Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
Elizabeth runs to an old lover, but to what end?
3.2k words
4.53
26k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood shivering under a lone street lamp on a dark, quiet suburban street gazing intently at the number on the door of a darkened apartment home. She referenced a piece of paper, deeply creased from folding and unfolding, clenched in her hand. It mirrored the address on the building. She glanced down the road to either side into the darkness, weighing the options, seeking an escape. After all of the effort it had taken to get here - a last minute flight, a rush through security, and several long hours gazing out of an airplane window into nothingness - she now wavered in her conviction. The doorbell was within reach, but she could not bring herself to ring it. Her mind was racing. Was this the right decision? Is this what I really want? .... Is this even the right place? The cold crept under her coat, giving pause to her thoughts. She pressed a shaking finger against the doorbell before she could change her mind.

The door opened and he stood in the doorway of his apartment, tall and boyishly handsome - exactly as she remembered him. She froze in place, her breath catching in her throat. If he was shocked to find her on his doorstep, the slow, sexy half-smirk playing at this full lips didn't betray it. Looking into his ice blue eyes, she felt as though he'd somehow expected to find her here. Her face flushed, high cheekbones starkly emphasized in a pink blush on her pale face.

"Can I come in?" She stammered, breathing clouds of vapor in the winter chill. He gazed down at her with a glimmer of amusement in his eyes, eyeing her in her too large coat. It made her look small, but then he'd always thought of her as small enough to throw around. His smirk widened as he stepped aside and she hurried in.

The apartment was dark and she suddenly realized how late it was. While passing through the time zones she hadn't given it much thought. She had been preoccupied for most of the flight wondering how things would play out. Now she would find out and anxiety gripped her in a dizzying fog. Oh, what have I done? The sudden flood of light illuminating the room halted her rising panic. He was standing at the light switch; his thoughts an enigma behind his expressionless face. It occurred to her that he hadn't said a single word so far. She had no way to gauge his reaction to her sudden arrival. She slipped out of her coat and looked around for a place to set it, nervously running her hands over her now bare arms.

With no prior indication of his actions, he strode across the space between them and stopped just shy of touching her. In a flash his fist was curled in her short brown hair, painfully forcing her head back so that she met his gaze. "I have waited years for this," he stated carefully, his tone low and menacing, "you are mine." She barely had time to breathe her response - "yes!" - before he caught her mouth in a kiss that turned her whole body into a quivering mess.

He pressed against her, pushing her back into the wall. She could not find the strength to move or resist as he claimed her mouth, sucking hard on her lower lip and pushing his tongue inside to duel with hers. With one hand still twisted painfully in her hair, he reached down to skillfully unbutton her jeans with the other. As he forced his hand into the waistband he let out a low growl that shocked her into an answering moan. "You are so fucking wet and I haven't even touched you yet." His mouth hovered near her ear and his breath made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. He slipped a finger inside and her walls clenched at the delicious intrusion. Her breath hitched as he moved inside her, sliding in and out with ease. She was so close already. He removed his hand abruptly, a smile on his lips as he backed away a pace. "Oh no, darling. I'm going to make you suffer."

Fuck. She thought, gaping at him across the distance that he'd put between them. His eyes glittered with his cruel intentions. She had thought she was ready for this, to play on his terms, but now she was on fire and he was denying her the one thing she desperately needed from him. She closed the distance between them and dropped to her knees in frustration. "What can I do to change your mind?" She questioned softly, gazing up at him from beneath her lashes.

"Well, that's certainly a good place to start," He said, staring appreciatively down at her upturned face, inches away from his rock hard manhood. His hands moved to undo his jeans. She squirmed involuntarily as he dropped his pants and boxers on the floor, stepping out of them lazily. Licking her lips, she glanced at his hardness as it was freed from the confines of his pants. A glistening drop of precum formed at the tip and she felt compelled to lick it away. He was above average in length, but it was the circumference that always shocked her. Although she already knew the answer, she still wondered: How will it even fit?

She shuffled closer to him on her knees and reached out to run her hand down his length. Glancing up at him shyly, she leaned forward to take him into her mouth. He rocked his hips forward as he slid into her hot mouth, watching as she struggled to accommodate him. Her eyes were screwed shut, her breath uneven, as she strived to take him in. When she felt as comfortable as possible with his width, she began to move. She pulled him back toward her throat and eased him out again, flattening her tongue over the sensitive bottom and applying as much suction with her mouth as she could. His hands clamped at his sides, careful not to give in to the urge to grasp the back of her head and force himself deeper into her. She placed a hand on his hip to steady herself and wrapped the other tightly around the part of him she could not take in, moving it in concert with her mouth. As she picked up the pace he strained forward to meet her; every thrust pushing him deeper into her throat. He moaned as he filled her eager mouth. With her lips stretched wide around him her jaw was already beginning to ache, but she continued on. Despite her discomfort she could feel herself becoming more aroused with every sound he made.

