Perverted Man Wanted

Story Info
Dirty whore seeks perverts to use her.
984 words
4.09
104.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,171 Followers

Why is it so hard to find a man willing to own me, and share me with other men. All I want is a fat middle aged, or old perverted nasty man. I would even prefer a smaller cock so I can get my ass used. I fantasize about thins kind of man making me his personal whore, and sharing me with his perverted friends. Does this seem like too much to ask for?

My fantasy always starts out the same way. I'm told to meet my Master at a hotel room of his choice. Of course I do as I am told, and then the fantasy really begins.

I knock on the hotel door, and he opens the door, and motions me inside. As I pass him, he grabs my hair with one hand and shuts the door behind me with the other. He throws me to the floor, and makes me crawl into the room. As I begin to crawl I see a man I have never seen before sitting on a love seat. I looked around and noticed there was a king size bed at the other end of the room, a table and chairs, and a dresser. The television was showing a woman getting used by two men, while they called her names, and smacked her around. My pussy immediately began to get moist. I remember wishing that was me.

I was ordered to stop crawling, and was now at the feet of the stranger. He looked at me as if I was nothing more than a piece of meat. A piece of meat for him to use, and degrade. He undressed me with no concern for being gentle. As he pulled off my jeans and panties I noticed that now my pussy was dripping wet, yearning to be used and degraded like the woman on the television.

"Sit on the sofa next to my friend cunt."

"Yes, Sir," I said obeying his command.

Master sat down also, and I was now sitting between two men that thought I was nothing more than a toy, for their use and pleasure. I was just a whore that would service them, and do as I was told. They didn't realize then, just how right they were.

They each started playing with my tits, and each one grabbing a nipple and pinching, and pulling on it. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have two men mauling my tits, while they voiced their opinion of me.

"You fucking whore, you love this don't you?" Master asked.

My response to him was a moan of obvious ecstasy, and that was my continued answer as they continued their assault on my slut body. Four hands all over me, touching me everywhere, fingers sliding inside me, as my nipple enters another's mouth. My pussy was so wet, my juices were running down my leg, which only seemed to turn them on more. They knew I was loving this, and they would use me as rough and nasty as they wanted, which only made me love it more.

After getting fingered until I was ready to explode, I was forced to my knees in front of them. They both had their cocks out, and Master's friend grabbed me by my hair and forced my mouth down onto his cock.

"That's it cunt, suck it good."

"You better do a good job on his cock bitch!"

I was so turned on I would have fucked ten guys at that point, and I was begging these men to use me more. I spent two hours taking turns sucking their cocks, ending up with a few loads of cum on my face, which I happily licked off. These guys must have taken something to continue getting hard like they did. This of course was great for me, especially when they began taking turns fucking me. they laid me on my back, and held my legs wide open, while I felt a cock fill my pussy. I was in heaven. I was begging him to fuck me until I had a cock shoved into my mouth shutting me up. having two cocks pound into me at the same was more than I could take, and I my juices began to flow, and I had the best orgasm of my life. I soaked the bed, and the cock inside me.

"Oh yeah cunt, cum all over my cock!!"

"Now I'm going to let my friend take a turn on your whore body."

I felt Master pull his cock out of my pussy, and his friend took his place on his knees in front of me. He began fingering me hard and rough, and then rammed his small cock inside me. While he did that, Master was smacking my tits and face, telling me what a dirty cunt I was. After they were bored fucking me that way, Master ordered me to ride his cock, which of course I did.

I rode him as he smacked my tits, and face, calling me dirty nasty names. I then felt his friend rubbing his cock along my ass. He spread my ass cheeks wide, and spit on my asshole, getting it wet for his cock. When I felt his cock enter me, I came on Master's cock, and they just kept fucking me like that, both of them smacking me, and pounding my holes. I was sandwiched between the two perverts I had craved for what seemed like forever.

My fantasy always ends with them shooting loads all over my face and tits, while I lick it and rub it all over my whore body. When they are finished with me they just get dressed and leave me laying on the floor with cum dripping from my face and body. I knew he would contact me again, when he wanted to use me.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,171 Followers