Persuasion

Story Info
Jack persuades his mother that she needs his sperm
1.8k words
4.22
394.2k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexcream
sexcream
44 Followers

This time he was in no state to check his own desires, his hands had been busy too, quietly manipulating until his penis was close to bursting. His heart thumping, he waited until she began to abandon herself, her hips moving, her breath coming in quick gasps, and slipped his hand upon hers, his finger quickly finding hers in that succulent slit, yet she was so far gone, that her only response was a gasp.

“Jack No!”

Not thrusting him away, for his finger provided such an exquisite sensation moving next to her own, not leaping up in dismay, for she was so far along the path of pleasure, her hips humping up, forcing his fingers deeper...

“Ohh Ohh Jack...”

She gave out a great sigh as the moment came, dousing him in her juices, and a moment later she felt a splash up on her cheek as a prodigious volume of sperm sprayed her nighty...

No words were necessary, both felt they had overstepped the mark, and he turned from her... she cuddled in to him and they dozed, neither though could sleep, their minds in a whirl of excitement, guilt, lust... it was perhaps only an hour later when those feelings of lust got the better of her again, the idle movement of her hand along his thigh and finding him ravenously erect, and making him squirm instinctively against her hand.

“Oh Jack!” she sighed, holding the huge balls which dangled along his thigh. He turned to her, and both her hands came to him

“Darling Jack.” she sighed as he began to kiss her.

“Oh mama...”

“How naughty of you” she smiled idly as he unbuttoned her nighty, still sticky with his come... she helped him remove it and then she was in his strong arms.

“Oh mama... how I love you” he sighed, her breasts squashed gloriously to his chest, her loins grinding tight against his penis ...her tongue lolled against his

“Oh Jack...darling...you mustn’t put it in me.”

“Oh but mama... what harm could there be.“

“Oh Jack you are too wicked.” she sighed,

“You know it would be incest my love...if you were to put your penis into me...how could we even think of such a thing”

“I know mama...you want it as much as I...”

“Oh yes my love...but we mustn’t...you know we mustn’t.”

Her words discouraged, yet her actions did everything to encourage him as she continued to toy with his great swollen testicles...

“Oh no mama...I know that we mustn’t” he sighed, beginning to suckle at the starkly outstretched teats of her breasts. It made her swoon with delight, setting copious juices bubbling between her thighs...knowing that for all her words she would not rest until it mingled with his semen.

“Yet what am I to do mama when I can think of nothing else...”

“Oh my dear love...I know...I know....” and after a long pause

“Perhaps if we were very discreet mama...noone need know” she pretended to need convincing.

“Jack my sweet...but how could we keep such a thing from your father?”

“He is seldom here...”

“Oh but Jack...how could I look at him again knowing that we were deceiving him so”.

“Have we not already deceived him mama...” he smiled slyly, his fingers running up her thigh.

“Yes my love...but incest is more than a little deceit...” she let out a gasp as his fingers found her vulva...it's hot entrance already pouting...the delicate surrounding curls soaking with her musky juices.

“Oh Jack...perhaps we could be discreet...” she was almost coming with the merest teasing of his fingers there...his smile was one of triumph.

“Oh god Jack...” she gasped as his knuckle rubbed so insistently against her pleasure bud, her hips rising involuntarily...he knew she couldn’t help herself...he knew he would have his penis within her vagina very soon...

“Oh my love...I want it so...” she sighed as the waves of pleasure subsided a little, her hand upon his as he continued to tease her...

“Oh mama...he shall never know” he growled, guiding her hand to him...his immensely throbbing penis as hot as fire, and as rigid as an iron bar She knew he was not to be put off in such a state...his eyes as wild as her own.

“Oh Jack...do it then.... put your penis in me!” she gasped as they kissed again sealing their deception...their tongues entwining, their bodies pressed together so tightly. The decision was made ... and although the consequences were unknown, a weight of concern now lifted from them both...he saw a sultry smile playing on her lips as she looked down at him...this pulsing monster was to be her own plaything...hers to command, to awaken time and time again. And he too savoured the moment...wondering how many times she would allow him to mount her...to inject his sperm into her...picturing in his mind their conjunctions, all over the house. And for both of them came a realisation that the idea of deceiving his father fuelled their excitement. She knew she would encourage him when there was a risk of him finding them, the discretion, which she had pleaded him to maintain, would be pushed to its very limit.

She could wait no longer, and began to raise her knees about his waist, drawing her body upwards so that the great column, which had been pressing her belly, now pushed against the slippery folds of her vulva. He smiled as she raised them further, until they were almost level with his chest, and the nozzle of his great hosepipe slipped between the petals of her soaking channel.

