Pervo Mutanto

Story Info
Some poor guy gets caught up in some weird shit.
1.9k words
3
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh muse, inspire me! Like days gone by, as you did with your greatness inspire Homer with his tales of grandeur of the ancient heroes and let not, my tell go unheard and unsung! Let your sweet caress inspire a tale to tell of desire and passion of that raging fire than burns within me, for all the see . For what I have to confess, I confess in your glory and with your sublime intervention, my story pours forth as follows.

What happened to me the other day is hard to believe. I mean, most people, if I tried to tell them what happened last Thursday they wouldn't even laugh but just walk away shaking their heads thinking - crack head! But it did happen! Listen:

It was late. I couldn't sleep. The whole week I've been having these dreams about some mysterious dark haired lady. She would be standing over me, her huge black eyes penetrating me while at the same time pulling me into some weird vortex thing that like scared the living shit out of me every time. I'd wake up completely soaked in sweat. So instead of going to bed I decided that tonight I'll just chill out on the couch and read my book a little. I drank a bunch of coffee earlier so I told my wife just to go on to bed without me. I'll be there later. I don't know how long I was gone for.... It seemed like something beyond time but needless to say I woke up the next morning in bed as if nothing happened at all. What a jip huh? Let me tell you about it though and you can decide for yourself if it's a jip or not. If you believe me anyways. Just think - the willing suspension of disbelief and you might not think me as some wacked out tweeker on crack!

Like I said, it was late and I was just like all chilling out on the couch and stuff. I know I was awake when I looked up from my book and saw her. The mysterious dark haired lady! Oh yeah, she was standing in front of me and those eyes! I instantly felt my self being sucked in to the vortex thing that I was telling you about. Instead though of fighting it I just decided to let my self go with it. I don't know.... But it could have had something to do with all those books I've been reading about ethereal planes and stuff and about the void that made me just let it like all go like that. Just let my self be pulled into what ever place she wanted to take me. And there I was - floating beyond time and space. There was no light, no darkness, only a rushing feeling that felt as if my flesh was being peeled away but without any kind of pain or morbid stuff such as blood and guts. More like I was shedding my skin and all that's left was a spiritual consciousness that was like my higher self. I was aware of everything that was going on around me which was - nothing! Only that rushing feeling and the sense of me shedding my skin.

The next thing I know is that I'm standing next to the mysterious dark haired lady inside a room with all sorts of weird looking torture devices. I started to ask just what the hell is going on here. I was pretty freaked out. I mean in the rushing vortex thing, it wasn't too bad but this chamber was something different. It was kind of dark in there, all creepy like of coarse and the only light came from candles in the corner and a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I started thinking like - weird sado-maso porno flick here or something. She put her finger over my lips and shook her head. I got the impression that words didn't matter here. Only actions did. I put my hand up to her throat and pulled her towards me. I started to kiss her hard, pressing my lips tightly to hers and forcing my tongue deep into her mouth while I pressed harder on her throat. She gasped for air and I released her from my grip I pushed her down onto her knees. She only looked up, those eyes bleeding with desire, compelling me to go farther. Daring me. I just stood there looking down at her making her wait, making her beg me with those eyes. I looked at what she was wearing. Black, black, black and fishnets. Her corset laced tight pushing her breasts up and out and how a woman can move around in high heels like that I, I will never be able to really describe. I took a couple steps forward and pulled her by her hair over to the bench. I made her sit down and I stroked her body, felt her skin, her fishnets and I kissed her again. I turned her around and squeezed her ass until she let out a whimper. I bit her ass until she cried and then I slapped her ass where I bit her and until she cried out again. I whispered to her that everything was going to be ok and I caressed her with my fingertips and then I spanked that ass again! Oh yeah, I spanked her again and again until she started trying to pull away. I grabbed her by the hair again and commanded her sweet ass back onto the table. She obeyed.

