Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 08

Story Info
After years he watches her taken by friends in her sleep.
14.1k words
4.52
84.8k
69

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became frightened after my last experience having my girlfriend fucked while drugged and unconscious. I had been drugged as well. My accomplice Randall had double-crossed me, drugged me, and allowed a bookie and his muscle to use Denise to pay back a debt to them. He'd then left medical school and disappeared.

Truthfully watching Denise taken, even while vulnerable myself, had been somewhat arousing during the experience. Afterwards however I thought about how vulnerable I had been. I hadn't been able to move. I couldn't have protected myself or Denise. They could have robbed me, hurt me, raped me, or done anything else they'd wanted to me or Denise.

I thought how I had been put in the same situation that I had put Denise several times, but that wasn't entirely true. I had been conscious and aware of what was happening. She was always unconscious and totally unaware. I was there to protect her and stop anyone from hurting here. That last time was different.

Still I was too scared to do it again for a while. I even moved out of my apartment, worried that the bookie might come back for more. I didn't drug Denise again for a few years. It was probably a good thing since she had started to become suspicious. I had drugged her so many times over only a couple years that she became concerned with how she passed out when she drank and that she awoke feeling we had fucked but couldn't remember it. She cut back on her drinking. Even if I had wanted to drug her I wouldn't have been able to.

My major mistake with that last experience had been to allow someone else in on it and trusting someone else to help me with it. I knew it was a bad idea and yet had allowed my own desire and perversion to wash away those doubts. It had been a huge mistake and one I shouldn't have made.

After my fourth year at medical school, the last of which was my residency at a local hospital, I was able to transfer to a hospital in the same city as Denise to start my surgical residency. It was unusual to transfer to another hospital but I wanted to get out of the city, still afraid of the bookie, and Denise and I wanted to be together. My supervisor liked me and had a connection at the hospital I transferred to, allowing me to do it.

Denise was doing an internship as well as taking classes for her psychology doctorate. We moved in together and after being engaged for several years finally got married.

At the time I thought being married and having had a bad experience last time I'd drugged her that I could stop myself from doing it again. I still fantasized about it. I masturbated thinking about the previous experiences. During sex I often thought about them and imagined someone else fucking her while I watched. It was still an obsession and over time my desire to do it again only grew.

That's the problem with denying yourself something that you desire; you only want it more. The desire doesn't fade. It only strengthens until it overwhelms the rest of your life. With the combination of my thoughts being consumed by that desire and the long hours at the hospital I wasn't performing well at my residency. My new supervisor was regretting taking me on. I had difficulty remembering things I had learned in my previous schooling. I had to spend even more time studying to try to remember and only became more tired which just compounded my problems.

I had to do something. There was only one solution. Despite my worries about the previous experience I had to do it again. It was the only way I could deal with that desire.

Once I had made up my mind to do it again I started thinking about how to do it. With my mind able to finally focus on that task I was able to perform better at my work and studies. I knew I could become the top resident if I could make it happen again. Even just knowing it would happen again eased the desire some. The anticipation was its own high, but it wouldn't sustain me. I'd have to make it happen and soon.

I had gotten two of Denise's classmates and friends, Charles and Taylor, to fuck her a few years before and I thought I could get them to do it again. I thought it would be the safest way to make it happen. They had done it before and so it would be easier to get them to do it again. They had been careful with her before and so I trusted them to be careful with her again. The only problem was that Taylor was in a serious relationship with Rebecca who had previously been in a relationship with Charles. As a result the friendship between Charles and Taylor was strained so they didn't hang out together as often. Also with Taylor in a serious relationship and getting regular sex he seemed to be less attracted to Denise. Previously he had watched her with naked desire but now only gave her passing glances. Charles however seemed to be just as enthralled with her if not more. He said he was too busy for a serious relationship and been with several women over the years. I could focus on him. I thought I could make him do it. I just had to figure out how to make it happen.

