Perverse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,662 Followers

Signing up to help at Charity A, the battered women's center, was also no problem. They needed a positive male influence around, especially for the children of some of the battered women. They put me to work the very day, a Monday, that I signed up, first just getting used to procedures and interacting with some of the kids. I found out that Gina worked - as I surmised from the week of following her - every Tuesday and Thursday, so I signed up for those days too. In fact, Gina was in charge of the group that I was assigned to.

When I actually met Gina I wasn't prepared for her charm. "Hi, Brett, I'm Gina," she said with a big smile and while extending her hand. "We're happy to have you on board."

"I'm happy to help out," I replied, actually feeling an electric charge going through my body as I touched her. My first thought was "How in the fuck could Jerry Williams get tired of being married to this fox," since in person she had an "it" factor that didn't come through from photos or distance viewing.

"Whatever you need me to do, I'm willing to do," I continued, holding her hand, and with a big smile. "I'm not very skilled, but I promise to work hard."

"What brings you to our little charity?" she asked, finally extricating her hand from mine.

"Well - I don't like to talk about it," I stammered, not expecting this question although if I was smart I should have been. However, I recovered pretty well. "Let's just say that I had a relative that I loved who was once in the situation many women here find themselves in, and I was just a kid then and couldn't do anything about it, but hopefully I can now," I lied.

"Great," she chimed. "Let's get to work."

By the end of the day Tuesday I was beat. Gina had me running around everywhere, doing all sorts of things, including purchasing items for the Charity. I got a big laugh from her when she saw my Corvette, with the top down, overflowing with purchased items. Using my "own" money I also brought back some healthy snacks for the kids and achieved my goal of impressing Gina with my largesse and initiative. As a secondary - to me - factor, the kids loved me for it.

My end of shift meeting with Gina made one of the few days of truly honest hard work in my life all worthwhile. "Brett, thank you so much. You were awesome today, just what we needed here. I hope that you will be a regular on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I could really use you on my team."

"This was really rewarding work, Gina. I'm really impressed on how well organized you are. I could learn a lot from you," I responded with a smile.

"Ha, ha. No one has considered me the epitome of organization," she laughed, "but I hope that we get the job done."

"See you Thursday," I signed off.

Despite how tired I was I wanted to be sure that Gina was teaching her Strip Aerobics class, so I followed her there, paid the custodian off again, and salivated as I saw her - still full of energy, not wiped out like I was - leading the class members in one provocative exercise move after another.

Wednesday I just confirmed Gina's schedule. I didn't try to interact with her. Thursday I worked at Charity A again, and was lucky enough to work together with Gina at least half of the time. Our parting meeting at the end of the second day of work there was even more rewarding than the first.

As we walked out to our cars - her Mercedes, my Corvette - she said "Brett, I have to ask you something that I hope won't embarrass you," she giggled.

"I'm hard to embarrass," I snickered.

"Well - Brett, could you not be quite as charming with the other volunteers and the clients. Most of them harbor the false hope that you may be coming on to them because you treat them so nicely, and I don't want them to be disappointed since obviously a handsome guy like you has your pick of women."

I was gap-jawed. No one had called me "nice" for as long as I could remember. I was always trying to be upbeat around Gina, not trying to impress any of the female volunteers or clients of the center, but I guess that carried over.

"I'm...sorry," I stammered. "I was just trying to be nice."

"I'm not saying that you shouldn't be," Gina giggled again. "Just don't give them false hope, which a number of them are already on their way to getting." Then she walked up to me, pinched my chin, and chuckled "You're too cute for your own good," as she got in her car. I hope that she didn't catch me staring at her consummate ass as she swung it into the driver's seat of her car.

The next day, Friday, I suspected that she would be going to the country club to work out. I monitored her GPS carefully from a location near the country club and when I saw her car coming my way I quickly went to the main workout myself. I was already dressed in exercise clothes, planted myself on the first aerobic machine so that she would have to walk right past me to enter the facility, and poured some water on my head and T-shirt to make it seem that I had been there a long time.

I didn't look at her as she entered, but started disembarking from the elliptical trainer as she walked in.