I couldn't believe this was happening! My self control seemed to be fading away, like my skin when I was in that vortex thing while my desire to control her grew stronger and stronger. From behind I shoved my tongue into her own little vortex and started to check things out in there, check out how she tastes. It was divine! I swirled and sloshed around inside her, letting her slime and my spit ooze and drip out unto the table top. The mysterious dark haired woman moaned and jiggled her ass. She twitched, she twisted, her muscles contorted as she came and I smiled to myself. Yeah, so like after that I smacked her on the ass again. I found a pair of old DDR handcuffs from east Germany laying on the table and decided that was what she needed. I hand cuffed her hands behind her back and rolled her over. She winced as the handcuffs and her fists dug into her back. As she laid there on the table all uncomfortable like that I pulled one of her breast out from her corset. I licked her nipple very tender like. I stuck my finger up her nose. I showed her my penis and then I blind folded the mysterious dark haired woman and walked over to one of those creepy candle holders and took out a candle. I stood there with that candle in my hand for maybe five minutes, maybe an eternity. I stood there in that creepy room of torture beyond the range of space and time and made her wait in the darkness with her expectations. I tilted the candle and let a single drop of wax fall onto her exposed nipple. She arched her back and I went for her throat with my free hand.

Oh muse, with your sublime intervention help me find the words to go on with this tale of desire and darkness!

So inside the dark, creepy room on a table lay a mysterious dark haired woman writhing out of control with my hand around her throat choking her and her nipple covered in hard wax. I turn around and I see my reflection in a mirror hanging very imposing like on the stone wall. What did I see in my reflection? Oh what did I see? It was hardly me at all. I couldn't believe what stared back at me all gruesome like! In that reflection stood a huge naked man. He wore a mask like some ancient Oriental dragon god of desire! Red and swollen was that mask and it was a horror to behold. And behind that mask were the raging eyes of a man gone mad with lust, bent on total and complete domination of this woman. To match her desire with his and to bind together the pleasures of their flesh!

I look down at my penis. A throbbing muscle with a cock ring choking all it's blood within, the vein blue and swollen, the head - a massive cyclopean club ready to penetrate, to stab. I peel the wax off her nipple slowly and slap her face with my cock. It's hardly a penis at all anymore. Like I said, it turned into a real monstrosity. Erectus Mutante! I roll her over onto her belly and pull her back so her body lays on the table and her legs hang down. I push myself into her. She is wet, wet, wet. She's a sloppy, dripping mess and I love her for it. Pushing my cock into her I can feel her stretching wider as her muscles tighten. I start pushing in, out, in and out faster and faster. She grunts like an animal and hardly sounds like a woman at all. Her breasts rubbing hard against the table, her hands curled into fists behind her back and I drive myself into her with relentless force. I pull her head back by her hair, getting off on the sounds she makes as I fuck her with my crazy huge cock. Sweat drips from my body, my muscles are tight. I grunt, I growl as I tear into her, driving everything I have from within me and into her. She comes again. She screams. She spasms and her body goes limp but I'm not finished yet. I pull myself out and walk over to the other side of the table. I slap her around with my cock. I rub my cyclopean mutant club around her lips. I make her lick it while I smear her own slime on her face. I make her look up at me and I feel myself being sucked back into those huge dark eyes of her again. I try to resist but I can't and I let myself go without really wanting to. I get the feeling that the party is about to end and then I'm back into that rushing vortex thingy. I'm thinking fuck, I didn't come yet!

All of a sudden like, as if nothing ever happened I'm laying on the couch with my book again and I'm thinking - what the hell just happened? I'm drenched in sweat, my clothes are soaked. I get up and go into the bathroom to get a towel and my dick his hard. My penis. I dry off. I take a piss. I go to bed and I dream about walking through a field. In the middle of the field sits this huge freaking pink bunny rabbit with a monster dildo in it's paws as if it were a carrot. When the alarm went off a few hours later out of sheer exhaustion I turned off the alarm instead of pressing the snooze button and I overslept. Yeah, and I was late for work.