Pet in Training

Story Info
A brief story of my introduction to BDSM.
3.8k words
4.4
20.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Elle. I am a pet and this is my story. If someone had told me a year ago that I would have entered this world I would have laughed.

I am forty seven years old and I am in charge of a busy trauma center. I am in control at work and at home. I have two grown children and I am the sole caregiver and decision maker for two disabled parents. I am a very confident and strong woman in every aspect of my life except my looks. I am 5'2" 120lbs blonde hair and blue eyes and a 36 dd chest, I am told I am pretty and have a great body but I don't see it. Did I mention that I am also married?

So how did I get where I am? My marriage isn't horrible...just very vanilla. My life in general has been very vanilla. I overheard a conversation at work between some of my staff members. They were talking about a dating site for married people. I laughed at them but the idea stuck with me. I couldn't get it out of my head. Late one night I gave in and set up a profile. It was just curiosity I told myself.

I had plenty of hits on the site but one changed my world. I don't remember if he sent me a wink or just viewed my profile but I know his profile showed up on my list.

i read his profile he was very commanding in it and it caught my attention. Then I looked at his pictures! He was gorgeous, his body was amazing and i could see pure control in his eyes and the half smile half smirk on his face.

He was only 29 and he was amazing. I could feel myself getting wet just looking at him.

I looked again at the profile ...looking for a sub or sub curious. Well I read fifty shades of grey..I was curious. Twenty nine and a body like his I was willing to try anything once and something about those eyes I couldn't stay away from. I was terrified putting myself out there I was 18 years older. I sat staring at my computer my hand hovering over the keys. I wasn't going to write anything just send my pictures. No sense getting too far into this chances are I won't hear from him once he sees the pictures.

The time spent after hitting send and waiting for a response was torture.

I don't know how long it actually took...hours, days I don't remember but he was interested! I think I let out a little squeal when I saw it. We messaged a couple of times then exchanged e mails.

He was intelligent and mature, even more of a turn on! There was not much talk about the submissive thing in the beginning mainly just getting to know each other.

I was anxious to see him in person but I didn't want to push the issue. Our conversations gradually turned more sexual and more pictures were exchanged. Damn he was so hot. I couldn't wait any longer I knew I wanted to be with him. I finally asked when we could meet. We picked a date...I wanted to meet him somewhere private I knew what I wanted, he was actually more cautious then I was, he had met people before that were nothing like their pictures. We picked a public park.

I was a mess, what do I wear, what if he changes his mind when he sees me? I decided on a tight fitting pair of jeans, a white low cut button up blouse, black boots and a light weight green army jacket. I even carefully chose lacy underwear and a matching bra.

I arrived early and walked to a fence to look at the view while I waited. I didn't hear him walk up. He just seemed to appear next to me. He was tall, wearing sunglasses and he smiled down at me and said "how are you?"

"Better now I said", feeling my cheeks blush.

He was even sexier in person. My stomach was in knots. What was he thinking? Did he feel the same about me?

I didn't have to wait long for his answer. He reached down and placed his hand at the back of my head and kissed me. Shit I was in trouble his kiss was as good as he was!

He sat down and took me by the hand pulling me onto his lap. Mmmm you're so tiny he said smiling. I could pick you up and bend you anyway I want to...I like that he said.

I could feel the smile spreading across my face. It was strange how his approval instantly made me happy. He tugged at the back of my hair and kissed me. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. We ended up in the woods that day. it was straight sex but it was amazing.

We continued to e mail and quickly arranged another meeting. This time at a hotel. I was even more nervous then the first time.

This was going to be different. It was easy in the woods to keep myself covered considering all I did was drop my pants.

I did not want him to see me completely undressed. How was I going to do this. I promised him a show. I told him I would do a little strip tease for him. I went shopping and found a black lace corset. That would work perfect.

I arrived before he did and began to prepare. I slipped into my corset and slid my silky black stockings on hastily attaching the garters. I slipped a tight knit mini skirt over that and a black button up blouse. I was putting the finishing touches on my make up when he arrived. Damn him he was early I didn't even have my heels on. I scurried to throw my shoes on and quickly pulled open the door. I know I must have looked flushed and flustered. I am embarrassed to think how untrained I was then.

He came into the room and I guided him to a seat. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and let it slip to the floor revealing my black lace corset. I turned around and hooked my thumbs in the waist of the skirt sliding it down over my legs as I bent down so my ass would be fully displayed for him. When I was done as I had promised I climbed onto the bed and began to pleasure myself with my vibrator as he watched.

When he had seen enough he patted his lap and I jumped up excited to be in his lap and feel his touch. He bent me over his knee and smacked my ass. It definitely was not a hard smack in comparison to what lay ahead for me but I did not know this at the time. In between the smacks he would rub my ass and finger my pussy. I moaned softly at his touch.

He stood up and undressed. It was the first I had seen him completely undressed, I think I held my breath for a minute as I drank in every line of his body. His cock was hard and I just wanted it inside my wet pussy.

