Perverted Telepathy Ch. 01

Story Info
A guy gets telepathy and learns to use it.
2.3k words
4.36
147.7k
210

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
818 Followers

**All characters in this story are over the age of 18**

*****

It had to be a dream, but everything felt so real. My arms wrapped around this incredible woman, and I could truly feel my flesh against hers. We were both naked, and I felt my hard cock rested in the crack of her ass. I moved my hands so that my left hand on her breast, and the other one on her pussy. Her breasts were large and soft as I gently squeezed them, feeling her nipples becoming erect. My fingertips ran through her trimmed bush before encircling her clit. She was slowly getting wet.

It was like my body knew this woman, but in my mind I had no idea who she was. The room looked vaguely familiar, but my mind wasn't exactly on the décor. Her hips moved, which pushed her ass against my cock and she moaned lightly. All of it felt so real. "Oh, stick it in me, honey."

That voice sounded so familiar, and it drove my body even more wild. I guided my cock so that it would enter her warm wet orifice. I kissed her on the back of the neck as I pushed all the way in. The hand on her clit felt my dick slide into her. Slowly I pulled in and out of her while she moaned. "Harder."

I grabbed onto her hips and thrust into her. I hammered her with my cock and she moaned louder. "Oh, Howard."

I rolled over on top of her and fucked her doggie style. I kept my hand on her clit the whole time. Moans turned to screams as she got tighter. Cumming into her pussy felt as real as ever and I filled her with my seed. I waited until the last spurt before pulling out and laying on the bed beside her.

"Oh, Howard, that was amazing!" She said through pants.

"Howard, funny," I said. "That's my dad's name."

She turned to me. "I thought your dad's name was Greg?"

As soon as I saw her face, my heart fell. "Mom?"

"What?"

Panic hit me and I looked all around the room. Without sex to cloud my mind, it became very clear that this was my parents' room. Slowly everything started to feel less real and I darted to the bathroom. Dad was looking back at me in the mirror. It felt as if another personality was fighting to resurface and I slowly lost grip.

"Honey, what's wrong?" My naked mother walked up to me, and the world faded to black. I woke up in my room covered in sweat. A puddle of cum was in my boxers. What just happened? I crept out of my room into the hall. Mom and Dad's light shone under their door, but that was all that illuminated the hall. My sister was still asleep. I could just barely hear them through the door.

"Are you OK, Howard?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Dad said.

"Why'd you call me Mom, and you thought your dad had your name?"

"I-I don't know."

"Maybe that amazing sex rocked your brain a bit," Mom said. "I know it sure rocked me."

Their light flicked off and I went back to my room to contemplate what just happened. It was a lucid dream, and I felt everything. Except it seemed to actually have happened. Not only that, but I just fucked my own mother. Except not really. Slowly I dozed off as I tried to comprehend what happened.

At school, I ran into my friend, Trevor. For a second, I thought about telling him about my dream. Since it involved screwing my mother though, I thought better of it. He looked up from his locker at me, and gave me a 'what up' gesture. Without moving his lips, his voice said, "Goddamn Josh's sister is so hot!"

As I got closer, more feelings of lust toward my sister filled my head. Images became superimposed on reality of her ass in tight white jeans, and of her bending over with her thong peeking out. Images of her tits as she bent over filled my head, and that mixed in with the time I accidentally saw her naked. Suddenly the images exploded and played in my head faster until I stood right next to Trevor.

My vision went splitscreen as I talked to Trevor, but it was also like I was Trevor talking to myself. "Hey man, how's your hot sister?"

I laughed it off and said fine.

"Well damn, I know she's fine, but it's something to hear you say it."

We chuckled and my heart raced as I realized I had a power. I can see inside people's minds! I must've done it without meaning to in my sleep, that's why I was inside Dad's head.

A bit of fear hit me. I'd been hearing about people with powers popping up around the world, though I never thought I'd be one to get them. Naturally, these abilities didn't receive the warmest of welcomes, and many were killed just for having their powers. I had to play it cool.

As Trevor and I walked to class, he half turned to me. "So, you study for that test?"

"No, but I have a good feeling about it."

Trevor shook his head. "Dude, not me."

Ms. Peach handed out the tests. Now was my chance to really exercise my power. All I had to do was lock onto her, and find the test key. It had to be somewhere in her mind. Her low cut shirt and tight, short skirt didn't make it easy to focus. I did my best, and I could hear her surface thoughts. Just simple counting the tests and making sure everybody got one. I pushed just a little bit further. Splitscreen vision again, and I had a point of view of walking around the class. Breasts jiggled slightly in her bra as she walked, and I felt them move. It felt weird to have breasts, and I tried to not let that distract me as I pushed further.

Peach sat at her desk, and I tried to suggest in her head to look at the answer key. She moved a couple papers and for a second I doubted, but there it was. Every answer on the test. I copied them down quickly. Easiest A I ever made.

***

It took a while to learn to not receive everybody's thoughts that were around me. I started to the hang of it shortly before the final bell rang to go home. Surface thoughts buzzed in my head on the bus ride home and a couple images.

Getting home caught me off guard though. Seeing Mom again gave me a boner I didn't expect. I knew I shouldn't be turned on by her, but I had just inhabited a body that fucked her. Memories of exactly how her pussy felt filled my head.

