Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran His tongue around my outer lips, teasing me, nibbling on me before pressing His tongue into my tight canal and running it back up to circle my clit. A sigh escaped my lips and I arched my back slightly, submitting to His every movement. His eyes snapped up to meet mine as He sped up His tempo, making tight little rounds over my pearl. He seemed to enjoy every little twitch, moan, and sigh even more than the last and to my surprise I completely welcomed Him, even raising my body up to Him once or twice in ecstasy. My hand gripped the bedsheet as I grew closer to climax, but my brain screamed that much to my dismay, I could not cum. As if He sensed this, He sucked and nibbled gently on my swollen clit, and I was certain that I would explode.

"Please may I cum, Sir?" I begged, panting heavily and trying to keep myself on this plane of existence when I was certain that I was about to travel to the most beautiful paradise. He laughed deep in the back of His throat which only made me certain that I would cum. I held on, distracting myself, waiting for His answer. Certainly He wouldn't torture me like this all day!

"No," He whispered, a smile playing on His lips. I quickly sat up in retaliation to His reply and piled myself on top of Him, pushing Him down to the floor. I was shocked to realize that He was going to allow me temporary control, and I swiftly took the opportunity sliding my hands up His back removing His shirt on the way. I enjoyed how warm His body was, and the contours of His strong back as I nibbled gently on His neck, sliding my body down bit by bit, admiring His scent and the way the taste of His skin lingered on my lips.

I continued down His body, nibbling, kissing, and over all enjoying every little inch of His skin that I could touch before resting at His waistline for a moment, gazing up into His eyes for any sign of dissatisfaction. I once again wrapped my hand around His throbbing cock before greedily taking it into my mouth, slowly sliding my lips over His head, swirling my tongue over it gently. He inhaled sharply, and goosebumps sprung up on His stomach, making some of His hair stand up slightly. I removed His head quickly from my mouth and slid my tongue down His shaft, my eyes darting up to make the connection even sweeter. He slowly closed His eyes and licked His lips, and I promptly took all of Him in my mouth, slamming His hard cock to the back of my throat. I tenderly lowered and raised my head, every so often looking up to make sure that He approved of my actions. I let out a deep, throaty moan in the excitement that He was allowing me to blow Him. I could feel Him building up under my tongue, and the thought that I could make Him cum first filled my head and I sped up my tempo, furiously licking, lapping, and sucking every inch of Him I could fit in my mouth. I gently pawed at His balls, which were tight against His body, in attempt to extend and intensify His soon to come orgasm, but He reached up and grabbed a hand full of my hair, forcing me to yield and return the control.

He adjusted His body so that I was hovering directly over His face, and I wanted to close up and hide. But I couldn't, I wouldn't disappoint Him again today. He gently started to lick and suck on my clit, the smell of my excitement filling the room. I tried so hard not to shake too much, in fear that I would lower myself too far. I took Him once more into my mouth and tenderly started to roll my tongue around His rock hard shaft. I panted lightly as He rolled His mouth over my inner lips and teasing me. Every so often He'd push me closer to the edge, only to retreat and lovingly pressing a kiss to one of my scarred thighs and allow me to gently fall back down to Earth. I moaned quietly, I was never so loud, but He knew how to read me. Like He had created this body for Him to use as He felt fit and knew exactly what to do to make me fall apart.

"I want you, Sir. Please, I want you in me." I whispered. With surprising speed He slid His body up and pressed His head against my aching vagina. and held it there for a moment. I quivered slightly, wanting to take Him in me fully, but I waited. I was not in control of this, and I completely submitted myself to Him. I would do anything it took to make Him happy. He slid His hands up my outer thighs, resting them on my hips and lowering me down upon Him, inch by inch. I gasped in pain and pleasure as I stretched to fit around Him, it had been so long for me it had hurt a little, but still, little waves of bliss washed over me.