“Ahh mama...” he gasped pressing forward to sheath a good half of his penis. Their eyes locked together, he rasped his chest against her sensitive nipples, the moment was exquisite, the pleasure they shared was almost complete as he began to work his great tool back and forth.

“Oooh Jack...” she gasped repeatedly, overwhelmed with desire and lust, her hips jerking feverishly to meet his powerful thrusts. Once again their lips glued together, her hands driving him closer to bursting as she clasped the stiff root of his penis as he drove it deeply and slowly into her.

“Mmmm Jack... so full of sperm for me” she sighed cupping the great appendages which swung like a bullocks' beneath his huge pestle.

“I need it Jack...I need it all!”

“Oh yes mama...I'm going to fill you with it...I'm going to do it in you” he drew back and sluiced her slowly and deeply again.

“Mmmm yes darling... you're going to fill mama's vagina with your lovely sperm” Her words were driving him ever closer to the brink, his thrusting becoming more insistent, his moans of pure pleasure more urgent, as the thought of pumping his seed into her made it boil up within him.

“Ahh mama...Yes...I'm going to do it...” She was losing control, the words bursting from her as she began to douse him, waves of pleasure crashing over her...

”Do it Jack!” she gasped, holding the immense root of his column as it began to expand in readiness to discharge...

“Mmmmm...Wicked boy...your sperm is coming...it's going to shoot out of your penis” she felt his great engine begin to jerk wildly, each pulsing spasm sending a prodigious jet of semen flooding into her vagina, filling her womb.

“Mama...mama” he grunted as each spurt rushed out of him.

“Oh Jack...my wicked darling...” she cooed as his breathing started to return to some kind of normality.

They remained entwined for what seemed like hours before she spoke. He lay back, quietly wondering if her conscience had returned to put an end to their paradise... She could guess what he was thinking, and wondered at her own mind, her own conscience. She was surprised how clear it was...how little guilt she felt for Richard, how much love she felt for her son, how much her thoughts of the future began to involve their physical union, their deception....

“Jack my love...I love you so much my darling” she cooed, kissing him deeply, passionately, so much so that she stirred his thoughts away from his conscience

“Oh mama...” he was so overcome with happiness that she had not changed her mind about their deception, not decided in the aftermath that the whole thing must stop. They smiled together...

“Of course we must be discreet...”

They slept fitfully, dreaming such dreams...until the morning sun streamed through the curtains, she felt wonderful, like a new woman as she slipped out of bed and peeped through the curtain, and was it not on purpose that she wriggled her bottom tantalisingly in front of him, whether or not, he was behind her in a moment, his head on her shoulder waiting for her signal, she turned and smiled and kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth so forcefully, and her hand felt behind, making sure. She needn’t have, for he was extremely erect again, his hands sweeping up her nighty to cup her pendant gourds, pushing it off as she lifted her arms above her head.

“It is incest darling... It is too wicked” she sighed as the mighty head of his lance was presented to her pouting slit

“I want to be wicked” he sighed as she pressed back, slotting her vulva over him.

“Ohhh Jack...do your incest!” she turned to kiss him again as he pressed fully into her, watching as his penis disappeared inside her, until his balls rested against the backs of her thighs. He remained there a moment, savouring the gripping of her vagina, the springy weight of her breasts on his palms, the silky smoothness of her bottom against his loins she savouring the throbbing of his huge affair inside her, the muscular arms about her waist, the tingling of her nipples as he kneaded her breasts

“Oh mama!” he sighed as she began to work her bottom, the maddening desire too much for her to still herself, parting her legs wider, she allowed him further up her, she put her hand there to hold him as he filled and refilled her slit, her eyes staring wildly into his as she turned....

”Oh god Jack....do it!” she spilled her pleasure juices twice as he continued to ram up her, holding onto her wide hips to force himself deep inside, she was almost fainting, overwhelmed by the excitement, the feelings,

“Jack...please!” she sighed as his urgency increased, reaching further back she held his great balls.

“Do it in me!” as the words came, she felt his monstrous tool twitching violently, and felt the massive rush of sperm inside her as it leapt from him again and again.

That she could have done such a thing seemed impossible to believe, that she felt so good about it even more so, yet she felt like a young girl again, wanting her lover so much, and this side of her so long neglected had bred in her a lust so strong, a craving for such wickedness as she would never have dreamed, The same was true of Jack, it was as if a door had been opened into a new world... where his most obscene whim was possible, he had committed incest, mated with his own mother, and now what barriers were left to their sinfulness...

sexcream
sexcream
44 Followers