button revealing more of her supple flesh until her shirt finally gaped open to show off a purple lace bra. He could see the dusky circles of her nipples through the fine fabric. Slipping his hand inside her shirt, he ran his cupped her breasts, running his thumb over her nipples until they formed hard little peaks under his touch.

"I like your underwear, Paige. It may be a little too sexy to wear to school though. Are you wearing the matching panties?" His hand fell down and ran up her thigh below her skirt, lifting it to her waist as his hand inched up her legs.

Paige clamped her legs together, trying to deny his fingers, but his hand quickly managed to reach her apex.

"Wow," he whistled. "Ms Smith! Imagine what the boys in school would do if they knew you were wearing a g-string under that tight skirt." He cupped her mound, "A g-string and a bare pussy, too? I wouldn't have lasted this long if I had known what was under here."

His finger slipped under the thin string covering her vagina and discovered the hint of moisture that was seeping from her slippery folds. He heard her gasp as his finger entered her, "See Paige, your body responds to me. It knows I am a man, we just have to change your mind."

"Ethan...please, just let me go. It's not too late."

"Paige, look around you. You're alone in a storage room with a student who is almost naked. Your top is open, bra is exposed, and your nipples are like bullets. I'd like to see you try to explain to someone that this isn't what it looks like." He hooked his finger up and touched her g spot, causing her to gasp. "Explain why a student currently has his finger inside you and is massaging your g spot. Come on, Paige. You're at my mercy right now and you know it."

She turned her head away from him, but not before he saw a flush staining her cheeks. She was enjoying it, the increasing wetness around his finger told him that. He pulled her underwear to the side so he could see as well as feel her pussy.

He could see her moisture glistening in the light, coating her pussy lips and his fingers. He moved his fingers back and forth inside her until her hips began to move against him too. Reaching to her hips, he grabbed the sides of her underwear and pulled them down. The purple lace slid over her slim legs but got caught on her high heels. He pulled them over one of her shoes and left her underwear dangling from the other.

With her underwear out of the way, he spread her legs wide and settled between them. He lowered his mouth until he could feel the heat rising from her. He flicked his tongue quickly against her clit and he could hear her gasp. He closed his mouth around the hard nub and sucked on it until she was moving uncontrollably against him. When he inserted his fingers into her again, he could feel her pussy gripping them. He could feel her getting closer to orgasm each time his fingers entered her.

"You're trembling, Paige. You want me to make you cum, but I'm not going to let that happen yet." He rose to his feet and hooked his fingers into his swim trunks. Her eyes watched the movement of the fabric as he slowly pulled them down.

"Do you want to see what you do to me? What you've always done to me? For the past year I haven't been able to stand up in class because of you." He reached into his trunks and lifted his cock above the waistband. It was already fully erect, eight inches of swollen meat standing straight out from his body. He kicked his trunks off and knelt beside her, his cock inches from her face.

Ethan could see a drop of precum gathered at the tip of his cock and he couldn't wait to see it coating her lips. He pushed his hips forward until his tip touched her red lips, his precum stretching between them.

"Open your mouth, let me in. I've dreamed about what it would feel like for years." Ethan pinched her nose until she was forced to open her mouth to breath, once she did he shoved his cock inside. He felt her warm mouth close around the head of his cock and groaned. Once his cock was in her mouth, she seemed to let her guard down and he could feel her begin to suck on it.

He reached around and untied her hands from their drawstring prison, immediately she reached up to grab his cock, guiding it into and out of her mouth. He could feel the tongue massaging the bottom of his shaft as it slid towards her throat. It felt better than he could ever have imagined.

Leaning his head back, he let himself become fully immersed in the experience. Her hands were skilled, teasing him by gently brushing his balls without ever actually giving them full treatment. She pulled her head back until just the bulbous head was in her mouth and massaged it with her tongue.

He could feel his control slipping as she occasionally kissed his cock, tracing the shaft up and down. Her mouth was coated in his precum and her saliva, her cheeks bulged as his cock stretched them outwards. It nearly made him cum when she would swallow the copious amounts of precum he was leaking into her mouth.

Reluctantly pulling his cock out of the warm cavern of her mouth, he knelt between her legs, positioning himself at her core.