As he watched her try so hard to please him - her eyes closed, hips rocking ever so slightly and betraying her enjoyment - he felt his orgasm rapidly approaching. "Stop." He commanded, not ready to finish quite yet. She opened her eyes and gazed up at him, taking him once more into her throat, slowly, almost to the base of him. Her eyes asked him playfully, Are you sure? He reveled in the feeling for a moment before stepping back.

She ran her tongue over her lips and enjoyed the subtle taste of him that remained her mouth. He eyed her momentarily, regaining his composure, fighting the urge to take her right then and alleviate both of their suffering. Frustration and desire coursed through her in waves. Her now thoroughly soaked panties clung to her uncomfortably. He was painfully hard, so close to orgasm that for a moment he was afraid to move. Certainly she was no expert, but her eagerness to please him more than made up for any shortcomings in technique. More than anything else it was how obviously she needed him that had brought him so close so quickly. Nothing had changed during their separation. The chemistry between them was electric.

He reached out and pulled her up onto her unsteady feet. As she leaned on him, trying to regain her stability, she could feel his erection pressed against her. Once again he moved down to capture her mouth in a kiss, hot and insistent. She reached up to wind her hands in his hair, wanting him closer than was humanly possible. He moved away momentarily to yank his tee shirt up over his head, dropping it to the floor. She followed suit, reluctantly untangling her hands from his hair to remove her own shirt and unclasp her bra. As she removed her top he slid her jeans down over her hips and she stepped out of them.

Wearing only a pair of black, lacy panties, she was all pale and pink blush in the lamplight. Suddenly, she felt nervous, although it wasn't the first time he'd seen her this way. He looked her over: short brown hair mussed, light brown eyes downcast, lower lip swollen from his assault. Her breasts were perfect round handfuls, accentuated by achingly hard pink nipples. She was petite in height and in stature, but with a hint of her Italian heritage in her hips. Her hands were clasped behind her back as she struggled with the urge to cover herself.

He reached out and snaked a hand around her waist to pull her closer. His free hand moved to cup her breast, rolling her nipple under his palm. She gasped as he tugged it roughly between two fingers. All shyness forgotten, she arched her back, pushing her breast into his hand. She ground her hips against his erection, a silent plea. He took her breast into his mouth, flicking and teasing her nipple with his tongue. His hand slid down her stomach to cup her sex, feeling every fold and ridge of her beneath the damp fabric of her panties. She whined as he ground the heel of his palm against her clit, throwing her head back in the onslaught of sensation. He stopped his ministrations, a cruel smile playing at his lips as he turned away from her and sauntered toward the bedroom.

She was overcome by the urge to collapse onto the floor. Her body was a trembling mess of nerves, her mind in a disarray. She wanted to gather her things and run for the door. She wanted to escape while she still had the presence of mind to do so. More than that she wanted, needed, him. Lust filled her and controlled her. She knew it was bound to get her into trouble, this feeling that she would do anything he asked of her. He would not hesitate to use it to his advantage. The part of her mind arguing rationality and restraint gave up, she knew she could not stop herself if she tried. She followed him into his bedroom and sealed her fate.

The door swung shut ominously behind her, closing off her only route of escape. She glanced around the bedroom - sparsely furnished, minimalist - but had little time to assimilate the scenery before he lifted her and laid her out on the bed. She was positioned on her back and he crawled into the bed after her, lying on his side, partially covering her with his body. His lips pressed hard against hers, demanding attention. She could barely breathe, but was too aroused to care. Every move of his tongue against hers had a direct effect on her desire, as though every inch of her had a hotline to her core. She writhed against his naked body, rubbing herself wantonly against his erection. His hand trailed up and down her torso, stopping often to tease her nipples, each time eliciting a soft moan from her. "Please?" She begged, breaking the kiss and gasping for air. He shook his head, smiling, denying her once again. Alternating between soft kisses, sucking, and biting, he left small red marks on her pale skin as he moved down to the foot of the bed. She trembled as he separated her legs and nipped at the soft flesh of the inside of her thighs. Hooking his fingers into the waistband of her panties, he slipped them slowly down over her legs before tossing them aside. She was clean shaven and with her legs spread her sex was bared before him. He ran his hands up over her thighs, admiring the view. Her labia were swollen, pouting, and her engorged clitoris peeked out from beneath it's hood. Wetness leaked from inside her, coating her folds with glistening moisture. He ran a finger over her slit, spreading her sex and collecting her juices with his fingertips. She shuddered at his touch, bucking her hips involuntarily, inviting him in. He licked her moisture off of his fingertips, enjoying the taste of her.