I tightened up a little and pressed my hand to my stomach. I could feel Him in me all the way to my belly button, and I blushed at how much I loved the way we fit together. I sat up a little straighter and ground my hips into Him, allowing myself to tighten and relax, massaging Him now from the inside. He pushed His hands into my sides and guided me upwards, slowly taking that fantastically hard cock out of it's sheath, and making me long for Him to take me harder. I neared His head and I could feel it pulling at my opening right as He slammed His hips into me. A deep moan escaped my lips and tiny little crackles of ecstasy flew through my body. A heavy exhale parted from His lips and floated in the air as He regained composure. I lifted myself from Him, placing my elbows firmly on the floor and pressing my ass in the air, welcoming Him to take me roughly from behind. My pussy near dripping with longing for Him to fuck me until I screamed and my whole world fell apart.

He slid His body towards me once more so that His every line fit my every curve, leaving His gloriously girthy dick outside of me for the time being. He trailed kisses up my back and reached His hand forward rub my clit, allowing His breath to brush across the back of my neck and making my heart speed up rapidly. I arched my back, pushing my ass further in the air and rocking against His fantastic fingers. I moaned quietly and shook under His masterful hands, this apparently sent Him over the edge and He thrust Himself into me. Slowly at first, He rocked back and forth and our bodies swayed in an ancient dance.

I started to pant, getting slightly dizzy as He thrusted Himself harder and deeper into me. I felt so deliciously dirty as I pushed my ass out further for Him to use me as He wished, hitting all the right spots with every advance. His thick head dragging and pulling on every inch of me brought me closer to the edge, but He always slowed before I could get there. He removed His hand from my throbbing clit and pressed it into my stomach, intensifying how fantastic He felt within me. This, however was not His purpose, and He carefully drug me to my feet, keeping His thick, solid cock inside of me.

Upon having me on my feet, He slid His palms up the length of my torso to gently fondle my breast. His hand would brush across my erect nipple and something warm would grow larger inside of me. He moved His hands around my back, laying them on my back and gently pressing me down. "Touch the floor," He said, His voice thick and rough, "do not fall, do not cum until I tell you you may." I did as I was told and leaned my body forward, which was quite the feat since I was in heels that made me almost as tall as Him. Palms on the floor, I pressed my chest forward, boosting my cunt into the air for Him to take. Removing Himself from me, He stood back for a moment to appreciate the view I was so very happily giving Him. I felt as if I could crumble under His stare, waiting, silently begging Him to allow His most carnal instincts to over come Him.

"I want you," I pleaded, "please take me. Use me, make me yours, I want to be yours." My voice was small and weak, but it had the effect I wanted. He placed His head once more in the opening of my tender, wet slit, pausing for the effect He knew it would have on me. I let out a low throaty moan in anticipation and He quickly thrusted His entire shaft deep within me, taking a moment to grind Himself into my walls before slowly retreating. Inch by inch, I could feel my soft inner walls grasping at His thick tip. The agony of me waiting for Him to thrust back into me was near unbearable, but oh so sweet.

"Rub your clit for me, Little One." He ordered and I removed one of my hands from the floor to do as He obliged. Running my fingers over my sensitive clit, I tightened down on His firm dick. In a sort of retaliation, He slammed Himself deep within me. Trying something a bit different, he pulled back far enough so that He could do a few sharp, quick strokes before returning into my quivering depths. The effect of the clitoral stimulation along with Him pushing into me roughly was insurmountable, and I could feel myself getting dizzy. The edges of my vision blurred and I tightened down on Him as He continued to ravish me with His incredible cock. My heart was racing and the blood was pumping to my head, making for a sort of faked asphyxiation that I had never experienced before. It was exhilarating.

In attempt to get Him closer to climax, I shifted my weight from my right to left foot, grinding myself into Him as He took me. This apparently worked for me and His breathing began to be a bit more ragged and labored. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, my toes tightened in my little heels, my skin prickling with the pain of Him devastating my wet, pulsing corridor and the pleasure of Him finally taking me to be His personal little fuck toy for the day. I rubbed my clit a bit faster, pushing down on it a bit more roughly than I normally would, this caused me to clamp down on Him, and He let out a short, low, animalistic grunt.

