Persuasion

Story Info
A wife continues her campaign to sleep with other men.
2.4k words
2.29
63.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather last weekend was the best so far this year, so, after church on Sunday we had a barbeque. Just my wife and I, which was nice. We both had a couple of beers, and after we'd eaten, we sat in our recliners enjoying the sun, and reading magazines. "I've been thinking," my wife said, putting down her magazine.

"About what my love?" I asked, putting down The Sunday Times.

"When my sister is here she's going to want to meet men, get chatted up, asked on dates etc."

"Yes, of course, I realise that," I said, not at all sure where this was going

"Oh good, I'm glad you understand."

"Understand what?"

"Understand that I'll have to go out with her, regularly, on Friday and Saturday nights, without you."

"Do you mean to pubs?" I really didn't like where this was going.

"Yes, pubs, and also dancing, at the hotel dances."

"But we enjoy those together, why can't I come as well?"

"Because no guy is going to ask Carol to dance when there's a guy there. Anyway, what usually happens is a couple of guys ask a couple of girls to dance, and then take it from there. Same with chatting up in a pub, guys like to work as a pair for courage."

"But what do you mean when you say they will 'take it from there'?"

"Well, you know, buy us drinks, put arms around us, try to kiss us."

"But you're married, to me!" I exclaimed, horrified by what she was saying.

"I know that sweetness, but I'll have to go along with it to a certain amount or they'll just back off and ask some other women. I don't necessarily have to have full sex."

"Not necessarily?"

"Well, I'll have to go along with it to some extent. I mean, if they ask us out on a joint date, for dinner or something, I'd have to say yes, for Carol's sake, and if they take us back to a house, or whatever, I'd have to allow some stuff, so I'm really glad that you understand and won't get jealous."

I'd fantasized about my wife going out with another guy, and maybe making me a cuckold, but this was not a fantasy, and I was starting to feel a bit sick, over the idea of my wife with another man. What if she liked him better than me, what if he had a bigger cock?

"Anyway," she went on, "I'll need you to help me choose what to wear, tell me what guys find sexy, what will send off signals that I'm available."

"But you're not available!"

"Well, I sort of will be, won't I? Do you want to discuss how far you're happy for me to go, just so I have some guidance on what you'll be comfortable with?"

"Oh, ok, I suppose so," Although I wasn't comfortable with any of it.

"So, to start, you understand that I'll be going out with Carol, to pubs and also dancing, hoping that she can meet a guy or guys to go out with and also stay in with?"

"Yes, my love, I've got that."

"Good, so you also understand that we expect guys to chat us up in the pubs, and try to get off with us. I'll wear my wedding ring, so they'll know I'm married."

"Yeah, well, that won't stop them trying to get into your knickers, will it?"

"I certainly hope not, otherwise I won't be able to help my sister. Good point about the knickers, by the way, you need to help me buy some new sexy ones, just in case."

"I'm not sure I'm very happy about..."

"Shush...let's get back to where we were. So, if we meet a couple of guys at a dance, you're happy for me to dance with one of them?"

"Yes, I guess, that should be ok."

"Good, now we're getting somewhere. Also, it's ok if they buy us drinks?"

"Yep."

"And when there's a slow dance, I assume he can put his arms around me to dance close?"

"I suppose that's ok," although I didn't really like the idea.

"Well, the next thing, which I can't avoid, is Carol's guy will start kissing her, or she'll kiss him if he's too shy. So I will have to do the same. You're ok for a guy to kiss me while we're dancing?"

"Well, I'm not very happy about it."

"My love, it's not having sex, just a bit of a snog!"

"Oh, ok, but I think that's far enough"

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to let him do a bit more, until Carol has hauled her guy off to his room for sex. I guess I'll just not tell you about it."

"That doesn't make it better!"

"You are getting your knickers in a twist over this. I thought you would look forward to hearing all about my adventures on Sunday morning while I give you a well deserved slow wank as a reward for being so understanding?"

"Well, that does sound very nice."

"Good, that's better. Anyway, that was why I mentioned about the new knickers, I'm going to have to let him get his hand in my knickers and play with my love button, then I can get his big cock out and wank him off, and hopefully his fingers will get me off. I've no wish to come home excited but not satisfied."

"If the guys want another double date, of course, it won't be so easy to avoid being fucked, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it, don't you think? Oh, and just in case, shall I lie to you if I let a guy fuck me, or would you prefer the truth?"

"I don't want you lying to me!"

"I hoped you'd say that, I don't want to be keeping secrets from you, but you must promise not to go off at the deep end if I end up having sex with some other guys, just to help Carol, of course."

"I.." I spluttered, dumbfounded.

"I think it'll really turn you on...I can tell you all the details...I'm really looking forward to meeting some new men...in fact I'm really turned on now...shall we go upstairs?"

Of course I said, "yes," and somewhere in the throes of passion, I think I told my wife that I actually wanted her to have sex with another man.

The following day we received the news we have been waiting for. My wife's sister Carol had got her visa and was moving to the uk to live with us. This was great news, of course, I like her and will be happy that she's with us and not on her own.

The negative, however, was that the conversation I recounted in my previous post is now going to become a reality. My wife was definitely going to be going out on the pull with her sister, leaving me at home wondering what they are up to. My wife realized that this would be at the front of my mind.

"So, my love," she started, "I'm really glad that we had our little conversation about me going out with my sister, and especially glad that you admitted, during our love making, that you are turned on by the idea of me having sex with another man, and, in fact, want me to do it."

"But that was a fantasy, during sex, it doesn't mean I actually want you to do it!"