"I want to taste you, Pet," he began firmly, "but if you come, I will punish you." His eyes gleamed mischievously. She wondered if she would be able to stop herself. She was so desperate for release that she felt as though she would explode at the lightest touch, and she knew he would show her no mercy. She well remembered his skill at this. She watched, wound tight with anticipation, as he leaned closer to blow cold air onto her overly sensitized clit. The sensation was almost painfully overwhelming. He ran his flattened tongue over her, replacing the cold with warmth, and held her gaze as he began teasing her. Her legs tensed, drawing upward and opening herself further. Slipping a finger inside her, he curled it within her and her walls tightened around him as he stimulated her. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, unable to bear his intense gaze and the sensations raging inside of her. Her spine arched off the bed as she struggled to hold back her impending orgasm and he immediately pushed her back flat, forcing her to fully absorb the pleasure he was giving her. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she fought her orgasm, but he continued his relentless teasing. His tongue drew shapes around and over her clit and his finger rubbed against her g-spot, radiating waves of pleasure through her whole body. It wasn't long before she stiffened, unable to hold back any longer, and he withdrew, bringing her cruelly back from the brink. "Oh, no, darling. Not just yet." He reprimanded softly, as she let out a frustrated moan. He began to kiss along the inside of her thighs again as her body unclenched and her breathing steadied.

When he felt she was sufficiently relaxed, he began to lick and suck at her once more. Slipping two fingers inside her, he marveled at how tightly she wrapped around them, drawing him deeper. She was soaking wet, full of need, and it was easy to once again bring her, shuddering, to the brink of orgasm. He knew she would be unable to control herself, and although he delighted in the idea of taking her over his knee, his interest currently lay in drawing out her arousal and frustration for as long as he could. He knew there would be plenty of time for discipline later and she had certainly earned it by making him wait. The thought of how long she had resisted him made him even more desperate to claim her, to assert himself and remind her exactly how much she needed him.

He loved how quickly he could bring her to the edge of orgasm, how easy it was for him to read her body and know exactly when to stop. The desperation in her tone as she whimpered, whined, and begged each time he denied her the orgasm she was so near made him impossibly hard. It took an incredible amount of self control to stop himself from burying himself deep inside her and ending his game.

She was panting, red faced, incoherent with desire, when he stopped her just short of orgasm for what may have been the fifth of five thousandth time. He ended his assault on her senses and moved back up the bed until he was level with her, kissing her deeply. She could taste herself on his lips. Her eyes searched his, begging him with every fiber of her being, but unable to put together the words. Her nerves were frayed, her brain scrambled. Reaching down between them she grasped his cock firmly, the only plea she could manage.

"Do you want me to fuck you now?" He asked harshly, daring her to vocalize it.

"Yes!" She cried.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir. Please, I need you to fuck me." Her face flushed with embarrassment as the words escaped her lips. Satisfied, he moved between her legs and let her guide him to her opening.

He pressed into her slowly, relishing the sensation of her struggle to accommodate him. It felt as though her walls were simultaneously pulling him in and resisting him. She was so wet and ready for him. Drawing her knees up to his waist, she wrapped her legs around him. She reveled in the delicious fullness as she took in every inch of him. He stilled, sheathed in her to the hilt, surrounded by her hot, eager sex. He caught her gaze and for a moment neither of them moved, the sensation was too intense. Her desire was apparent in the tightness of her muscles, the darkness of her eyes. In this moment she was completely his, every inch of her at his mercy. She loved the surrender, and he loved having so much power over her. He pulled back slowly, meeting the resistance of her walls grasping to hold him in.

She cried out as he slammed into her and began to move in a punishing rhythm. Her hips rocked to match his, to take him deeper. His hand curled in her hair, pulling painfully, and she lost herself in the mix of pleasure and pain. Every inch of him slid into her over and over with ease. Her heat engulfed him and her walls pulsed around him. Her lips moved over his neck, kissing, biting, a fierce display of need and gratitude. Their moans echoed in the empty room. Her nails raked over his back, hard enough to draw blood. She could feel her orgasm building within her again. Her whole body tensed beneath him, muscles trembling. She was so close that she could barely keep up with his thrusts. "Oh, please, Sir?" She moaned, desperate to reach fulfillment and terrified that he would deny her again.

He did not stop as her walls tightened and fluttered, clamping down on him as he pumped in and out of her. "Please, what?" he hissed through clenched jaw, holding off his own impeding climax.

"Please may I come for you?" She whimpered loudly, desire overtaking her shyness.

"Yes." He whispered.

She called his name almost incoherently as her orgasm ripped through her. Every nerve in her body was on fire. Watching her come undone, he lost his self control. He fucked her mercilessly as she rode out her orgasm, his cock throbbing as he filled her with his own.

He collapsed next to her and they both relaxed, exhausted and fulfilled for the time being. She could still feel him pulsing as he softened within her. She kissed him gratefully. "Thank you," She said softly, as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him. He nuzzled her hair and kissed her neck. Without bothering to untangle themselves, they fell asleep.