"Brett?" she intoned as she got within a couple of feet of me.

I looked very surprised. "Gina? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question," she laughed.

"Well, I have a four month guest membership and today was my first day working out here. I have to get in shape to jump through all the hoops that you put me through Tuesdays and Thursdays," I laughed. "Are you a member?"

"Yes, have been for several years," she giggled. "What are you working on in particular?"

"Well, Gina, I'm new to working out and I was hoping to get someone to show me. I worked up a sweat on the elliptical but I'm not sure that's the best exercise for me."

"Let me help," she said.

"WOW - what could be better," I thought to myself. Gina proceeded to show me a number of exercise routines. I couldn't keep up with her, but I tried hard, motivated by both the prospect of a $50,000 bonus and getting in her pants. When she thankfully knocked off after about an hour of strenuous activity she said "I guess that I worked you too hard for your first day. Let me buy you lunch to make up for it."

"You don't have to..." I said; but not being stupid continued with "but I'd be happy to eat lunch with you, as long as you take pity on me if I pass out from fatigue."

She laughed - she really had an infectious laugh - then said "See you in the dining room in fifteen minutes."

We had a very pleasant conversation at lunch. I was careful not to actually "flirt" with her, especially since she would occasionally twirl the engagement or wedding rings on her left hand. Instead I was happy to relate a fictional story of my life that I had created to make myself more interesting. She squeezed my hand when we parted for the day and chimed "See you Tuesday."

"Can't wait," I replied, trying not to sound as enthusiastic as I was.

Gina and I got to know each other quite well over the next three weeks - well at least she got to know the fake me pretty well. I was always nice to everyone around when I was with her, something that I found got easier and easier to do as time went on; I was careful not to lead any of the volunteers or clients at the battered women's shelter on, however. At one point I caught myself being especially nice to someone when Gina wasn't even around and inwardly laughed "You're not actually becoming a nice guy, are you?"

Gina and I set up a regular Wednesday and Friday workout time. It was painful for two weeks, but then I actually started enjoying it. I never would have, even with the obvious positive change to my conditioning or physique, however, except that she looked so fucking sexy in her exercise duds. Only my jock strap kept me from having a constant visible boner.

I gave weekly progress reports to Jerry over the burner cell phone he had bought me, calling only his burner cell phone. He seemed pleased with the progress - he didn't expect a miracle. He said that she had even mentioned me to him in a very positive light. "Keep turning on the charm, and if you can somehow get her drunk you're in," were his last words after the fourth week progress report.

Trying to seduce Gina was very time consuming, especially since I was doing research on her, and fun activities and outings in case I could get her to see me some weekend, especially since Jerry was planning a weekend getaway soon. Jerry didn't tell me, but I knew that the getaway was with a client of Williams Securities named Ginny Marlowe. The reason I knew is because even though I had cut way down on the pussy that I was getting (including gently dumping Denise) I was still sucking Michele's big honkers, and fucking her doggy style or her ass, three times a week, and she was a font of information.

The end of the fourth week that I knew Gina was a breakthrough of sorts. Jerry had informed me that he was going away that weekend (according to Michele, with Ginny Marlowe) and that Gina was pissed because she had four concert tickets for one of her favorite groups, Fun, and had asked two of her friends to go. I researched Fun, a group that I knew little about. Armed with the information from Jerry and my research on Tuesday I mentioned to Gina that I was shut out getting a ticket to see Fun, "one of my favorite groups." She got a gleam in her eye.

While we were sipping health drinks after exercise on Wednesday, between gulps and toweling her sweat off, Gina said "Say, Brett; would you really like to see Fun Saturday night?"

"Who do I have to kill?" I chuckled between gulps of my own.

"My husband is out of town on business this weekend, and I'm going with my friends Bill and Sybil, but I have his ticket and I hate for it to go to waste."

"Are you kidding - I'd love to go! It's at 8:30, right?" I excitedly replied.

"Sure is."

"Do you want me to pick you up, Gina?"

"Actually, Bill, Sybil and I will pick you up at 7:00. Just give me your address," she replied.