I think we fucked in almost every position we could. He was not rough that day and I noticed when I was not facing him he pulled my hair back from my face and would watch me.

When he fucked me up my tight ass he entered slowly allowing time for me to adjust as his large hard cock filled me. I know now that he was studying my reactions trying to get a feel for my limits and what pushed my buttons. He was very good at reading me.

He pinned my arms above my head as he fucked me and it instantly sent me over the edge. You like being restrained slut he smiled.

I grinned and shook my head vigorously. In between times when we would take a rest he would hold me in the crook of his arm and allow me to lay my head on his chest as he stroked my arms or my back. I don't know why but I felt safe and I felt like I could trust him.

After that session I began to ask questions. What did it mean to be a submissive, what could I do to please him. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he gave me. He guided me to some sites to do some reading.

He asked me questions. Had I ever been spanked before and where did I like to be spanked?

Well I always thought you spanked someone on the ass. I quickly learned that you could be spanked on the pussy the tits anywhere on your body. I asked him about a crop or flogger... I think I had read about that in fifity shades...how badly did they hurt?

Well, he informed me it depended on how hard you were struck and where you were struck. He found a leather belt worked just as well.

My pussy started to get wet as he explained it, what was wrong with me I thought. How can I be turned on by something I haven't experienced?

Our next session came. It was decided he would bring his belt. Once again I was nervous and again I chose to keep myself covered. By now I had told him I was not ready for him to see me undressed. I told him about my insecurities. He remained patient.

I again greeted him at the door, he reached down and kissed me, I was instantly wet. He sat on the edge of the bed and I knelt next to him to take off his boots. I remained on my knees as he undressed. I had read that this was respectful.

He came over to me and placed his hand on my head and held his cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and reached up to stroke his cock as he slid it into my mouth. He slid his cock in and out gently then pulled his cock out and held it upright so I could lick the entire shaft and each of his balls. When I had thoroughly wet every inch of him he began to slide his cock into my mouth again. I started to reach up again then remembered reading that my hands should be in my lap I quickly lowered my hands and let him fuck my face. He went to the back of my throat but did not push beyond that point today. He was still testing me.

I had my first experience with the belt that day. The first sting of it across my bare ass and I could feel the hot juices of my pussy begin to completely soak me. He told me I was to count as he struck me and if I lost count we would start over. We discovered that day that I was horrible at keeping track.

After a few strikes on the ass he turned me over and struck my tits and my pussy. I had never experienced this before and the bite of the belt on my hard nipples and my clit was exquisite. I had no idea the pleasure that such pain could bring.

I begged him to fuck me and he obliged. he spread my legs and lowered himself into me I exploded as soon as he he entered. Then he sat back and pulled me onto his lap and his cock reached deep inside me setting off another explosion as my pussy clamped down hard on his cock.

I rode him like this for several minutes then he laid onto his back and pulled me on top of him. I was sitting on him when he started to tug my negligee over my head. I froze, damn it I wasn't ready for this, but I was not about to refuse this man anything. He gently tugged it over my head and I immediately laid down on top of him burying my head into his neck. He continued to fuck me until we both came. He then picked me up and carried me to the mirror and stood me in front of it.

He said do you see this as he motioned over my body..this is very sexy and I like all of this.

My heart lept...it felt so good to please him.

We continued to play, his oral skills were fantastic the way his tongue caressed my clit and he gently tugged at my piercing felt amazing.

i discovered two things that day I loved when he had his arm around my neck and pulled back on my throat and I loved being restrained.

Training really began after that meeting. I was given a list to fill out. Hard limits, soft limits, yes, no, maybe. There were things I had never heard of and had to look up. I quickly learned all the display positions and practiced them daily. I was given tasks to complete and if I did not comply I would earn infractions.

I have to admit I craved the infractions and I purposefully would disobey at times.

Strangely even though the tasks were to teach me to be submissive some also helped me to build confidence in myself. You see my master knows how to groom a pet. He has taught me that by having confidence in myself I can give to him more freely. In just a few meetings he knew what I needed and what pushed my buttons and he had incorporated it into my training.

I was excited for our next meeting and I was ready to show him what I had learned.

Our next meeting was going to be a two part meeting. I would meet him early in the morning we would have a couple hours he would leave for a meeting at work and come back for round two.

I was better trained and my confidence was a little better. I told him the door would be unlocked this time and he should just come in. I arrived early as usual but this time I undressed except for a little pair of thin cotton pink and white shorts. I assumed the kneeling display position with my arms crossed behind my back, my bare tits thrust out. I looked straight ahead when he walked in and did not make eye contact.

I waited patiently as he walked in and walked behind me to lay his bag down. he then came behind me and tugged on my hair pulling my head back to look up at him. He bent down and kissed me and I knew at this point I was allowed to make eye contact.