"Ask me to fuck you, Paige. Tell me you want me too." He rubbed his cock up and down her slit, feeling its velvety head spreading her juice to cover her clit. Massaging the hard nub with his cock, he felt her trembling beneath him.

Her head tossed from side to side. "I...I...I...can't. Please don't make me say it." Feeling him at her entrance seemed to bring back her reservations, but he wasn't going to let those get in the way of his goal. He started to push into her, he watched with awe as her pussy lips gave way to his cock, her flesh forming a slick tunnel for his hard shaft.

Ethan groaned as he felt himself push along her tight passage, her muscles stretching around his head and then tightening again around his shaft. It felt better than he could have imagined. For years he had fantasized about being inside of her, and now it was finally happening. Pushing until he felt her pussy lips around the base of his cock, he waited for her to adjust to his presence.

"We shouldn't be doing this. This is wrong." Paige's words contradicted the tremblings he felt in her body.

"We're both adults, Paige. I've wanted you long before you became my teacher." He began to move slowly inside her, feeling her pussy grip his cock as he pulled out. "I had my first wet dream about you, you know. My window faced yours and you forgot to close the curtains. You were changing and I saw everything." He reached down and pulled her bra above her breasts. "I had never seen breasts in real life before then." He squeezed their nipples before leaning down to suck on the hard points.

"What?!" Her eyes opened wide. "You were just a little kid."

"Boys mature fast, Paige. I've fantasized about you for years. I've wanted to fuck you like this for a long time." He ground his hips down into hers as if to prove his point. Her moist pussy welcoming him into its depths.

His hips began to move quickly against hers, finding a rhythm. He pulled his cock completely out of her before diving back in, revelling in the feeling of her warm flesh parting for him. He sank into her until he felt his balls resting against her, each thrust causing them to slap against her, the sound echoing in the small room.

He could hear her moan quietly as his body drove hers towards orgasm, her breath became irregular as she naturally responded to the stimulation it was receiving from his cock. The smell of their sex was filling the room, mixing with the faint scent of chlorine from the equipment. From her skin he could also smell a hint of perfume, the smell getting stronger the closer he leaned to her.

Ethan could feel his balls tighten, lifting in their loose sack, his orgasm was close. He was flooding her channel with precum, its stickiness mixing with her juice to provide ample lubrication as he fucked her. He thrust in until he could feel the hardness of her cervix kissing his tip.

"Paige, I'm going to cum in you." He declared, feeling his cum beginning to rise.

"What?! NO! Aren't you wearing a condom?" Panic flitted across her face fighting against pleasure.

He thrust into her again, her pussy tight around him, milking him. "I've cum so many times thinking about being in your pussy that it is only right that I fill you up with a load of my cum where imagined being for so long. No Paige, I'll never wear a condom with you. I'm going to fill you up with so much cum that it leaks out of your well fucked pussy for days. I'm claiming it."

Driving his cock fully inside her, he began to cum. His release was so powerful that he shook, his body involuntarily spasming against her, crushing his hips against her. Jet after jet of thick semen flew out of him, he could feel its warmth surrounding his tip and then spread down his shaft as its volume overwhelmed her tight pussy.

The onset of his orgasm triggered Paige to have her own. Her pussy began to clench down on his cock, its powerful massaging grip drawing every last drop of cum from him. He was locked in her pussy as she milked him, his sperm coating every inch of her insides. He stayed entrenched in her depths until her body stopped trembling and bucking against him.

Finally pulling out, he saw his cum begin to leak out of her swollen pussy. He used his index finger to push it back into her and then rubbed it onto her clit. Her body shuddered as he massaged her still sensitive nub.

"You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that, Paige. Your body tells me you did. You like having my cock inside you, driving you to orgasm. You want it again, your body wants me inside your pussy again."

She shook her head. "No. This was a mistake. It can never happen again. Let's pretend this never happened."

He laughed, "You can try to forget it, but you can never erase the fact that my cock was inside you, that you fucked me back. Even at this moment your pussy is filled with my semen." He stood up, his cock slick with the residue of their cum. "I knew you were going to have regrets afterwards, which is why I have a little insurance. I recorded everything on my phone." He reached over to take his phone from where he had stashed it earlier. He turned it so she could see the screen, it was still recording them now.

12