"Hey, since you're so nice, how would you like to go with me to a baseball game on Sunday afternoon? I was given two box seats," I responded. Of course it was Jerry who gave me the box seats, but Gina didn't know that.

"Sure," she smiled. "We can work out details Saturday night."

*****

Probably to make it clear that we were not on a date, I sat in front with Bill, and Sybil and Gina sat in the back seat, when they picked me up for the Fun concert. Bill and Sybil were easy to talk to and get along with, and the four of us switched seats - actually standing locations since no one actually sat during the performance - several times during the show. Gina sang along and danced as provocatively as someone who taught Strip Aerobics would be expected to.

At one point I said to both Gina and Sybil "Wow; you two have got the moves; I'm embarrassed to do my chicken dance around you."

"Gina is a Strip Aerobics instructor, and I've taken her class," Sybil laughed between numbers.

"You bitch," Gina laughed, playfully punching Gina. "Don't tell him that, he'll think that I'm naughty."

After a great time at the concert we went out for drinks. I tried my subtle best to get Gina drunk, but she didn't come close to the three glasses of wine in an hour that Jerry told me that I needed to ply her with. She was definitely on guard.

Bill did get drunk, however. He was an exceptionally friendly drunk. While Gina and Sybil were in the bathroom he put his arm around me and slurred, "You know, Brett, you're a great guy. I wish that you were married to Gina instead of that asshole Jerry - have you met him?"

"No, I haven't, Bill," I lied.

"We'll he don't treat Gina right and she deserves better. Sybil has been trying to get him to divorce that asshole, and maybe you can help," he continued.

"How?" I asked; but Bill didn't get a chance to answer because the girls came back just then.

Given Bill's condition, I had to drive his car when we left the bar. I dropped Gina off first - no kiss, but my first real hug, resulting in a "Boing" at my midsection. I dropped myself off next, and Sybil - who was by now clearly sober - drove her and Bill home.

On Sunday Gina and I had a wonderful time at the ball park, and then at a casual dinner. I got another hug before Gina exited my Corvette, resulting in another "Boing" stretching my pants.

I was feeling pretty good but only because Gina was so much fun to be around. I would never have pursued a woman this long, or this subtly, without trying to fuck her - but then again I was being careful since I wanted that $50,000 bonus and she wasn't someone that I thought I could rush.

I was still batting around several alternative seduction approaches in my mind when I arrived at the women's shelter on Tuesday. I got there a little early, but Gina was already there arguing with a big bear of a man in the entryway. The guy had to be at least six feet four inches, 250 pounds; and he was mad, drunk, or both.

I took quick stock of the situation. It was clear that he was the husband of one of the battered woman. I assumed that it was Cheryl, since she was standing nearby frozen in fear, with her six year old daughter hiding behind her. As I went into the entryway myself, the big guy pushed Gina out of the way. I'm a lover - not a fighter - and my entire life avoided altercations at all costs. However, seeing Gina pushed to the side something inside of me snapped.

I grabbed the big guy by the arm as he started toward Cheryl. "Hey dude, you can't be here," I yelled. "Leave before I call the cops."

I barely got the word "cops" out of my mouth when he swung at me while screaming "fuck you!" Fortunately, it was only a glancing blow, but still knocked me back against a wall. I stupidly bounced right back and hit him on his side with a body block, knocking him away from Cheryl.

The big guy's anger and/or drunkenness worked both for and against him. It worked for him because it was clear that he wasn't going to stop. It worked against him since it blinded him and his blows were not as well directed as they should have been - fortunate for me otherwise he would have killed me.

Despite his wildness, he was still beating the shit out of me, eventually knocking me to the ground. He was distracted shortly after I hit the floor by someone - most likely feisty little Gina - throwing something at him that hit him in the head, although it didn't really hurt him.

Then luck intervened. I got up quickly, intending to run past the big guy while he was distracted to find a weapon. Instead, in my zeal, I tripped as he turned. From what others told me later it seemed that I launched myself at him to head-butt him. While that was the effect, it wasn't my plan, but the top of my head apparently caught him right under his nose. We both fell back, if not unconscious, certainly dazed enough to not be able to continue brawling.