My usual technique had been to throw a party or take her somewhere there would be alcohol, get her to drink some, put the drug in her drink, and then manipulate the situation so she was alone with the guy I wanted to fuck her. Then, when she woke up the next day she would assume she had passed out because of the alcohol and if she felt she'd had sex I'd just tell her that had been us and she just didn't remember because of the alcohol. But she had stopped drinking as much and there wasn't much time for parties or even going out to drink. I figured it was going to be difficult. It ended up being surprisingly easy, even if it took an unexpected turn.

It started one night with Denise and Charles studying together at our apartment. I came home late, tired from my residency, but intrigued to see the two of them hunched over books at the kitchen table. Charles was leaning very close to her, his face close to hers, and jerked back when he saw me.

I figured this was the perfect opportunity. Charles had already fucked her while she was unconscious once before. If I drugged her that night and set it up the same he might do it again. Instead of offering them something alcoholic I did the opposite and offered them coffee which they wanted to stay up late studying. When she became tired from the drug she'd think it was just from being up too late.

I made the coffee and dropped the crushed up tablets into Denise's mug. I gave them the coffee and said I'd leave them alone to study. I went into the living room to read, far enough away that Taylor could continue to flirt with her as he probably had and close enough I could intercept him if he tried to leave.

A while later I heard her cell phone ring. Then, she and Charles came into the living room.

"I just got a call from Rebecca," she said. "Taylor gave his defense today and thinks it went really well."

Taylor hadn't focused on clinical work like Denise and Charles and so hadn't been doing the internship programs they had to finish to get their doctorates. A pass on his dissertation meant he'd get his certificate.

"Good for him," I said, knowing there was something more to it.

"She's having a small party at her apartment tonight. Just a few of us to celebrate. At least until it becomes official. We're going to head over there," she said, pointing to Charles.

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. The two of them leaving would destroy my plan.

"Are you sure you want to go?" I asked. "You guys still have to prepare for your finals."

"Oh yeah, we got time," Charles said.

It would completely destroy my plan. I rubbed my temples, frustrated and trying to think how I could get them to stay, but knowing I couldn't.

"If you're not feeling well, you don't need to go," she said to me.

She sat down beside me and rubbed my shoulder.

"I know you're working hard," she said.

I looked at her. She was beautiful. She had grown even more beautiful since I met her. When I met her in college she'd had a body toned by hours of tennis practice. She'd been firm and agile. After college she'd concentrated more on her doctorate degree than athletic pursuits and she'd only become lovelier for it, her body softening some. Where her legs had been mostly muscle now her thighs were smooth and supple. Her breasts were firm as ever but fuller. Her body while still slim was more curvaceous and soft and I found I liked to touch her and hold her even more than I had before. Her hair was as blonde as ever and she'd grown out her bangs and let her hair drift across her shoulders in loose waves. Her eyes were still that penetrating blue that held the attention of anyone to whom she was talking.

She was wearing a knee-length loose white cotton skirt and I touched her bare knee. I seemed to always want to be in contact with her. Her skin always had that look of a healthy tan that was just her natural tone.

"It's fine," I said, forcing a smile. "I'll come for a bit, but may have to come back to get some sleep."

"We could use a night to decompress anyway," she said.

They had been studying hard. They were at the end of their schooling and internships. They'd all have their licenses soon. I'd still be in my surgical residency for at least another five years.

"It's just across the street," Charles added.

He was mostly right. Rebecca's apartment was across the street but down about a block and the street was more of a highway. You had to be careful crossing even at the crosswalk.

I wondered how much of the coffee Denise had drank and what effect it would have on her. If she drank the whole thing she'd be asleep in an hour. Maybe she'd get tired and I could get Charles to help me bring her back to the apartment. That seemed like a good plan.

"Okay, let's go," I said.

Before leaving I checked her coffee mug and it was empty. I'd have to keep an eye on her and get her back home.

Denise changed her shirt to a short-sleeved loose blue blouse that would be more comfortable in a cramped apartment. She put on her pair of brown calf boots and was ready to go. We walked over to Rebecca's apartment and were greeted by loud music. There were at least a couple of dozen people there already.