Mom served dinner on the table, and I tried very hard not to stare at her breasts. Breasts that I now knew were soft and firm. I could practically feel her stiff nipples between my fingers - between Dad's fingers. When she turned around, I remembered the way my cock felt nestled in her ass. Dad's hand ran across and grabbed it. Right in front of us. He's never done that before. Instead of being shocked, Mom turned around and kissed him. It was a long kiss with plenty of tongue. I even started to feel it shortly before they broke it.

My sister, sat across from me and her face turned slightly red. Hard nipples poked through her top. Oh no! My arousal was arousing everybody else!

Mom and Dad barely kept their hands off each other long enough to sit down at eat. There was a heavy silence over us before Mom broke it when she asked my sister, "So, Rebecca, you thinking about college next year?"

A wave of annoyance washed over me, and I heard Rebecca's voice in my head. "Damn, I wish she would quit nagging me. I'll go when I'm ready."

At first, I couldn't believe how blunt she was being until I looked up and realized her lips weren't moving. She actually said, "Yeah, I've been looking around a bit."

Mom nodded. "That's good."

Mom's voice in my head said, "She's probably lying."

Dad's voice was even less assuring. "What a slacker, I hope Josh turns out better."

Dad turned to me. "You seem awfully quiet."

I tried to play it off. "Just not much to talk about today."

The emotion I felt from him wasn't anger, but concern. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Dad."

"You sure?"

Sure, I took control of your body and fucked my mother with it! "Yes, I'm fine."

"Leave him alone, Howard," Mom said. I felt her hand squeeze his thigh under the table.

"If he wants your help, he'll ask for it. Don't worry."

I hopped in Dad's head and felt his arousal. His cock was as hard as my own, and I used his hand to caress Mom's thigh under the table. She inhaled sharply as the hand went higher and touched the hem of her dress. I released him and I knew he kept his hand right there without enough bravery to go any further.

As Rebecca took a sip of her drink, I glanced at her. She was already horny, and I floated around in her head so that I could find the source of her horniness. I flooded it with energy and she choked on her drink. Stimulations went through her body and her legs opened and closed under the table.

All of us finished eating quickly. Mom and Dad went to their room and my sister went to hers. I quickly went to mine and shut my eyes. I drifted from my body and I felt the sexual energy throughout the house. My consciousness passed by my sister, and I felt her sexual fantasy. She thought of her boyfriend as she had her vibrator on her pussy. Wet fingertips rubbed her clit as she fucked herself with the plastic toy. My hand went up and cupped her small breast with erect nipples. As interesting as masturbating with a girl body would be, I knew there was something better just one more door down.

I peeled my consciousness from Rebecca and her own consciousness once again took control of her masturbation. Slowly I drifted. Hands caressed my body and rapidly took my shirt off. I locked onto that sensation and took control. Mom ran her hands over my bare chest and gripped my hair. She was already in her bra and panties while I was still wearing pants.

Mom kissed a trailed down my neck and down my pecs. Her tongue encircled my sensitive nipple and lightly bit it.

"Ow!"

"Like it?"

"Hell yeah." Traces of guilt almost made me pull out of Dad's head. This was my mother, something was wrong about this. As I thought, my consciousness slipped from my body and he started to take control again. Maybe it was for the best. It wouldn't be like last time. At least last time I had the excuse that I didn't know what I was doing and it happened by accident. This time I sought her out. It would be wrong this time.

Before my vision in Dad's head could fade, Mom unbuckled her bra and freed her tits. Maybe a couple touches wouldn't hurt. I retook control and reached for her fine breasts. Nipples erected as my thumb circled around them. They were as soft and firm as last time. I slowly massaged them before leaning forward to suck on them. My tongue circled around her hard nipple as I slowly sucked. She ran her fingers through my hair to encourage me as she walked us to the bed.

When Mom started to unbuckle my pants, I knew I was staying until this was finished. Our lips met, and my tongue pushed into her mouth. I was able to shimmy out of my pants and boxers without breaking the kiss. As I kicked my pants off, the idea that I was naked on top of my mother was well in my head. It turned me on more.

My hard cock pushed against her moist panties. She moaned into my mouth and rocked her hips against my dick. Slowly the silk was pushed to the side and I began to penetrate her. Mom was warm and wet as she took me inch by inch until I was completely in. She held me tighter as I fully penetrated her and broke the kiss to moan.

I pushed into her slowly at first. Mom's wet pussy touched my balls and I fucked her harder. She reached to spank me as she moaned. "Yes, Howard! Yes!"

"You like that?"

"Oh yes."

I pounded her and felt her tits jiggle against me. She begged for more as her pussy tightened. I bent down to suck of her tits again. Her pussy squeezed me as she shouted her orgasm out. A few thrusts later, and I filled her with Dad's seed. Wave after wave of pleasure exploded from my body. I closed my eyes in pleasure and held her close to me as I emptied into her.

When I opened my eyes, I was back in my bed. Just like before, I was covered in sweat and with cum in my boxers. Satisfaction wafted over me. When I felt sensations where I knew I shouldn't, I realized I was feeling all four of our satisfactions. At some point, my sister must have come.

This is going to be a very interesting power.

Eros_343
Eros_343
818 Followers