Persuasive Approval

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a moment," she sighed, her voice barely a whisper, a painful cry and a choking gasp blowing from a breathless mouth, the brief pause giving her time to regain her composure before letting go of his arm, a reassuring smile brushing away the need for caution, a deep intake of breath and a nod of her head signalling her willingness to continue.

A moment of composure and a renewed enthusiasm, easing in gently and easing out slowly, a soft lazy rhythm of give and take, an exchange of coital intimacy, discomfort surrendering to pleasure, hands reaching back, gripping his buttocks and urging him forward, wriggling her hips and pushing back to meet the force, momentum gathering pace, thrashing her head from side to side, her tits swinging recklessly, her body jerking with each pounding thrust, easing in and pulling out, entering and retreating, balls deep inside her bruised bottom, sphincter pulsing in quiet protest, anal muscles tightening over the thick muscle gripping his cock like a vice, giving and taking, giving more, taking more, the threatening length and impossible girth, stretching and filling the dark abyss with an unforgiving force.

A collection of unrecognisable sounds spilling in muted curses from a helpless mouth, uncomfortable shuffles, painful grunts and short gasping pants, moans following groans, a burning sensation claiming her tight orifice, the dark shrine of intimacy bleeding fluids, a frustrated sigh hissed between tight lips, tearful eyes looking back over her shoulder, her bruised mascara smearing her face, painful whispers stumbling over agonising cries.

"You're too big. It hurts. I think my legs are about to give way."

Easing the blockage slowly from her body, a sigh of relief spilling in snorting gasps from a breathless mouth, a bruised and battered body pleading for calm, but the suggestive movements of an intimidating force bobbing urgently against her bottom were letting her know that calm would have to wait a little longer.

"Oh fucking yes," she cried, a renewed vigour in her voice, the brutal entry parting the fleshy folds, stretching the inner walls of the vaginal vault, wriggling and swaying her hips in a mutual rhythm of give and take, body-to-body, flesh-to-flesh, feeling the force of his hard thighs smacking mercilessly against her buttocks, thrusting and banging, grinding and penetrating, fucking like a wild stallion in heat.

"I'm coming, she screamed. Fuck me harder...Fuck me faster," she pleaded. "I'm coming. I'm fucking coming... Ohhhhhhh" she cried. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted, pushing her hips back and driving him deeper, feeling the bulbous head battering the cervix, a crescendo of muscle contractions and a sea of spasms flooding her body in an ocean of ecstasy, cries of bliss and filthy curses bouncing off the shower walls, a shuddering explosion between her legs, a teeth-clenching orgasm rushing through her burning body, the heat of copulation and the combustion of their union spinning her head into sensory overload, a delirium of coital elation consuming her body.

A libido without restraint, his endless stamina without compromise, vaginal fluids spilling down the long shaft, in and out, back and forth, deeper and deeper, hard and fast, plunging in and pulling out, penetrating and stretching, a perpetual battering ram filling her body with hard flesh, his legs stiffening, his calve muscles tightening and his body tensing, his balls boiling, seminal fluids embarking on its irrevocable journey up the shaft, reaching the summit in an explosive release.

A phenomenal quantity of seminal ballast spilled with a force inside her body, spurt after spurt of his milky white cargo washing the inner walls of her vagina until the last drops of liquid pleasure drained from his testicles and his softening penis slipped from her body.

No words were spoken as they staggered breathlessly from the shower. The aftermath of the knee-trembling orgasm and the brutal invasion of her bottom had left her incapable of speech or any movement in her legs.

Falling on the bed and pulling the bed sheets over her battered and bruised body, a fleeting glance at the clock on the bedside table a cruel reminder that the early morning staff would be arriving for work in less than three hours. Flicking the switch on the lamp and resting her head on the pillow she closed her eyes.

The telephone started ringing...