"I thought it was going to be a small party?" I yelled to her as we entered the apartment.

"Everyone's stressed and needs to have some fun," she yelled back.

The apartment was really a town house. It was two stories and one of a row of similar looking apartments. It was very narrow so I figured the neighbors would be hearing the music. It was all too loud and crowded for me. It wasn't at all what I'd wanted that night.

Denise and Charles found Taylor and congratulated him. Denise hugged him and he hugged her back tightly. He was a big guy and his arms encircled her easily, but she could barely get her arms around his large chest and back. He'd been a big, heavy guy in the few years I'd known him, but gotten heavier in the past year, probably from working on his degree and being in a relationship. His hands drifted down her back but not too low. I thought of the night I'd watched him and Charles fuck Denise when she was passed out. He'd gone as far as to fuck her in the ass. I caught him looking at her butt from time to time and figured he was probably remembering that.

Rebecca came up and all gave hugs, she and Charles somewhat awkwardly having dated in the past. Rebecca was shorter than Denise and had been shy and restrained when I'd first met her, but opened up in the past couple of years. She showed it in how she looked and dressed. She had long auburn hair that she had pinned back over her ears that night. She had skin almost as pale as Denise's skin was tanned. She was wearing tight jeans, a loose black camisole that showed her flat stomach, and an open denim shirt that was way too big for her and was probably one of Taylor's shirts.

Finally, I congratulated him and shook his hand. I always felt awkward around her school friends. I didn't have any friends of my own. I didn't make friends at the hospital. I had no time to do much after work and didn't want to. I didn't have enough in common with Denise's friends to be friends with them as well. So I tended to just hang around with them and let them talk about things which I didn't care. I stayed by Denise's side as she talked to people and I laughed and nodded at the appropriate times.

She got excited when Mitch arrived. Mitch had graduated the year before and had joined a thriving practice as a therapist. The two of them had been good friends for the short time they'd known each other and stayed in touch after he graduated. He worked in the city close by so they visited when they had time.

She hugged him and I actually felt a bit of jealousy as he hugged her back. They had an intimacy between them she didn't have with anyone else. It was probably just friendship but had that feeling it could be something more if they wanted it to be. It didn't hurt that Mitch was a very attractive man. I considered myself to be somewhat attractive but Mitch could be in movies. He was taller than me, broader than me, and obviously spent a lot of time at the gym and focusing on his diet. He wore tight clothes that showed every muscle. His skin was dark brown and he shaved his head bald. He was always smiling and I'd never seen him anything but happy or excited. He was so optimistic he'd be annoying if he wasn't so charismatic. Charisma oozed out of him like an infection. I hated him, but couldn't help liking him.

"I didn't know you'd be here, Mitch," she said as they separated.

"I found the time. I had to see for myself if my boy Taylor actually faced Dr. Turing and survived," he said.

"It was no big deal," Taylor said, pretending to be nonchalant. "He was overwhelmed by my intellect and wit."

"Yeah, you'll have to show that to me some time," Mitch said.

Everyone laughed and then Mitch grabbed Taylor's hand and brought him in for a quick hug.

I wandered away, overwhelmed by the jovial nature Mitch brought with him. I went into the kitchen and found Charles talking to a female student I hadn't seen before. He was definitely flirting with her, leaning in close and talking in that way he always does with women. He was always flirting. I knew if he got far with her than my plan would not happen. I went to find Denise to see how she was doing.

She was with a smaller group of friends drinking a beer. I figured she'd had a couple that night. I hadn't had anything to drink. . I was just waiting for the moment she needed to be helped back home.

The moment took longer than I expected. Maybe it was that I'd put the drug in the coffee and the caffeine countered the drug for a bit or that she hadn't had any alcohol to accelerate her drowsiness. It was over an hour before she started to complain about being sleepy.

"Maybe we should head home," I said, already looking around for Charles.

"No. I want to stay," she said, her voice sounding groggy.

"You can see them all later for the real party," I said.