He slowly came around to stand in front of me as he roughly grabbed my tit and pinched my nipple hard. I squirmed at his touch, He undressed and held his cock up I licked him from his balls to the tip of his cock. He slid his cock into my mouth and began to fuck my mouth slowly at first then faster and deeper. He pushed his cock deep into my throat gagging me, then pulled out. He repeated it several times then grabbed the back of my hair and shoved his cock into my throat and held it there I felt my throat spasm on his cock as I fought for air. Just when I thought my lungs would explode he pulled out. He repeated this several times as I became accustomed to having his cock deep in my throat then he pushed his cock in deeply and began to move it side to side against the back of my throat until I gagged deeply.

He rubbed the top of my head and said very good pet.

He then sat down as I lay myself across his lap... it was time to pay for my infractions. This was nothing like the first two times. His hand came down hard on my ass and there was no break between the smacks. he struck each cheek and the backs of my legs repeatedly with more force then he had ever used.

My ass and legs were burning and my pussy was dripping wet.

When he had inflicted half of my punishment he had me stand and assume the slavers kiss position and he licked my wet pussy and my ass, I could feel my pussy pulsing I wanted to cum so badly but knew I could not.

He returned to my punishment...and I had lost count! He started over again pummeling my ass and pussy this time alternating with his belt and his hands. I tried so hard to keep count but he would take small breaks to finger my pussy or kiss me and I would lose count again. I could not focus I wanted him to fuck me and I wanted to cum.

I finally focused on how badly I wanted to cum and forced myself to concentrate on counting, When I proved I was keeping count he allowed me to lay on my back and finished my punishment with his belt on my pussy and tits.

I realized when he was finished my face was soaked with tears. I had been crying? I hadn't even realized it. I never cry what the hell! Thinking back I realize it was not the pain it was the unfathomable combination of pain and pleasure.

The punishment finally ended and he flipped me onto all fours he wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled back as he rammed his cock balls deep into my pussy. He fucked me hard and fast until I begged him to let me cum he teased me for a while then finally allowed me to cum. I don't remember ever cumming so hard in my life.

It seemed my body was meant for this life. My pussy responded to every punishment and every command. The domination was like an aphrodisiac to me.

When I had come down from my orgasm he pulled me to the side of the bed and commanded me to suck his cock. I quickly jumped out of bed and dropped to my knees. He fucked my face hard and came over my face and tits. I quickly licked his cum off my face and scooped it off my breasts devouring all of it.

After we were done I started his shower for him and he invited me to join him. I quickly jumped into the shower with him and I washed every inch of his hard muscular body before he left for his meeting.

After Sir left I snuggled under the covers and rested for a little while feeling happily spent after our morning. Just before his return I freshened my make up and brushed my hair.

I carefully assumed my kneeling display position but this time I had a surprise for him. I was completely undressed. Sir had shown me so much patience and trust I knew I had to get past my insecurities. My goal now was to do everything in my power to please him.

When he entered the room I looked straight ahead shoulders back, tits out, legs spread, back straight. Although I did not look directly at him I could see him out of the corner of my eye and I was rewarded with a very satisfied smile from my master.

Much better slut he said.

That afternoon he tested me on my positions. I did not do too badly. I had remembered them by number but still had some work to do on remembering hand positions and exact stances.

He also tied me up for the first time. It was just my wrists and he tied them in front of me. I watched fascinated at how skilled he was as he wrapped the rope around my wrists. I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy getting wet at the feeling of being restrained.

He pushed me onto the bed and put my restrained hands over my head, damn I liked this. He kissed me and bit my neck and shoulders slowly moving down to my nipples. He slapped my breasts and I gasped. He then bit each nipple and tugged roughly at it making my hard erect nipples stand out even more.

He moved down to my dripping pussy and began lick every inch of it. Every nerve in my body was alive screaming for his touch. I could not lay still I squirmed as he was bringing me to the edge of my orgasm.

Lay still slut or you will not be allowed to cum he said.

I quickly stilled my body as he continued, please sir I want to cum I whispered. He stopped...then straddled me and began to tease my throbbing pussy with his cock. Slowly giving me just the tip then withdrawing. He watched my face as he teased me studying my reactions.

When he saw I could not take anymore he gave me permission to cum as he shoved his cock deep inside me. I have never felt anything so intense. Every part of my body tingled my pussy spasmed for what seemed like forever.

You see in my very vanilla world I had never experienced denial of orgasms and had no idea how sweet the pleasure was when it was delayed and controlled.

So this is just the beginning of my story. It was actually one of my tasks from Sir to write this. I am very much a work in progress. I have so much more to learn and experience.

I have gained my masters approval now and we are about to sign a contract. I have earned my collar which he will place on me at our next meeting.

I am looking forward to many new things now butt plugs, nipple clamps, being frog tied and being tied up in his basement spread eagle.

I am hoping this is just the first chapter of my story. If Sir allows me to continue to please him and offer myself for his use I hope to add many more chapters and share with all of you my progression as a pet.

Sir has also said he may write a story I am very excited to see his side of our story and how he has felt about how untrained I was and how I have progressed.