My knees started to weaken and my head was reeling. My whole body was surging with feeling and I was climbing closer and closer to orgasm. Right as I felt I was starting to lose conscienceless and the fantastic world I was immersed in was starting to fade under tiny black stars He whispered to me. "You may cum, Little One. Cum for me now, you've waited for so long." He pounded ruthlessly into me, and those simple words sent me falling over the edge. My entire body filled with sensation, I felt like I was being sucked deep within myself, only to be drawn out in a fantastic explosion. Lights flashed behind my now closed eyes as I felt myself close around Him. His thrusts became a bit more erratic and I could tell that He was closer, being drawn in by the waves of my own orgasm. He dug His fingers slightly into my hips before allowing a shiver to over take Him. His hot, sticky cum filled me and painted my insides, the last few pulses of my orgasm draining the remainder of His seed into me.

My world started to shrink as I gently lowered myself to the floor, allowing Him to tower above me. My breath was labored, my chest rising and falling rapidly. I tried to control my lungs, but they kept screaming out for the air that I had been depriving them. My nose started to tingle and the light started to fade back into my vision, I glanced behind my shoulder to be greeted with the largest, laziest, most heartwarming smile I have ever seen, and I had put it there.

"Hi," I said, dizzy with pleasure.

"Wow," He replied, and plopped down upon His bed, throwing Himself back into His covers. I welcomed myself to His restroom to clean up before joining Him on the bed, laying my head down in the curve of His neck. Taking in the scent of His sweat mixed with the smell of me lingering on Him was almost enough to make me excited again, but He wrapped an arm around me and we quickly drifted off into a well deserved sleep.

It was late afternoon when I felt Him stirring around me. I opened my eyes and turned my head slightly, noticing that He was watching me. I blushed and put on a shy grin. "Hi there. I thought you were a dream. It all felt like a dream and I was terrified to wake up." My eyes lowered away from His and He gently lifted my chin up with His hand. He tilted His head slightly and brought His face close to mine for a slow passionate kiss. I could not stop a tear from escaping my eye and skittering down my cheek. I giggled in embarrassment, and my infectious laughter took Him, lighting up that smile that I loved so much.

"You are so damned handsome," I said, in a near whisper. Like this was a frail moment and I did not want to break it with being louder than I had to be. I wrapped a lock of His hair around one of my fingers and twirled it about lazily, gazing into His intense eyes. I rolled over and He welcomed me into His arm, right where I could hear His heart fluttering against His chest. "Beat-beat. Beat-beat. But what does it say?" I asked allowing my eyes to trail up to His, stopping to admire His collarbone, neck, and jawline along the way. I pressed a loving kiss to His pulse point and settled myself back down against Him.

He lifted my head up gently so that He could kiss me once more, His lips were still dry. I could still taste me on His lips as He parted His mouth further, allowing our tongues to meet. I waved mine over His to find that His was surprisingly moist despite Him still breathing a bit heavily. I placed my hand to His chest to realize that His heartbeat was speeding up and becoming a bit heavier. My eyes flickered towards His and I grinned broadly as I realized that He was hard for me again.

I parted my legs, exposing my once again wet vagina, welcoming Him inside me once more. He reached down to grab a hold of His hard cock and traced it around first my outer, then my inner lips. His eyes locked onto mine to watch my reaction. I lifted my hips up and drew a ragged, anxious breath, and He slipped inside me smoothly. Leaning close to me, He brushed His lips across mine, and I slowly drug my tongue over them before gently nibbling on the bottom one. He pushed further into me, and I let out a deep moan that seemed to intensify our kiss. I arched my back in welcome of a different type of intimacy. A slow, romantic experience that I couldn't say I had ever had before. I stared into His eyes, batting my eyelashes slowly and enjoying ever little sensation that He had created for me.