I led her into the kitchen and saw Charles leaning against the counter talking to two female students, neither the one he'd been talking to earlier. They were laughing at something he'd said and one touched his arm lightly. He wouldn't be coming back to the apartment.

"Dammit," I whispered under my breath.

"What's that?" Denise asked, her voice slurring more.

"Nothing," I said.

It wasn't going to happen. I would just take her home and we'd get some sleep.

"You're tired. It's time to go home," I said.

I grabbed her arm lightly and started leading her towards the door.

"I feel dizzy," she said. "I need to sit down."

She pulled away from me and sat on an empty space on the couch. I knelt down next to her and looked into her face. Her eyes were drooping and her head was nodding forward. The drug was all of a sudden hitting her hard.

"You'll feel better if we get back to our bed," I told her.

I touched her shoulder and shook her lightly.

"I don't feel like moving," she said, her voice just a slur and barely audible.

"Something wrong?" Rebecca asked, suddenly standing behind me.

I stood up.

"Denise is about to pass out," I said, and then added, "I mean she's tired, and maybe had too many drinks."

"I only had a couple," Denise said.

"If you can't get back across the street then she can stay here," Rebecca said. "We have a spare room. I'll just clear out anybody that's in there."

"I'd like to get her home," I said.

I looked around me like I was looking for a solution. The only solution was to get somebody to help me carry her and the thought of carrying her across the highway didn't sound good.

"Don't worry about it. It's not like we don't crash at each other's place when we need to," Rebecca said.

I sighed heavily. I'd messed this one up.

"Hey, Taylor," Rebecca yelled.

Taylor walked over to us.

"Help carry Denise up to the spare bedroom. I'll go run everyone out," Rebecca said.

"Had too much to drink already?" Taylor asked.

"I think she's just tired," I said.

"I didn't have much to drink," Denise insisted, sounding like a drunk who was protesting too much.

"Yeah, that's why you're about to pass out on my couch," Taylor said.

He bent down first and lifted her up like she was a child and got her to her feet. I stepped and grabbed her from the other side.

"I'm fine," she said.

She tried to pull away but stumbled. Taylor laughed and put his arm around her waist to support her again.

"You're such a light weight now," he said.

"You all right, Denise?" Mitch asked, suddenly appearing at my side.

"I'm fine," she slurred.

"She's passing out," Taylor said. "We're taking her up to bed."

"That's no good, baby girl," Mitch said. "We'll have to catch up next time."

"Next time," she said and her head drooped down.

Taylor mostly carried her upstairs by himself while I tagged along behind. Rebecca was waiting at the spare bedroom door. The room was empty. I tried to help, but Taylor carried her to the bed and lay her down. I then helped her onto the middle of the bed and pulled her skirt down which had bunched up around her thighs. She curled onto her side and closed her eyes.

"She's going right to sleep," Taylor said.

He was right. She didn't say anything. She shifted a few times but was breathing deeply like she was going right to sleep. I stood there watching her and wondering what to do.

"Well, get out of here," Denise said. "Let her sleep."

We left the room. Denise turned off the bedroom light and closed the door behind us. There wasn't anyone else upstairs. There wasn't much up there, just the two bedrooms and a bathroom right at the top of the stairs.

I started downstairs, thinking about what I should do. I didn't want to stay there. I had nothing in common with the people there and didn't want to be there. I also didn't want to leave my wife there alone. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I decided I would ask to stay the night with her. Then at least I could take care of her if she got sick.

I looked behind me and realized that Taylor and Rebecca hadn't followed me down. I walked back up the stairs and stopped when I heard them whispering just out sight on the top floor.

"So this is what you were talking about before?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes, kind of like this," Taylor said.

"Kind of like this or exactly like this?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah, exactly like this. She got tired. She went to bed and basically passed right out," Taylor said.

"And then you and Charles had your way with her and she didn't wake up at all?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah," Taylor said. "Just like I told you."

I stood there with a hand on the wall listening to them, surprised at what I was hearing. Taylor had told Rebecca about what he and Charles had done and sounded like Rebecca wasn't angry. In fact, she sounded intrigued.