"Well, you've said it now. I think you actually do want to be a cuckold, but are just a bit nervous about it."

"I suppose so."

As far as my wife was concerned, that was the end of the conversation, but it didn't end in my head. I still couldn't believe I had admitted to being turned on by the idea of my wife having sex with another man, but I was excited at the time, and thinking with my little brain.

"Actually, I'm really looking forward to going out on the pull with Carol again," she continued, "we always managed to hook up with good looking younger guys really quickly. It's good that I can tell you everything that happens, I don't want to keep secrets from you."

"Right."

"Did I tell you that you are the only lover I've had who is older than me?"

"Yes my love."

"It'll be fun having a young fit guy trying to seduce me again...you understand that, don't you?"

"Yes, of course my love."

"And now that we have your own little fantasy out in the open, I won't need to resist very hard. If at all, in fact!"

"I see."

"I'm glad you see darling, shall we go to bed now?"

So off we went to bed, and I used my tongue between my wife's legs, for about half an hour, making her cum three times. I kept thinking that she was fantasizing about all the young guys she could fuck. After she had been completely satisfied she lay next to me gently stroking my cock. I was so horny from all this talk of her sleeping with other guys that I was rock hard in seconds, and desperate to cum. My wife teased me for about ten minutes, then stroked around the head of my cock and started to whisper in my ear.

"So, you're really excited about the prospect of me going out clubbing with Carol?"

"Yes, I must confess I am," I confessed reluctantly.

"I expect you've been wanking yourself off thinking about what might happen?"

"Yes, I have."

"Do you imagine me dancing with some tall, good looking young guy?"

"Yes."

"Do you visualise him putting his arm around me as we queue for drinks?"

"Uh huh."

"Can you picture him taking me in his arms and kissing me gently on the lips?"

"Yeah."

"Then later, after quite a lot of champagne, we're back at our table and he's kissing me passionately, and I'm kissing him back. His hand is working it's way up between my legs. Should I push him away or open my legs to give him access to my pussy. What do you think I should do?"

"Open your legs!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

My wife was still stoking my cock gently, up and down the entire shaft, rolling over the head. It was tantalizing and getting me closer and closer.

"So, he's playing with my pussy, his fingers are inside my panties, rubbing my clit. I'm soaking wet and horny as hell, and he pops the question, "let's go to my room."

"What do you want me to do my love?"

"Oh God, don't make me say it!"

"You want to cum don't you?"

"Yes!"

"So say it!"

"Go to his room! Let him fuck you!"

"You're sure?"

"Yes!!"

"Ok, I will."

And then I'm over the edge, my cum is squirting up into the air like the fountain in Trafalgar square. My wife keeps the gentle pumping going, and I keep squirting. Eventually I slow down and stop. My wife cuddles up to me and scoops up my cum in her fingers and feeds it to me. Scoop after scoop. Finally there is no more, and she holds my penis gently and lovingly as it gradually wilts.

"Now my love, we'll have no more protesting. You want me to fuck other men, and I really want to. It's going to happen. Get used to it, and I'll make it fun for you as well. Do you agree?"

So, I was trapped.

"Yes my love."

"Now go to sleep my darling. We're going to have such fun. I love you."

"I love you too"

"I know."

Two days later, in the early evening, my wife phoned her sister to get an update on how her packing to move to us was going. After talking about what she should bring, and what she should sell, my wife told Carol how much she was looking forward to going out with Carol, just like when they were in their twenties.

"I've already told him that I will be going out with you, to pubs and dancing, looking for guys," she revealed.

I decided that I wanted to hear this conversation, so I sat down next to my wife.

"And was he ok about it?"

"Fairly ok, but I made it clear that he had no choice in the matter, didn't I darling?"

"Yes, my love."

"Anyway, he eventually admitted that the idea turns him on, and that he's been wanking imagining what might happen."

"Wow! That's brilliant" Carol said "I can't wait to ask him all about his fantasies"

I couldn't believe my wife had told her that, it was so humiliating.

"There's more," my wife continued.

"Do tell."

"I told him that there was a real possibility that I will end up being fucked by a new guy." She crowed

"Crikey, did he get really mad?"

"No, but then I was stroking his cock at the time. I teased and teased him, then led the conversation in the direction I wanted, telling him how our evening might go, then when he was right on the edge of climaxing, I asked him whether he fantasized about me fucking another guy, and finally got him to admit that he fantasizes about me with another guy when he wanks."

"I think he'll be wanking himself silly when we're out jolling then."

I knew that 'jolling' is Africaans for clubbing, drinking etc. My wife has told me that she and her sister did a lot of jolling when they were younger, and that they invariably got drunk and ended up in some guy's bed. Thinking she might revert to that life had me scared, but also hard as a rock. In addition, I was completely humiliated by my wife telling her sister about my masturbation habits and fantasies.

I could only just hear Carol speaking,"Why do you allow him to wank anyway?"

"Well, he needs more sex than I do."

"He doesn't need it, he just wants it. If I were you I'd lock him up and put a stop to it pronto."

"What do you mean, lock him up?"

"A chastity cage, they're brilliant. I'll sort it for you when I get there. I don't want him wanking when I'm living there, and also it'll stop him griping about you sleeping with other men."

"Oh, ok, brilliant," my wife replied.

It sounded as though my fate was sealed.

"I hope you can see where your kinky fantasies are getting you." she accused.

"Now, go and make me a nice dinner. I'm feeling lazy"

So I went to the kitchen but couldn't stop thinking about my sister in law putting a cage on my winky. It was the most terrifying prospect, but also, in an odd way, incredibly exciting.