Apparently the cops had already been called because by the time that I was - with Gina and Cheryl's help - able to get back onto my feet three policemen as big as the perpetrator himself had him cuffed and were dragging him to his feet. The blood from his nose was all over the place.

Within ten minutes I was with it enough for a police detective Ormond to interview me. Having been told by both Cheryl and Gina about how brave I was to launch myself at the angry dude, I decided to continue the ruse. Except for saying that I intentionally head-butted the guy instead of blindly tripping into him, everything that I told the detective was true from my perspective.

Detective Ormond suggested that I go to the hospital. At first I declined, but seeing how concerned Gina was for me, and how she was fawning over me, I decided that pretending to be more injured than I was might help me achieve my goal. So I let her take me to the hospital, and intentionally made nonsensical statements while we drove there.

Gina was a dynamo in getting an emergency room doctor to see me quickly. Of course she couldn't go into the examination room with me. The doctor pronounced me basically fit and advised "Just take it easy the rest of the day, and here is a prescription for four Percocet for pain. You won't need more than that, and stop taking them if you aren't feeling excruciating pain."

"Thanks, Doc," I chimed when he handed me the prescription.

Of course Gina was very concerned, and I played up my injuries far more than they really were. "The doctor gave me a prescription for Percocet and said that I should get some rest. I hate to impose, Gina, but could you take me to the drug store and then home?"

"Impose!" she exclaimed. "Are you kidding me, you're my hero. You saved Cheryl and her little girl. I'm going to do my best to see that you're taken care of."

Those words were music to my ears, and I'm sure that my mouth morphed into an evil grin when Gina was bringing the car around and couldn't see me.

When I got the prescription filled I pretended to take one of the pills in front of Gina - I had no intention of taking them, but just to use them for an excuse for my upcoming actions if I was rejected. I pretended to be close to la-la land when Gina brought me up to the condo that Jerry had given me to use, and asked her to take my clothes off so that I could sleep.

Of course when she removed my pants she couldn't help but see my meaty cock sticking out of my boxers, and with my fake Percocet in control of my brain she couldn't blame me for my words.

Hanging onto Gina's shoulders, with only my boxers on as she lowered me into bed, I put a goofy smile on my face.

"Gina, you're the sexiest woman I've ever met in my life. I just love everything about you. You personality is fantastic, you have the best ass possible, you're kind and so beautiful..."

With that I kissed her. At first she resisted, but then relented. When I finally broke away she said, "Brett, that's just your pain pill talking."

"No Gina, it's not; you're so awesome; please can I feel your titties?" I moaned as I gently grabbed both of her boobs, not waiting for an answer. She didn't pull away. "Oh God, they feel so nice," I said drawing her toward me.

When I drew her toward me, to catch her balance one of her hands came in contact with my hard-on. At first she flinched, but then gently returned her hand. After she stroked me three or four times I moaned into her ear "Gina, please let me make love to you."

Again, I didn't wait for an answer. I rolled her onto her back on the bed and started removing her clothing. She didn't resist for a minute or so - then she became an active participant.

WOW, was her body delectable. Her skin was so soft, yet her underlying muscles were toned. Her thighs could only be described as other-worldly, and the nipples on her tiny tits were oversized and hard as pencil erasers. She clearly liked what I was doing to her, including fingering her G-spot until she had a quick and spontaneous orgasm.

Once she stopped shaking from her orgasm, courtesy of my fingers, she actively sought out my cock. She gripped my bare ass, wrapped those magnificent thighs around me, and moved her crotch until the head of my cock nestled in the opening to her pussy. Then she pulled me hard into her as we both groaned loudly.

We were like energizer bunnies as we fucked furiously. We were both so excited that we came quickly - fortunately virtually simultaneously. It seemed like my dick was the perfect size for her cunt, and I swear that her vagina could squeeze me like a hand. The electrical charge that shot up my spinal cord when I came fried my brain. I actually did become delirious not only from the intensity of my orgasm, but because of the obviously mammoth orgasm that she was experiencing at the same time. It was really important to me that she was enjoying it as much as I was.

imhapless
imhapless
3,662 Followers