"Little One." He said, and my heart soared. "/My/ Little One."

I ran my fingers gently up His back, pressing into the tense muscles, massaging Him lovingly as He slid in and out of me. I closed my eyes and tilted my head up, still kneading His back and exposing my neck. He nibbled gently from my collarbone up to my ear and I giggled like a little school girl. Lowering His head down to my chest, He began to nibble on my rigid nipples. The sensation swept over my body, raising hair along the way. He suddenly paused for a moment, and I became scared that there was something wrong. Slowly He eased Himself away from me pausing to search my face for a reaction. I pouted slightly and He lifted my legs up, settling my calves down on His shoulders before quickly pressing deep into me. My eyes widened with shock and I let out a surprised gasp, before rolling my hips to grind Him hard into me.

He began to slowly stroke in and out, moving slowly enough so that I could feel the movements against both clit and the pressure on my G-spot. Picking up the pace, He lovingly pressed a kiss to my inner thigh and grinned. That impish little smirk could make the world stop turning, and I wondered if He knew it as I searched His eyes for something I would probably never really find.

I was certain He was driving me crazy, the way He pressed into me was nearly poetic and sent wave after wave of wetness rushing from my body. I felt myself getting closer, longing to make Him cum with me. I moaned, biting down on my bottom lip and wondered if He long for the very same thing. As if an answer to my question His tempo increased, my breath caught in my throat, and He threw His head back. He slammed into me, driving as deep as is humanly possible and I let a moan escape my parted lips. While the head of is cock swelled He lowered one of my legs from His shoulder and lay His hand on my cheek. Shuddering against me, as my hips moved up to meet His and He brushed back a strand of my hair. He slowly slid into to me, His body rubbing against my clit and intensifying the moment. I slid my leg down and wrapped it around His waist, rocking with Him. I was going to cum, and He was going to topple down with me. I gasped as He lingered, pressing further into me, rocking gently before letting Himself burst once more within me. The feeling of Him filling me once more combined with His body pressing upon my clit drove me into an orgasm of my own, and I was sent spiraling downward, my walls massaging Him for ever last drop of Him.

Finally His hips stilled and He slumped over me, tired but happy as the last waves of ecstasy rippled over His slightly sweaty body. I slid over and welcomed Him to lay beside me, cuddling close to Him. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you for letting me be yours for the day." I lay there watching His chest rise and fall with His breathing. "Did you enjoy your birthday present, Sir?" I asked, certain that He had. But I had to hear it from Him.

He grinned and rustled my hair. "Wow." I giggled.

Suddenly, a beeping came from the other room. I recognized the sound at once, but He scrunched His face up trying to determine what the foreign noise was. I lept up and darted into the other room, grabbing my cell phone before running back to His room to dive into His bed.

"A call?" He asked, looking a bit disappointed. I shook my head.

"An alarm. My flight is scheduled to leave in a couple of hours, I had to make sure I didn't miss it."

"Leave? But you just got here!" He exclaimed, and I lowered my eyes because I had upset Him.

"Yes, Sir. But I didn't want to overstay my welcome. This was supposed to be for your birthday and then I was going to leave and give you space to work on your life." I was quite sad about the decision I had to make, but I felt it was in the best interest of both of us. Tears threatened to over take my eyes and He brought my head up so that He could stare into my them. I could not see the emotion that lingered on His face, something a mix of sadness and adoration.

"I think you should stay with me for a little longer." And He put on His best heart warming, spine tingling grin. If I were standing I would have fallen over. Sadness swept over me as I knew the decision I had made in the long run would be the best. "And," He laughed, moving my hair away from my eyes, "I'm hungry. We should go out. I want to show you off to my town."

I felt my cheeks growing pink and couldn't help but to smile. "What will we be having?" I asked, trying to keep my mind off of leaving this, the place of my dreams. I brought our faces close together once more and stole a kiss from His chapped lips.

"How about this, Little One. I worry about where we go for dinner, and you worry about dessert."

12